All Comments on 'The New Boss - Day 01'

by insaneasylumbooking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

It is a bit silly and inane, but has some potential. Try to avoid too much repetition and ratchet up the humiliations. Longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It one fucking wonder this sissy didn't get pick as the new boss. What fucking pussy would let a woman that hates you, cage you, stick a vibrating butt plug in your ass, not even mention the collar and panties. There is no reason why he didn't quit, except for the fact that he was a total sissy. Hopefully the next chapter will move more to his Slavery. That's trained lick pussy, ass and suck a lot cock too, with creampie eating too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was fucking stupid. Characters have no build up. It's rushed and needs some Grammer work. Not with reading.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He thinks he might quit, but he will go in for a day. She will fire him unless he sign the contract. So why sign, he was going to quit. Stupid. Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope that there is a follow up to this. Story was hot. Hopefully there is more foot worship to come the following day. It was short but it was hot. Cannot wait to read about day 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous