The New Aristocracy Pt. 02

Story Info
The tests begin.
7.9k words
4.56
10.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

The following story contains fictional accounts of humiliation, degradation, cuckolding, and overall nasty stuff. Enjoy!

I stood precariously on my pedestal.

My knees were trembling, and the balls of my feet ached from standing so long on my tippy toes.

My back tensed and a slight current flew from my lowered neck to the apex of the arch I had forced on my column. My shoulders were starting to hurt from crossing my arms behind my back, even the dainty pose my fingers were in had started to make me numb with pain.

I was no stranger to suffering, the Masters had always enjoyed their pets to suffer for their pleasure. Like the high heels that constricted the feet of the earliest form of submissives back when the world had still not seen the light. They made us pretty, but also weak, vulnerable, not been able to run, easy prey to them; and that was the way it should be.

All of the physical suffering was nothing, I could block it all. Even enjoy it. Perhaps for very few minutes one of my legs would tremble, but that was ok: the Masters loved seeing how we were always on the edge of breaking for them.

The emotional pain thou... we were not so prepared for. Or rather, we were never meant to form any bonds here. It was frowned upon for candidates to care too much about each other.

Everything: the sterile corridors, halls, sleeping cells, and even the small entertainment areas were all designed to keep us clean, separate, and emotionless. Our training even, many times forced us to be competitive with each other; upon losing the punishments were not only severe but sometimes even doled out by our own peers.

In the end, most of the people in this room had at some point been cruel to me... and I to them. It was the only way to become good enough for the Masters.

But not her....

Seven was always kind to me. I didn't know why... She had at many times refused to punish me, or even sometimes let me win against her. She had given me hints and teaching, so good was her help that I ended up becoming the second best by grades. Just below her.

Sometimes I really thought that we were in love...

Ridiculous of course, we can only really love our Master, not another pet. But perhaps she saw something in me that made her feel special. I sure saw something in her that made me feel that way.

And yet...

Standing on this slender metal cylinder, a few meters from the ground. Looking down at the stage I saw the reality of our world:

~It doesn't matter what a stupid sissy feels.

We will always lose. ~

In the center of a small stage, at the feet of the podium where a dozen or so loud cheering Masters were enjoying some drinks, was the one person I had thought about spending my life with.

She stood overshadowed by a man.... A real man. Standing almost twice her height and surely more than 5 times her weight. His dark skin now dripping with odorous sweat, filled with desire. A large cock that throbbed and pulsed with power.

His expression felt ravenous and filled with confident delight.

His right hand had moved around Seven's delicate back and was now firmly squishing her butt, so strong was his grip that the bubbly texture of her skin was now deformed as this man dug his hand deep into her flesh.

He looked like a beast that had been caged for so long and now had in his jaws the most delicious of prey.

And Seven... he was no longer any kind of man against this beast. She had fallen already, she had surrendered any chance of winning in this test.

Her face was red with desperate desire, her mouth agape, and her tongue splayed. She had held this vulgar display of submission for so long, that a trail of watery spit now drooled off the tip of her tongue.

Her hands limply at her sides did nothing to cover her shame: A once proud cock, the largest of all the candidates today, was now not erect anymore but flaccid, shrunken, and dripping with the last drops of a spoiled orgasm.

She came for him without even the smallest touch! She showed a surrender so complete that the anticipation of serving him was enough to cause her to explode.

On the floor, at their feet, rested a puddle of thick white cum: The last of her manhood... discarded.

The Masters did not fail to notice it. "Ha! So much for the proud knight that was begging us for a test!"

Yelled a rotund figure, filled with delight as he probably won his bet. His thick hand slammed twice against the table.

The Master with the biomechanical eye looked stern for a moment and then exclaimed: "Truly, this bitch must have known herself better. If you know you are so weak, don't ask for a test..."

A third Master, so old that he was probably born before the turn of the millennium spoke "She deserves to be made an example."

All of the Masters agreed at once. The Biomech-wearing one then nodded to the headmistress. "Minerva... do it"

The tall Amazon nodded, her muscles shining and rippling as she pulled out a short whip from her belt. She cracked it once. And stated:

"Riker. Break that pathetic bitch."

"LA-700. If you can't handle it. You will be made into a pig." She added nonchalantly.

Seven, even within her delusional entranced state seemed to recoil at this threat.

The Man "Riker" did not waste any time. One hand firmly on Seven's butt and the other flew at once to her throat. He lifted her off the ground. A couple of feet at least; her dainty feet dangled for a moment and then relaxed. She was going to let Riker do whatever he wanted to her, she was his after all.

Riker dropped Seven on the floor feet first. Her legs quickly folded and she ended up on her knees. The size difference was so large that the pathetic sissy needed to lift herself all the way up on her knees, and even then she needed to look up to reach the black monster's cock.

She attempted to kiss this massive monster, that could cover half her face with his thickness, even moving her small hands to reach and caress the heavy sack that dangled below. But Seven's plan did not go as expected.

"Ahggmmm..!" A choked moan echoed through the hall as his hands reached both sides of her head and in one forceful movement, he trusted her open mouth deep into his cock.

There was no time to react, to relax, to do anything at all. The mouth that had kissed me so many times was now spread open to the maximum degree and then some. The large veiny black monster had invaded the pink lips of her mouth and entered so far down her throat that the bulge in her throat reached almost to the clavicles.

The cock itself was not even halfway inside. A full two-thirds of the power of this man remained outside her small mouth. And yet the expression on Seven's face was utter suffering.

Her large eyes had begun to tear copiously, dragging some of the makeup down with it. Her face had begun to turn red from the effort and her mouth almost seemed to dislocate at the strain of such a large invader.

The initial pause didn't last. Soon I could see how the bulge in her throat started to move further down until it was almost reaching her stomach. And then it retracted all the way up. Pulling huge globs of spit and drool out with it.

The movement repeated Itself, more and more. Pushing deep into her mouth and then going almost all the way back, but just not enough for her to have any chance at breathing.

I could see the rhythmic movement starting to pick up as this man was using her face like his personal pussy. His face showed the cruel pleasure he derived from this, clearly, he did not care if Seven were to die from this.

Seven's arms flailed limply at her sides, her tits bouncing with every thrust. Her facial muscles were still contorted trying to survive this assault and her face itself now turned from red to a sickening purple.

The drool had now covered all of her body as this beast kept pounding her throat for what seemed like forever.

I looked up again at the Masters. Some of them had a face that made me think they were getting some oral service of their own beneath that great podium. Others simply smiled callously. Looking at their hateful expressions even filled me with sinful anger.

When my eyes moved to the man closest to the Headmistress, the elegant man with the mechanical eye; His gaze brought me back to my place.

~He was looking right at me again! ~

The sounds of gagging, slurping, and choking mixed with the laughs of the Masters.

But now all I could think was of my own fate.

~If he was the best of us.... What would become of me, just another average sissy of a candidate? ~

My legs trembled and for a moment I almost fell off my pedestal.

When I managed to regain my feminine posture I looked back at Seven.

It had been almost 5 minutes of continuous assault to her throat, by a thing twice the size of what we had trained with. Her face now looked a bit more relaxed, I knew it meant that her tether to consciousness was beginning to fade.

~Was she going to die choking on a big black cock?~

The man quickly intensified his efforts and within another 30 seconds, he grunted loudly.

He grabbed and held her down with the full girth of his cock inside her throat. His balls contracted rhythmically and with a few slow thrusts, he had emptied one full load of cum deep inside my beloved Seven.

As he pulled out slowly, I could see that mixed with globs of spit there was the powerful thick cum of an Alpha man. The stench of it reached our nostrils and I could hear a few of the other girls start to moan and beg.

Even I thought for a moment about falling to my knees to clean his cock and swallow the leftovers.

Seven lay motionless upon the marble floor. Her knees were still planted on it and lifting her ass in the air. But her arms offered no resistance to her fall and she slammed face-first upon the solid stone. Now panting for air and in the twilight of consciousness, her mouth agape leaked out copious amounts of thick white cum, frothy and mixed with her sissy spit. Forming a large puddle of nasty goo around her head. I felt my mind daydreaming of the taste.

The vision of this sissy, completely broken and with her face drenched in the black cock's cum was spectacular.

Caught up in the heat and stench of the abuse I wished to go down there to kiss her and care for her once more. To let my face get covered in the cum of this superior man and surrender my throat to him as well. Just as any sissy should.

But the pause after his orgasm was no pause at all.

For even though the beast had exploded, his balls were still heavy and large with semen. He moved slowly around the mess he had made of his bitch. Stopping when just behind her ass, he saw the way she was presenting herself to him. Ass lifted to the sky with the decoration of the now useless dicklet hanging limply under two small testes that held almost no manhood whatsoever.

He dropped to his knees behind her. And I saw how her eyes opened once more as if sensing the danger of being so vulnerable against such a powerful beast.

She attempted to put her hands beneath her chest, to lift herself off the floor. But before she could do anything to defend herself, the pressure of his large cock was felt on her tight asshole, and soon after...

The pain.

A scream filled the room, muffled only when the little sissy pressed her face into the puddle under her. Covering herself even more in her Man's scent.

A few drops of blood could be seen trailing down her thighs. But the beast didn't stop. It wasn't until I could see a bulge forming in Seven's belly, above where her belly button is, that I truly understood the size and power of a real man.

The relentless assault continued, the black balls slamming against Seven's tiny package every time he went inside all the way. The beaten little dicklet flopping around every which way, the rhythm pointed by another slam of the balls beating more watery fluid out of her tiny sack.

Her screams filled the room and the headmistress said once in a mocking tone.

"If you don't beg for mercy he will break you. But you know what will happen if you do..."

I wouldn't have been able to hear her under this assault if I was Seven.

He had now taken Seven by her long hair and grasped her firmly. Pulling her up to meet him. Her head reaching up to where his lower chest would be.

He then grabbed her throat with the other hand. And while continuing to pound her he began to whisper in her ear.

"You should give up little bitch, you won't be able to take it much longer.... You know, now that I have cum once I can go for a whole hour before cumming again.... Do you think you can handle that?"

As he said so he squeezed her sore throat with his hand. Surely leaving a mark. And making her gasp for air once more.

Yet my beloved Seven surprised us all as she apparently could still use the muscles in her throat to speak. In between gasps and moans of pain, she said two perfect little words:

"Yes... Daddy..."

I was shocked to see that this broken little thing, with cum still leaking from her mouth, dark streaks of makeup on her face, and globs of spit and cum covering all of her body, could still form any thoughts at all.

Instead, while being held tight against this man's body her hands started to dance. Feeling her cum covered skin.

Then slowly moving to him.

The great beast seemed more tamed at the touch of this small sissy. Still, his relentless assault continued, but her screams of pain soon turned to slow moans of pleasure.

She now placed her hands on her knees and arched her back even more. He placed one hand on the small of her back whilst keeping the other firmly grasping her long reddish hair.

I could see my beloved Seven, now more beautiful than ever: a pleasurable smile filled her face and the cum, sweat, and spit had mixed in what now was a layer of glistening luster over her skin; as if she had been oiled throughout.

I could see that even with the forceful hits of the heavy black balls on her own, she was starting to sport a considerable erection once more. Clear liquid started to sprout from the tip of her cock, making arching motions in the air as it flopped around with each thrust of the beast.

She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying having her ass pounded by this monstrosity. And she squealed and moaned ever more.

I saw her face and I knew from experience that she was about to reach the climax, filled with lust, mindlessly begging for each thrust.

When her small white cock was about to burst, however, the true torture started. The man had sensed the tension rising and knew just when to make his move.

As she started to let herself get carried into the most feminine of orgasms, her moan of pleasure turned into a shriek. And soon enough she was begging.

"No! No! Please!..... Let me cum!"

Her dick, which was in the midst of starting to explode was now been pinched, or rather squished into utter asphyxia by the strong fingers of this man. He had pinched the base of it, so strongly, that the rest of the shaft now grew red, engorged, and veiny.

"Now now little bitch, it has just been 10 minutes since we started. And I told you I would be lasting at least an hour. "

He rammed her again and the motion made her squeal once more.

"And... if I don't cum. You don't cum."

He held her dick tight. The squeeze of death for her manhood. And then rammed into her, again and again.

"Ple... ahh!... Please!" She continued to beg. But his relentless efforts just continued to milk more and more sissy cum out of her balls. And with nowhere to go her suffering grew and grew.

"Ahhh! Nnnnn! No!... not again!" She moaned, her crying only seeming to incite more force into the beast.

All I could do was watch with my own dicklet standing straight in attention. Already leaking precious manhood away with every thought.

"P-please!" She begged one last time. With this, the patience of the beast had run its course and with the hand that had been lifting her from her hair, he now slammed her forcefully onto the ground. Her soft cheek meeting solid stone with a wrenching sound. She squealed quietly now, muffled by all the juice puddled in this marble basin that they were fucking on.

"Now little bitch. No one cares about your begging." He said with cold cruelty.

In between each thrust in staccato, he stated: "You. Are. Just. A. Sissy. Fuck. Hole!"

Her cries continued but she didn't offer up any more pleas.

The man again changed the rhythm of his movements. He now made slow pendular motions with his hips. Getting almost the full length of his black cock out of her asshole, just when you could see the neck below the head he would push in, slowly again.

I could see clearly that she was tensing up more and more. His dick now seemed designed for pleasure: with ribs of veins running sequentially through the base of it and small elevated ridges on each side.

~He must have had adaptations performed!~ I thought in horror.

With every slow movement, I could see how her now pliant hole stretched and contracted over every ridge and bulge. And I could imagine with fear how her prostate must be milked dry by now...

The tension in her body grew and grew again. Her once limp arms now lay as claws attempting to dig into the solid stone, looking for anything to help release this burden.

When her balls looked to be bursting and her face couldn't control the pain anymore the beast once again spoke. Now in a much more dreadful tone, straight into her ear, he said:

"Now little bitch, surrender. Ask for mercy... fail."

After a short pause he slowly pushed his cock back in and one by one the bulges slid over her pleasure points. He continued:

"Become the little castrated piglet you were always meant to be."

I saw her face, filled with fear at first, but surrendering with pleasure when the bumps of his cock rolled back out of her asshole once more.

"You were never meant to be a man. You are much better like this..."

She looked directly at me for the first time since we were waiting right outside that hellish door. At first fear, then pleading; but then her eyes just stared at me, the one who so admired and looked up to her, and said wordlessly:

~I'm sorry... I failed. ~

From underneath this black man. Her face half inside a puddle of cum and spit she said in the most resigned of voices:

" I failed!... I'm sorry!... I was never a man!... I am just a sissy fuckhole!... "

The Masters looked down, filled with cruel joy.

The pleaded continued, still, the thrusting of the monster dick had not finished.

"I don't deserve to have a dick!... I don't deserve to have balls!... please just let me waste the last of my manhood and make me yours!"

With those words of surrender, she tensed up again. Her final act as a would-be-man was finished.

It was upon a signal from the Masters that the beast finally relented. And filled with the pleasure of having broken another sissy he came deep inside of her asshole.

As the beast let go of her dick, she now exploded as shot after shot of clear watery cum flew from her balls and into the puddle. The last of her manhood drained as the power of this man firmly planted itself inside her soul...

With a heavy splash, she fell to the ground. Limp and spent now, her mouth and asshole completely gaped from the assaults. She was filled with what looked to be gallons of cum. And yet in her face, all I could see was the mindless smile of complete surrender.

...

...

...

It seemed to be a full minute filled only with the heavy breathing of the beast and the soft panting of a used whore

He now stood at the feet of the broken thing, examining the results from his work a self-congratulating smile on his face. As the small sissy lay half asleep in a puddle of her shame.

It was after this long serene pause that the headmistress spoke once more.