All Comments on 'The New Cuck Couple and Bull Ch. 02'

by nomoreregrets78

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why does the worst of the worst never end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Burger King

Fired him, the health department made them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You know a story is extremely bad when I have to agree with 26thNC

Wannabe author, you are really something else, do you know that! Something else other than an author!

You're watching too much porn and jerkin off too much! You're a loser who cant get laid! Even fat, old, ugly, washed up Slags and Hags wont let you fuck them. So you're really desperately horny man! Its driving you insane! Shit!

Now you walk the streets, see successful guys with Trophy Wives, and suddenly, you wanna be their Cuckold-Bull! You fantasize that they will just submit to you, and do what you want, and allow you to fuck and use the WIfe and abuse and humiiate them both...

What a perfect solution!

Enjoy yourself, in your infantile, stupid lil fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and the GARBAGE continues........

ONE STAR, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don’t do this

It’s just garbage will you please just stop writing this garbage it’s just so bad that if I could put a complaint in about how poorly this has been written I would be on like a flash so please either stop writing or write some where else but not in this section

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the people chastising the author for wanting to be a bull I don't believe you're correct

I don't believe a bull would spend the time writing about these fantasies because they don't need to. They already have some pathetic low-life who is willing to debase himself and whore out his wife.

No, the author identifies with the cuckold who lacks and self-esteem and self-worth due to some mental illness that infects all of these useless so-called men. I suppose the author could be a woman as well in which case her vagina is always open for business. Again lacking in self esteem.

You know it's funny. For the past 30 years the American educational system has gone to great Lengths to promote and push self-esteem building as part of its core curriculum. It seems to have resulted in the exact opposite because we have women who are looking to cheat on their husbands in greater numbers than any other time in history and we have men who are obsessed with porn, dick size, and watching their wives get taken by other men while they are humiliated, demasculinized and dehumanized. That's not self esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HEY ANNONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't

like it and bitch about it so much you fucking fag, stop reading it!! It's chapter 2 dick breath. But we all know why you are reading this cuck story and all the othe cuck stores don't we you fucking fool? These stories remind you of what your dead ex wife did to you, remember???? She fucked over 100 men during there marriage. When she died you found out how many men she took and you realized how much cum you drank out of her cunt. So read on asshole of LIT but we all know how fucking much you lke this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: HEY ANNONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't

Posted by (wait for it) ANNONY!

<P>

Yep, another idiot who doesn't know how to copy and paste a subject line, doesn't really mention anything about the story, commenting only on those who seemingly dare to have a different opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What kind of sick, depraved, useless asshole writes this, over and over again, mind you:

"... She fucked over 100 men during there marriage. When she died you found out how many men she took and you realized how much cum you drank out of her cunt. So read on asshole of LIT but we all know how fucking much you lke this story."

Please never write a story! This author is a genius compared to you Mr Annony annony...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.Good one

Loved the bull point of view. Thanks for a good story

kyron99kyron99over 4 years ago
the closet cucks are triggered

quite absurd that these closet cucks come to a porn site, choose the category, choose the story, read it, jerk off, then feel guilty about it and get mad. get over it bros — you’re fat, pasty, and you know your wife wants a better man. been there done it, so i know your type. get over your shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice reading from the Bull's perspective. I love ' brats' -- they need a strong Alpha male to put them in their place, but have no patience for the second best sissy.

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf4 months ago

Having cuck assist with gathering and holding her hair while you fucked up into her face is very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomoreregrets78@nomoreregrets78
Just starting out with writing down my journey about my life and adventures. The stories I share are real events that have transpired, but some meshing of different experiences may occur.