The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me as she grasped my hands harder "Yes, he hired me to keep him physically satisfied and to keep him company when he 'needs' me or wants me. The contract I signed this morning is titled 'Personal Assistant'. The legal terms used were 'secretarial duties' and 'private manager' and 'personal companion' for both public and private social events. Part of what he requires of me is full disclosure to you. He wants me to tell you everything that happens...so that you are made aware of everything that we do together."

I smiled at her when she said that. "Why does he want me to know everything?"

She blushed as she sipped her coffee then said "So that you are fully aware of what happens between us. No secrets. Such as the signing of the contract.' She blushed then continued 'He was inside me...as I signed the contract making me his 'employee'. After the signing he cemented the contract he made me cum...then unloaded...his cum into me. The contract is to prevent interference with his global businesses. He will pay me to address his wants and needs and to keep out of his business."

I stood up and paced around asking "He wants you to tell me about each time you two have sex?" She nodded at me then sipped her coffee. I shook my head and then realized why "Ahhh so that there is no legal interference with your 'private' business. He wants us completely open about your being with him so that there is no secrecy...which eliminates infidelity from the equation. Okay, do I get blow jobs? I mean if that is something you are going to do for him...I'd like the same thing."

She nodded but smiled at my request. "Yes" she said looking at me. I was then taken to the bedroom where she blew me...then fucked the shit out of me for the rest of the afternoon. Sadly, for me I realized that I was not as hung as Sam was. Hell, he was a billionaire and he was hung like a fucking horse. I was no slouch, but when compared to the guy who was now my wife's sexual employer...I felt sadly inadequate. Still, she gave me good head and did enjoy a nice fucking from me.

Due to the newness of the 'business' deal they had frequent discussions on the phone and via email. He lived in another state on a ranch that I was not to know the location of. From the few images I was allowed to see from his sending her pictures and messages I imagined it was in Nevada. The high desert at the base of a mountain range. She was asked to send him naked pictures of herself which he asked 'me' to take. He had no interest in seeing she and I together sexually as he seemed to want me to see them, at least the first time. He certainly wanted me aware of their intimacy. She got good at sucking my cock as well. Oh My God...did she.

Sex also was more interesting as 'he' was giving her instruction to keep me satisfied so that when she was with him I'd be okay. After six months of getting our home in order, the house paid off, my wife got a new car. Only we didn't buy the new car it was delivered to our doorstep. It was a brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV with a note summoning my wife to his side.

She got a note suggesting attire which was a satin night shirt that only fell to halfway down her thighs and a matching garter belt with extreme pumps with no panties allowed. It was all in a bag sitting in the back seat of the Cullinan. 30 minutes later she came out of the house looking hot wearing the garb he had provided. Getting into the vehicle I noticed she had waxed her mound which was also showing signs of glistening excitement. It was then I noticed that her nipples were tenting the silk nightshirt. She was excited, but as excited as she appeared there was also nervousness at some new activity that he had planned. What that was I was not told.

He was at no hotel either, he was renting a house in a nearby neighborhood not ten minutes away. I was to drive her there and drop her off. I was even given a drivers uniform which I was to wear. I was even instructed to open the door at the house and wherever I dropped her off. We pulled up to a very opulent appearing house which looked like a modified cabin. I pulled up to the front door put the Cullinan in Park then proceeded to get out and open the door for her.

She stepped out of the back seat as elegantly as she was able then Sam came out of the opulent home dressed like Hugh Hefner in a silk pajama set and a very expensive smoking jacket. I stood by the open door as instructed in my note and stared at the front of the car. My peripheral vision saw him wrap an arm around my wife's waste and then direct her into the house. Just as the door began to close I was dismissed with a terse "That will be all" by Sam. The door to the house closed quietly. I got into the Cullinan and drove home. Not jealous or upset but curious about what he might do to my wife this time.

I got home and went inside the house. It was nearly an hour before my phone rang with the Skype drone. It was my wife she was smiling in a way that indicated mischief was afoot. "Hi" I said.

She smiled and replied with a "Hi" as well. Only she was bent over a table and the phone on her end was propped up. "I was instructed to call you." It was as she said this I noticed a motion in her head and shoulders which were still clad in the nighty she had been dressed in. She then lifted the phone so that is showed me her back and the naked mans hips grinding against her with his hands gripping firmly.

It was obvious that he was balls deep inside my wife and was not 'pumping' but doing a grinding swirl which my wife apparently enjoyed. This was due to the fact that he was moving his cock in a way that allowed her to feel the whole thing while still remaining balls deep inside her pussy. It was the look of contented satisfaction she shared with me when she put the phone back where it was when this call started. She then spoke up again and said "Sam wanted you to know what we were doing...so that you know 'exactly' what was happening...to me."

Out of nowhere an orgasm hit her without warning. She closed her eyes as the spasms started and she cried out "I'm c-c-c-cumming!" and she dropped her head as a moan of bliss hit her throat. "G-g-g-g-g-g-g-god!" she cried. It was then the urge to get 'fucked' hit her and she looked into the phone at me and said through gritted teeth "Fuck me Sam...fuck me hard" He did. Her face on my screen turned into a motion induced blur.

She then was told to end the call by Sam. "I have to go now...bye." And the skype feed terminated. The audio continued for a few seconds "Sssssssammmmm fuck me...fill me with your cum...Oh God!!!" and the skype feed ended.

He wanted me to know they were fucking and to see it happen. Not that I was jealous, but out of some need by him to let me know what he was doing to my wife. Apparently sharing with me the fact that his cock was buried inside my wife, drove him wild. I was enjoying the fact that my debts were gone. My wife and I were getting along better and she was now blowing me like she had not done in years made me accept the situation. So his need to have me see him fucking my wife...did not create a problem...not in the least.

My wife seemed to enjoy letting me see her getting fucked as well. More for the confirmation that I was okay with it, that way she could enjoy the pleasure of another mans cock without guilt. The rest of the evening was spent working on projects around the house. It was Friday night so I knew that she wouldn't be back that night for sure. I later received a text from 'him' stating that Laurie my wife would be staying at his place until Sunday evening. Not a surprise for me to hear. I mean I was sort of expecting that given that he was staying at one of the more prized homes in that neighborhood.

The next day I was delivered via a courier a thumb drive with a video of what they did. It was my wife stating to me that this was another way for she and Sam to keep me posted of her activities as well as the live skype feeds they had started with. What followed was my wife being stripped naked....except for the stockings she had worn the day I dropped her off....by a very beautiful woman who then kissed my wife on the mouth in extreme passion. My wife seemed comfortable with this, very comfortable. My wife then stripped the other woman while they kissed.

It was my wife who pushed the woman onto her back on the cushion covered sectional couch and proceeded to attack her. Kissing was hard core and her hands massaged every inch of the womans body as she moved her hand between her legs to finger the hot woman to orgasm.

The woman screamed in orgasm into my wives mouth after which she moved to her breasts and licked and sucked each one hungrily. She then moved to her belly button where she kissed that hungrily. It was when she reached her pussy where I noticed they were both shaved or waxed clean of pubic hair. I was then treated to my wife going down on this woman and shoving her tongue deep into her pussy...tongue fucking her while her nose rested on the mound of the woman she pleasured.

Orgasm after orgasm hit the woman she was driving insane with her tongue. She seemed to be an expert at such things. If my wife had ever desired women I was never made aware of it...until that moment.

Then I remembered that my wife was being paid by a wealthy billionaire to be his personal sex toy, so it may have been his instruction that made this seem so 'natural'. Still, even as I considered that, she seemed to actually enjoy doing what I was witnessing. I had known her long enough to recognize when she was 'acting' and when she was into something, she was into this woman, big time.

The video was edited so that it faded to another scene where Laurie my wife was getting her pussy eaten and she was into that as well. My wife came so hard from this woman's ministrations that I wondered if she wasn't actually a lesbian. But that was laid to rest when Sam was back in the picture with my wife laying on her back head hanging off the edge of the sectional as the woman she was with massaged her throat.

She was about to begin what the other women said was Deep Throat training. Sam came into the picture with his long cock and my wife opened her mouth as he fed her his cock. A slow session followed which was sped up on the recording so that when it got interesting I was seeing my wife take a good portion of his cock down her throat. Not the whole thing obviously but enough to know that they had made some progress in that first session.

Her reward was getting fucked. The woman that had been there earlier was nowhere to be seen as my wife lay on her back and took him missionary style with her on the sectional and he kneeling on the floor. Leaning in towards my wife now propped up on her elbows he kissed her as she grasped his cock and brought it to her pussy. His head parted her lips and she broke their kiss as she moaned a low "Fuck me..." and then hooked her heels under his cheeks and pulled his cock into her. A slow penetration followed then my wife spoke in a mesmerized passion "I love feeling you inside me Sam. God...this feels so...." And she kissed him as he shoved the remaining length of his cock into her.

She kissed him as she came and I watched her body wreath and quiver as they kissed. What followed was a slow passionate fuck where they lay intertwined on the sectional and...and appeared to make love. The video didn't speed up this time and went on for 30 minutes or rather a significant eternity before my wife rolled him onto his back and drove him deep as he came deep inside my wife. The next image was my wife saying to me "I love that you let this happen. Thank you. This was the first night. Oh, and Terra is a woman I got to know from work. What you saw was not the first time she and I have been...well...together. I guess I'm bisexual. I hope you enjoy this. Bye." And the video went blank.

I put it up and poured a glass of wine. I then took the wine bottle down to the Cullinan and sat in the back seat considering the facts I'd been delivered. We, were now, millionaires because of my wife being employed by him...for the purpose of being his sexual...liaison...his personal kept woman. Again, jealousy was not my thing, not since my exes from the past had all cheated on me in some way. I let the emotional vexation of those times go.

So now I was understanding that my wife enjoyed having sex with women as well as having sex with a well endowed man who did not want her for more than 'sex' when he was around or in the mood to take 'her' on a trip. Sitting in a $300,000 dollar SUV helped, that and finishing off a bottle of wine.

The next day Sunday another courier delivered another thumb drive. I took it to the computer and pulled it up. My wife was once again on the video this time with an excited but nervous look on her face. It's Saturday afternoon when I start this because what we are about to do is...is...well my first anal sex. More later....


12