The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo, that tickles!" squeaked Peri.

Carter grinned and thought to himself, "That's nothing, baby, just wait." Then he used both hands at Peri's waistband to unbutton and unhook the skirt. Whereas before, the gabardine cloth stretched taut, accentuating Peri's concave buttocks, it now hung loose, held up only by the flat angle of her bent posture. Carter applied friction with a small tug on either side. The skirt slithered to the floor and pooled around Peri's wedgies. "Very nice, indeed!" remarked Carter. "But untidy. Don't move, dear, I need to neaten things up back here."

Carter knelt behind Peri and resisted the temptation to kiss her ass. Instead, he chose to insert his right hand edgewise between her legs, laying his index finger parallel to, and flush against, her clad pussy. He curled his left hand around her left thigh just below her hip. Peri squeaked again and wiggled when his finger pressed on her cunt. Smiling, Carter gently, slowly, slid both his hands down Peri's left leg. He applied slight inward pressure with his thumbs as he went, stopping when he reached the dropped gabardine.

"Mmmm! That felt really nice, Dr. Carter," Peri murmured. "Please do that again on my other leg," she urged.

"Oh, I will, sweetness, just stand there, please." Carter answered, as he picked up Peri's left foot and pulled it through the skirt, shedding her shoe in the process. He replaced her foot on the floor off to the left of its original position.

Now Carter reversed his hands to repeat the rub on Peri's right leg. This time her legs were more spread. When he put his left hand in her crotch, his finger was more deeply wedged along her camel-toe and his extended left thumb pressed on her anus. He held this grip for a second and heard Peri moan, "Unh...oo..that's...mmm." Carter a felt distinct dampness in the material covering her pussy. "Oh, yeah," he thought, "this is warming her up alright!"

As before he slowly slid down Peri's leg, freed the right foot from her wedgie and skirt and replaced it on the floor outside its original spot. Peri's legs were a tripod, about 12 inches apart, inside her heels, at its base. Carter folded her skirt, blouse and cardigan and neatly placed them on the corner of his desk, placed the shoes by the door and returned to the straight chair.

"Peri, my pet," Carter inquired, "Are you a virgin?"

"Oh my, yes, Dr. Carter, totally!" she promptly replied.

"Well, you must have gone out on dates with boys when you were in high school, didn't you?" he pursued.

"No, not really, Peri answered, "Uncle Arthur and Uncle Kent disapproved of one-on-one dating. I got to go to group functions, and sometimes on a double-date, if there was a chaperone, like an uncle or an aunt with us."

So, just now, when I touched the outside of your vagina with my finger, was that the first time anything like that has happened for you?" Carter strained not to sound incredulous.

"Well, ummm... yes, sort of..." hesitated Peri.

"What does 'sort of' mean, sweetness?" Carter pressed the point.

"Well, the girls at school showed me how I could touch myself and feel tingly feelings, like when you tickled my bottom and touched me there. So, sometimes when I am alone, I rub myself and get all squirmy and gooey. But no boys or girls have ever touched me like that," she explained. "Just me...and only sometimes," she qualified further.

"Ok, that's fine, Peri," Carter went on, "You remember you personal health classes, I imagine. Are you using any protection against pregnancy, even though you have not had or planned to have sexual intercourse?"

"Oh sure, Dr. Carter," Peri told him, "The volleyball coach wanted all of us girls to be on the pill. 'Just in case, because it's too late afterward!' is how she put it," Peri giggled. "Like, I knew it would never happen to me but I wanted to be like everyone else, so I've been using birth control for more than three years, now. Do you think it is necessary? Maybe I should stop..." she ventured.

"Huh? Oh, no, don't stop just yet, Peri," Carter hastily advised her. "Your coach was correct and you would not want anything unexpected to derail your academics, would you?" To himself he added, "or my plans, either, goddammit," thinking about Ann. He mentally shook himself back to the present. "Let's get back to what you and I were doing," Carter suggested. "Straighten up and stretch, sweetie, you probably need it."

Peri did as she was directed. Still facing Monstro, her legs and arms outspread, she did some twists and arm circles before raising her hands up to reach for the ceiling as she arched her back. "Fucking Venus de Milo with arms and a pulse!" Carter mused inwardly as he watched her move. Peri turned around. Still spread eagled, she touched her toes with her opposite hands. Each dip gave Carter a direct view of her breasts, bouncing but secure, in her plain, white, lace-edged bra with its little blue bowtie.

Alright, my pet, that's enough," Carter chuckled, "You are looking pretty loose and flexible."

"Thank you, Dr. Carter," Peri said, "Shall I get dressed again now?"

"Oh, no, not quite yet, honey," Carter swiftly corrected her suggestion. "In fact, I want to rub your legs again. Come here and stand between my thighs, please."

Oh, alright, that'll be nice!" Peri bubbled as she pranced the few steps to stand before her counselor. The reorientation was a dramatic improvement for Carter. Peri's delightful round 'inny' belly button, was irresistible and he thrust his tongue's tip into the little crater and kissed her tummy loudly. "There!" he said, leaning back. He looked up, past the blue bow and her beautiful swelling breasts, to Peri's face. "How did you like that?" he inquired.

She glowed as she said "Oh that is wonderful! Please don't stop!"

"Hang on, honey," Carter cautioned her, "There's more to do still."

Once more Carter stuck his right hand edgewise between Peri's legs at her groin. This time, however, when he depressed his top finger between her pussy-lips, he felt a squish and saw fluid push up through her panties and the mesh of her tights, lightly coating him. His thumb, like a pistol hammer, was cocked just above where Carter reasoned Peri's clitoris was hiding. He dropped the hammer. Peri squealed with delight and he felt increased wetness on his finger. Satisfied, Carter left his hand where it was, maintaining static pressure on both her clit and her slot beneath the cotton. He pushed his left palm flat onto Peri's right ass cheek, forcing her slightly forward against his right hand, then he slid his left hand across her bottom to her other side and gave her a playful swat.

"OW!" cried Peri, "What was THAT for?"

Carter looked up at her quizzical face and winked. "That was because you are such a sweet girl." he chuckled and rubbed her butt. "That didn't hurt you, did it?"

"No, I guess not, I was just surprised, "admitted Peri, "It was OK I think."

Carter smacked her right ass cheek, harder this time but still not full force. "Of course it is 'OK', everything I do is 'OK' isn't it, Peri?" he admonished with an edge in his voice.

"Yes, Dr. Carter, everything you do is OK." Peri agreed meekly.

"Alright, then," Carter said, "let's inspect the goods for damage." He slid his left hand up Peri's ass to the waistband of her tights. Still leaving his right index finger to gurgle in her welling cunt juice, Carter pushed his right thumb up over Peri's mons and abdomen until it hooked the front waistband of her tights. This maneuver pulled his index finger up and drove it into the outer lips of her twat, dragging the cloth with it about a knuckle deep. Peri was wiggling and dancing in his grip and she pinched his shoulders with her hands and moaned loudly.

Carter pulled the tights with both hands until they were banded below her bottom and across her thighs revealing Peri's simple white cotton hip-hugger style briefs with their matching blue satin bow on the waistband just below her navel. Carter thrilled at the growing darkened splotch seeping through her panties.

"Oh Peri, you are beautiful!" He exclaimed, "You are my very own cherry danish and I am going to just eat you up!"

"Yummy!" she crowed, "That sounds like fun to me!"

Carter continued to push the tights until Peri could lift her feet and step out of them easily. Carter pulled the balled up leggings to his face and reveled in the fresh pungent scent of Peri's tender twat. Now, as she stood, delectable, in merest underwear, Carter pulled her forward and attacked her navel again, buying time before he decided whether to work top down or bottom up. Peri, however, was past waiting. Her breasts ached and her nipples actually hurt, trapped as they were. While Carter kissed and sucked her belly button she reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra and spilled herself, breasts, coins, and nipples, onto his bowed head.

Realizing his decision had been preempted, Carter raised his face from Peri's tummy and latched onto her slightly fuller, slightly more round, left tit. He took its entire areola and nipple into his cavernous mouth and sucked furiously. Peri clutched his head, hoping to prevent escape, and cried out loudly and continuously as he slobbered on her chest creating shocks of pleasure which raced through her body.

Feeling desperately hungry, Peri coaxed Carter to advance further up. Soon he welded his mouth to her tantalizing lower lip and then fully engulfed her mouth with deep probing kisses. Carter felt Peri begin to quiver in his arms. He turned her ninety degrees to her left, pulled her down, seating her on his left leg, and launched a devastating three pronged assault on her being.

Peri, still caught up in Carter's prolonged deep kisses, wrapped her arms around his neck as she sat on his thigh and swiveled to her right at the waist. Carter snaked his left arm around Peri's lithe young torso. His hand seized the breast he had formerly been feeding upon and squeezed it gently, periodically tweaking and twisting its nipple with his thumb and finger. Carter's free right hand slipped along Peri's stomach, down to and under her panties' waistband, across the soft curly hair of her mons and finally gained egress to her open and voluptuous cunt. He listened to the symphony of mewls, moans, squeaks and cries he elicited with his tactile stimulation.

"Yes, dear, come on!" he cooed into her mouth. "Come! Come! Come!" he chanted softly, continuing his attack as she shook like aspen leaves in an autumn wind.

"UH! UH! UNHH!" Peri screeched as she flooded his hand, her panties and his trousers with her voluminous orgasm. "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!" she panted repeatedly as her body slowly wound down from the episode. "What was that?" Peri asked, "I have never felt anything so.. so... so amazing!"

"Well, sweetie, if I had to guess, I would say you just had your first official orgasm," replied Carter, "but I guarantee it won't be your last. Heck, it may not even be your 'Best Ever'. You'll have to judge that for yourself." Carter continued to fondle and caress Peri as he gently rocked her on his leg. "But, do you remember what I told you? I said you are my 'cherry danish" and we just put some sweet butter on that pastry and I am hungry, so scoot yourself back onto my armchair over there." Carter directed.

Peri wasted no time launching herself from Carter to Monstro, and flopped on her back, legs akimbo in the air. Likewise, Carter pounced like a leopard from a tree and yanked her soggy underwear up and off in a single stroke. He did pause, however, to study and appreciate the symmetry and beauty of her young, ripe, awake and naked pussy. Its lips fluttered and winked and he espied the swollen nub of her clitoris peeping from it hood at the top of her slit just below the downy hair line of her mons. "I say again, my dear, you are extraordinary!" Carter exclaimed before diving into her grotto.

Peri assisted by dangling her legs over Carter's back, knees braced on his shoulders as he hunched for lunch on her buffet. He slipped his hands under her bottom, stabilizing it and elevating her cunt for even better access. Carter truly enjoyed cunnilingus and was a practiced master of the art of bringing women to climax with his mouth. Peri soon discovered he knew just where to put his tongue, how long to keep it there, when to nip, when to suck, and even, when to stop and rest. In no time at all, it seemed, she was kicking her heels against Carter's back, writhing and squirming beneath his face, squeezing his ears and neck between her thighs, clutching his hair, pulling him into her, and, of course, screaming again, "Oh! OH! OH MY GOSH! Ooo OOO! as she came repeatedly and violently under Dr. Carter's tutelage.

After Peri had recovered from the second train wreck in her tunnel, Carter whispered "Now I think you should get dressed, sweetie." and he watched as she pulled on her tights, and slipped back into her skirt, blouse, cardigan and wedgies. Carter kept her bra and panties in his sport coat pockets. "Button up, dear," Carter cautioned, "It is apt to be chilly outside."

Peri buttoned her blouse and cardigan all the way to the top and spun around for inspection. "Esta bien, senor?" she slurred with a cute overdone accent.

"Si! Muy bien!" Carter laughed and replied in kind, before he said "TOURMALINE" and reached out to catch Peri as she instantly closed her eyes and fell limp in his arms.

"Can you hear me, Peri?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Good." Carter added, "Presto!" and let go of her just in time as she revived from her hypnotic trance.

Peri looked at the wall clock. "Holy Smokes! It's almost 6 O'clock! What happened? Did you hypnotize me?" she asked excitedly.

"Sorry, but no," Carter lied, "You are just too brainy to go under, I guess. You took deep breaths and relaxed, and that was a benefit, but I think you must have been tired because you fell asleep. I just left you be until I got hungry. Do you want to grab a pizza and finish up our project at my place?" he asked with no hint of ulterior motive or past activity.

"Uh yeah, I guess so, I am famished now that I think about it," Peri said, "but won't your wife mind you bringing a student home?"

"Not if I bring pizza, she won't mind." replied Carter and he put his hand on Peri's bra-less back and pushed her through the office door and out of the Counseling Center to the faculty parking structure.

**THURSDAY 6 TO 7:30 p.m.**

After they were buckled into Dr. Carter's Taurus and out on the street, he told Peri he had ordered the pizza from the office while she was napping and it would be ready when they got to the restaurant. "I hope you like the Combo. I didn't order anything exotic on it. Just the standard pepperoni, sausages and veggis," he said with a smile, illuminated by his dash.

"That sounds really good, Dr. Carter," Peri assented and smiled back. She again was impressed by what a nice man he was. Reaching under her cardigan and blouse collar to rub an itch from the seatbelt, she was distressed to discover she was not wearing a bra! "How the heck did THAT happen?" she wondered to herself. An ugly thought struck her that maybe she was wrong to trust Dr. Carter. "Did he undress me when I was napping?" she asked herself. She definitely remembered she was wearing one because she had adjusted it outside the counseling Center just before..."No, he couldn't have! He wouldn't have!" she told herself, but still she found no other explanation for the missing undergarment.

Coughing slightly, Peri said nervously, "Uh, Dr. Carter, I think I left my bra in your office?" To herself she thought, "Yipes! Did I just actually say that out loud? Oh My Gosh!"

Carter's head turned toward her and he looked coolly across the cabin at the panicked girl strapped in on the other end of the bench seat. "Well, as a matter of fact, you did take off your bra while we were working, but don't fret, Peri, I have it right here in my coat pocket." He laughed as he patted his left side patch pocket and said, "Presto!"

Immediately she slumped against the window and door pillar with her eyes closed.

"Peri," he called, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Put your right hand inside your tights, between your legs, and rub your middle three fingers in and out of your vagina as deep as you can," he told her.

Peri complied in silence but gave no overt indication of any effect.

"OK, stop rubbing, please," Carter said, "Now put your hand in front of my face."

Peri presented her sticky digits and Carter smelled them and said, "Fine. Now sniff your fingers and then lick them clean, please."

Peri lowered her face and smelled her hand before jamming the fingers in her mouth, sucking them like lollipops. "Good," said Carter. "Tell me what you smelled and tasted."

"Nothing," said Peri.

"Good." Carter reached with his right hand and squeezed Peri's left tit. Finding the nipple under the cloth was easy and he tugged at it until it was firm and swollen. "Did you feel my hand squeeze you?" he asked.

"No" Peri replied.

"Good," Carter said alound and he grinned broadly and thought "Excellent, in fact."

Pulling into the restaurant parking lot, he turned to Peri, still slouched with her eyes shut. "Peri, just sit tight and I'll be right back. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Carter got out, locked the car, and strolled casually into the pizza parlor to place his order. He knew Peri would be perfectly fine in the car and any passers-by would just figure she was asleep.

Twenty minutes later, Carter returned with a large pizza carton. From the driver's side he leaned in and put the warm box on Peri's lap. "Here," he said, "Keep the box warm for me," and laughed at his own pun.

"Yes."

Five minutes later Carter wheeled the Taurus into his garage and shut the automatic door. Leaning over to Peri he said "TOURMALINE" and was gratified by her bright-eyed bushy-tailed response.

"Are we going somewhere, Dr. Carter?" she asked.

"Nope," he answered, "We just got here. I brought you to my place to do more work on our learning project."

"Oh, goody! I can hardly wait!" Peri exclaimed earnestly. then noticing the pizza on her lap she asked "Is this for us? I sure hope so," she continued, rubbing her stomach, "I seem to have worked up an appetite."

"It is definitely for us," Carter confirmed, "now let's get inside, eh?"

Peri carried the pizza and followed Carter to the kitchen area and opened the box on the counter. Peri had two slices down before Carter had eaten half of his first. He laughed out loud, "Wow," he said, "You are some fast eater!"

"Big family," Peri grinned, "eat fast or starve!"

"Well, it's just you and me here, kid," Carter assured her, "and I won't let you go hungry. Come over here and give me a big hug and kiss like you missed me."

Peri left the last bite of her pizza in the box and stepped across the kitchen quickly, enveloping Carter in a bear hug and planting a flurry of kisses all over his head and face before she finally landed on his mouth and pushed her tongue deep to tickle his cheeks.

"MMMmmm! How was THAT?" she asked when she let him up for air. "Does it look like I missed you anywhere?"

"That was pretty good, sweetie, but don't just take my word for it," Carter rejoined, "Judge your performance by results, I always advise", he continued. He grabbed Peri's left hand and held it against his growing boner.

Peri raised her eyebrows, "Huh? What's that? A flashlight?" she asked seriously.

Carter laughed again loudly, "I thought you aced sex ed!" he crowed, "That's my penis getting hard from your fantastic kissing!"

"Oh! Well, I mean, er..." Peri stuttered, "Sure I knew that, but I've never actually seen one and the diagrams at school were all out of scale and pictures or statues, like 'David', make it seem sort of, well, smaller." Peri looked down at the lump in Carter's slacks, still stained on his left leg from her own cum, and felt his penis twitch in her hand beneath the material.