The New Boy at School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the contest continued the host's mother shouted out encouraging words to each boy like, "Come on boys, don't let your buddy 'beat' you at beating your meat...!ol."

When her son, the host, ended up winning, the two celebrated with her taking his hand and raising it in triumph.

Richard, once again was speechless from witnessing all this naked and open sexual behavior. He just shook his head in astonishment. Now he'd met and seen two families who took nudity, erections and masturbation as normal everyday behaviors. Wow, it occurred to him that being brought up so strictly and prudently, he'd miss out on knowing about all this freedom and openness.

After all this recent exposure Richard often wondered just how open and accepting his step aunt Wendy might be, but that's about as far as he dared to think about it.

A week or so later in pe class coach Parker announced that the days class would consist of wrestling matches. Two classmates would take each other on and wrestle till a winner was declared. He added that he would need to leave to attend an athletic meeting and that Mark, the star quarterback, would be in charge of the class till and if he returned.

The matches were going along okay until it came time for Richard's. He was to be up against one of the largest boys in the class, not to mention another of the original gang that threw him into the girls locker room in only his jockstrap.

He was easily overpowered by the strapping athlete. Richard looked similar to a rag doll when his opponent applied a wrestling move on him. Many times Richard would look to Mark for some help as he was being thrashed, but got no response.

His mammoth opponent had him face down on the mat when he grabbed the back of the old worn school issued singlet. Richard heard a gigantic rippling sound and felt the singlet give way. He could feel the air circulation around his now exposed ass cheeks. Once again his butt was clad only in the straps of his jock.

Richard heard the laughter coming from his classmates and his opponent as he gingerly made it to his feet. Assuming his match was over he started to walk away when he felt himself being pulled back by the waistband of his jock. When his larger opponent turned him so they were face to face he grabbed the front of Richard's shredded singlet and ripped it completely off.

Now he stood on the mat in front of the class in only his jockstrap. Now sure the match was over he turned to walk away again but with only a step taken he was being pulled back yet again. This time however the sudden sharp pulling caused him to trip and fall. As he fell forward he felt his jock slide down his legs and finally off his feet. He lay there face down on the mat start naked in the gymnasium.

The laughter was deafening. It sounded like the class had grown in its numbers. As he dared look up and around he saw that the girls pe class, who were to occupy the gym next, were already there. He froze in place not wanting to be further humiliated.

His opponent had other ideas. He bent over Richard's back and stuck his arms under his chest and started lifting him up off the floor. Richard screamed,"PLEASE...PLEASE...NO!" But with his opponents grip and strength he easily lifted Richard up and held him fully exposed naked to everyone in the gymnasium. He ever did a 360 turn so they all got a complete view of him totally naked.

With his hands held at his sides Richard had no means of covering his exposed dick and balls. To make a bad situation worse Richard could feel his penis starting to expand. He was becoming erect. He knew this wasn't a big deal for the boys to be erect in front of each other but not in front of their girl classmates.

Before he became fully erect his opponent dropped him and he covered himself, the best he could, and ran for the locker room. As his classmates followed him into the locker room they took turns patting him in the back and occasionally on his naked ass, commenting on how good a sport he was turning out to be.

Although humiliating, a reaction like this made the event easier to deal with. He was feeling more and more accepted by his peers. He had no suspicion of their spider web-like luring of his naïveté.

Not long after that his step aunt, Wendy, told nim that a group of his classmates moms were going to call on her. They wanted to make sure things were going smoothly with your transition here. Richard asked if any of the mothers of his classmates that he'd met would be coming. He listed the names of the two he had met and Wendy told him, yes she believed that they would be included in the group.

This started an idea in his head. Was this an opportunity to jump into the life he'd been missing out on? He knew for sure that at least these two women accepted boys being boys, heck they even encouraged them. He would have to give this idea a lot of thought.

The day arrived for the women to meet with Wendy. She explained to Richard that as she understood it the women wanted to meet with her for the first little bit and then bring him into the conversation later. He said he understood and would be waiting for her to call for him. He secretly wished the boys would attend along with their mothers, that would make his plans a lot easier to achieve.

Richard glanced at his reflection in the full length mirror in his room. He was totally naked and maintaining his throbbing erection by persistently rubbing it. It was time for him to join in on all the things he had been missing out on. What he saw in the mirror surprised him. He had developed into quite a handsome young man. Without his geeky glasses and ill fitting clothes he was quite a hottie.

He heard Wendy calling him through his closed door, "Richard the women are ready for you to join us whenever your ready."

He replied back with a friendly, "Okay, be right there!" His heart was beating with heated anticipation. His erection reacted by becoming rigidly hard. It was so hard it was almost painful. Its normally pink sponge-like head was developing into a stone like purple one.

He took several deep breaths, open his bedroom door and walked down the hall toward the living room where the women were meeting. He rounded the corner and was suddenly standing in the living room stark naked and erect. "Hi everyone. I'm going to get a soda before we get started."

He only gave the women a quick glance before heading into the kitchen to retrieve a soda. As he bent over to get a can from the bottom shelf, his ass cheeks spread like opening an oyster, and revealed his pink pearl to everyone. "Can I get anyone something to drink?" He asked as he stood up and turned around.

As he made his way back to where the women were, his erection and balls were swaying back and forth. He scanned the faces of the group of women. He wasn't paying any attention to the stunned and shocked faces of the group, he was only looking for the two familiar faces of the moms he'd met.

Before he discovered that those two faces weren't among the ones gathered he grabbed his erection and started to masturbate, smiled and said, "Maybe later we can measure how far I can shoot my load!"

His step aunt, Wendy, was finally able to speak and asked, "Richard...what in the world...are you doing? Have you lost your mind? You're...naked, naked and you have an erection! And stop touching yourself!"

Richard was so preoccupied with this bold and provocative presentation of himself, he wasn't registering what she was saying. The excitement and the euphoric feeling took over the moment.

As the realization that the two moms he'd met weren't in the group a different feeling hit him. His balls retracted to his taint and before he knew it he was spraying his boy jizz everywhere. He gushed spurt after spurt until it was only oozing out the tip.

His euphoria quickly turned to horror when the previous words of his step aunt started to sink in and he saw the dumbfounded faces of the group of women.

After what seemed like an eternity of uncomfortable silence he asked, "What? Did I do something wrong? I know I ejaculated too soon but I couldn't help it, it just happened."

Wendy, still in shock but now even more confused by what Richard had just uttered managed to say, "Everything!...everything you did was so wrong! How can you even ask that?

Richard's face revealed his utter confusion. "I don't understand. I just did what all the other boys do. What's wrong about doing that?"

"What on earth are you talking about?" Wendy asked. "Other boys? What boys and what are they doing?"

Richard explained all the events he'd been to and what he'd witnessed. He continued, "If the moms of the guys who did this stuff at their homes were here. If Peggy, the mom of my classmate on Dover St. were here, Or Linda the mom from the pool party on Harden Blvd were here, they could tell you that this is...normal for young guys!"

From the group of women he heard, "I'm Peggy and I have no idea what you're referring to!"

"And I'm Linda, with the pool. What do you mean we could verify that your behavior is...normal? What I can certainly tell you is that what we just witnessed was anything but normal behavior from an 18 year old boy!"

Peggy reiterated, re-enforcing what Linda had said.

"But...you're not...neither of you are the moms I met at eitherhouse. This isn't making any sense. The moms I met were encouraging all the boys in their nudity and...erections. They even encouraged them to masturbate in front of them...I'm so confused..."

"Let me get this straight," Linda said. "My son and Peggy's son, along with their classmates, got together and did...these kinds of things in front of you and the women pretending to be their moms?"

Nearly too embarrassed to respond, Richard nodded his head yes and sputtered out, "Yes, I swear they did."

"I can't believe they'd do something so...malicious," Linda replied.

Peggy spoke up adding, "Neither can I, but I'd like to get to the bottom of this right now! Let's get the boys over here and hear what they have to say"

Wendy interjected, "I'm with you two but if we confront them like this I'm not sure we will get the real story. This is an unbelievable story but I think we should give Richard a chance. He was raised in such a strict environment he couldn't have come up with this story on his own. Let's give him an opportunity to prove his explanation."

The women chatted amongst themselves and unambiguously agreed to let Richard try. They had him text the two boys and invite them over. He told them his step aunt was out for several hours and wondered if they were up for some fun.

With the two boys texting back and forth they decided it would be a great opportunity to further their indoctrination of Richard into their scheme. They text back that they'd be right over.

While the boys were on their way the group of moms hid themselves in various parts of the house where they could hear/see into the living room. Wendy, Peggy and Linda hid in a living room closet behind a levolor door where they had an unobstructed view.

There was a knock on the door. Richard gathered his nerves and put his best normal look on his face and answered it. He was still stark naked.

"Dude, you're naked!" They both barked at the same time.

"Just applying the stuff you guys have been showing/telling me, that's all." Richard answered.

"Good to see you're finally participating. We were about to give up on you. After all you never joined in with any of our 'games' before.

Wendy was about to burst out of their concealment when Linda shook her head no and whispered, "I need to see how involved my son is in this, please wait."

Wendy accepted her request with a quiet, "Okay."

"So when's your step aunt going to be back?" One boy asked.

"I'm not really sure." Richard answered. He couldn't read the boy's mind. Did he want her to walk in on them or not?

He quickly followed up with, "But I'm sure she'd be okay with any of the games you guys play."

Sensing an opportunity to humiliate Richard by having his step aunt catch the three of them wanking off, and then blaming it all on Richard, was too good to pass up.

In just a few seconds the two new boys were totally naked and pumping their young growing dicks.

"Come on Richard we are going to play a new game. Come over here and sit between us. We will take turns jerking you while you take each of us in one of your hands and do the same. Then we'll switch places till we get off! How's that sound?"

Knowing the were being watched made it very uncomfortable for Richard to do but he knew he had to prove what he'd said was the truth. "Okay, sounds good to me." With that said he reached over and took each boy's dick in a different hand and started jacking them off.

Wendy, Peggy and Linda emerged from their hiding spot. Linda and Peggy observed their 18 year old son's naked and erect being whacked off by another boy.

"Mom! You can't see this...No! Don't look! You can't see me like this...it's all his fault," pointing to Richard. "He's a perv...he made us do it!"

"Hush! We know the truth. We've heard the whole story starting with dumping him into the girls locker room.

Linda apologized to Wendy and Richard for her son's deviant behavior and swore there would be appropriate punishment awaiting him at home.

With that done Linda snatched her son up off the floor and began slapping his bare ass with her hand as hard as she could. "You just wait till your father hears about this. You'll be lucky if you come out of this with that thing still attached!" As she indicated her reference to his penis.

Still spanking him with one hand she grabbed him by the arm and wrangled him toward the door. "But mom, I'm naked. I can go outside like this. People will see me!" He cried.

And they did. She drug him, stark naked, to her car parked down the street. Any neighbor happening to be outside or looking out their window got a vivid view of the naked 18 year old.

Seeing the humiliation that inflicted on Linda's son, Peggy did the exact same thing. The only exception was that Peggy only Iived a couple of blocks away and had walked. She thoroughly humiliated her son by lugging him through his own neighborhood fully naked with his penis and balls flopping with each step he took. His neighbors were stunned to see the young handsome boy like this. He could hear the clicks of them snapping, pictures of him which only added to his embarrassment.

As the other moms filed out of Wendy's home, Richard just stood there perplexed and transfixed in a semi state of shock from everything that had transpired. The last mom to pass him, on her way out, paused and gripped his dick, being careful no one was watching, and squeezed it hard. "You can reenact that performance for me anytime you want!" She whispered.

As she released her grip and walked away his dick swelled and he was instantly fully erect again. He stood there unable to comprehend everything that had just occurred, particularly the very last thing.

His step aunt Wendy closed the door and turned to him. "Richard! You're still naked and...you have another erection! What the hell?"

12