The New Hairdresser Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was more than a little scared I acquiesced. The thought of having a wet vibrator inside my ass far more exciting than any fear I had.

"Oh, yes please mistress. I want to feel a cock in me. A real cock."

Again Carla looked more than a little surprised at how east this was. I was embracing this lifestyle with such eagerness that even in her wildest dreams she couldn't have imagined how easy it would be.

I watched as she squeezed the lubricant over the shaft of the vibrator, smothering it with the liquid until she was fully satisfied I'd manage to take at least half of the eight inches into my ass. Then she moved the gusset of the pink panties aside and slowly began inserting the vibrator into my, by now, expectant ass. The first inch went in with no problem, Carla kept glancing at me lovingly, clearly wanting me to enjoy the experience and determined not to hurt me at all. Her lovingkindness made me relax and before I knew it I had managed to take the fist three inches without any problem at all. The lubricant was working and I started to feel wave after wave after wave of pleasure. This was insane, I was loving every minute of it. There was some discomfort when the vibrator reached the half way point, but Carla compensated for this by turning the vibrator on until the shaft was pulsating. I literally screamed with pleasure.

Carla was delighted and in no time at all she had managed to insert the vibrator two thirds of the way in. I was moaning softly as the pulsations continuously pleasured me.

"Penny for them?" Carla asked.

"I was just thinking that if that is anything like what a real cock feels like inside your ass I want Clive to not only massage me tomorrow and suck my cock, I want him to fuck me."

"Oh hubby, that's so hot. Now relax and let me tell you a story about your hot naughty wife whilst I flick your nipples."

"Oh Carla, that would be so exciting."

"Oh darling hubby. Imagine there's a camera in my office and you're at home watching the live feed dressed in my pink panties, pink balcony bra and vintage stockings. You start rubbing your cock as Ben and James come into my office. They start to remove my clothes - my shirt comes off first. Ben tosses it aside and immediately I take his off as James fondles my breasts and unzips my skirt. As I take Ben's trousers off you watch James and I passionately kiss. Yes another man's lips are on your hot wife's and you watch, growing increasingly horny, as our tongues find each other and you hear me groan with pleasure. In no time at all Ben is naked and you look on stupefied, jealous, but more and more aroused. The jealousy is painful, but the pleasure you're experiencing is far more powerful. Part of you what's to stop what happening, but a larger part is desperate for the perversion to continue. I deliberately wink and smile at the camera to reassure you of my love. And suddenly you're urging me on to more bawdiness.

"Now I'm on my knees sucking Ben's cock as James undresses. At home you start to rub your own cock imagining what it must be like to suck another cock with me. You particularly like the look of James - maybe because he's around the same age as yourself. Thought he's much fitter and far more handsome. Soon both of them are naked. And I delight in taking two enormous cocks in my mouth at the same time.

"You watch as James stands up, kisses me again and moves my panties aside as he starts to take me from behind. Watching another guy put his glistening cock into your hot wife's pussy is almost too much for you. You're rubbing you penis furiously now - all jealousy dissipated - your porn star of a wife keeps looking into that camera lens grinning mischievously. You love me more than words can say and love me being a hot wife. And you love wearing my underwear. Underwear that is about to be covered in your own cum. You're so close now. I'm on my back now so you can get a really close up view. You watch with joyful lust as James thrusts harder and deeper into my pussy. I take Ben's cock in my hand and rub it to oblivion. He erupts all over my tits just as James is about to climax.Watching another guy's cum pour over your naughty wife's nipples get you even hornier. You long to be in the room with us all so Ben can tell you to lick it all up. Maybe we'd share the experience as I beg you to share Ben's lovely cum with me. Maybe you'd have your first ever cream pie too. You know you want to and watching James not only climax but give me an enormous orgasm only makes you more eager to be a slut like your hot wife.

"The best part is looking at me satiated as James's cum starts leaking out of my pussy..."

That was the moment I experienced my first ever "sissygasm" The pulsations in my ass and Carla's story had sent me right over the edge. Picturing Carla covered in another guy's cum - especially cum on her breasts and trickling down her nipples - and cum pouring out of her pussy was simply too much for me. My own orgasm was immense. I felt cum pour into Carla's pink panties and I loved the feeling of the salty liquid soaking my wife's panties. How I wanted it to be Clive's or James's or Ben's.

How I longed to suck another guy's cock and feel his cock inside me as we both dressed up in my hot wife's lingerie - panties, stockings, bra, chemise. I was hooked. Carla was thrilled.

"I think you are now officially a crossdressing sissy cuckold." Carla said, a big grin on her face.

"And you, my sexy wife, have my permission to cuckold me for life and be the hottest, naughtiest wife ever."

"What would that look like, Dan?"

"It would mean you could suck and fuck any guy you wanted to and I could never complain."

"Like, never complain ever?"

"Ever. I'll even sign on the dotted line if you draw up a hot wife crossdressing sissy cuckold contract."

"Oh, I like the sound of that...And if you break the terms of the contract?"

"Well you punish me. Why ot begin by taking some pictures of me now dressed in your pink panties and sheer stockings with this enormous vibrator sticking in my ass so you can blackmail me?" I was delirious now. "You can send them to Clive and Ava, and all your colleagues at work. While you're at it why don't I take some pictures of you in a variety of sexy outfits? I can then send them to all your colleagues and any other guys you wish begging them to fuck you. Telling them I'm now your sissy husband and begging them to satisfy you whenever you want."

"Oh, that's such a wonderful, naughty idea, hubby. You should also ask them if they no any other crossdressing sissies that would like to fuck you wearing my underwear."

"Agreed." I said, overwhelmed with lust and excitement despite my orgasm.

So we spent the rest of the night doing just that. As I grew more tired Carla simply gave me some different items of her underwear to wear. And she took dozens of photos of me dressed like a tart. My favourite one was where I was leaning over the bed - on all fours - dressed in a corset, stockings and suspenders, high heels and ruby red lipstick. I had my head turned the camera and I was pouting. I thought my ass looked particularly sexy in a pair of Carla's luxurious high waisted panties.

I looked so naughty, so brazen, but also so feminine. That's the picture you can see on my profile here on literotica that Carla made me set up to tell you all about our adventures. Stories that are true. Stories that are meant to entice other sissy crossdressers into our boudoir. I'd love to suck you cocks and feel your cocks in my pretty ass whilst you were wearing my hot wife's panties my lovely followers. We could be so naughty together. And afterwards Carla would you to fuck her on our marital bed. You could kiss her lips. Fondle her breasts and lick her hard nipples. Maybe I could fuck your boy pussy at the same time? Love you my fellow sissies. Carla sends her love as well. She currently on our bed with a policeman, a doctor and a builder. The builder has already exploded on her tits. The policeman has just cum on her ass. And the doctor has just given her the best orgasm - her words - she has ever experienced.

Hey, but that's hunky James for you. He's actually going to let me lick his lovely cock now. I've been begging him and Carla to let me do that for ages. He says he will as long as I'm dressed in some of Carla's underwear. But here's the thing he wants my followers to suggest the outfit I should wear. So hurry up with you replies I'm desperate to suck James's cock. Maybe, if I look slutty enough he'll even fuck me like he's just fucked my hot naughty gorgeous wife. While I wait for your replies I'm going to have to lick up the cum from Carla's tits and ass. Feel free to join in my lovely sissy friends. XXX

TO BE CONTINUED

12