The New Aristocracy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that was that. I had some hopes for LA-700.... Too bad."

She looked now at the Masters. Most of them appeared to have been serviced to completion beneath their desks. Even the elegant man appeared to have had something within him pleased to climax.

I now caught my breathing, and let my eyes fall on that man, who had always had his attention so predatorily fixed on me. He was tall, more than large, and his hair already greyed out was combed slick towards the back. A matching grey beard was neatly trimmed to perfection. His right eye appeared to be dark brown. But he left...

He had a scar going from the bottom of his left eyelid to the middle of the cheek. Deep and deformed I wondered why he had not corrected it with all the technology and wealth at his fingertips. The inner working of his left eye seemed almost hypnotizing.

A black shining metallic sphere covered with concentric circles and dots of gold that rotated within each other in several directions every time his attention shifted. Just the cost of that implant must be the same as the sale price for all the candidates in this hall.

He wore a classic style that would have been in fashion a century and a half ago but with shining hints of metal and lights. It all made it seem like beneath the expensive fabric his attire had some kind of high-tech armor beneath.

Even so, the exterior of his dark blue silken vest, contrasting with a white inner shirt that grew tight over his arm muscles made him seem like the richest man in this room.

Many other Masters wore expensive jewelry too, and some were even fully clad in elegant lustrous armor that made them look like gigantic knights; But the simple elegance of this man and the way he just sat elbows at the table, thinking, analyzing, focused, he seemed like the most powerful man in this room.

And the most dangerous...

Inside that man, a careful thought formed. And he spoke as if his opinion was the only one that mattered:

"We have seen quite a display... " he made a pause and contemplated his companions, who appeared to be amid the afterglow of a climax.

"At the end thou. A pathetic excuse for a sissy is all that lies before us." He smiled with cruel contempt. And his words drove a dagger through my heart.

~But she tried so very hard! She is worth more than that! ~ my mind screamed but my training forced my face into a soft deadpan.

"In fact. What makes her tick is clearly how hungry for sex and pleasure she is." As he said it I contemplated the curves of her body. Rising above what looked like a sea of cum.

"This is not worthy of anything above a bitch in heat." No emotion was there to underline his words. He had stated a fact just as he would say the sky was blue.

And that was that. With one sentence he had condemned my most precious thing to one of the lowest ranks imaginable. Even lower than the sissy before.

My heart sank.

I felt like falling to my knees and crying. My mind raced with all kinds of thoughts. They didn't know her as I did.

~How dared he think so little of my precious Seven?! ~

I looked up at him and for the first time in my life, I did not love the Masters.

I was filled with anger and hateful resolve at this insult to my beloved.

I wanted to make him swallow his words with so much intensity, that in my trance I had failed to notice it:

My pedestal was in the process of lowering...

It was now my turn.

...

...

...

I walked automatically, years of training making my body move effortlessly, my hips swinging softly to convey grace and beauty, my soft bare feet landing without any noise, tip first on the floor, as if I had invisible heels on.

But something had changed within me during the last hour...

I had spent the past few weeks thinking about this exact moment. I never thought myself capable of becoming a true Alpha, but I had no intention of living the tormented life of a bottom class.

Perhaps something low enough that I wouldn't need to be tested, but high enough to be somewhat comfortable. Maybe a kitten or a puppy girl, living comfortably at the feet of a loving Master. Yes, that would be nice...

But now; something stirred within me. A fire, angry and proud, hurt from the disrespect my beloved Seven suffered. As I stood now in the center of the stage my gaze did not falter like before. My delicate chin rose and with conviction, I stared directly into the eyes of the Masters.

For a single breath, what stared back at me felt like the bottom of a terrible abyss: the man with the golden eye was smiling...

His hands crossed in front of his chest, elbows strong upon the table, his heavy chin now rested on those hands. He stared at me with powerful intensity and deep within his mind, both curiosity and joy mixed.

I let a long silence fall on the hall; It was my cue to speak but I did not take it. It was only later, when the headmistress let out a loud cough, that I felt prodded enough to open my mouth.

A slow breath gave me the strength to say what I knew could be my doom:

"I... am the Master's humble servant." I curtsied. But neither as a sissy would nor as the knightly way Seven did. Neither too much feminine nor overly masculine, just me came out.

"I... wish... " I hesitated.

"I wish to prove myself..... As Se- as LA-700 did." The last sound left my mouth and with it, my fate was sealed.

The smile on the master's face grew and slowly turned into a large macabre grin. I could even sense some pride in his smile.

...

The quiet hall seemed to be frozen in time. Even the headmistress seemed to be stunned at this small frail thing being so impudent. Surprised that even after seeing such devastating degrading of a fellow candidate, she would walk proudly and ask to be tested.

Only His voice could break the silence. When it came, it felt much softer than before and what I had expected, low and with strength, and yet it felt like a warm bath all around my mind.

"I had not expected this." All of the halls seemed to fade away, and for a moment it was only him and me.

"I so love to be surprised..." his words filled my heart

"Very well my beautiful..." and for a moment they felt like the best possible reward.

But then my reward soured so quickly "If you think yourself better than a common sissy... you... will be tried with the oldest of tests."

Now the lights truly darkened in the hall. All except for one, right on the side door.

"The first sissies in history started to doubt their masculinity with this test."

From inside that door, bathed in warm dim lighting a figure appeared. Soft caramel skin, glistening with fragrant oils.

"This test is simple....

You must please a woman."

I had almost stopped hearing his voice...

A few times we had practiced with real females during training, other blank slates like us. We learned the basics of how to treat the female body. Felt each other up, kissed, and even fucked.

But this... was no ordinary woman.

Her curves seemed to be almost not human. She was engineered to be the sexiest thing in any room. Her long legs with thick strong thighs seemed to bounce with every step. Her hips were wide enough to have a thigh gap even with such voluptuous muscles. Her ass was round, large, and bouncing with firm youth.

My mouth filled with wet saliva, as primal instincts, I never knew I had, took over my mind.

Her thin waist accented the hourglass figure, upon which silky black hair fell to the edge of her butt. An elaborate hairstyle that drew attention to amethyst eyes. And curved to showcase the great round breasts that seemed to defy gravity but still look as if they were completely natural.

She wore what appeared to be thin golden chains, on her hips, thighs, ankles, and wrists. Hanging from the chains, small jewels of red, blue, and purple shone in the dim light. Her nipples were pierced with golden rings and what looked like impossibly large diamonds hung from each of them.

"My sweet S.E. let me introduce one of my sluts: Nicolette."

The beautiful woman, now standing just a few arm lengths away bowed to me. Her heavy breast bounced slowly as she curtsied, and all her jewels jingled and shone. She looked like a woman from the harems of old: regal but filled with desire.

"Sadly my dear. This is the worst one in my care. The punishment for her many failures will be to be offered to you." He smirked as he said so.

The face of this goddess was filled with sadness and shame, and within my heart, a glimpse of empathy and love for her started to shine through.

~If this was the 'worst' of them... what kind of gods served at the feet of this man? ~

She smiled at me with compassion a loving look in her eye.

~We are together in this~ I imagined she was saying with those eyes.

A rumble on the floor made me step at once. And so did she. Soon in the space between us, a medium-sized bed had risen. Circular in shape and two feet in height, covered in smooth black leather, it looked clean and comfortable. But also sterile and artificial.

All of the lights turned off and now only the bed was visible. It was now truly, only her and me.

After a short pause, she moved one knee onto the bed, it sunk a full inch on the soft material. Then the other, and after a few graceful movements she had crawled to almost a breath away from me.

I stood frozen, this princess had closed the gap and now her floral scent filled my head. Her red bow lips were smiling softly at me... soon enough she spoke, almost a whisper, but the sweet sound of her voice seemed to be almost angelical.

"Don't worry baby. It's just you and me..." Nicolette said.

She reached her hands to my head. Softly, her slender fingers slid through my hair and I could see the sea of colorful light swallow me as the jewels on her wrists came closer to my eyes.

I saw her lips, moist and fleshy, her mouth slightly opened and a soft drip of saliva starting to slide its way to the edge of her mouth. There wasn't anything a normal person could do to resist those delicious lips.

I lunged forward, caught in the instinct of it, soon my mouth was taken over by hers. The flavor of her lips is like smooth vanilla with a hint of spice.

It all started unraveling at once: my hands sliding over her cinnamon skin, first to her neck, then across her pink cheeks, and soon reaching her black hair, tugging at it gently. I could feel her back arching at my touch. Soft ripples of electricity flowing through my own; making me bend and dance to her rhythm.

A soft moan escaped from her lips when my hands moved to her voluptuous breasts. Inside my belly, a fire of desire swelled I looked down at the white latex that encased my body it seemed to have been remotely released by the masters. Now only a corset, collar, and stockings remained adhered to my body. The rest, dissolving into thin air as if by magic.

I focused now on my dick standing now free and throbbing with urgency.

The smell of her body filled with engineered pheromones filled my mind. She felt like a delicious treat and I was so lucky to be the one to eat her.

~Eat her...~ my mind raced.

~Yes... I am supposed to please her. ~ Within my thoughts the impulse to go down to her sex throbbed.

Smoothly my delicate hands rubbed her skin. My own feminine lips kissing her neck, and her shoulders, going through the midline of her chest, feeling both breasts softly rub against my long hair. Finally reaching her toned abdomen. I breathed in the pheromones, now even more concentrated in the air.

For a moment my sense of reality almost faded, and my own dick stood now drooling precum ready to enter her.

I pulled back to appreciate the work of art that was this woman: her legs were now spread open, her feet dangling in the air arched as if with tall heels; she held both breasts with her hands rubbing and squeezing them, the large diamonds reflecting the warm light. Her head was arched back slightly and her open mouth with her tongue now dripped with wetness.

~She is enjoying this! I am pleasing her!~ I thought.

For a moment my focus turned to my own body: My feminine curves, albeit much tamer than hers, now covered in sweat. My hair pulled back and fell wet on my back. I felt my mouth dripping saliva as well and my legs and wide hips trembling with anticipation.

The unseen Masters was probably throbbing with pleasure seeing these two feminine creatures about to ravish each other. My dick pulsed at the thought.

This goddess of cinnamon skin was showing me the depths of her desire, with her legs spread wide open for me, I could see her sex. Dripping wet and completely hairless and pristine, it looked like it had never been used before. Puffy, fleshy lips and soft pink insides. Her clit pierced again with a small gem that seemed to shine in hypnotizing colors.

I flew to her at once, my mouth tasting her warm flesh, my face covering itself in her delicious juices. I could now hear the most pleasing moan coming from her red lips.

"Ahhh! Yesss!" Nicolette moaned.

Her slender fingers grabbed my head and pushed my mouth against her sex harder. I licked and lapped, sucked, and kissed.

Another moan sent electricity down my back once more and I arched my back. My knees and elbows on the mattress, my ass lifted high in the air, the soft movements of our dance making my dick swing slowly between my thick thighs, rubbing delicious pleasure on from the tip.

I grabbed her thighs and dug my own delicate fingers into them, hard enough to make her wince from pain. But she just moaned once again and pushed my head even harder against her pussy.

I could feel that her legs were now wrapped around my back and I was held there, in the safety of her body. The warmth and scent filling my being.

My dick now was at the point of exploding. I moved out of her embrace and stared at her once more. She now looked almost at the point of release as well: her cheeks flushed with desire, her mouth agape and dripping, panting softly. Her small hands were against her chest, trembling. All of her body was covered in warm sweat and shining oils.

I didn't want to resist, she was the most desired thing in this world, and she was all mine to take.

My own delicate hands grabbed her pencil-thin waist, digging softly into her skin. My fleshy hips closed up on their own. Soon the tip of my cock reached her wet entrance. I could see the comparison and it filled me with lust: my own petite body about to fuck the body of this goddess.

I pushed in...

I felt the walls of her sex, designed to please perfection, tight even against my small dick. Soft rings of tight flesh massage the tip and shaft.

"Ohhh yesss.... Agghhhhh....." I moaned in loud feminine delight. My head was thrown back as my hips started to move on their own.

I heard soft moans again and saw her swinging her own body once more. Her hands now digging into the soft black leather.

Her face was a work of art and I felt my mind filling with shining dashes of color.

"Please....." she begged.

And my hips picked up the soft rhythm, but my small dick could only swing so far.

Her soft moans slowly grew quieter. And I saw it:

In her face, desperate desire bloomed. She felt something for me, affection, empathy, love even. But she begged me to release

She was the object of all my desire, my affection, my want....

But then from her mouth sweet poison came out:

"Please.... Be a good girl" she said panting.

"Help me cum...." She begged

And in one sudden thought, I understood:

I did not want to fuck her.... I wanted to BE her...

My swinging rhythm slowed down.

~I wanted to be like her....~

My dick slowly left the safety of her sex.

I wanted to be the object of desire... the prey...

I looked at her beautiful face: "I understand." Was plastered in her expression. And she breathed out: "Come here, my love...."

My own body rubbed against hers and soon we were both two beautiful women. Side by side, my fingers slid over to rub her clit. Keeping her ready for what came next....

I knew what I had to do to please this woman. To please me as a woman would. There was only one choice.

I spread my legs and soon we were both presenting ourselves to the Masters. I let out a feminine whimper and I begged for it: "Please breed this woman... I made her ready for a real cock."

She grabbed her ankles and spread her legs, placing her feet over her head.

Soon enough He came...

Quietly, as a stealthy hunter would, he appeared inside the ring of warm light. The black skin still sweating from the previous effort....

The man that had broken my lover now came to break me.

...

...

...

His large black cock swung limply in the air. In reality, no more than half an hour since his last effort had probably left him somewhat drained. Still, the powerful presence of it could not be denied.

I looked at Nicolette and her face was a painting of desire. She looked like she had not been allowed any release for years: staring unblinkingly at this large cock that now rested.

It was my duty to please her.... I knew what I had to do.

I would help this black Alpha fuck my woman.

I moved from my presenting pose, onto my knees. Quickly moving my face ever closer to his dick.

I grabbed the head and my slender fingers quickly began massaging it.

The stench of manliness filled my mind. And my dick grew ever closer to spoiling an orgasm.

I saw the bulbous head fill my vision. This was the cock that had broken my lover. But now, all I could think about was falling to my knees to worship it.

I kissed it once. And then started to lick and suck it desperately. The roughness of the texture contrasted beautifully with my delicate instrument, which now leaked wonderful strands of feminine pleasure.

As I opened my mouth to take it whole I felt it growing and with it, a sense of pride filled my heart.

~Right now I was His object of desire.~

I moaned as I sucked his cock. Soon I could feel the many ridges that were put on this dick with the sole purpose of breaking us bitches. I rubbed them all with my small hands. Feeling each one of his large veins and fleshy bumps.

It wasn't too long thou before I heard it once more:

"Please..." the soft voice of this beautiful woman. Once offered to me, now begging for another man's cock.

It took all of what was left of my willpower to relinquish this delicious cock from my mouth. But this time, it did not belong to me.

Soon I would be the one dressed in beautiful jewelry, presented as a delicious treat to be devoured by a real. How I desired this future....

With a loud pop, I released my lips from his head. He now stood fully engorged and ready to conquer my woman, and I was more than happy to help him do it.

He got closer to my Nicolette: her legs still spread wide over her head, her sex dripping with anticipation.

The man looked at me, kneeling meekly at the side of this woman, ready to betray my manhood once more. He nodded at me towards his penis and I knew instinctively what he wanted:

I reached in. And with both hands, I held his heavy shaft, he moved forward and I guided him inside of her. Sealing my fate as a cuckold forever.

He pushed in, and I saw her sex that once was tight against my own dick, get spread wide open. I was no match against this man. ~I was always meant to surrender.....~

He moved forward and the loud moan that Nicolette let out reflected my own.

"aahhhh!" Nicolette released

"Yes, daddy..." I let out. And my dick twitched ready to explode.

His movements were slow at first, but with such size and the rough veiny texture, every inch of his member made her squeal more and more. My body coursed with pleasure from witnessing a real man so close at hand.

I decided that I wanted him to breed her. I would help however I could.