The New Boss and his Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Patrick returns to continue dominating Rachel.
2.9k words
4.47
30.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Vix
Lady_Vix
43 Followers

Rachel was forced to wait for ages. It felt like hours, but she knew it couldn't have been that long. The office was quiet. There was no one around. Rachel panicked when she heard the hoover thrum outside, and then almost hyperventilated when the handle rattled, but the door remained closed. She was glad Patrick had the foresight to lock her in. She couldn't believe she was even thinking that.

Her time alone gave her time to reflect. She'd never had any suspicion that Patrick found her attractive. He was formal, quite bullish with the other partners, and dressed so well that Rachel had once said to Elise that she thought Patrick was gay. But now that she thought about that conversation, Elise's response had been a clue.

"He's not gay, Rachel. Gay guys don't insist their hot secretaries wear skirts and watch them walk to the photocopier," Elise had said. "Anyway, Tony already made a pass at him and was booted out of his office. He's straight."

"Tony made a pass at him! When?"

Rachel had been so distracted about the Tony gossip that she'd brushed aside Elise's other comment. Everyone knew Patrick's unofficial dress code was sexist, but Patrick seemed to be above normal rules. And she hadn't noticed Patrick looking at her. If anything, he was always brisk and cold. If he liked her so much, he should have asked her on a date.

But Rachel couldn't really picture Patrick asking anyone on a date, let alone her. Rachel replayed how Patrick had ordered her into the office, supposedly to have a discussion. She still couldn't believe what had just happened and she couldn't believe she hadn't tried harder to escape.

Because you didn't want to...

Rachel blinked the thought away, but the little voice in her head was clear.

You could have fought much harder. You struggled, but you enjoyed him taking control... You were so wet for him.

There were footsteps outside. Soft thuds on the carpet. There was a clink and the door handle turned. The door opened wide. Rachel jumped and instinctively tried to jerk, but relaxed when she realised it was Patrick, alone with the empty bullpen behind him. From the windows on the far side Rachel could see it was still light outside, the sky was a mixture of blues and oranges. She moaned and pulled against the cable ties as Patrick stood in the doorway observing her.

"I'm sorry that took so long, but I'm back now. I must say, you look even better than before." He licked his lips, "so sexy, perfect tits, a shame I had to gag your mouth, but we'll fix that now."

He entered the office, closed the door, and locked it again. Like before, he placed the key on the hook next to the doorframe. He began rolling up his sleeves. Rachel's heart beat faster - was she nervous, scared or excited? Patrick took his time, rolling the fabric on his right arm, then his left, but his eyes wandered all over Rachel, his focus almost far away.

"So beautiful," he whispered.

It was so soft, Rachel wondered if she'd misheard. She moaned again, trying to speak, and pulled against the cable ties.

Patrick blinked and grinned at her. "Getting restless, my little slut? Can't wait to continue our little adventure?" He walked over to the desk and grabbed his scissors. He knelt down in front of her and ran his fingers along her calf. His touch was so light, he was barely touching her skin, but Rachel's stomach flipped. She stopped struggling, not sure what kind of response would be best.

"Don't get all shy on me now, Rachel." Patrick said and snipped off on her ankle ties. "I think you like being my private slut. And I think you liked being tied up like that."

Rachel frowned and shook her head. She tried to say "No!" but it was just a stifled noise, which only made Patrick's smirk even wider. He snipped off the other ankle tie. He held her ankle with one hand, and with the other he ran his fingers up her leg, up and over her thigh, and then stroked her pussy. Rachel had to control the urge not to writhe with pleasure at the touch.

"You're getting wet Rachel," Patrick said, "you want this. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You've got an incredible body, and I think you need someone who appreciates you fully, and really shows you what pleasure is."

Patrick ran his fingers back down her thigh, then placed his hand on her knee. Rachel followed his trail as he did so, then met his gaze. She wanted to scream at him - he was her boss; he'd essentially kidnapped her!

Patrick sighed and stood up. "Fuck, stop worrying, Rachel." He grabbed her hair and pulled it hard. "You need to listen to me. I want this. And I know you want this. Stop feeling bad and accept that I will tell you what to do and you will enjoy it. Understand?"

Rachel didn't move, so Patrick pulled her hair even harder. "I said 'Understand?'".

Rachel nodded. Patrick let go, making Rachel jolt.

"Good. Now, I'm going to untie you from the chair, but I'm going to keep your wrists bound together for now. I can see you're still a little indecisive. I also like seeing you tied up a little."

Rachel kept still while Patrick cut the cable ties securing her to the chair. Patrick then guided her up so that she was standing in front of him again. Patrick held her by the shoulders, then ran his hands down her arms, then squeezed her boobs. He smiled. "Now, where were we?"

With a devilish glint, he ripped off the duct tape. Rachel gasped and opened her mouth and let her pants fall to the floor in front of her. Her skin felt red and raw where the tape had been torn off her face. She had no time to recover for Patrick held the back of her neck, pulled her close and kissed her hard. His tongue forced her mouth opened and he explored, pressing himself against her body while holding her to him. Rachel's nose felt squashed.

Eventually, Patrick drew back, releasing his hand away from her neck. He smirked. "Time to get to work. Show me what you can do, little slut."

"No, you can't make me," Rachel said and made to step forward, but Patrick grabbed the back of her neck again.

"I think we both know I can make you," he hissed, his smirk gone. "And even if I didn't, are you really going to walk out of my office with no clothes on?"

Rachel looked down at her body; she was naked apart from her stockings and heels, her hands still tied behind her back.

Patrick squeezed her neck. Rachel met his gaze.

"You have a choice, Rachel. Get on your knees, be my little slut and enjoy yourself. Afterwards I will give you some clothes and you will walk out of my office. Or I will hurt you. And then you will get on your knees, and I will not give you some clothes."

Rachel looked into Patrick's cold eyes, felt the grip of his hand on her neck, her hands becoming numb and knew she wasn't leaving until he was satisfied. She closed her mouth and nodded.

"Good." Patrick said. He removed his hand from her neck, and then pressed his palms onto her shoulders, forcing Rachel to her knees. He unzipped his trousers.

Rachel knelt in front of Patrick and stared. In his absence Rachel had forgotten how large his dick was. She bit her lip and looked up at him.

"You look so sexy doing that," Patrick said. He ran his fingers down her hair. "Don't spend too long staring or I might have to spank you again."

Rachel blushed and lowered her gaze. She took another look. It really was the girthiest she'd ever had. She edged forward and adjusted her knees, then took a breath. She started by licking: she ran her tongue down and then swirled at his tip, and then back up again. She did the same again, but then took the tip of his cock into her mouth, making it wet and glistening.

Patrick took a sharp breath and shifted his weight. Encouraged, Rachel leaned closer, taking more of him into her mouth, moving up and down while twisting and twirling her tongue. Patrick moaned. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations in her mouth, moving up and down, his cock edging close to the back of her throat.

"Mmmm, keep going my little slut, you're so good at this," Patrick murmured. He placed a hand on the back of her head and began guiding her in further.

Rachel wished her hands were free so that she could support herself better. She also found herself wishing she could run her fingertips over his thighs and tickle his balls. She opened her eyes and looked up at Patrick. He had his neck arched backwards, his eyes closed, but he seemed to sense her gaze. He looked down and smiled at her, then pushed her even deeper, twisting strands of hair around his fingers.

"You're mine, Rachel," he whispered, "and I want you to take every inch of me."

Patrick's cock pushed against the back of her throat again and again. Rachel had never had one so big before. It ticked her gag reflex, and she coughed a little, her eyes watering, but Patrick ignored her, and Rachel continued to take him. He pressed hard, her mouth coming to meet him.

"This feels so fucking good, Rachel."

Rachel moaned in response, her wetness increasing.

There was a pause, and Patrick stopped moving, then moved backwards. Rachel released him, her chest heaving, saliva running down her chin. She looked up and met Patrick's pale blue eyes. She twisted her hands, the plastic around her wrists pushed into her skin. Patrick took his cock his hand and slapped her chin with it. Rachel found herself opening her mouth in response.

"Am I a bit big for you?" Patrick asked.

Rachel nodded, feeling like a teenager.

Patrick's smile was not unkind. "Your mouth is amazing, and I love seeing you squirm like that. You're going to do a bit more, then I will I give you some pleasure."

"Ok."

"Good girl." Patrick said, easing his cock back into her mouth, his voice soft. Rachel's body quivered.

She went for it this time. She let Patrick's cock go right to the back of her throat, embraced it, felt her body jolt and her eyes water, bobbing up and down, listening to Patrick's ragged breathing, feeling his body tense and his fingers curl around her hair.

"I'm going to come," he grunted, wrapping the section of her hair more tightly around his hand and pulling.

Rachel was thrust towards his groin, she spluttered, trying to breathe through her nose, and then there was rush of warmth. Patrick shuddered, loosening his grip on her, and gasped.

"Swallow," he said, his voice heavy. He tightened the grip on her hair again.

Rachel had no choice; she couldn't move away if she'd wanted to. She swallowed, then looked up. Patrick was watching her, breathing hard, his expression satisfied yet still hungry. They remained still, it could have been seconds or minutes, Rachel wasn't sure.

Eventually, Patrick stepped backwards, then took his hands under her upper arms and lifted, helping Rachel to her feet. Her legs were unsteady.

"That was incredible," Patrick said, stroking her cheek. He let his fingertips run down her neck, past her collarbone, and glide onto her left nipple. He squeezed it. Rachel moaned. With his other hand he gripped her waist, clutching her skin, before pulling her so that she was pressing into him. Rachel wished he'd taken his shirt off. She knew he used the gym in the basement.

See, you do want him.

Rachel pushed the thought away. He might be turning her on, but that didn't mean she wanted this to happen. That she wanted to be taken advantage of. That she wanted him.

Patrick kissed her again, starting softly, then getting more forceful, pushing his tongue inside. Rachel felt herself respond before she realised, coming to meet him, their tongues dancing.

They pulled apart.

"You feel so good," Patrick murmured. He explored her body again, pressing her into his chest with one hand while the other ran over the curve of her waist and hip, then over her butt cheeks. Here he gave her a slap, causing Rachel to jerk in surprise, which made Patrick snigger.

"You've been tied up long enough, little slut," he said, and then turned her round, pushing her forward so that she was bent over the desk again. Patrick used his knee to prize her legs apart so her butt was in the air. Patrick gave it another smack. Expecting it this time, Rachel remained silent, biting the inside of her cheek.

"That one not hard enough? How about this one?"

THWACK.

Rachael gasped. The force of the blow was much harder and it had hurt. She wondered if he had made the skin red. As if to answer her question, Patrick pinched the skin where he'd hit her, then released it.

"I like leaving a mark," he said quietly. He leaned over her, pushing his chest into her back and into her bound wrists, moving his legs so that they were either side of hers. She could feel his cock was erect again. His breath tickled her ear, "I'm going to leave marks on you, little slut."

Before Rachel could contemplate on what he meant, Patrick stood up and reached for the scissors that he'd left on the desk. He cut off the cable ties, then put the scissors back down. Rachel stood up and turned so that she was facing Patrick, rubbing her wrists; they were red where the plastic had rubbed into her skin.

"Now what?" she said.

"I told you I was going to give you pleasure. First, you are going to undress me."

"Can't you do that yourself?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean I don't want you do it."

Rachel stared at him. He looked as if he was one of those husbands who'd been caught cheating, his shirt and tie still on, his belt undone and his trousers loose. He placed his hands behind his back and looked at her expectantly.

"Remember, you must do as I say," he said. His expression was almost pleasant, but Rachel was becoming more familiar with the glint of darkness in those cool eyes. "Come on, don't keep me waiting."

Rachel stepped forward and loosened his tie. She pulled the soft fabric, and then lifted it over his head. She then reached up and began undoing his buttons, working her way down his shirt. Patrick remained still. She was close enough that she could smell his aftershave, see the bob of his adam's apple and the stubble on his chin. She reached the bottom of his shirt, and then gripped the collar and pushed it off. She had to stand on the tips of her toes to get the shirt to move, and even then, Patrick had to do the last bit himself. His eyes not leaving her, even as his shirt fell to a crumpled heap.

"Now the trousers."

Rachel bent down and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. Patrick then sat down on one of his visitor's chairs, lifting his feet into the air one by one so Rachel could pull of his shoes, then the trousers, then his socks.

One she'd finished, Patrick tapped his thighs, the way an adult taps an empty chair next to them, indicating that she should sit.

"Come and sit on my lap, little slut."

"Seriously?"

"I can force you, if you want."

Rachel got up and manoeuvred herself so that she was sitting on Patrick's lap, as if he were Father Christmas and she was going to whisper what was on her list that year. Patrick put one arm around her, while the other played with her boobs. Rachel wasn't sure what to do with her hands, so she clasped them in her lap.

"You are much better at doing what you're told," Patrick said, "but you still answer back too much for my liking."

Rachel didn't reply. To do would probably end up with her pants back in her mouth. Instead, she looked out the window, where the sky was bleeding oranges and pinks.

Patrick smiled at her, then held her chin between his fingers, forcing her to look at him. It didn't hurt, but his grip was firm, and Rachel gave a little gasp.

"Are you enjoying this, little slut?" he asked.

Rachel hesitated, not sure what to say, to lie or not. Which was the lie at this point?

"Tell the truth."

Rachel nodded.

"Are you getting wet for me?"

Rachel nodded again.

"Speak, little slut."

"Yes, Sir."

Patrick's eyes widened a little. "Sir? Oh, you were made for this, Rachel. You were just waiting for me to take control, weren't you?" He removed her face from his grip and took away his arm. He took a finger and placed it on her thigh, then glided inside her. He watched her body melt at his touch.

"You are so wet. Do you like sitting on my knee?"

Rachel nodded.

"Remember, I need to you speak, little slut."

"Yes, Sir."

"And you like me dominating you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I'm glad you are finally being honest." Patrick removed his finger and traced it around her nipples. Rachel could see the skin glistening where he'd touched her.

"Ok, let the next phase begin."

Lady_Vix
Lady_Vix
43 Followers