The New Candy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is hot!" Kelly exclaimed when they finished.

"Except that I didn't get to come," Rose pointed out.

"Well, we can fix that," Bernard said, sticking his tongue out and wagging it.

* * *

As exhausted as Eric was from two days of "extreme exertion," he thought he would have slept like a baby. However, his mind was still way too active, and he could not stop reliving those two incredible days, which were probably the two best days of his life. Sex with his stepsister had been an undeniable treat. Her fresh, young pussy had given a life to his dick he had never imagined possible. And then, as if that could never have been topped, along came his stepmother. She was the fuck of a lifetime for any man. He could not stop thinking about her. He was desperate to have her again.

That was not to say he would ever turn Kelly down when an opportunity arose. In fact, he was surprised she had not snuck into his room tonight. He knew he could not have Rose now because she had to be with his father. But Kelly would satisfy his needy cock just fine.

Easing out of bed, Eric tip-toed out of his bedroom toward his stepsister's. On the way, he noticed the faint light from under his parents' door. He was surprised. He thought they'd be fucking their brains out by now, which they usually did in the dark.

But when he discovered Kelly's room to be vacant, he had even more curiosity about the light. He moved stealthily toward the master bedroom. Listening at the door, he heard: "That is hot!" Kelly exclaimed. "Except that I didn't get to come," Rose then said. "Well, we can fix that," his dad said.

What the fuck? Eric thought. Without further consideration, he entered. Given all that happened in the last two days, the sight of his three family members in bed all naked was less a surprise then the disappointment he felt over being left out. He was about to make his displeasure known, but before he could, Rose sat up and noticed him.

"Eric! What are you doing?"

And the sight of her magnificent breasts stopped him in his tracks, took the wind out of his sails. "I'm feeling a little left out," he finally thought to say.

"You should have knocked," his dad said.

But even the women gave Bernard a look of preposterousness.

"I heard Rose say she didn't get to come," Eric noted. "Thought I could help."

"Eric!" Bernard admonished. "That's your stepmother!"

Eric shot his dad a look of stupefaction. "And what are you doing in bed with a naked Kelly?"

"Don't get smart with me," Bernard shot back.

"Was he good, Kel?"

She merely nodded, but both parents saw it. Rose was trying hard not to smirk.

"You could learn some things," Kelly couldn't help adding.

Now, Rose giggled as Bernard rolled his eyes.

"Give in, dear," Rose said.

Eying his wife suspiciously, Bernard asked, "You want to fuck him, don't you?"

"You got to fuck my daughter, why can't I fuck your son?"

"So, now we're going to fuck our kids?"

Rose shrugged. "There are worse things we could do. It was always our wish for us all to get along as a family. I don't have a problem if this is how we do it."

"Really?"

"Keeps it fresh and exciting for us. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy fucking Kelly. It's also a good learning experience for them." Rose eased out of bed, stepped over to Eric and tugged his boxers down. He stepped out of them as she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock.

"I didn't realize he was so big," Bernard whispered to Kelly as he watched with fascination.

"Yes, he is," Kelly agreed with some eagerness.

"You knew?"

"Why do you think we suddenly started getting along so well yesterday?"

"The two of you had sex?"

Kelly briefly described what happened but stopped short of mentioning the threesome as they watched Rose deep-throat Eric massive cock.

The scene brought Bernard's dick back to life, and Kelly wasted no time in going down on it.

Taking a breath, Rose guided her stepson over to the bed. But he quickly took over and pushed her onto her back, spread her legs and dove on her delicious pussy. Observing this, Bernard realized he had not orally sampled his stepdaughter's snatch, so he pulled her up to straddle his face and tasted a new delicacy. Rose turned over onto her hands and knees to suck her husband's cock. Not to be deterred, Eric slid his head between his stepmother's legs under her pussy and went back to eating her.

As this went on for a few minutes, Kelly became overwhelmed by the new height of arousal she was achieving from this family foursome. Turning her head, she glanced at her stepbrother stroking his cock as he devoured his stepmother's pussy. "I can help you with that, Eric."

"Go," Rose whispered.

Eric walked around the bed, but Kelly was sitting too high, so he climbed on and stood before her, just behind his dad's head.

Kelly instantly swallowed his cock.

Rose felt her husband's cock swell in her mouth. A quick glance up explained why. From his position he was looking up at her daughter sucking his son's enormous dick. Bird's eye view, as it were.

To tease her stepbrother, Kelly licked just the tip of his cock and toyed with his peehole. It caused him to shiver. It was difficult to provide keen oral skills when Bernard was doing such a number on her pussy. It felt as though he had his tongue halfway up her vagina.

As for Bernard, it was just as hard for him to concentrate on his stepdaughter's pussy while watching her suck Eric and with his wife's expert oral ministrations. Rose could suck a cock like no woman he had ever known. This blowjob was as good, if not better, than the very first time she'd had him in her mouth. Hopefully, she could impart that skill to her daughter, who certainly had the eagerness.

But as good as it felt to have his dick in his wife's mouth, he was not disappointed when she mounted him cowgirl and gently sat on his cock slowly driving it into her welcoming pussy. That was another delight he never tired of. It felt like her vagina simply closed in around his shaft and covered it in a velvety softness.

Kelly noticed Bernard's tongue action diminish slightly, and the reason was clear when she felt her mom sitting almost behind her fucking her husband. Still outrageously horny from all this erotic activity, Kelly had an idea. She gently eased Eric off the bed to his frowning face, arose from her stepfather's face and led her stepbrother around to the other side of the bed.

With Kelly gone, Rose leaned forward to mash her lips to her husband's, and that created a spot for Kelly to press her face against her mom's pussy and Bernard's dick. Kelly licked his cock as he slid it in and out of his wife's pussy and she occasionally got her tongue against her mom also.

Both parents moaned over the added attention to their genitals.

Meanwhile, Kelly shook her ass at Eric, who got her intent and he drove his rod into his stepsister's pussy.

Kelly had watched foursome videos and loved it when all four participants were connected. When she heard the volume and intensity of her mother's moans grow, Kelly knew the woman had an orgasm building. Feeling wicked, the daughter started licking her mom's puckered anus, which caused Rose to whimper loudly. In seconds, the woman sat up and really ground her pussy into her husband's cock, rotating her hips around like she was doing a hula. It was effective because she had a massive climax as attested by her guttural groans.

Kelly was amazed when Rose finally eased off Bernard's cock that it was covered in a thick liquid that wasn't semen because he hadn't come. Had her mother ejaculated? Regardless, it was too kinky for Kelly not to suck it all off her stepdad's dick. Thankfully, it didn't smell like urine and it actually had a sweet taste—although she would have expected nothing less from her mother's pussy.

Easing off her husband, Rose turned to see her daughter cleaning the man's shaft. She grinned. "You little vixen."

Kelly merely smirked and shrugged.

"Your turn, Eric," Rose said. "Come over here and stick that big schlong inside me." She laid on one side of the bed, and Eric eagerly came to her, mounted her, and fucked her missionary.

Kelly went around to the other side of the bed, laid down next to her mother and signaled Bernard with her forefinger. He didn't hesitate.

Eric was really pounding Rose and she loved it. What he lacked in experience, he made up for in virility. It was great to have the experience of an older man, but it was also fun to have the energy of this young stud. However, the drawback of his greenness was that his goal was simply to get his rocks off. So, after a few minutes of intense plowing, he yelled, "I'm gonna come."

"Do it!" Rose said and held onto him to let him know he could come inside her.

A second later, she felt the powerful jets of semen filling her vagina. His continued thrusts forced some of it back out and down her perineum and the crack of her ass. But she also managed a small orgasm herself. Not like she'd had with Bernard, but it was something.

Eric pulled out breathing heavily, even sweating. He rolled onto his back on another section of the bed.

Kelly could vaguely see drops of cum on her mother's pussy. And in another kinky moment, she said, "Come here, mom."

When she saw her daughter licking her lips, Rose had a good idea what was on the girl's mind, so she automatically straddled her face. Kelly instantly lapped up all the cum from her mother's pussy, making certain to force her tongue into the woman's hole like a bear slurping honey from a hive. It actually felt pretty damn good, Rose thought.

Seeing this, Bernard exclaimed, "Holy shit, that's hot!" He stepped up his thrusts.

"Oh, yeah," Kelly cried between licks, "make me come." It also caused her to increase her mouth action on her mother.

Not to be left out, Eric recovered enough to get a hand in and twist his stepsister's nipple.

"Oh, yesssss!" Kelly yelled. "Yes, yes, YES!" A second later, she exploded in the most massive orgasm she'd ever had. Every muscle in her body tensed, every nerve tingled. She really was no longer in control of her body as she thrashed from side to side.

Knowing he had brought the young girl to such an intense climax had Bernard's balls ready to blow. "Is she protected?" he asked his wife.

Rose grinned. "Yep. Give it to her.

And so, he did, emptying a load of cum like he hadn't done in a while, through grinding teeth and throated groaning.

Subconsciously, part of Kelly's orgasm included really sucking on her mother's clit, and that had the woman coming for a third climax, not as good as the first, but better than the second.

Had someone been listening outside, they might have feared violence was occurring inside, but of course, that was not the case, and within minutes, everyone was calming down.

Kelly popped up like a jack-in-the-box from supine to sitting. "Wow! This was the most amazing night! I can't believe how incredible this was. All of us together! I never thought it could be so wonderful. It's just—" she halted when she noticed the others staring at her. "I'm babbling, aren't I?"

"We're all glad you enjoyed yourself," Rose said, understatedly.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just inherited your sex drive and . . . did all of you enjoy it?"

"I sure as hell did," Eric said. "Thanks for letting me fuck Rose, dad."

"And if that wasn't the weirdest thank you I've ever gotten, I don't know what was," Bernard remarked. "And something tells me this will be our new normal."

"With this virus, normal is not what we think it is anymore," Rose opined. "Normal is now all about staying safe. And for us as a family, being together is the safest thing we can do. And doing this is, well, safe."

"I don't think you need to justify it, mom," Kelly said. "I want to keep doing it."

"So, do I," Eric added.

"And I do also," Rose confirmed.

"Well, I don't want to be left out," Bernard said, to which the others chuckled. "So, if this is not the new normal, what is it?"

"The new candy store," Kelly quickly said.

Rose and Eric laughed, but of course, Bernard had no idea what that meant.

12