All Comments on 'The Nest'

by OspreyXVIII

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 4 years ago
Oh my God you are talented

Utterly...HOT. Glorious detail, etc...

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffalmost 4 years ago

Masterpiece! Love this story too much for words, best friends really know each other too well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

That last few paragraphs.. that's broken trust right there. She has every right to turn off the camera, put on her clothes, and burn that book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck no

I agree with Anon entirely, it’s an absolute breach of trust. The filming and insistence to continue the unwarranted punishment is fucked up beyond belief. Once something is on the internet it’s there forever.

For me it falls into the extreme so I won’t be continuing to read more.

Tess (UK)

OspreyXVIIIOspreyXVIIIalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To the commenters dissatisfied with the ending...

Of course, taste is subjective, my kinks are not everyone's kinks, and this story is not very well written anyway, so I don't blame you at all for disliking it. I'm not terribly fond of it myself.

But consider this: the punishment might be rendered "unwarranted" by the final twist, but was it really ever warranted to begin with? The rule she broke was absurd. The idea of an adult human being giving another adult human being rules to follow, in earnest, is absurd. No punishments in BDSM are ever really "warranted"-- we just agree to pretend they are for the sake of a good time.

To me, the absurdity of the punishment (and the character's continued participation in it, despite the complete lack of physical coercion that she do so) makes it clear that this is ultimately all just a game. To suggest that a punishment is "earned"-- that is, that some adults have the right to mete out arbitrary rules and consequences to other adults, outside of the legal system-- is far more "extreme" than anything I write.

Just something to consider...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Great story, great dynamic between two friends who clearly understand what each-other wants.

Regarding the comment about breach of trust, I don't agree. As a masochist and submissive myself to be told that after a spanking and during corner time would just make me fall deeper into subspace and really horny. I thought those last paragraphs were great. Cruel/Bratty behaviour, exactly what you'd expect from a friend who's enjoying indulging in your fantasy.

Great story and we'll written. Thank you and I hope there is more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was a great story, loved the idea of Leigh being watched as a punishment. I am really hoping for a part 2. I hope you keep writing, you’ll get better as you go, so you shouldn’t give up over a few people who don’t agree with your kinks. It was sexy and I would love to be in Leigh's place one day. I thought there was the right amount of control for that dynamic and I am really interested to see where part 2 will take things in the relationship.

Thanks for the excitement, Mothgirl11212018

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous