The New Guy

Story Info
Married woman gets laid.
6.3k words
3.56
45.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife1
dkmywife1
48 Followers

My wife was working late, going to one of her many meetings she seemed to always have. Only this time she was really late. She was usually out of a meeting by 8pm and home by 8:30 and in bed by nine.

Tonight was different it was nearly 11:30pm and she had not even called or texted me which was unusual for her. I decided to check her location she was still at the Hilton a few miles away where the event she had been attending had been held. It was a fund raiser for a charity sponsored by the outfit she helped manage. Trouble was it was supposed to end at 9pm and here it was 11:30.

I had already done my laundry and was on my way to bed. I wasn't concerned about her cheating because, well, I'd given her a hall pass...if only to wake up her diminishing appetites. I was not the jealous type and hadn't been since my first girlfriend cheated on me. I just wasn't wired to be jealous, that is not to say that I wouldn't protect and shield her from harm, I would die protecting her. Sex on the other hand was relatively harmless so long as you don't go crazy with it. And my wife was anything but crazy...which is why I had given her the hall pass to begin with.

I went to bed and drifted to sleep only to be awakened by the phone buzzing almost an hour later. It was a skype feed from my wife's phone. The phone on her end was jostled about until it was set someplace so I could see. My wife was wearing only her blouse from what I could see and it was unbuttoned so that I could see that she had removed her bra. She knelt down in front of the camera and said "Hey, er uhm...do you remember when you gave me permission to see other men physically?" I swallowed and nodded my head at the camera. "I need you to say it verbally so that 'the man I am about to fuck' can hear you say that you gave me permission to do this."

I swallowed again and said "Yes, yes I did give you permission to see other men physically."

She smiled and while staring at the camera unbuttoned her blouse exposing her bare tits. "Well, that is about to happen. Thing is the man I am with has offered to pay a million US dollars to us if I spent the whole night with him. He saw the movie Indecent Exposure and decided that I was the one who he wanted to do that with. Only he wants more than 'one' night with the promise of more cash disbursements as time goes on. One of his requirements is to have you witness the first time we, he and I are, are together. In short he wants you to see me suck his cock...and his sticking his cock into me and his fucking me."

I heard the 'million dollar' offer and had my doubts. "A million dollars? How do you collect on that? Is he good looking?"

My wife smiled and said "It's in the bank already. I saw it go in myself. After he offered it I had to see it happen before I agreed. It is there...you can check yourself. He is very good looking and muscular and...and..' her eyes widened when she saw him out of my view, 'even if you said no...the money would go to my account...and I would have fucked him anyway."

She then added "Thing is he wanted 'me' specifically and the fact that I am married made him want to entice me so I would not say no." I went to check the account and sure enough the money was deposited into the account.

When I came back to the phone which I'd left on the bedside table I saw my wife with her hands on a rather long cock. He was exceedingly fit and had no pubic hair on his cock at all. She was licking it from underneath as she grasped it with both hands leaving enough to require a third hand to cover his length...if I had to guess it was 12 inches long.

The girth was such that she could not encircle his cock with her grasp leaving a good inch of bare skin between her thumb and fingers. The length that her hands could not cover was then covered by her mouth. She then started taking him deeper and moving her second hand off. She took his cock as deep as she could as she was not a deep throat type...yet.

I suspected that 'his' influence would be one to entice that sort of thing out of her. Then I heard a male voice say "Is your husband watching you?" She looked over at the camera and signaled with her hands a thumbs up. "Good. I want him to see you sucking my cock. I especially want him to see you take my cock into your pussy and enjoy getting fucked and I fill you with my cum. Is that alright with you sir?"

I answered "Yes, I want her to enjoy herself." My wife gave me a thumbs up because her mouth was busy with his cock and kept at it.

He then said "That is the plan...that-is-the-plan." He said that with each stroke of his cock he pumped into her mouth.

With that he pulled out of my wife's mouth and had her stand up. She was fully naked and he turned her side ways to the camera. He then had her get onto the bed in the doggy style position and then he picked her camera up and made it point down at my wife's back, ass and pussy. He then placed his long, hard, cock between her cheeks. She moaned her approval of what was about to happen. "Yessssss...I want it inside me...I want you inside me" she moaned.

He began sliding it down the crack to her pussy. His cock was long and thick, he then put the head right up to her opening pressing his head up against her glistening opening. I heard my wife moan the words "Oh God, put it inside me Sam...please." He did what she asked and the head of his cock disappeared into her pussy. A soft, long gasp of "Ohhhhhh uhmmm..." came from my wife followed by "Uhmmm...more" Followed by her looking into the mirror where her profile was easily seen. The sight of his cock driving deeper into her drove her passions wild. "Yessssss...I want more of you...I want all of you Sam' she hissed then said 'Can my husband see this?"

I said "Yes, I can see his cock going inside you."

Then 'he' spoke up "Good...now you will see me bury it deep and fuck her hard, make her cum...many times...fill her with my cum...the first of several tonight alone." With that he grasped her hips with the phone pointing down at her ass from his chest. He had some means of holding it there as both hands were grasping her pelvis as he began to drive his long-ass cock deep into my wife.

As he drove it into her I heard my wife gasp "Ahhh...Ohhh...Yessssss" as his cock disappeared into her. There was no back and forth motion...just a slow, solid drive into her pussy. "I've never had a cock so deep...before...or as thick. Ohhh Sam...you feel so good...sooo good inside me." She said in a gasping sigh. "Richard...I have another mans cock inside me...like you have wanted...and I am...loving it." When she said that he drove his cock deeper still while my wife let out another gasping moan that sounded like "Ahhhhh...Yesssssssss" followed by the sound of her moaning in bliss as his pelvis came to rest against her ass.

I saw my wife press herself back against him driving his cock even deeper as she cried his name "Sam...Sam...Sam...Oh My God...Saaaaaammm..." He then pressed his pelvis hard against my wife's ass causing my wife to moan "Ohhhhhuhmmmmm' followed by 'Richard...This will not be the last time he fucks me. This feels sooo, sooo...good...I have to have him inside me....again...and again...and again."

He then chuckled but said nothing as he pulled out half-way and slowly drove his cock deep into her again creating a 'puk' sound when their skin came together. It did something to my wife who no longer moaned her passion but made a gasping "Aaaahhh....." as he pulled out and a guttural "Ohhhhhhhhh....mmmmooooorrrree" as he sank back into her going deep. Repeating the movement he pulled out further to the point his head was the only part still inside...and sank deep again...in one single motion.

My wife this time buried her face into the pillow and moaned so I almost couldn't hear it. What I did hear was the 'puk' of their skin coming together when my wife raised her head and said "Fuck me...fuck me..." and pushed her ass hard against his pelvis as he ground his cock deep inside her again. He repeated that motion several times slowly getting my wife used to having him inside her. The full-length strokes were clearly not painful as she moaned approval every time she felt his cock pull out and then go back inside.

What happened next was his making shallow depth strokes that gave off the sound of a soft Puk, puk, puk, as my wife buried her face into the pillow she was hugging as she groaned her obvious approval. After a few minutes of this she let out a cry of "I'm...I'm....C-cumming!" and cried out in bliss as spasm after spasm ripped through her body.

Then as he was pumping into her she cried out "fuck me...harder" and he did. Puk, puk, puk, increased its speed and force as she came again...screaming into her pillow a scream I'd never heard from her before.

After a few more minutes she came again....and he was showing signs of his approaching orgasm as he finally said "I'm going to cum soon....I'm going to give it to you Laurie...deep."

She merely said "Please...I want you to cum inside me...deep inside me."

And he increased his speed and depth as the approaching orgasm rose inside his balls. The last few pumps he made were deeper than he had gone so far and he drove his cock deep into my wife as she cried out "Yes, give it to me...all of it" and he groaned...and drove his cock deep and filled my wife with his cum.

He did not make much noise except a "ahghhhummm" as his balls ejected cum into her. His grip firmed up and his pelvis drove his cock deeper still as he released another load of cum deep inside my wife's pussy. She rose up from her pillow and pushed herself back against his pelvis as she relished the sensation of warm cum as it released into her. One last pelvic thrust was driven into her as he moaned "Oh God..." and released more cum into her.

Their initial fuck session had lasted only a few minutes maybe ten...but then most realistic sessions like that never last much longer than that. What was evident was that my wife had cum rather hard several times and was panting as she hugged the pillow. She then said to him "I love this feeling. Richard, husband...another man just filled me with his cum....and I love it. It is going to happen again...and again...even if you say no."

He then lay on her back and kissed her neck and shoulders as they both lay on the mattress. Taking the phone from where he had it mounted he pulled out of my wife and turned it so I saw his face. "That was the first time I was with your wife. I wanted you to witness it. That was the first of several loads she is going to get from me...tonight...and other nights as well. Your wife will not be home until tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight." He hung up and the screen went blank but before it did I saw my wife roll into her back looking at him in a longing fashion as if she was getting ready for more.

Before the phone went off I heard her say "Fuck me again..." and the phone disconnected.

What had just happened had me both stunned and turned on. I had just watched my wife get fucked by a guy who was well hung and wealthy. I was still getting used to the idea that he had just dumped a million bucks into my bank account...so he could fuck her. Then it occurred to me that it was his way of buying my wife from me. Was he hoping I'd just divorce her so he could make her his? That thought did not sit well. The movie 'Indecent Proposal' had that scenario and I considered that as I lay on the mattress no longer able to drift off to sleep. I was both nervous and horny as hell.

She had clearly enjoyed getting fucked by him and had no hesitation telling me that she would fuck him even if I said no. The money was clearly the motivation as she and I had for far too long struggled with our own meager incomes. Every debt we had would be gone, the house paid off and all the things we needed to get done would be addressed...finally. So there was that part of my consciousness breathing easier.

Only as I lay on my pillow I knew she was with Samuel and I knew exactly what was happening. She already had a load of his cum warming her insides with more to follow...this evening alone.

Then without warning the Skype feature of my wife's phone rang. I answered it to find her laying on her back and her legs around him with his cock clearly buried deep inside her...again. He had launched the skype and placed it so I could see them kissing passionately. Her legs were spread wide and her heels were now hooked under his ass cheeks pulling him into her. She kissed him as he fucked her slowly. She then pulled him close and said "I love feeling you inside me." She then came again as he pumped his cock in and out of her as they kissed. Her moans of orgasm were intense.

He then commented "I love being inside you. I've wanted to do this to you for a long time." He then kissed her deeply while driving his cock deep into her causing her to moan in pleasure as they kissed.

She then broke the kiss "I knew you wanted me a while ago, but I never knew how badly you wanted to fuck me." He then smiled at her and kissed her as he drove his cock deep. Her legs hooked behind his ass and pulled him deeper still as she ground herself onto him. She broke the kiss as her head rocked backwards and she let out a loud "Oh God...You took too long tooooo.....fuck me! Ahhhh"

He then looked at the camera as I watched this exchange and smiled at me. He knew he was driving her wild. My wife was unaware of my watching this time so I got to hear how she was feeling without a filter. It was very clear that she enjoyed his fucking her. Then he stroked her cheek and said "Do you mind that your husband saw us together like this?"

Her reaction was to simply grab his face and kiss him passionately. She then broke the kiss and said "No. His seeing me with you and not get upset...allows me the emotional freedom to fully enjoy myself. That and having your cock deep inside me feels so fucking good." She then pulled him to her and kissed him again. She moaned as he drove his cock deep again as she bent backwards in orgasm.

After a few minutes of this he turned the phone off so I no longer could see them fucking. He wanted me to see that and possibly hear her talking to him. I fell into a restless sleep. In spite of my concern the image of them fucking was erotic.

A rain storm hit in the early morning and got worse as the day progressed. I did my own thing inside the house while I watched the clock hit noon, 1 O'clock, 4, O'clock and then as it nearly hit 6 O'clock a Rolls Royce pulled up and my wife got out as did the man she had spent the night with. He pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately grabbing her ass. She responded and did not resist at all. He then got into the car and drove away.

The rain began to fall again as she walked down the driveway. It was a hard rain but she merely walked slowly not wanting to fall. When she came through the front door she was drenched. The blouse she had worn the day before to the 'meeting' was sticking to her skin showing that she had no bra on. I was then made aware of the fact that the blouse was all she had on and the skirt and thong she had worn the day before were also gone. At her waist was a belt that broke up the fact that the blouse was all she had on.

There was also a slit up both sides of the blouse that showed her hips suggesting that if she were to wear that in public her underwear...if she wore any would be showing. So the fashionable method of wearing that was to not wear anything with the risk of a breeze exposing 'everything' to the public. It was apparent that he was the influence on her fashion. As I moved in to see her she was smiling nervously with her tits covered in translucent cotton with her pussy mound bald having been freshly waxed.

She was exhausted. I went to hug her and she laid her head on my shoulder and said "Thank you for allowing this. Can we talk about it later I need to sleep. You can guess that sleep was not among his priorities last night." She nearly fell to sleep on my shoulder as we held each other tight. A shower was taken and her drenched blouse was hung up in the bathroom to dry.

She then rechecked the bank account and smiled knowing that what 'she' had gotten from 'him' was just the beginning. She slept the rest of the evening soundly.

The next day was easy but the rain was nearly torrential. She came to me at the kitchen table where I handed her a coffee. She sipped it and put it back down not really knowing where to start. "How this started was his participating in the Gala I am responsible for with Arts Council.

He was usually seated at my table and was one of the donors for an Arts Council projects, the restoration of the Mission Chapel. Anyway, his donations were among the largest and he was interested in what we'd been doing. He'd been at the Gala before and we talked all the time. He was easy to talk to. That night was different. He said that the only reason he came to the Gala was to see me. Well, he wanted to talk about more than we usually did, as you might guess and, and...saw. He's been interested in me for a while. This he told me this morning as we had brunch."

She sipped her coffee again and continued "So...he knew of our economic challenges and decided that if he could help us economically 'I' could help him...personally. You see, being that he is so wealthy there are women willing to let him do anything. But some seem to think getting pregnant will make them 'his'. They then engage in a lawsuit to get what he has denied them. So, he wants someone he can be with but not married to or in a full-on relationship with to interfere with his business.' She smirked and shrugged 'He doesn't want more than one either...he wants me. He wants me to be there for him when he is in town...or...when he takes a trip to Europe, Asia or wherever his business may take him."

I sipped my coffee and saw her blush before continuing "He is a billionaire worth...well enough to allow him to afford to make the arrangement he made with me this morning. That arrangement being a Million-dollar retention fee per year simply to be there when he calls for me. That and when he takes me on one of his trips he pays 'you' half a million dollars as a separation fee. He calls it that but it's for making sure you are compensated for the fact that he is going to fuck my brains out while we are away.' She shook her head and blushed after saying that 'He wanted me to tell you 'that' using those words. It's part of my 'contract' of employment I have with him."

I sat back again and asked "Did you have a good time with him? I mean did you honestly enjoy being with him...money not withstanding?"

She sipped her coffee then looked out the window and then back at me. "Yes, yyyessss...I did. What you do not know is that before he had me call you last night is that he...he...umm...went down on me and I lost it in orgasmic bliss. That happened after he had dumped a million dollars into our account...I wasn't about to say no...to anything."

She sipped her coffee and smirked as she recalled her time with him. "There is something about being paid that kind of money...so he can use me physically...that unleashed my excitement...if you know what I mean. He is handsome, fit and knows how to use his tongue...and he is well endowed, so getting paid like that to let a man who looks like him have me...lights up something inside me. He has charm that few men do. It isn't arrogance or anything like that, but he knows what he wants and he sure knows how to get it. Like I said he doesn't want marriage or a 'girlfriend' situation. He wants 'me' and me alone for...for what you saw happen."

She sipped her coffee and stared out the window then added "Thank you again for allowing it."

I grasped her hand and she looked at them but not me as I asked "You 'work' for him then?"

dkmywife1
dkmywife1
48 Followers
12