All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 09'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Took a Turn for the Worse

Great story up until guy on guy experimentation. Otherwise 5 stars.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
A Great Revealation

Unlike others, I think it was great to see the two boys take their first steps towards a truly open relationship between all parties. And a nice lead in for Jesse. look forward to this developing.

Onwards and upwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guy on guy

The guy on guy part was pretty hot. The groundwork was laid out a long time ago.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Love your series EXCEPT MATT SUCKING CHIP'S COCK

I was looking forward to Beth and Chip spending the night with Cindy and Matt UNTIL you added the COCK SUCKING. Dropped my rating to a 3.

I was excited about the foursome. I wanted your excellent writing of MATT FUCKING BETH in her PUSSY and then the final FUCKING HER IN THE ASS while Cindy Fucked Chip in the ass. Nothing new for Cindy and Chip, but I WAS EXCITED ABOUT MATT FINALLY TAKING BETH IN THE ASS. Matt's cock is smaller that Chip, so that was not news. They may have done it later in the night, but you did not write about what I was expecting. I was HARD and EXCITED about Matt and Beth fucking in the ass. I wanted Beth to cum on Matt's cock while Cindy came on Chip.

Gwen and Matt. FINALLY GWEN GETS FUCKED BY MATT..GREAT. , but

I thought you should have written more about them fucking. I would have preferred that you started out with Matt eating her pussy until it was RIPE AND READY. Then have MATT FUCKING THE HECK OUT OF HER SWEET PUSSY. She said that he was better than he Uncle Jimmy, but I thought you would build up the sex more and have her PANTING HARD AND CUMMING and SQUIRTING A GALLON. She just laid down on her back, Matt stuck his cock in and in 3 seconds he came in her pussy.

NO EMOTION, NO HARD FUCKING, NO CUMMING, NO SWEATING .

Just ..thank you sir for sticking your cock in my cunt and leaving some cream there.

So many of your descriptions of making love were so erotic and this one was not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

yeah i didnt bother once the guys started palying with each other. not wanted not needed nor should there be more. 1 star because of it. whether theres lead up or not doesnt change the fact that a majority of people dont find that erotic regardless of rating or number of comments.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago
Good ending.

I really liked the four some in the last section. Matt seems to be neglecting his mother lately!

Not sure I've heard of someone taking a drag from their coffee before, is it an american expresion. In England its only used as a smoking term.

Pete.

joep01joep01almost 7 years ago
Who is Vinnie?

It took me more than a few minutes to remember who "Vinnie" is.

onechaosonechaosalmost 7 years ago
more interesting twists,

well it was another good story, the matt and chip thing wasnt exactly in my wheelhouse but i guess after all the talk of adam being bi, its not really much of a surprise it would be worked into the story line as well. up until this story i was kinda thinking maybe matt could get gwen pregnant so that gwen and diana could have a baby for themselves but with gwen stating that she cant get pregnant i reckon that isnt going to happen....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

zzzzzzz.zzzzzz....zzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I realize there is a double standard here but the guy guy stuff was a real turn off. It does not play as well as the girl/girl material. I would find a way of taking it out.

namidaboshinamidaboshialmost 7 years ago
Thank you for writing but..... Not my thing.

I know this is your story and I as a reader have absolutely no say as to what you should write or not. That is completely up to you. But my two cents are that the guy on guy thing was kind of a curve ball that I did not see coming.

I get that this is an erotic story but it took me instantly out of immersion. It is a double standard perhaps but man on man action is just not appealing the way two women being together is. For me at least.

I have to go with 2 stars. It is really not my thing (nor for most of your commenters/reviewers as well).

However, thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us. I came across the Deal stories and was instantly hooked. The New Deal has been wonderful so far. Here's to hoping it continues. It is truly one of the few series left that still has joy and love as its credo.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 6 years ago
bro

hey bro you know i love this series but Matt going gay is just not my thing... plz change it if at all possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next one?

When is the next chapter gonna be up?

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 6 years ago
Keeps morphing even better

I love the newest addition. They guy on guy was hot and well done. It seemed only a matter of time ever since you mentioned it so long ago. Now almost NOTHING is out of bounds for our group. All we have to do is get the other Cindy and the missing son and his girlfriend back involved. Maybe even Lacey's return somewhere down the road? Not as a core person but someone that pops in to play now and then?

Whatever you decide i will be here wet and happy while i read your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter

Looking forward to the next chapter in this series

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a brilliant series. Have just ploughed through ALL episodes and it's only getting better and better, although the gay bit isn't my cup of tea. Still, I'm looking forward to the next chapter with bells on. More, please. Soon.

R47xxyR47xxyabout 6 years ago
Is there more?

This chapter posted in July 2017; it's now March 2018. Has something happened to the author?

JLR6486JLR6486almost 5 years ago
needs more

I read both the deal and the new deal I love how you worked up to things.

But now it feels unfinished like you let others tell you how to write.

Please continue. I'd like some more please.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

I really loved this series. Unfortunately, I see nothing new from the author since 2017. I hope everything is okay. Also, this is the only chapter without any comments from the author as well. Not sure what that means... It was nice to see the characters grow, and the family feeling that developed with all of them. I enjoyed each chapter immensely, and I gave each chapter 5 stars. Hopefully, we'll see things continue one day!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 2 years ago

Would love to have more chapters to this story

Roland58Roland58over 2 years ago

I'm hoping you finish this part soon. I like the start .

randysbrandysb9 months ago

Loving this New Deal series. Please write more. Craig and Jenny have yet to join the family games. Chip and Beth and Craig and Jenny yet to marry.

Will you take it to the next generation?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have read both of the deal stories and loved them both. I am sorry I did not leave comments on the others it I just wanted to contine until I had finished all the chapters. I would like you to write some more chapters including Craig and Jenny with the fun nights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous