The New Church Roof Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on Danny, let's stick together. They probably do have swimsuits on, 'I lied, 'but we can have a laugh and maybe they will take them off another night.'

He went back into the room before appearing seconds later with the towel around his waist.

We trooped down to the pool and tried to see what the girls had on before removing the towels. They had switched on the heater and there was a dim sort of light but with the girls under the bubbles it was impossible to see any apparel.

'We didn't have time to ask before Jane's voice cried out, 'Okay guys line up on the edge and drop those towels. We want to see what you are wearing.'

That convinced me that they were unclothed.

I realised I had to take the lead so said. 'Sure come on boys and stood with my back to the Jacuzzi looking down the valley at the darkened slopes and the lights of a few houses in the distance.

I opened the towel up so that the girls could still not see me and the other guys followed suit.

The girls must have realised that we were naked because they started booing and calling 'Cheat, show us the front.'

'Okay,' I said, ' one, two, three and we drop the towels and jump straight in. no messing. They won't have time for more than a glimpse and certainly no derisive remarks.'

So we did. We dropped and jumped quickly into the Jacuzzi to find that yes the girls were naked as well, or at least topless. As they moved the water levels now slapped around their bobbing breasts.

The worst bit of planning is that we were sitting effectively in two lines. They had all sat at the back to watch us disrobe and we had all jumped into the first available bit of water. Still I knew that things would change, it was just uncomfortable for a while thigh to thigh with Evan and Peter.

We hadn't been in there for more than a couple of minutes when Frannie said 'Peter, you didn't bring the drinks in. Go and get a bottle of wine for the girls please.'

'Oh yes and you David, can you get the glasses please.'

'Oh and Evan some beers for you boys.'

'And Danny while the others are all busy can you just turn the heater down a bit and the lights a bit brighter it is a bit dim. The switches are over there.' Kay pointed to the far side of the patio.

We looked over and shrugged. They had us beaten this time. Our towels were out of range. We would go butt naked.

I saw Danny and Evan looking over at the towels. So did Kay.

'Danny don't even think about the towels,' she said. 'We will look after them until you come back.'

I noticed the girls towels were all handily sat behind them.

But I had a plan.

First we had to do as we were told and get the drinks.

I am sure they did not see a lot except bum, as we turned under water stepped out and disappeared on the various tasks.

Poor Danny bore the brunt of the jokes as he went to the heater controls and lowered it then on to the lights and raised the control to medium bright.

'Ohhh that's better,' giggled Frannie. 'We can see you now.'

We heard him walk back to the pool and heard comments like, 'Ohhh it's getting bigger,' signalling that we were all going to be in trouble with our hands full.

Poor Danny.

'No Danny, sorry but I think the heater was better as it was. Can you put it back again?'

I know they were just sending him on errands around the patio.

We quickly came back with the drinks to see that now it was quite bright and the girls were looking pretty smug watching us troop across the patio with our hands full. I noticed Danny was sitting back between Kay and Frannie.

We distributed our drinks, no longer trying to shield our semi hard dicks, just accepting the fact that they were going to look. I knew we were going to get our own back very quickly.

We settled down amongst the girls. It worked out that we all had our wives on one side of us and one of the other girls on the other side.

I quickly found out that Jane on my left was bottomless as well as topless. I had guessed correctly.

My thigh pressing against Sue confirmed that she too was naked.

'Don't forget to listen for the door bell in about half an hour,' I said. 'Obviously as we were in charge of the drinks, you girls are in charge of the food so you have to open the door to the pizza boy and collect the pizzas.'

I left them to mull over that for a few moments before Sue said 'Damn we will have to go upstairs to get robes.'

'I don't think so,' I said

'David you are not suggesting that we go like this are you,' said Kay.

'Sure. Why not? It is quite a tradition to meet the pizza-boy without clothes on. They half expect it. Especially somewhere like this, a holiday resort.'

There was a flurry of giggling and appeals.

'No we cannot do that. He might be a kid,'

'No we can't show ourselves off to strangers. '

'They will think we are sluts if we just open the door naked.'

This last one had promise so I addressed Frannie who had said it.

'Well Frannie, what if we allowed you to wear your towels. Would that work?'

They quickly jumped on that as acceptable.

'Mind you, you will still have to drop the towels at some stage. That's the sport. Make it look accidental.'

'Yes,' laughed Evan. 'You will know it's not accidental and so will he really. He will be ready for it. Don't forget I used to deliver Pizzas as a lad. It is one of the perks of the job.'

We got carried away discussing Evan's memories before I realised that they would be here any minute.

'Right girls. Time to plan it. Who is going to open the door and take them. There will be quite a lot so the best way is to take about half of them and place them on the floor a few paces away. As you put them on the floor the towel can drop. You must loosen it so it looks accidental.

Then the next girl can take the remaining food and do the same. It will look a bit silly if the towel falls in exactly the same way, so I suggest that as you bend over to put it down one of the two remaining girls gives it a tug so it drops.

Then whoever lost the towel can turn on the other two and shout at them and rip their towels away in revenge. Perhaps run off with them.

That leaves the last two to pay and stand there with no clothes on.

The last two can have a couple of purses and be looking through them for change or the right money.

Then the first two girls come back, still naked, pick up the food from the floor and take it into the kitchen. The two paying can get rid of the pizza boy. If they can?'

I had it all worked out.

'I am sorry guys,' I continued.' We cannot go and watch. It would ruin the whole thing, although I could set up the movie camera I brought along on the window ledge by the door. We just have to hope that the pizza boy does not stand in its way. He will have his mind too busily occupied to see it.'

'Great idea,' hollered the boys and so I quickly set off to record the event.

The girls now treated it as a fete accompli that they were going to have to do it and started to work out the roles.

It was eventually decided that Kay would answer the door and Frannie would take the next lot of food. Sue and Jane would be standing by with the money to pay him.'

'Don't forget to invite him in as it will be cold standing in the hallway with no clothes on.'

They nodded.

In the meantime I whispered in Jane's ear.

'If you want to play a trick on Sue get the wrong purse at first. Then when you realise and Sue is standing there waiting for you to sort out the change rush upstairs to get the other purse and leave her standing there talking to the pizza guy.' Jane giggled. Enough said.

'Kay, don't forget to press the red button the top of the camera, and then walk away and walk back to open the door. That way we will get the full story of you answering the door.'

Pete said, 'They will be here any minute. Perhaps you should get ready so as not to drip too much water around the hallways.'

They readily acquiesced and we got our first good look at them as they climbed out of the jacuzzi.

Their minds must have been on their new roles as they did not attempt to cover themselves as they walked towards the door.

'Oh one last thing,' I called 'Come back a moment.'

They stood around the lip waiting. Towels held by their sides.

'Nothing really,' I said. 'I just wanted a look at you,' and laughed.

They also laughed as they swore at me realising that they had been tricked.

It was only later when we saw the video that came out really well that we guys found out what happened. It seemed like a long time between the doorbell ringing and the girls finally shrieking with laughter letting us know that the pizzas were ready to eat and on the table.

The camera worked like a dream. After a few crackles and stars we saw Kay turning around at the end of the hallway tightly wrapped in her towel. She started to walk towards the door and the camera as the bell rang again. She went mainly out of sight as she opened the door as we heard her say 'Hi is that the Pizzas. Come in a second and shut the door behind you it is cold out here as I have just got out of the Jacuzzi. Oh there are two of you, well come in. Thank you,' she added as you see the first guy hand a small pile of pizza boxes.

'Girls the pizzas are here.' From the doorway at the end of the hall stepped Frannie, Sue and Jane, also bundled up in towels.

Frannie came forward to collect the second food offering just as, at the end of the hall, Kay bent to put the boxes on the floor and her towel slipped right off her.

She decided not to put the pizzas down but call 'Oh my god, my towel' and turn around as if soliciting help from the other girls. Her good sized, but not large tits stood proud over the top of the boxes. I guess they were actually resting on top. Her furry mound was fully on display below the boxes. Instead of helping Sue and Jane just laughed and Frannie headed back towards Kay with the rest of the food. She had only gone a pace or two before Sue leaned towards and tugged at her towel bringing that straight down to the floor with a shriek.

Frannie continued to put the food on the floor offering a delightful straight-legged back view of her pussy and arse to the watching pizza guys who we could now just see nudging each other, perhaps in disbelief.

Frannie was quick to turn around and came towards Sue and Jane shouting 'Bitches. Who was that? Who did that?'

She grabbed their towels and ran off down the hall with them towards the kitchen. Sue and Jane acted out their little roles of shock-horror but were unable to do anything about it as they had no cover available.

'Look we had better just pay you and you can go and I can go and get my towel back,' said Sue.

'That's all right missy, just a little joke between friends. Happens all the time. Me and Errol here, well, if we could have a dollar for every fine looking pair of tits that we have seen, well, we would be rich men. Mind you, you four ladies are the nicest I have seen in a long, long time. What do you think Errol?'

'Sure are Paolo. And did you see those booties? Man!'

'So how much is that?' said Sue, trying not to get into a long conversation.

'That's sixty-one dollars Ma'am.' said Paulo.

The girls started rummaging through their purses. Apparently playing unwittingly into Jane's little game, Sue had split the notes between her and Jane to make it look realistic. You can imagine her shock which registered fully on her face when Jane said 'Whoops, I must have the wrong purse. My other one is upstairs.' She scampered upstairs to the bedrooms leaving Sue open-mouthed, and Kay still standing there immobile as if frozen watching the action.

'Yo Errol, there was another fine bootie running up them stairs. Ma'am if I may be so bold as to ask, yours is the only one we haven't yet seen, would you do a little spin for us. Errol really likes his booties.'

Well if Sue had been open-mouthed before, now she just stood there and looked as if she did not know what to do. The camera saw Frannie in the distance peering round the corner to see what Sue's reaction would be.

There was still no sign of Jane returning and Paolo nudged her along by just repeating 'Ma'am?'

And she did. She slowly turned and gave them a long, slow look at her butt. She said later that she was in shock, and that they were both big good-looking lads so she felt out of her depth. As she turned back to face them Jane came back down the stairs wielding thirty dollars. 'Here you are Sue here is my thirty.'

'Ma'am,' said Paolo, if I may say, I think you have the best bootie of all these fine looking women. And you Ma'am,' this time to Sue, 'I love your bald little cunt. That is just so cute. Can I have a little feel?'

The camera saw him stretching his arm out towards her.

'No you cannot. Here I have the money. Oh shit I am one dollar short I only have sixty without getting our husbands.'

I thought that was a shrewd suggestion that we were available.

'I'll tell you what though. If you let me off the extra dollar, I'll let you play with her tits.' She pushed Jane forward.

'Ma'am. You got yourself a deal. Errol do you wanna go first?

The camera sees Errol fondle and pinch Jane's tiny tits. Even at that range you could see that her nipples were as hard as nails particularly knowing Jane's are so very sensitive.

Errol stops and as Paolo carries on where Errol stopped he bent his head to hear Errol's whisper in his ear.

'I know they are not very big Errol, but that's all she's got. Let's face it she had a great little arse. Perhaps this nice lady Sue here will let us fondle hers to make up for it?'

Both the guys stretch forward to play with Sue's tits and the camera showed Paolo's other hand closing in on Sue a little lower. His body just unsighted the camera as to whether he actually managed to play with her pussy or not. Sue later refused to say anything until pressed, when she denied that he had managed to touch her. Judging by the look on her face she was telling a little white lie.

By now Frannie and Kay had drawn forward likes moths to a flame, still both stark naked, Kay still with the pizzas in her arms.

'Come a little closer,' says Errol, but Sue and Jane come to their collective senses and bundle the two lads out of the door.

As the door closes you just here Errol shouting, 'You want more Ma'am you just ring the pizza shed and ask for Errol. I always deliver.'

I admired his use of the double entendres and thought to myself that, yes, I'll bet he normally did deliver.

The girls started shrieking with laughter and managed a group hug as Kay eventually put down her pizzas.

They forgot to turn off the camera which showed that they had probably forgotten it was there altogether. They certainly were quick to deny that anything had gone wrong with the original plot. The boy's little extras were conveniently forgotten until I had claimed the camera, turned it off and then later mentioned that it had picked up all the action.

The girls were on a high and remained naked all the way through dinner before rushing back to the Jacuzzi. We guys kept our towels around us as we ate before sauntering back out dropping the towels half way back to the pool.

We stayed around in the pool for an hour or so but you could see how horny the girls were and it wasn't long before they were dragging us off to bed. We two certainly spent the next couple of hours having fun and judging by the noise from the other rooms we were surrounded by people also intent on enjoying themselves.

We were all up around nine and keen to hear out for a day's skiing. We all had downhill skis with us so we decided to go into the complex, ski the downhill section a couple of times and rent cross-country skis for the week on the way back. A great day was had by all. The weather was kind, definitely cold but mainly fairly sunny. There was a good amount of snow but not a lot of runs. The girls stopped after doing just one run after lunch. It could have been the glasses of wine at lunch that persuaded them that they needed another, and probably another. The guys tried the black run a couple of times and we all met up in the bar about four o'clock.

We had just one quick drink and strolled down to the hire shop to pick up cross-country skis. Great service. The guy said he would deliver them that night and told us he would leave them around the back by the Jacuzzi if we were not in. This place definitely gets full marks for service.

We were back in the chalet by five just as it was beginning to get dark. The girls had been talking about eating in the premium restaurant, The Mane Restaurant, get it? We were in the Golden Lion Hotel complex so they had decided to call their premium restaurant The Mane. Corny but it works on some level I guess. Anyway we got a booking at seven but not at our preferred time of eight. Too busy. I guessed it was going to be a good place to eat.

The girls glammed up and we all slipped jackets on. We didn't reckon we would need ties and we were right. It was formal and dressy but without being silly about it. The girls looked lovely Frannie and Kay both had really short skirts on, showing their long legs to best advantage. I suspected with tights on as the skirts were very short and there was no sign of stocking tops. Sue wore a silky black cocktail dress, demure but fairly low cut showing her exceptionally nice tits. Her long auburn hair curled around her shoulders. Jane had a Chinese, sleeveless, high collar style with buttons at the side of the bodice but split on both sides from the hem high up on to the hip. The only way she could have been wearing panties was if they were high sided over the hips. You could see her stocking tops finish about none or ten inches lower than the top of the slit. It was a very high slit. Very sexy.

We had walked down there with the girls checking their outdoor shoes with the coats. The drinks flowed as we had no need to drive.

The Maitre'd had given us a lovely table to the back of the restaurant, hardly overlooked, with three seats on a comfortable banquette against the wall. Frannie, Kay and Sue had taken these, leaving Jane on one end and me on the other. The boys I noticed were not sitting opposite their own wives. I wondered whether that was to give them the opportunity to play footsie later.

We had a few plates of mixed starters putting them in the middle and helping ourselves to a variety of wings, dim sum, ribs, little shot glasses of soup, some soft shell crabs and a plate of mixed seafood, whitebait calamari and mussels predominantly. This was followed by a really good New York strip steak for me and for Jane and a couple of the other girls the famous Canadian Lobsters. All of us were delighted with our food. We told the waiter we would take a break before the desserts. He apologised that we had to eat so early but said that the chefs could only produce the food of this standard if they staggered the dining times. We were welcome to stay as long as we liked. The table was not booked out again. The desserts were easier to prepare in advance and so we could take our time at the table.

By now of course the restaurant was just about full. If there were any spare tables we could not see them from where we were sitting. We sat and relaxed over the wine while the girls contemplated at leisure the dessert menu.

Bearing in mind that at this stage we had not had a chance to look at the video recording we eventually asked,

'So ladies, you have not yet told us how it went last night with the pizza boy. Did you scare him to death? You obviously had fun and were definitely horny afterwards.'

Frannie started to tell the tale.

'It all went according to plan at first, except that there were two lads, not that that was a problem. Kay lost her towel on cue. Mine was whipped away by Sue and I grabbed their towels and beat a hasty retreat. The guys were about eighteen I guess and pretty appreciative.' She started laughing.