All Comments on 'The New Girl Ch. 07'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't really know how, but these parts keep getting even better and better as the story progresses! Would love to read more

TheSymphonyTheSymphonyalmost 2 years ago

Please don't ruin the story by inverting their roles...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving this series! Their dynamic, with him being a sub and her a bit of a tsundere dom, is so perfect IMO because you get the hot heavy sex with degrading dirty talk, but also tender loving moments between them. I’m really looking forward to Tom getting introduced to Freya’s family - that should be sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I look forward to more abd seeing where the story advances.

ThalaxianThalaxianalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@TheSymphony Hey man, it's not going to go that way, don't worry! It's a set-up to introduce a certain state of things. I do intend for there to be moments - in my head, Tom's birthday, for instance - where Freya will play more submissive, but she's just not wired to be that way for long periods. But Tom, in pursuit of a lusty possibility, may find an unlikely ally who even Freya is just a little bit wary of, though it's not going to go the way he hopes...

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlavealmost 2 years ago

Enjoying the series and agree with TheSymphony, making Freya play submissive will kinda kill it, tbh I didn't even like the idea of Tom being allowed to fuck her, I think it ruins the dynamic between the characters, as he is clearly bottom in comparison to Freya.

Apart from that, excellent story really well written and I am looking forward to finding out more about Freya's sister and Mum's particularly Persephone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved it

ThalaxianThalaxianalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@BetaDickSlave Hey man, don't fret, she's not going to be submissive! But that said, your language is loaded: "fuck her" implies that nobody who is being penetrated can, at the same time, dominate. As and when, if and when, Freya rides Tom, it won't be on his terms, or in any manner that makes her "less" than he is. Anyway, just my thoughts! Freya's family are the next major "story arc". There'll be another chapter next Friday (well, Sunday, knowing how Literotica works!) Peace and love xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There seem to be readers who don't seem to like the thought of Freya being at the receiving but I think it would be a nice change every once in a while, she doesn't even have to be submissive doing that, I think. I've been loving this series and the direction you're taking it!

LordkalvenLordkalvenalmost 2 years ago

I have started to read your stuff a few weeks ago. I have got to say. This story is awesome. I can not wait for the next set of chapters. Freya and Tom have got it bad. I truly we get to see this dtory to a haoy or at least overly bdsm ending. LOL.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

Amazing writing. Thanks for sharing. Love 1-7 hoping for more.

kania_helpukania_helpualmost 2 years ago

I love this story!! I just hope they don't have trouble at Freya's home when Tom moves in with her. Freya did say she might have trouble with her sister and granny. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talaxan I can only say to you: Thank you! for a beautiful story and giving a lot of emotions, emotions and feelings. You write each part so beautifully and emotionally that it excites each of the readers.

I have become very attached to the character of Tom and I see myself as submissive but in love with Freya, ready to give my whole life to a person like Freya.

I really like the description of sex you presented today in the form of caresses, masturbation with the breasts of Tom's penis.

You have an interesting idea, but I'm a bit unsure if Tom will manage to dominate Freya and if Freya's dominant character will allow him to give himself completely to Tom. Although Love works wonders.

I am looking forward to the next part and I believe that Freya and Tom will be true love despite the problems that Freya's Grandma and Sister can create.

Greetings from Poland from the city of Warsaw SissyBoy.

Talaksański mogę jedynie powiedzieć Tobie: Dziękuję! za piękną historię i dającą naprawdę wiele wzruszeń, emocji, uczuć. Piszesz każdą część tak pięknie i emocjonalnie że pobudza każdego z czytelników.

Ja bardzo zżyłem się z postacią Toma i widzę siebie jako takiego uległego ale zakochanego we Freyi, gotowego oddać całe życie takiej osobie jak Freya.

Bardzo podoba Mi się opis seksu jaki dziś przedstawiłeś w formie pieszczot, masturbacji piersiami penisa Toma.

Masz ciekawy pomysł ale trochę mam niepewność czy Tom da radę podołać aby zdominować Freyi oraz czy przy charakterze dominującej osoby Freyi pozwoli całkowicie na oddanie się Tomowi. Choć Miłość czyni cuda.

Z niecierpliwością czekam na dalszą część i wierzę że Freya i Tom będą prawdziwą miłością pomimo problemów jakie mogą stworzyć Babcia i Siostra Freyi.

Pozdrawiam z Polski z miasta Warszawy SissyBoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES