The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri giggled sweetly, looked down past her breasts to Carter's stiff cock, which was beginning to tickle her tummy just above the satin bow on her panties, and said, "Uh-huh, I hope I can guess what it is!"

Carter chuckled along with her, "Sure, that, too!" he said, "But something else, first. Come over here with me." He walked around the bed and picked up the folded kimono from the corner of the mattress. Shaking it out, he told Peri, "Try this on for size, please."

"Oh, that is beautiful!" she exclaimed and slid her arms into the sleeves as Carter held out the robe. "I love the colors and the pattern," she said, looking down and admiring the shiny crimson cloth with its complicated gold stitchery. "Are these... dragons?... and cherry blossoms?" she asked.

Carter's hands rested on Peri's shoulders as she wrapped the kimono around herself, loosely tying its sash. "I am glad you like it," he said. "It seems to fit OK. How does it feel?" He dropped his right hand from her shoulder to slide the silk in a small circle against her cotton covered right butt cheek.

"Oh Uncle, thank you so much!" she said breathlessly. She ran her hands over her breasts and said, "It feels wonderful... it's so, so, ... slinky!" She pivoted and again faced Carter. She quickly kissed him, and then kissed him again, holding for a half-minute before pulling her head back and asking, "So, how do you like it on me?"

"It is perfect for you, Peri," he answered. "I like it very much on you." He slid his hands inside the kimono's folds, above the belt, to Peri's waist and then up her ribs and under her arms. Pressing in with the heels of his palms on her breasts, he compressed them in their cups. Peri's cleavage became a deep divide above her blue bow. Carter bent his head and kissed the bulging junction. "I think I like it off of you, too, though!" he quipped.

"Let's see, then," replied Peri, untying the sash. Carter pushed the robe off her shoulders and watched it ripple to the floor.

Carter looked at the puddle of crimson and gold around Peri's ankles. "Oh yes," he said, "It looks good like that, too!"

Peri's dimples deepened and she put both her hands on Carter's turgid prick and softly squeezed.

"Now, Peri," whispered Carter, "there's just one more thing..."

"What's that, Uncle?" she responded with mock curiosity as she busied herself with her toy.

"You must give me a gift, too," he informed her.

"But," pouted Peri disconsolately, "I don't have anything!"

"Oh, yes, you do, sweetie," He rejoined, raising his right hand to finger the jewel hanging on its fine gold chain. It nestled delicately against Peri's skin just below her suprasternal notch.

"You mean my necklace, Uncle?" Peri asked. "Gosh! I had forgotten I had it. I don't even know where it came from, now that I try to think about it!" Quickly she added, "If you like it, please take it! I want you to have it, Uncle!"

"Thank you, Peri, that's very generous." he replied. "And more significant and valuable than you can possibly know," he silently added to himself.

Reaching his left hand behind her neck he found and released a small lobster-claw clasp. The all-important trinket fell into his into his open right palm. He turned casually and placed it safe in the drawer of the nearby bedside table and then turned back and kissed Peri. She gave his cock another little squeeze.

Lowering his left hand from her now naked neck to the middle of her back, Carter located and unhooked her bra snap, tumbling her left breast into his waiting cupped right hand. He instantly appreciated the weight difference between the necklace he had just put away and the firm jewel he currently held. Peri abandoned his prick just long enough to shrug her bra to the floor on top of the piled kimono.

Carter slid both his hands to her waist, hooking his thumbs in her briefs. Keeping his arms stiff, he lowered himself to his knees, consequently pushing her panties to join the heap at her feet, as he brought himself eye-level with her marvelous snatch. He brought his hands slowly up the back her legs to grasp her buttocks. Pulling her close, he kissed her warm, pungent pussy and squeezed her ass before moving his hands to her hips and pushing her away.

Caught unawares and off-balance, Peri fell across the king-sized bed, curled up on her back with her legs spread and extended in the air. Carter swiftly clambered between her legs, feasting once more on her ready banquet. Peri cooed as she felt Carter's tongue dart in and slide up, teasing her clitoris. "Oo, oh!, Unn..cle!" she squealed, "that is..oh my gosh...so..nice!"

Close to his work, Carter observed Peri's rosebud had recovered from the stretching exercise but had not re-puckered as tightly as he had originally found it. He used Peri's flowing juices as lube and massaged her anus with his left thumb while his mouth sucked her cunt. Her vaginal muscles grabbed at his stabbing tongue and he felt her sphincter relax and open further. Replacing his thumb with his left middle finger, Carter worked on her anus, as he had done with the dowel, until his finger was inserted past its second knuckle. Peri's cooing changed to grunts as he wiggled his finger deeper into her ass. "Oh! OHH!" she gasped.

"Am I hurting you, sweetie?" Carter asked sincerely, looking up from her twat, across her tummy and tits, to judge her facial reactions.

"Oh! Ooo, unh!, ..No," Peri said between grunts and gasps, "It's,..unh!...a different, kind of pressure feeling." Squirming, moaning, "Oh, it's ...uhn!..OK, it's.. OOOH! Uhn..cle!" suddenly her body shook and she clawed at her nipples and tossed her head back and forth. Quickly, Carter returned his mouth to her fount to capture the flood as Peri came. He pulled his finger out of her ass and scooted his loins up against her elevated crotch. Seizing the moment, Carter plunged his rampant dick into Peri's pussy in a single, deep, hard thrust. He felt resistance, and then freedom, as he pushed to and through her hymen and his ballsack slapped against Peri's bottom. "OH! OHMYGOSH! OH!, Peri cried repeatedly as the stinging subsided and her orgasm bathed her vagina and its intruder in a thick, soothing balm.

Carter slowly withdrew until his plum nearly popped from Peri's cunt, then he pushed back, with an easy long stroke until he was, again, fully lodged. "Yes!" he thought to himself, "No pain - no gain; but then it's smooth sailing!" Carter did not mind his own mixed and cliched metaphors as he stroked and stirred his cock inside Peri's tight teen tunnel. He loved how she scraped his back with her fingers and flexed her cunt to capture and hold him. Back and forth, they sawed together until Carter sensed his own imminent discharge. Peri was in constant motion. She cried and screamed in obvious pleasure. She shivered and came, yet again, as Carter gave a final deep thrust. He held her, locked and sealed against his pelvis, unloading his seed into her deepest cavern.

Bathed in sweat, Carter collapsed against Peri's own slicked sticky frame. Exhausted and exhilarated, he teased and plucked idly at her left nipple, perching stiffly on the raised platform of her sensitized, dark, areola. Peri contentedly twirled and twined the fingers of her right hand in the full salt-and-pepper locks of Carter's tousled hair. They kissed briefly and drifted into a post-coital nap.

**THURSDAY 9 to 11 p.m.**

Carter was alone when he awoke. Coming to his full senses, he saw a shaft of light piercing the darkened bedroom from the doorway of the master bath. He got up and padded across the rug toward the sound of his shower running. Carter stepped into the steamy room and stared at the pink nude silhouette on the other side of the frosted glass shower wall. He was struck by its impressionistic beauty. Peri's movement was diffuse and distinct all at once. Right now she was washing her hair. She stood, neck and torso bent forward, arms raised, with her hands massaging shampoo suds into her scalp. Carter watched the ambiguous outline of her pendant breasts, jiggling with her scrubbing motion. His left hand touched his rising cock. Silently he slid the shower door open, stepped in behind Peri, closed the door, and said softly, "Hi, Sweetie."

"Oh!" she replied, looking up and turning around, "Hi, Uncle! Just a sec and I'll be all done."

"Don't rush, Peri," Carter allowed, "You look cute and sexy in suds!" He drug his thumbs, flat, down her breasts to her nipples. Making a shelf of his fingers, he hefted each tit while applying pressure. Slipping and drawing his digits together, he ended up with his fingers and thumbs together, plucking Peri's puffed up 'coins'. Turning an ear and laying it close to her right breast, he said, "Ah! These are nice and squeaky clean!"

Peri pulled Carter to her and spun them both around, directing the shower spray at his shoulders and neck and ducking her head to his left to finish her rinse while pressing her 'squeaky clean' breasts against his chest. When her hair was mostly rinsed, she laughed, pivoted him in her arms so the warm needles hit his chest, and said, "It's your turn, now, Uncle!"

Peri grabbed the soapy rag from the rail on the shower wall, lathering Carter's back from neck to tailbone. Stepping in even closer, she rubbed her breasts, as if they were sponges, against his shoulder blades. Peri reached around his waist, dragging the cloth over his slight pot-belly, down to his hard cock. "Oh Ho!" she cried, "What's this, Uncle? You brought my toy in with you!" Peri dropped the cloth and cuddled Carter. She rubbed her pubis against his ass while stroking and squeezing his prick with her right hand and cupping and rolling his balls with her left.

Carter backed up and kept moving, until Peri had no further room and was pressed against the tiled rear shower wall. Turning inside her arms, he crushed her between the wall and his chest, flattening her tits against his own aging pectorals. Pinned above the waist, Peri spread her legs for balance. Carter's fat, sudsy, dickhead slid up and down her slippery, soapy cunt-lips. She reached her hands down, guiding his throbbing pole to her entrance, and sighed softly as he glided past the outer guard and into the channel of her aching pussy. Carter thrust home. "Ooh!" she yelped, "Ah, Uncle!"

Half-lifting her, half-sliding her, Carter pressed his hands under Peri's bottom and raised her up the shower wall as he kept stroking his dick in and out of her tight young sheath. Peri wrapped her legs behind Carter's back and rocked her pelvis. Carter's thrusts were short, fast and urgent. Peri screamed in his ear and bit his left shoulder as she quickly came around his impaling lance. Carter was only seconds behind as he ejaculated into her roiling ocean and then let her slowly slide down the wall as he withdrew.

The still running shower had turned tepid. Carter stepped back and finished rinsing away the last of the soap and their combined cum residue. Peri joined him for the rinse-off, turned the tap and followed Carter through the slider. Her face was still flushed and her eyes seemed to dance as she said, "Let's towel off and have pizza!"

"That's a great idea, Peri," Carter agreed. "Room temperature or re-heated? I think we left it on the counter in the kitchen."

"Oh, I like it hot and gooey, don't you?" she asked. "I'll warm it up. Don't worry, I know how to do it!" Peri winked, pulled on her new kimono and left the bathroom giggling.

Carter dried himself and went into the bedroom. He opened the bedside table drawer and picked up the tourmaline necklace. Crossing the room to his closet, he pulled back a section of carpet, revealing a metal framed door 2 feet wide by 4 feet long with a sunken combination lock. Kneeling, he twisted the knob: 35 L - 23 R - 34 L and pulled a recessed handle to lift the lid to his personal treasure chest.

Standing again, Carter pulled from the shelf the cardboard box he had used to store Peri's folded clothes. Bending down, he lowered it into his safe. Opening the box lid, he tossed in the necklace and closed the box again. Using a felt pen, attached with Velcro to the safe lid's underside, he marked "PH" on her cardboard lid.

He glanced left and looked at a similar sized box, marked "AT", sitting next to Peri's. Carter smiled sadly. Shaking his head, he touched the box. "So promising," he thought to himself, "I wish I knew what went wrong with the process. Poor sweet Ann." Aloud, he said, "I'm sorry, sweetie, I had no choice." Carter closed the safe, spun the dial, replaced the carpet and threw on a set of grey cotton jersey sweats from the chest of drawers. Kicking into his favorite moccasins he scuffed his way to the kitchen to check in on his new niece.

Carter found her humming as she puttered around, opening drawers, cupboards and whatnot. "Ten minutes, Uncle!" she said cheerfully when she saw him.

"Perfect, Sweetie," Carter replied, "I'll open the wine." He moved to the sideboard and took a lambrusco from the lattice wine rack. He doubted Peri had much experience with wine and this one would be a good initiation, if that was so. He uncorked the bottle, stepped into the living room and ignited the small gas fireplace opposite the couch where Peri had given him her first blowjob. "Man, that really was great!" he remembered to himself as he adjusted the flame. By the time Carter had the glasses out, poured, and placed on the small table to his left, at the end of the sofa, he heard a timer ding. Peri called out "Hot and ready! Here I come, Uncle!" from the kitchen. "The girl does have a knack for the double entendre," Carter thought, "or is it just me with an old man's dirty mind?"

"Oh goody!" she said, walking in from the kitchen with pizza and plates on a serving tray. "A cozy fire and snacks on the couch! That's a fun idea, Uncle."

Carter saw there was insufficient room for the food so he pulled up another low table from across the room near his easy chair and Peri set the tray down. "I don't think I have ever had wine," Peri announced, "Or at least, I think I would remember if I had. Will I get drunk, Uncle?" she asked innocently.

"Probably not," Carter replied, "I suppose you might, if you drank the whole bottle, or maybe if you had an empty stomach," he opined, "but I'll watch out for you sweetie."

"Well, what if I don't like it. Or it makes me want to throw up?" she went on, curiously.

"No worry, Peri," Carter eased her mind, "I'm not going to force it on you. This one is kind of sweet and goes great with pizza. I think you will like it. Give it a try, now, why don't you?" Carter knew the wine could be pure cyanide in salad oil and Peri, in her 'performance mode', would drink it, and like it, now that he had indicated it was tasty. But what he had said was also true and he did, in fact, think she would enjoy the wine.

Peri reached out, took a glass from Carter, and raised the rim to her lips. "God!" thought Carter "Those lips are more intoxicating than the wine," as he watched her tip and sip the ruby effervescent liquid.

"Mmmm! Yes, Uncle, you are right," Peri agreed, "It's very sweet... and it has cute little bubbles that tickle...not like soda...softer and fizzier all at once."

"That's a pretty good description, Peri," Carter commented. "This lambrusco is what the Italians call 'frizzanti' and has a sparkle to it. Kind of like you do!" he praised her. "I'm glad you like it." He raised his glass and said, "Here's to us, Sweetie!"

Less hesitant than before, Peri drank again, more deeply, from her glass. "Yes, Uncle, here's to us! And, here's to you, too!" Carter watched her drain her goblet as he swallowed his second, more moderate, drink. He took her empty glass, refilled it, and placed it, along with his own, still half-full glass, on the end table, then he sat down and leaned back. Running his left arm along the sofa's back, he reached out his right hand. "Aren't you going to give me a piece of that pizza?" he asked.

Peri turned around instantly, plopped down on the middle cushion, and said, "Absolutely!" She stretched forward to the food table in front of the couch, pulling back a plate holding a pie slice. Carter watched her right tit, swinging loose under the kimono, and appreciated how her bosom, unrestrained by the soft silk, caused her robe to flash open when she leaned back and twisted half around toward him. Peri held the plate in her right hand and picked up the slice in her left, poking its point toward her master. "Now open up, Dr. Carter!" she said with mock sternness, "Your assistant want to feed you."

Carter opened his mouth and bit off a third of the pie as Peri pushed it into his face with another giggle. His right hand came up protectively, clasping her left wrist. She relaxed her elbow and he pushed back toward her. "OK, OK, Uncle!" she said as he chewed, "I'll share." She bit into the offered piece and happily chewed away herself. Trading off, they finished the pizza and the lambrusco, with Peri getting about 60% of each. "She's a growing girl and needs her energy," Carter chuckled to himself. He found he could tirelessly, endlessly, watch Peri's every movement, but he could not do it and not get a hard-on!

Peri swallowed her last bite, washed it down with the final sip of her wine and saw a great, grey, circus tent has been set up inside Carter's lap. "Oh My Gosh! Uncle!" she exclaimed as she brushed the flat of her right palm ever-so-lightly across the apex of the tent's pole. "What have you got in there?" Laughing and leaning forward, she continued, with the lightest possible contact, to rub her palm across the surface of his glans. "Oh My Gosh, Uncle! I love how it dances when I just barely touch it!" she said. "Can I have it for desert?"

Without waiting for an answer she bent her head low. She kissed the jersey covered knob quickly and then exposed it by yanking down the sweatpants' elasticized waistband. Carter's cock bobbled in its freedom. Peri grabbed it with her left hand, sinking her dimpled, pouting mouth over its swollen purple head. "Mmmm! she moaned, tasting his first drops of pre-cum.

Carter, however, had other thoughts. He pushed her up and away and slid left, displacing Peri on the middle couch cushion. Swiftly, roughly, he pulled and twisted Peri, laying her topsy-turvy across his lap, faced to his left, and pinning his erection between his abdomen and her hip. Keeping his left hand firmly planted against her back between the shoulder blades, Carter raised and lowered his cupped right palm. He gave Peri a ferocious slap on her right ass cheek, quickly following with a similar hard smack to her left cheek before returning just as quick and hard to her right cheek.

"My. Sweet. Niece." he said evenly, in time with his first three spanks, "I had hoped this would not happen, but since it has, I am glad it happened early on." Carter continued, "That was very naughty of you to ask my permission and not wait for my answer. In fact, I have noticed you getting many of your own notions and I am concerned that you are NOT (smack!) LISTENING (smack!) FOR (smack!) MY (smack!) VOICE! (smack!)

Peri started to cry on the fourth spank and by the eighth she was blubbering. Between tears and yelps, she wailed, "I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry, Uncle! I'm Sorry! I'll be good, I PROMISE!"

Carter knew the paddling was inevitable. He had, in fact, been keeping an eye open for a viable opportunity to introduce the concept of punishment and its role in behavior modification. Now, as he heard Peri's plaintive pleas and promises, he stopped whacking her bottom. He did not relax his left hand, but he started gently rubbing the kimono silk, in slow, caressing circles, over her afflicted ass. He increased the circumference of the massage and gradually gathered the soft, flimsy material bit by bit until the robe was bunched around her waist. His bare hand directly rubbed her nude buttocks, still brightly pink from his blows, but Peri was no longer crying, or even sniffling. Indeed, she was decidedly squirmy, sandwiched between his thighs and his palm.