The New Aristocracy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her ankles and spread them even wider, his thrusts reaching ever deeper within her. I moved to the back of this man and knelt on the floor at his feet. Now my view filled with the swinging of his heavy sack, and all I heard was the slapping of his balls against her wet pussy.

I saw this and I knew how a good girl was meant to act now: I reached forward, grabbing both of his balls with my small hands, massaging them gently. My mouth reached in and soon my whole face was deep in the stench of his sack, groin, and ass. The rough hairs rubbed against my soft skin.

I licked and sucked furiously as the breeding of my woman took place. And all I could do was to let it happen.

My tongue drifted up from his balls, rubbing against his groin and soon felt the taste of his asshole. I dug in and let myself get submerged in his stench.

I heard myself moaning loudly. And my own ass starting to desire to fill as well.

Nicolette now exclaimed loud praises from this man "My god!!! Yess!!! I'm yours!" and I felt my mind reflecting her thoughts.

~I'm yours also.... I will always be yours... your little sissy bitch...~

He seemed to listen to our pleas of surrender and knew that the end of us was neigh. He thrust ever harder and I struggled to keep my mouth working on him.

His balls slapped hard on my face, covering it with juices and sweat.

I felt my balls ready to burst. And I wanted it. To spoil my last orgasm as I surrender my woman to this black man.

Nicolette moaned in ecstasy and her whole body trembled, it was my cue. I held his balls in my hands and felt them cotrac5 and fill my woman with strong fertile sperm.

My mind filled with the thick white fog of surrender and I let myself release my untouched dick onto the floor. Thin spurts of cum marked my utter descent into complete feminization.

His cum still shot from his huge member, deep inside her womb. Her whole body shook in mindless pleasure, and a loud grunt was heard from our man as he finished inside her.

It was a fitting end to my relationship with this goddess. I had pleased her the best way I knew how.

He moved away from her, having finished toying with us little whores. We were left there, panting and used. The pleasure was the only thing in my mind as the few scant shots of my cum mixed in the floor with the sea of sperm flowing out of the pussy of this goddess.

I did the only thing I could in this situation: I cleaned this goddess's sex of all remains of cum. Lapping it up greedily and swallowing it all.

The delicious taste numbed my mind and filled it with calm submission.

I swallowed it all and then stood to face my fate....

...

I stood straight and cleaned up what I could of my face.

A few moments later the great hall came into view. What greeted me made me forget all my training: all of the Masters on the podium looked to be in a daze.

I knew it for sure; Everyone, the great mistress and even the great man to the right, the one who had scared me to death an hour ago. All of them had come to an explosive orgasm while watching my display.

I stood now... grinning ear to ear...

If you had a nice time, please like and comment. I live for your approval. ❤️