The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri's new attitude was fully apparent as she marched herself to Dr. Carter's office. All the college boys, and not a few adult men, in her path readily appreciated her balanced stride, swaying hips, undulating buttocks and swinging arms. Carried away by her own exuberance, Peri was breathless on her arrival at the Counseling Center entrance. She paused to compose herself and made quick minor adjustments to her bra, resettling her bounced breasts in their cups.

Just as she reached for the front door she felt the light pressure of a hand in the small of her back. Startled, she looked to her left and saw Dr. Carter had come up behind her and beaten her to the glass panel. He casually pushed the door with his left hand and guided her through with his right palm at her waist.

"Hi, Peri," Carter said with a disarming relaxed smile. "Great timing! Let's walk to my office and get started."

**THURSDAY 4 to 6 p.m.**

"OH! Hi, Dr. Carter!" burst out Peri. "I didn't see you...I was a little surprised. Sorry if I jumped!" she continued. Despite her recent resolution, Peri felt her face flush. "Did he see me tugging on my bra and pushing my breasts around?" she wondered, aghast.

Carter maintained the contact between her lower back and his palm, propelling her with easy control. "God, she feels good!" Carter thought, as they approached his office. He dropped his hand and fished in his pocket for the door key. Unlocking, he stepped in first, saying "Hold on there a second, Peri. Just let me get the lights."

He walked quickly to Monstro and turned the floor lamp on to its lowest level. Returning he spoke to Peri, "Come on in and get comfortable," again directing her to the overstuffed armchair.

She remembered her earlier experience and gracefully sat on the edge of the big cushion first and then carefully eased herself deeper into the seat. "This is actually a very comfy chair," she thought, "once a person gets positioned." She wiggled her bottom just a bit and leaned back, feeling the security of the furniture's embrace. "Wow, this is a great chair, Dr. Carter!" Peri exclaimed, as she released a long sigh. "It's really easy to get lost in and just relax."

"It sure is," agreed Carter over his shoulder from across the room. He had already shut, and quietly locked, his door and now stood in front of his bookshelves. He adjusted some built-in switches and the office was filled with the soft ambient sound of light rain, occasional distant peals of thunder, and muted lightning cracks. Carter moved over to his desk and turned on his bright Sinatra lamp. He pushed it ahead of him a few inches, focusing its spot directly down. Turning, he closed the blinds and pulled the heavy drapes across the large window, shutting out the campus and transforming his academically efficient office into a congenial den.

Peri asked him, "What is that I hear? It's not music but it is very nice to listen to."

"You are right, it is not music," Carter replied. "When I have a 'brainstorm' session I like to create a compatible mood. Sitting in low light and listening to the rain and always makes me feel safe and secure. How about you?" he inquired.

"Oh, yes, it's...very nice," said Peri, looking around, still having trouble locating where exactly the sounds were originating. "I only hope I don't fall asleep and can actually keep my mind on what we are talking about." She laughed and her dimples worked overtime.

"I don't think that will be a problem, Peri," Carter assured her, "but if you want to have the harsh old ceiling lights and no storm, just let me know." Carter was careful not to overplay his hand while he set the stage.

"No, no, it's OK, really!" Peri quickly came back, not wanting to be unsophisticated or uncooperative. "I think it will be fun and I want to be open to new things. 'There's more than one way to shear a lamb!' Grandma used to say!" Peri smiled bravely at the counselor and gave him her trust.

"She was so right, too," Carter agreed aloud, while he mused to himself, "How aptly put, my dear." Out loud again, he said "The first semester is pretty routine, even for incoming freshmen with all the AP credits you have. You still need your mandatory classes: College Writing; Critical Thinking; State mandated Physical Education," interrupting himself he glanced across the desk and asked, "Didn't you play volleyball?"

"Yes! I was pretty good, too. I was on the varsity every year and I really loved it!" Peri grew more animated as she answered, leaning forward and actually bouncing on the chair cushion. "I always wanted to win and to play hard but what I liked most was the moving, running, and jumping! Plus, I got a big charge out of defending and spiking the other team!"

Carter got a big charge out of seeing her young full breasts move up and down within her shirt as she bounced on the chair. "Well, that's good, so the PE will be no problem for you." Continuing, he said "That will leave you with a couple of electives. Have you decided if you want to get a B.A. or a B.S. degree? The Bachelor of Arts has a language requirement and you probably should start that right away if you go that route."

"I took Spanish all through high school, so I might as well keep on with it and take a B.A." Peri replied sensibly. "Don't you think the way the world is changing Spanish will be important to know?" she asked.

"Yes," agreed Carter. "That, or Chinese, but you already have a solid footing in Spanish, so it is an outstanding choice. Now, is there anything you have been interested in but never had a chance to study?" he queried.

"Ummm, well... you promise you won't laugh at me?" Peri hesitated. "This 'confidence' thing is tougher than I expected," she thought to herself, reflexively and unconsciously moving her fingers to her throat and touching her necklace.

"Of course I will not laugh," Carter quickly replied, "I am your friend and your counselor. You may say or do anything and be completely safe with me."

"Well, I am interested...in...in...World Peace!" Peri at last blurted out.

Carter was very glad he sat behind the cone of light given out by the Sinatra lamp. He was a disembodied voice in its dark penumbra. He was able to prevent laughing but he involuntarily grimaced at Peri's sincerely pronounced cliche.

"Well, Peri, that's great," Carter recovered, "Because the Humanities Department has a series called 'Modern Political Thought' which would be just right as a start. It is a two-semester commitment and you could move on from there, or if you wanted to do something else, you wouldn't be the worse off because it is a very solid developmental course for anyone."

"Thanks, Dr. Carter," Peri said, "That sounds interesting." Explaining further, she went on "I guess I am still upset by the plane explosion. I didn't understand why they would do that and I get all anxious when I hear or read about world conflicts." Her fingers had left her chain and were twisting the third button on her blouse. She started sucking in on her lower lip again and Carter felt the blood rushing to his dick, changing its spongy tissue into rock.

"Understandable, completely understandable," Carter said sympathetically. "Would you like me to help you deal with that anxiety? I could try a little hypnosis, if you like. Some people respond very positively to the treatment," he suggested blandly.

"I always thought that was a bunch of hooey," Peri stated. "Does it really work? Isn't it dangerous?"

Carter stood, snapped off his desk light and stepped around to his right toward Peri. He pulled up one of the straight chairs from the credenza, placed it in front of her, and sat. He leaned forward, reducing the personal space between them. The pole lamp bathed her face in a soft yellow aura and he smiled widely. "I would not have suggested it if I thought it was 'hooey' and certainly it is not dangerous," Carter earnestly reassured the girl. "I have too much respect for you, and for myself, for a gag. Hypnosis is serious stuff. Sometimes it works wonders and sometimes it doesn't. If you want to try a little experiment we can do a session right now." Carter placed his hands flat on Peri's knees and leaned in closer still. He smelled the slightly strawberry scent of her shampoo and inhaled deeply before continuing, in a near whisper, "What do you think, Peri? Shall we give it the old college try?"

Peri was very conflicted. Her mind was torn between historical lessons about strangers and her recent feeling of trust; between being an open-minded adult woman and running off a cliff into darkness. However, she could not deny her physical and emotional reactions to Dr. Carter's attentiveness. His hand on her back before, and now his touch on her knees, made her feel funny, warm, and just a little bit gooey between her legs. His face was chiseled and handsome, even if it showed his age. His brown eyes were kindly, with crows' feet at the corners when he smiled, as he was doing now. "Oh Pook!" she exclaimed to herself, "I'm no baby. I came here to learn, didn't I?"

Peri placed her own hands on top of Carter's and pressed down, squeezing them harder onto her knees. She immediately felt Carter adding his own light squeezing pressure. "Oh, yes!" Peri breathed, "Oh, yes, let's do try it!"

"By God, I've got her!" Carter thought jubilantly. "Will she go under, though?" He asked himself. His cock thickened more and ached a little as she squeezed his hands. "Good girl, I am proud of your decision, Peri!" Carter spoke aloud. "Now, lean back again into the chair and do exactly as I say, please. Take three deep breaths through your nose. Really fill up those lungs! Release each breath in a slow controlled stream, still through the nose. OK, breathe!" he commanded.

Carter watched closely as Peri's bosom rose and fell with each intake and exhalation of air. "No!" he said, "That is just not going to do, and once we get started we will not want to interrupt the process," he told Peri.

"What? What did I do wrong?" Peri complained with concern.

"Nothing 'wrong', Peri," Carter explained, "but your sweater is constricting your torso and interferes with good air flow. It would be better if you took it off. Are you OK with that?" he challenged her.

"Umm, sure, I guess so, Dr. Carter," she pondered, then at last decided, "Yes, that is no problem." Peri leaned forward. Monstro worked against her but, after several shrugs and tugs, the creamy wool impediment lay in a heap on the floor. Peri settled back into the chair's deep contours, rested her elbows and wrists on its arms and let her long fingers curl down over their edges. She was huffing from the exertion.

Carter was beside himself in his voyeuristic joy. Peri's breasts had bobbed and battled each other beneath her pink blouse as she struggled to pull free of the cardigan, while fighting the chair's gravitational force. Fortunately for her modesty, and much to Carter's regret, no actual forbidden fruit flashed and all her remaining buttons were in play.

In repose, Peri's breathing returned to normal. However, her energetic movement had stimulated her areolas and nipples. These were now prominent, in bas-relief, beneath her thin pink blouse and clearly outlined bra. Carter chewed his upper lip at the sight and said, "Alright, Peri, let's try the breathing exercise again, shall we?"

Once more Peri filled and emptied her magnificent lungs three times, per instructions, and once more Carter obtained benefit from her consequentially heaving bosom. By now his dick was as large and hard as it could be. He was glad he had had the foresight to adjust its position while Peri was distracted by working her sweater off. His cock lay, fat and happy, vertically trapped between his boxers' waist and his abdomen, lurking until the propitious moment for its release.

"Very good, Peri, very, very good!" Carter congratulated her. "Now close your eyes and listen to me closely." Carter began in a low, soft, near monotone speaking soothing words and forming pleasant mental images for Peri as she lay back in the deep chair. After just a few minutes Carter noticed the signs he alertly searched for. He touched his right index finger to her left cheek and asked, "Peri, can you feel me touching your face?"

"Yes," she replied thickly.

"Alright, that's good," Carter went on. "Now, I want you to ignore that feeling. Put it completely away. You feel nothing touching you." Carter moved his finger down to the corner of her sweet mouth and ran it lightly across her soft lower lip. "Can you feel me touching your face, Peri?" he asked again.

"No, I don't feel anything," she answered lazily.

"That's good, Peri," Carter praised. "Isolate and ignore all your senses except hearing. You can hear my voice. You want to hear my voice. My voice is the only thing you want to hear. Do you understand, Peri?" Carter demanded.

"Yes."

"Good. You see nothing. You feel nothing. You taste nothing. You smell nothing. You hear nothing except my voice. You love the sound of my voice and want to hear it and nothing else." Carter's litany continued. "Peri, do you hear and understand me?" He asked again. "Repeat to me your instructions, please."

"Yes, I understand." She began, "I only hear you and I do not want to hear anything else except your voice. I do not feel anything, I do not see anything, I do not taste anything, I do not smell anything." Peri recited tonelessly.

"Open your eyes, Peri," Carter directed. "Can you see my face?"

"No."

"Good. Close your eyes again. Can you hear the storm?"

"No."

"Do you feel my fingertip on your lip?" he pushed it gently into her mouth and touched it to her tongue tip. "My finger is in your mouth and touching your tongue, Peri. Can you taste my finger?" he quizzed.

"No." replied Peri, exactly as before.

"Very good, Peri," Carter told her, as he pulled his finger out from her mouth and quickly licked a bit of her saliva from it. Moving to the next stage, Carter said "You are a locked box, Peri. You hold many secrets. You want me to unlock your box. You want me to learn your secrets. Tell me you want me to open your box, Peri."

"I want you to open my box." she answered.

"Good. I need a key because your box is locked tight, Peri," Carter intoned, "The key is the word: TOURMALINE. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, you need a key." she said.

"Correct, Peri. Tell me what is the key, please."

"The key is the word, TOURMALINE," she answered.

"Good. When I say the key, it will unlock your box. You will feel, see, taste, smell and hear anything that is naturally around you. You will still be tuned to my voice and anything you hear me say to you will be paramount. You will attend to my voice and always obey any instruction I give you. Do you understand?

"Yes."

"After I unlock your box no one else will know or be able to know that you are listening especially to me and following my commands. The other people in the world will see you as you have always been seen. Even you will not realize you are listening for my voice and waiting for my instructions. For you it will be natural and necessary to hear me and obey. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. After I use the key to unlock your box, it will always be unlocked until I again use the key and lock your box up again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. If I use the key to relock your box you will again be just as you are right now: Unfeeling, blind, with no sense of smell or taste, and deaf except to my voice. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. When your box is locked, as it is now, I can put you on my shelf and no one will be able to open your box or take you from the shelf because I have the key. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. When your box is locked and you are on my shelf, you may hear me say the word: PRESTO. When you hear me say that word you will immediately leave your hypnotic state but your box will remain safe in my closet. You will not know it is there. You will have no knowledge whatever of anything which occurred when you were in your trance or when your box was unlocked, or even IF you were in a trance, or IF your box was unlocked. You do not know you have a box of secrets. Do you understand all of this, Peri?

"Yes."

"Good. Tell me the word that hides your box and ends your trance, please, Peri."

"Presto", answered the girl.

Very good," continued Carter. "When your box is hidden safe, and you are not in a trance, I, and only I, can re-install your trance and find your box by saying that word. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Tell me again, what word hides and reveals your box?"

"Presto."

"That's right. And what is the key that locks or unlocks your box?"

"Tourmaline."

"Perfect, Peri. Absolutely perfect!" Carter said, and was rewarded by a wan smile fleeting between her dimples. "Now," he said to himself, for the acid test." Then, aloud, he spoke "Presto!"

Peri blinked her eyes and looked at Dr. Carter. "So, now what happens? Is breathing all there is to it?" she asked.

"Well, Peri, in your case, I am afraid so," Carter sounded dejected and frowned. "It was worth a shot, though. PRESTO!"

Peri's eyes closed and her body slumped as if she had been shot.

"Peri, do you hear me?" Carter asked, confident that she was under again.

"Yes."

"Good. TOURMALINE!" he tested, and was instantly rewarded.

Peri's eyes re-opened. "What now, Dr. Carter?"

Taking a deep breath, Carter risked all on the final test. "Could you please undo the third button on your pretty blouse?" he asked her.

With no hesitation Peri's fingers plucked the next button from its slot and spread her shirt collar. Her upper bra cup edges were visible, as was the small baby blue satin bow centered between them. "How's this Dr. Carter?" she innocently asked.

"That's fine, Peri, very good," replied Carter with unconcealed glee. "Now you might as well finish the job and remove your blouse. It is getting pretty warm in here, don't you think?"

"OK," Peri protested, "But I'll have to stand up. This chair is great for sitting but lousy for undressing!" She laughed, rocked forward, pushing against Monstro's arms, and propelled herself to her feet.

She was quicker than Carter had anticipated. Since he had not moved he suddenly found Peri standing only inches away. His nose was directly lined up with her blue satin bow. It took all his willpower not to grab her and start stripping her himself. Instead, he moved his chair back and gave Peri room to freely move. Two fast yanks and three buttons later, Peri stretched her arms out, said, "Tah DAH!" and did a pirouette, returning face front to Dr. Carter. "Your wish is my command, sir!" She laughed happily and peeled away the thin pink material from her body, pulled her arms from its sleeves, and casually tossed the garment to Carter. He caught it and raised it briefly to his nose before laying it across his lap.

"Perfect my dear," he complimented her. "Now spin half around and bend over. Put your hands on the arms of the chair, please."

Peri complied and Carter took a good while examining her form. It was odd, because his angle gave the distinct impression that Peri was all ass and legs, in 2-inch wedgies, with no torso or head, like half an illusionist's sawn lady. Not that it detracted much. Her ass was wonderful to stare at under the khaki skirt and her sheer navy tights hid nothing of her finely sculpted ankles, smooth calves and athletic thighs disappearing below her hemline.

"May I help you with the next part?" Carter asked, wresting his attention from his physical study.

"Oh yes, please do, sir! Thank you!" answered Peri, happily peering around her left shoulder as Carter stood and advanced toward her.

He put his right thumb and forefinger on the pull tab of the zipper at the back of Peri's A-line and slowly pulled it down toward her rump. He deliberately kept his pinky extended, tracing along her bottom as the zipper moved.