The Nerd Ascension Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Janice looked up at Scott with a devious smile. "I want to see your cock," she said.

"In here?" Scott responded nervously. "What if we get caught?"

"No one'll see," Janice said. She immediately started unbuckling his pants. "Besides, it's no fun for me being the only one naked."

Scott pulled his hands away from Janice and rested them on the bench. He dropped his head back and closed his eyes. "Ziiiiiiip," his pants hummed. His dick shot into the air as Janice pulled his pants and underwear down his thighs.

"That a boy," Janice said as she grabbed Scott's cock. "I knew you had to be packing."

Janice let her breasts envelope Scott's penis as she slid up his body. Slowly, she pulled his tie free of his collar then unbuttoned his shirt. After dropping back to her knees, she brushed her face back and forth against Scott's bare cock.

"Are we gonna do it?" Scott whispered.

Janice didn't answer. She just held a finger over Scott's lips then wrapped her mouth around his dick. Janice slid his cock in and out of her throat a few times before peeling away. She then climbed back up his body and wrapped her tits around his face.

"I want to fuck you," Scott begged. "Please."

Janice leaned back and checked for anyone wondering the hallway outside their semi-private room. She then returned her full attention to Scott's body. She pulled his pants to his ankles then separated his legs as far they would go. She wrapped her hands around the back of his knees and pulled his ass forward on the couch. She then crawled over him and straddled his stomach. She leaned into the side of his head and nibbled on his ear.

"Are you ready," Janice whispered into Scott's ear.

"I'm ready," he returned faintly.

Janice hovered her warm pussy over Scott's lap and slowly descended onto his cock. She felt his sticky cum coating her pussy as her lips surrounded his tip. She used her knees to pump her body slightly before forcing his rod inside her. As she slid down his inches, she realized something she would have never thought possible beforehand. Scott actually made her wet.

Janice rotated her hips into Scott as he thrust his body up and down on the old couch. She grabbed his head by his gray hair and jammed his face into her ample tips. Orgasm jetted up her spine as his lips wrapped around her nipples. She pressed her face against the top of his head and held tight as he pumped furiously into and out of her opening.

With a muted screech, Scott fell limp and dropped his head to the back of the bench. Realizing she just broken a promise she had made herself earlier, Janice pulled her pussy free of his shrinking cock. She had never intended to have full-on sex in the VIP, but this was a unique circumstance. Janice stepped away from Scot leaving him satisfied and exposed.

"You didn't make me use a condom," Scott said as Janice grabbed for something on the floor.

"No condom," Janice responded. "I found something better."

Suddenly the room filled with a burst of light before fading back into darkness. Scott frantically jumped up in the chair and pulled his pants back over his legs. He buttoned his shirt and looked up nervously at Janice who was fidgeting with his phone.

"What the fuck?" Scott said. He grabbed for his phone, but Janice pulled it back over her head.

"Sit back down, Scott," Janice demanded. She slipped Scott's phone into her purse and quickly slid her thong back on. She stepped to the doorway and looked back at her customer. "I'll be back in a minute. Don't go anywhere."

Taking her purse and his phone with her, Janice left Scott alone in the VIP room. After a few seconds, she returned without the purse and sat back down beside him. "I'm afraid we're going to have to change the terms of our agreement," Janice said. She rested a hand on his leg. "What do you think about that?"

"I think that sucks," Scott responded. "We had a deal."

"We did have a deal," Janice said. "In fact, we still do have a deal. I just need to make sure you live up to your end of our arrangement."

"My end?" Scott asked. He slid away from Janice turning his body toward his coworker.

"That's right," Janice replied. "You just sent my work phone a vulgar picture of yourself. If anyone at the office hears about my second job, you'll send that same picture to every woman at work."

"If you do that," Scott insisted. "If you send that picture out, I'll tell everyone you're a stripper."

"I'm sure you will," Janice said. She took his hand and set it on her thigh. "So we have a mutual interest to keep all this private."

"You're not going to show that picture to anyone?" Scott asked nervously. He pulled his hand back off Janice's lap.

"You keep my secret," Janice said. "Then I'll keep that picture private."

"What about my half-price dances?" Scott asked. "Is that off the table now?"

"Come in here all you want," Janice said. The last thing she wanted to do was continue stripping for Scott Murphy. At the same time, she had to keep an eye on her enigmatic coworker. He needed motivation to stay on course, and she was going to provide it. "I'll even give you one half-price lap dance every time you come in. If I'm with a customer, you'll wait until I'm free. If you want any V-I-P dances, you'll pay full price. Oh, and don't ask me to take my panties off again. I'm not going to risk getting fired for you."

Scott looked down that the floor. "That's not what we agreed to."

"But it's fair," Janice returned. "You have to admit that it's fair."

"Doesn't matter," Scott replied. "Fair or not, I don't have a choice."

"Then we really are on the same page," Janice said. She stepped away from the bench and slid back into her Babydoll top. "I'll see you next time, Scott."

After leaving Scott in the VIP area, Janice rushed back out to the floor hoping to catch Rick who, unfortunately, had already gone. She would have to try again with her soon-to-be sugar daddy. For the time being, she returned to the dressing room. After her experience with Scott, she needed a break. She also wanted to change into a more comfortable outfit.

"Did you talk to Wade before he left?" Bella said as Janice entered into the changing room. Bella was sprawled over an old VIP couch that had been moved into the dressing area for the dancers. "He really wanted to talk with you."

"No," Janice said hoping to avoid an extended conversation. She needed change her outfit and make her way back to the floor. The night was nearing its end, and she had yet to make any real money. "I got hijacked by some other guy."

"You mean Scott?" Bella said. "I saw him take you back to V-I-P."

Janice stepped up to her locker and pulled out a blue camisole bra. "You keeping tabs on me now, Bella?"

"You wish," Bella said. She sat up on the couch and adjusted her pink bikini top. "You didn't even hear Wade's news. Did you?"

"I didn't." Janice turned her back to Bella as she changed out of her green thong and slipped into a pair of white lacy boyshorts. "He told you?"

"He said you need a lot of cash for some bills or something. Is that right?" Bella queried.

"I really can't talk about this right now," Janice said. "I'm sorry. It's just that I need to get back to the floor." She slammed her locker shut and started toward the door.

"He's inheriting some money," Bella said. She stepped up from the couch and met Janice at the doorway. "I guess he wants to help you."

Janice thought back through her last extended conversation with Wade. She had told him that she needed to pay off almost $100,000 in medical bills. She used the story as an excuse to blow Wade off and hang out with Darryl. "You said he wants to help me?" Janice asked hopefully.

"Yeah," Bella said resting her hand against the doorframe and preventing Janice from leaving the dressing room. "He wants to help you with your financial situation. He doesn't get the money for a while, but he's planning on surprising you."

"Surprising me?" Janice returned.

"He swore me to secrecy," Bella said. "You can't tell him that I told you."

"Mum's the word," Janice said. "I won't tell him. I promise."

"And maybe you can do me a favor in exchange?" Bella asked.

"You mean Rick?" Janice posited. "You want me to help you get back with Rick."

"That's right," Bella said. "You get a big payday from Wade, and I get back with Rick."

"If what you say is true, we have a deal." Janice extended her hand to Bella and sealed their agreement with a handshake.

Janice took a deep cleansing breath; she felt a calming sensation swathe her body. For the first time since Brooke had appeared at her office, Janice felt like she was regaining control of her life. She solved her Scott problem, and, if Wade was serious about helping her out, she might be able to retire her stripper shoes once and for all.

Chapter Four

Janice rested her head on her Mercedes' steering wheel; the last thing she wanted to do was go into the office. After almost six months of double-duty as a stripper, she was physically and emotionally exhausted. However, assuming everything went according to plan, she would soon work her final shift as a dancer. She would have enough money to pay off Brooke, and the last remaining evidence of her embezzlement would be erased forever. She would be free.

Janice's throat felt dry as she stepped out of her car and started into the building. This used to be the best part of her day, making her way through the sales area to her new office. She loved her former co-workers taking notice of her expensive wardrobe and influential position at the company. Things were different now. Even though her officemates, save Scott Murphy, had no idea how she spent her nights, the thirty-year-old senior manager felt like a fraud. She was terrified that her secret would get out, that everyone in the office would see her as nothing more than an exotic dancer.

"Miss Barnett," Tamara, the receptionist, said as Janice made her way through the lobby. "Someone's waiting in your office."

Janice stopped in her tracks. "You let someone go back there without my permission?"

"I'm so sorry," Tamara responded. "It was that friend of yours from a while back. You know...the blonde lady."

"You mean Brooke?" Janice returned with a frown. She wanted to jump over the desk and smack Tamara in the face. "Brooke Mitchell?"

"That's her," Tamara said. She rolled her chair back from the desk leaving more open space between Janice and her. "She said you wouldn't mind. I told her to wait out here, but she insisted."

"Are you good for anything?" Janice asked turning her back on Tamara.

"I'm sorry," Tamara pleaded. "I really am..."

"Save it." Janice returned sharply. She forced herself through the door separating the reception area and the sales floor.

Since taking up her night job, Janice had given up on her morning coffee. She instead purchased a coffeemaker for herself and kept it behind her desk. This morning was different; she wanted to procrastinate her meeting with Brooke for as long as possible. For the first time in months, she would start her day in the break room.

Janice filled a cup with coffee and leaned against the counter as she sipped the hot beverage. She couldn't remember the last time she had more than a few consecutive hours of sleep. Caffeine was likely the only thing keeping her awake at this point.

"Oh," Scott said as he stepped into the break room. "Hi, Par...I mean Janice." He pivoted as if he was about to retreat from the room then turned back toward Janice.

"Good morning, Scott," Janice offered professionally. "How's your week going?"

"My week?" Scott returned nervously. "All right, I guess."

"Getting some coffee?" Janice asked with a smile. She was pleased by Scott's timid reaction. Less than eight hours ago, she was giving him a half-price lap dance at the strip club. Now he was acting like a shy schoolboy afraid to approach his crush.

"I, uh...I forgot something," Scott said shuffling back and forth between Janice and the doorway. "I'll come back later."

"Suit yourself," Janice responded with a smile. She lifted her mug to her mouth with both hands and carefully sipped the drink.

As much as Janice wanted to continue toying with Scott, she had to deal with Brooke. Janice was curious why her blackmailer was making an office visit. Janice still had another week left to raise the agreed-upon $100,000, and Brooke had nothing to gain by stopping by early. Either way, Janice had to face the music.

"It took you long enough," Brooke said as Janice stepped into her office. Brooke was leaning back in the executive chair with her feet on Janice's desk. Brooke motioned to one of the seats reserved for office guests. "Take a load off."

As irritated as seeing Brooke in her office chair made Janice, she took a seat opposite her own desk. She pulled her purple skirt down her thighs as she situated herself in the metal and leather chair. "This is a pleasant surprise," she lied. "To what do I owe the honor of your company?"

Brooke pulled her feet down from the massive desk and rolled the chair forward. She leaned over a stack of financial papers and smiled across the room. "How's the stripper life?"

"How do you think?" Janice quipped. "It sucks ass, but I'm almost done with it forever."

"So you'll raise the needed money?" Brooke asked. "My sources tell me you're haven't earned anything near one-hundred-thousand."

"Your sources?" Janice returned. "It's true that I don't have all the money yet. I still need another fifty."

"Fifty thousand?" Brooke scoffed. "You still need fifty thousand dollars? You have less than a week left. How are you possibly going to earn that much money?"

"I've been working over a customer," Janice said. "He's getting his inheritance this week."

"Ah, you mean Wade," Brooke said. "And he's going to tip you that much money?"

"He thinks it's for medical bills," Janice answered. "He'll be at the club tonight."

"So you lied to him?" Brooke asked. "You told him you needed the money for medical bills?"

"I'm sorry," Janice scolded Brooke. "You asked me to earn the money as a stripper. How exactly do you think dancers get paid? We lie to our customers. It's what we do."

"No wonder you're so good at it." Brooke scoffed.

"Forgive me if I don't accept criticism from someone who's blackmailing me," Janice returned. She stood up and leaned over her desk glaring at Brooke. "If that's all you have for me, then you should probably get going. I have a lot of work to do."

"You're right," Brooke said. She stepped away from Janice's office chair and motioned for Janice to take her regular spot. "I'm not here to talk about your customers anyway."

Keeping her gaze on Brooke, Janice circled her desk and took her rightful place in the office chair. "Thanks for coming by, Brooke. I'll see you next week."

Instead of leaving, Brooke pulled the blinds. "We do need to talk about something. You have a problem."

"Just one," Janice joked. "I'm afraid you're being modest."

"Touché," Brooke returned. "What I'm trying to say is that you have ANOTHER problem. Everyone in your office is about to find out about your night job."

Janice hands began shaking uncontrollably as blood rushed from her head. The room started spinning. "How?" She asked. "How would they find out?"

"Scott," Brooke responded calmly. "I'm afraid Scott's about to give you up."

"Scott?" Janice answered. "Not possible. I have his phone with a picture of him with his shriveled cock out. If he rats me out, every woman in this office will get a dirty text from him. His career would be over."

"That's the problem," Brooke said. "His career is about to be over. He's been sending pictures of his own to Tamara and likely to other women at the company. Tamara's going to turn him in today."

"Oh no," Janice said. She pushed her chair back from the desk and jumped to her feet. "That little prick. If he gets fired, he'll certainly rat me out."

"Sit back down," Brooke ordered. "I'm here to help you, but you have to do as I say."

"How are you going to help me?" Janice asked. "Why would you help me?"

"Because," Brooke insisted. "If you get fired, our plan falls apart. We've all worked too hard for everything to go south at the last minute."

"What do you care about me getting fired?" Janice asked.

"We have a plan for you," Brooke said. "I'm here to make sure that plan gets carried out."

"And who is we?" Janice asked. "Why won't you tell me who you're working for?"

"Don't worry about that right now," Brooke said. "Let's focus our attention on Scott and Tamara."

"Fine," Janice said. "What's the plan?"

"We'll take care of the text messages," Brooke said. "Tamara won't have any evidence of Scott's advances. You just need to make sure Scott keeps it in his pants for the next week."

Janice smiled at Brooke. For the first time since college, she actually appreciated her blonde friend's company. "Thanks, Brooke," Janice said. "Really. Thanks a lot."

"Just get the money," Brooke said as she stepped toward the office door. "If you don't have the funds next week, you'll have to explain the situation to my boss."

"I'll get the money," Janice responded nervously. She was concerned that Wade might not come through after getting his inheritance, but she couldn't worry about that right now. For the time being, she had to focus on Scott and Tamara.

Once alone in her office, Janice immediately grabbed her phone and dialed Scott's extension.

"Hello," Scott answered.

"Get your ass into my office right now," Janice demanded before slamming the handset on its receiver.

Within a few seconds, Scott stepped anxiously into Janice's office. "Did you need me?"

"Don't sit down," Janice insisted. "This won't take long."

"But what..."

"I hear you've been sending out pictures again," Janice snapped. "Tamara's turning you in to human resources today."

"That bitch," Scott said. "She knew..."

"Shut it," Janice said holding her palm up. "I'm going to talk to Tamara, and when I call you back in here, you're going to apologize."

"Sure," Scott responded with his head down.

"You're never going to mention the strip club again," Janice added. "You're never going back there. As far as you're concerned, I was never there. Got it?"

"I got it," Scott affirmed.

"And when I call you back in here, you're going to set things right with Tamara," Janice continued. "You'll to do whatever I ask. You're not going to question me, and you're not going to say anything about the club. I still have your phone, and I still have that picture of you. Got it?"

"Got it," Scott said.

"Now go," Janice demanded. As Scott left her office, she called the front desk. "Tamara, please come to my office."

"Sure thing, Miss Barnette," Tamara said. "I'll be there in a minute.

While waiting for Tamara to make her way across the building, Janice took a minute to compose herself. She hadn't yet formulated her plan as to how she would deal with the situation. She didn't have to shut Tamara up forever, just for a week or so. Janice needed enough time to get her money from Wade, pay Brooke, and quit her stripper gig once and for all. She had come so far and wasn't about to let Scott's uncontrollable libido prevent her from reclaiming her perfect life.

Janice also realized that her photographic leverage over Scott wouldn't last forever. He obviously wasn't too concerned about pictures leaking around the office. She could only hope that the threat of texting her photo to an indiscriminate and substantive group would be enough. Sending a dick pic to Tamara was one thing. Sending a photo to the entire office was something else altogether. Either way, Janice wouldn't be able to hold her story together for much longer.

"Miss Barnette," Tamara said as she leaned into Janice's office. "Can I come in?"

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
123456...8