All Comments on 'The New Cuck Couple and Bull Ch. 03'

by nomoreregrets78

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So here's the problem as I see it

Forget that fact that it's a cuckold story and those don't play well. The issue is that the characters are SO thoroughly unlikable and their words and actions are so ridiculous that you have no chance that this will be an interesting or entertaining story. None. Zero. Zilch. That's the problem with this story and that's why it will get bad comments and a low score. I would suggest you read several of the higher rated stories on this site and in this category. A difficult category to be sure. And trying to emulate the top authors would be a mistake. But it might give you some ideas on how to write a decent story. CHEERS!

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are unlikable.

So your b.s. story is also.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Bull?

Is this bull house broken? Too much bullshit ruins a floor and a story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Some of the scenes would have more impact if you had them actually talking, rather than just writing that they spoke.

He needs to show more assertiveness and speech can show this and turn this from a cuck story into a bull story.

Writing that he told her to get on all fours is hohum.

"Get on your knees slut." Adds some impact that he is a bull.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A Canadian cuck story? Based on their leadership, I thought they were all cucks.

PiscatorPiscatorabout 3 years ago

It's Canucks not cucks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A hand grenade would do the world a favour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernomoreregrets78@nomoreregrets78
Just starting out with writing down my journey about my life and adventures. The stories I share are real events that have transpired, but some meshing of different experiences may occur.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES