All Comments on 'The New Guy'

by dkmywife1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

awwww did the usual commenting morons get their lil feelings hurt? these commenters are as usual brain-dead idiots, and i can't wait for their pathetic angry replies to this -- they have nothing else going on i ntheir lives, so please make me laugh more. ignore them and keep writing. this story was wonderful and hot!

give us part 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It would be hard to turn down and I hate cheaters but a one time millon to fuck for a night is life changing for your standard working class struggling people. I guess in this fiction story she signed a contract for a year with continued money for both her and him . Now he needs to show he’s rich and find a hot woman for his pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quality of story: good

Whether you agree with the husbands point of view or not is not at issue: stimulating or not, well written or not; understandable or not ...

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Guy ??

Some good sex was had by all, but 'New Guy' does not seem an appropriate title. This needs to have at least 3 more chapters (parts) written, with some interracial sex, for her. A little?, BDSM for her would not be out of line, either.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

See my comment on "The Subordinate Wife" - same story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As Written, This was a Waste of Time to Read.

Nothing unique about this story. Decently written, but a rich guy paying for someone's wife to be his whore - with hubby's consent - makes for a flat story.

Keep writing, though. Suggest some emotional angle on future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stupid. I stopped reading at the million-dollar line. What rich idiot would pay that kind of money for married pussy when gorgeous escorts will do the same thing for a few thousand or less. 1*

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Seemed pointless. I got the parallel with Indecent Proposal her arriving home in the rain all fucked out. But after that made little sense other than she became a high paid whore and her husband didn’t give a shit

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Tags show this to be another piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife likes it in all holes, can deep throat 12" and is away for extended periods or time. He just keeps getting richer. Whats NOT to love about that? LOL

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fucking pathetic - 1*

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor8 months ago

This husband is giving up his manhood, and his marriage, a little at a time. Is it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

0

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pathetic little pseudo mails who say they're not jealous or friend. When their wife gives away, what should be rightfully. Theirs, that's just code for them. Not having the guts or a balls to step up to the plate and defend what is theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess some readers look for reason not to be satisfied, perhaps hating what they love, which I think that is the more pathetic. I would of given 5 stars had his wife told a much more emotionally conflicted husband in this story, who he loved and planned a future with, that she was falling in love with more than the sex and money while clarifying she still loved him, but that he would have to share both body and her heart with Sam.

I myself experienced something like this but it wasnt with money it was his huge appendage, and a stronger personality that had nothing to loose. It began after we had been married 5 years when we were both 23 years old. I was married to the the only girlfriend I ever had, in fact the only girl besides my mom i ever kissed who had been my best friend from childhood. Only it wasn't for money like in this story, It was out of my own 1 night lust filled stupidty. Without diving into the details I had set my own drinking wife up. A long story short after that first and only night I watched with her knowledge, and without him knowing I was watching while he took ownership of my long legged blondish red headed flawless to the eye wife. However sorta like Sam in this story but without my wife's knowledge the new man she had shared her body at his command after that night with would tauntingly find ways to keep me informed without my loving wife's knowledge of his exploits in using her. I loved my wife more than life and i would do anything not to loose her. One time I was coming home from Chicago returning to my home terminal at 1 am on the interstate when a pickup pulled up beside my semi with the dome light of his pick up on and my once beautiful virgin bride was now spread out, between her legs she obviously had been used up in ways I had not seen in two years just like that first night he brought my wife home from a bar while I hid outside my house watching through the window of our country home which was just outside of town. That was the night he began to mold her sex to his own outrages size. With her head in his lap she never knew one of the truckers he chose to deliberatly flash her to was her own husband, and that this was only one of many nights to come. Over the years he had told me each time he had shared her with one of our coworkers. He would never give me the names but over the years there were obvious smirks in the drivers room and at our company banquets and picnics. At one banquet where the drivers who were receiving awards were given hotel rooms my wife left to go to the restroom several times, the last time she excused herself she never returned later claiming her stomach was upset and that the food hadn't agreed with her. My beautiful wife who never stopped loving me while we raised 5 boys doesnt know to this day while we just celebrated our 48th anniversary together with our now large family after that first night that I had been taunted, and tested for almost 13 years by him, while working myself through the smirks of others until I retired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous