The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly remove her boots, until she is left in her black stockings. "I love these by the way." I compliment her.

She nods. "I'll get you some."

I giggle. "Turn on your side." I move her hips so she follows my lead.

She turns and uses her elbow to lean up. She is curious. Once I am on my knees next to the couch, I run my hand from her collarbone, to one of her breasts, down her belly, past her hip, and finally to the edge of her dress. She is panting. Gone is her curiosity. She looks eager. I lean in to kiss her deeply until she is the one moaning and clutching my hair.

I move down and lay on my side facing the back of her couch while she faces me. I look up at her as I pull her dress up, revealing her stockings and no underwear. My mouth waters. "You know, you should wear underwear when you're wearing stockings." I move closer to her covered pussy and inhale. She smells delicious. I pull her leg over my shoulder and bury my face in between her legs. I lay my head against her other thigh and make myself comfortable.

"Fuck." She digs her fingers in my hair.

I bring up my hand to run my thumb along her wet stockings. I look for the weak point and use my fingers to rip them open.

I hear her gasp at the sound.

"I'll get you some new ones." I smile and lean in to run my wet tongue against her exposed pussy.

"Oh, shit" She thrusts her hips forward and pulls on my hair.

I dig my tongue into her wet folds and allow her to use my face for her pleasure. We find a consistent rhythm that pushes her closer and closer to the edge. My nose dives into her dark curls and I inhale. I can't believe I waited so long for this. All is right in the world.

I push two fingers into her wet pussy and she moans my name.

She doesn't last long after that. I flutter my tongue against her clit and pump my fingers at a quicker pace.

"Oh, I'm close." She warns me.

I suck on her clit and taste her juices as they gush in my mouth and she shouts her release. It is music to my ears. I use my tongue to bring her back down from her high and slow my fingers. I tongue fuck her pussy through her orgasm and only stop when she pulls back.

I lick my lips and scoot up so that I can lay right next to her.

"Anne," She has this beautiful post-orgasmic glow against her skin. Her cheeks are flushed and her lips are bruised from my kiss.

"Quin," I smile and lean in to give her another kiss. It has been a long time since I have hooked up with anyone. I can't think of a better person to share this moment with.

"That was incredible." She looks at me in wonderment. "They weren't lying."

I look at her in confusion.

"The girls from college all said you made them see stars." She smiles widely.

I cover my face. "Oh my God. They did not."

She removes my hand and gives me a genuine smile. "I'm just glad I got to experience it at last."

I laugh. "I wonder what idea you had of me before actually meeting me."

"Oh, you are definitely the person I thought you were." She moves up on her elbow and kisses me. "I am lucky you're letting me see all of you."

I blush. "I feel like I'm the lucky one. You're exactly what I need."

"I think we're really good for each other." She brushes my hair aside.

"I know we are." I lean in and kiss her softly.

She sits up and removes her dress, leaving her stockings on. Her perky breasts are out on display. Her nipples are right on the border of being caramel and light rose. She has a small birthmark on the left one. I brush it, burning it to memory. My hand moves further down and I feel a bump on her skin. I look down and see the scar I saw the first time we met. It is healed, maybe an inch and a half long and a centimeter wide. I touch it again while I look at her face.

"What happened?"

She lays back on the couch and holds my hand in between her own. "One of my mother's boyfriends got drunk one night."

The images rush to my head, all too clearly. Images of her being at the mercy of some drunk asshole. Being hurt by them. It is hard for me to hide my discomfort. There is nothing I can do about it now but it feels fresh to me.

"Don't-" She brings a hand up to brush a tear away from my cheek.

I lean in and hide my face into her palm. The thought of anyone hurting her makes me sick to my stomach. No one deserves to be treated like that. Especially when I think about a younger version of Quin trying to fend for herself.

I sniffle and pull back. "I'm sorry. I just can't imagine what you had to deal with growing up."

She pulls me on top of her and I lay my head against her collarbone. I feel bad enough she had to fend for herself and now she is comforting me because I am so weak. My tears fall onto her chest.

She rubs my back and kisses my head. "It's okay, baby. This was a lifetime ago." Her voice is tight.

My tears continue to flow. "Where is he?" Murder would be letting him off too easy.

"He's in jail. Won't be out for a while." Her fingers wipe the rest of my tears away.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head and lift my head to look up at her. It hurts me to know she has been in such a predicament but I have to pull it together. She is okay now. She is with me. I won't ever hurt her.

She shakes her head. "You have a big heart. It is one of the many reasons I fell for you."

"I won't ever hurt you." I assure her.

She nods. "I know."

"I care about you too much." The sincerity of my voice is new to me, but it feels right. It is the truth. She is my favorite person, my only person. I will protect her feelings as best as I can. Just like she was able to get through her troubled past, I can learn to deal with my emotions and give her the support she needs. She has done that and then some for me. I can do it for her.

Her eyes are shining and her smile is soft. "Does that mean you will finally be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I don't hesitate. "And I don't care who knows. Hell, I want everyone to know." My newfound confidence is all attributed to being able to call such an amazing person my girlfriend.

She chuckles. "Well, now I can't wait for Monday morning when I can bring my girlfriend some coffee."

I bite my lip. "I would like that very much."

"Just promise you won't throw it on me just to see me strip."

I hide my smile. "That is not what happened."

She digs her nose into my temple and breathes in. "Whatever you say, baby. I got you in the end and that is all that matters."

I lean my head against her and sigh. "You're right. Everything we've done in life has led us exactly to this moment. Now all we can do is grow closer and make new memories. Starting with tonight." My smile is playful.

I think about who I am with Quin and I can't wait to see who I become once she is officially mine for the rest of our lives.

"Take me to bed." I murmur against her lips.

"Anything for you, Anne." She kisses me soundly.


1...5678910