The New Headmaster Pt. 03

Story Info
I prepare to reopen the academy, and enjoy some uniform fun.
4.7k words
4.59
17.6k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First thing the next morning I headed to the offices of Harrison and Johnson, a large financial broker in the city. I was here to see John Thorn, Sally's husband. The security guard was a fit young woman, and her uniform tingled my loins. I did not have an appointment, but then I did not need one.

I headed up to the 14th floor and walk straight up to John's PA.

"I'm Alan Crane, I'm here to see Mr Thorn," I said to her.

She looked at her screen confused, "I'm sorry Mr Crane, but there is no appointment on the calendar for you today?"

I smiled at her, "I'm sure I do not need an appointment."

Her face changed from confusion to a happy compliance, "Of course sir, let me take you through."

The PA led me through to Thorn's office. He was sat behind a large desk working on a laptop.

The PA cheerfully announced my arrival, "A Mr Crane to see you sir."

The PA left the room as John looked up to me, "Sorry do I know you?"

"No, but I know your wife," I said staring at him.

"My wife?" He said looking suspiciously at me, "What do you want?"

"I'll be brief," I said, "We know you are fucking you PA, and she will be divorcing you."

He scoffed, "She signed a pre-nup, she will get nothing out of me."

"On the contrary Mr Thorn," I sneered back at him, "You will not contest the divorce, you will dissolve the pre-nup agreement, and she will get everything."

He was about to speak as I cut him off, "You are so racked with guilt, that you will give her anything she wants."

Thorn weld up, "I'm so sorry, she can have whatever she wants, I never deserved her love."

I was about to turn and leave when I had a wicked idea.

I stepped close to his desk and told him, "In fact the reason you are a jerk, is you are gay."

His eye glazed over as I spoke, "Now you are free to be the gay sissy bottom you have always dreamt of being."

I felt a twisted joy in ruining this man's life, "Your cock will no longer become hard for a woman, only when you have another cock in your mouth or arse."

"Now you are free of the shame of a marriage, tonight you will go to a gay bar and find a man to take your cherry," I commanded him.

"Yes, I can finally be myself," John said, he had a look of joy on his face as if a weight had been lifted.

I turned on my heels and walked out of his office. I paused at the PA's desk and told her she would be named co-conspirator in John's upcoming divorce. The colour drained from her face.

My work here done, I left the office and headed over to the academy.

I was surprised when I walked into the academy reception, the two women that worked the desk were wearing matching black skirt suits, with a white open necked blouse, with a striped scarf around their necks and tucked down the front of their blouses. The Scarfs were the same blue and gold colours that I had picked out for the school's tie.

I popped to Sally's office and saw her working in her own immaculate uniform, this tie with a perfect Windsor knot.

She looked up and smiled as I entered her office.

"Did you choose the receptionist uniforms?" I asked her.

She smiled back, "Yes, I took the liberty, do you like them?"

"Very much so," I replied.

She looked a little concerned as she spoke, "I've also altered the staff uniform."

I did not say anything as she nervously continued, "I had changed the tie, the colour will now designate rank."

"Ok," I replied.

"Yes, so you and I as the academy executive will get the silver tie," she gestured to her own tie before continuing, "Department heads will wear a black and silver tie."

Sally held up a sample of the tie, "And regular teachers will wear a solid black tie."

"Positive thinking Mrs Thorn, I like it," I smiled at her.

I was tempted to take her there and then, but I wanted to build up the tension in us both first.

I headed to my office and to be frank there was no office there. Sarah Hymen and her crew were hard at work renovating the office space.

"Don't worry, we are on schedule" Sarah said with a smile.

She was wearing dusty jeans, work boots and a plaid shirt. Her long brunette hair tied in a ponytail under her hard hat. The dirt on her face indicated she was a hands-on boss. At 25-years old, she had done well for herself building her company up. I knew it was only a matter of time before I bedded her.

I set myself up in a meeting room to act as a temporary office. Tomorrow the students would return for their exam to determine their current level of progress.

I had decided to add some personal questions at the start of the paper.

I added 3 additional questions.

1, What is your sexual preference, Str, Bi or Gay?

2, Are you a virgin?

3, What is your biggest sexual fantasy?

I would address the students before the exam, so there would be no protests about the abnormal questions.

I emailed them to Sally, so she could get the papers amended.

There was a knock at my door, standing there in her staff uniform was Grace Graby. Her black tie denoted she was a regular teacher, tied in a perfect Windsor knot, Sally was a great PA and I pleased the staff were taking my threats seriously. She was 27-years old, and kept herself in good shape.

I beckoned her in to the room, "What can I do for you Miss Graby?"

"It is actually Mrs Graby," She said, her tone a little hostile, "Mr Crane, I have to protest about these changes you are making."

I then noticed the wedding ring on her finger, "My apologies Mrs Graby, what is the issue in particular you are having a problem with?"

"First off these so-called uniforms are not very comfortable to wear," her hand went to her collar, she inserted a finger and tugged on the collar to indicate it was too tight.

I had a small smirk on my face, "Mrs Graby, do you think the standard of dress the faculty presented before my arrive gave an appearance of a professional institution."

Her mouth opened, but I cut her off, "If I remember correctly, on my first day here you were wearing ripped jeans, and an Iron Maiden t-shirt."

Her eyes dropped to the floor in embarrassment, "If you were a parent planning on sending your child to this academy, what impression would you prefer to give," my eyes bored into her as my anger grew, "This is my academy, you can wear whatever you like, but you will not be doing it here."

There were tears forming in her eyes, "Am I fired?"

"No, but your insubordination cannot go unpunished," I said sharply.

"I could issue you with a demerit," her eyes widened at the prospect, "Or you can be punished in another manner."

The panic of getting a demerit before the academy even opened terrified her.

She quickly answered with desperation in her voice, "I'll take the alternative punishment Mr Crane."

I pushed my chair away from under the desk, and spread my legs.

I looked her straight in the eyes, "Since you have a disobedient mouth, it needs to be silenced."

Grace looked scared as I continued, "I suggest you get that mouth of yours around my cock and suck it till I blow in your mouth,"

Her eyes widened, "But, But I'm married!"

I did not break my gaze, "I'm sorry, you are mistaking me for someone who gives a shit."

I was surprised her resistance to my control was so high, she must really love her husband, but I did not care.

"I gave you an order Mrs Graby, now suck my cock, or get out," I commanded her.

"Yes sir, "she said, her tone now one of compliance.

Grace walked around the desk and sank between my legs. Without making eye contact she opened my trousers and fished my cock out. She licked the tip, before sucking the head into her mouth.

I let out a small moan as she slowly inch by inch took my shaft into her throat. She was good at sucking cock as she managed to get my whole 8-inches into her throat. Her nose was pushed into my pubic hair, and she managed to hold me there for a good 30-seconds before coming back up gasping for air.

She then started to work my shaft like a pro. The room was filled with the slopping sounds as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft.

Sally walked in and had a look of confusion on her face as she saw Grace blowing me.

I turned to her and smiled, "Mrs Graby here had a problem with my new dress code, so she had to be punished,"

Sally laughed, "She was always a stuck-up bitch, if I was you, I'd fire my load over her face as an example to others."

"Excellent advice Mrs Thorn," I turned to Grace, "Would you like me to cover your face with my seed Mrs Graby?"

Grace let my cock out of her mouth long enough to reply, "You have to do what you see fit to punish my insubordination Sir."

As Grace went back to work on my cock, Sally handed me some papers.

"The exam papers have been altered as requested," she said calmly as if there was not another woman between my legs sucking my cock, "And you need to approve these purchases for the IT suite."

I looked over the papers and signed where I needed to, "Anything else Mrs Thorn?"

"Yes, the sample student uniforms have arrived", Sally said still ignoring the sexual act Grace was performing on me.

"Excellent," I said, before adding, "I would like you and Mrs Graby here to come to my flat this afternoon and model them for me".

"As you wish Mr Crane," Sally replied as if my request was normal.

The prospect of these two fine ladies dressed as schoolgirls for later sent me over the edge.

I pulled Grace off my cock, "Keep wanking my cock and open your mouth slut."

Sally sniggered as Grace complied without question.

Within a few strokes Grace brought me to the tipping point and with a grunt I fired 4 ropes of cum onto her face.

She licked off my issue surrounding her mouth, but there was plenty left dripping from her chin on to her collar and tie.

Grace dutifully licked the last of my seed from my cock head, before tucking it back inside my trousers.

She stood licking the last remains of my issue from her fingers and then straightened her skirt.

"Thank you for correcting my disobedient attitude Sir," I swear she curtsied when she spoke, "I will see you later as requested."

Grace left as I turned to Sally, and she commented, "Mr Crane, you will have this academy running smoothly with your hands-on leadership."

I smiled at her as she left.

I turned my attention to my laptop, and started to work through my emails from my other business ventures.

A few hours later and there was another knock at the door, Sarah Hymen came in, "The boys are just knocking off for the day, they will be back here bright and early."

"Excellent, you don't mind me having a quick inspection?" I asked her.

She held the door open for me, "Not at all Alan."

I walked around my desk, and she led me back to my office.

Her crew had done excellent work, not that I had expected anything less from Sarah.

We entered a small foyer, and Sarah said, "So your sectary will be based in here."

She took me into the main office, it was twice the size of the old office. It had a set of French doors leading out on to a small patio area.

"Very impressive," I commented.

Next, she took me through a side door into the new side room. It was divided into 3 smaller rooms, first a wet room with a shower and toilet, next a small kitchen area, and finally a medium sized bedroom.

The rooms were still just shells, but I could see the potential.

"Very good work as always Sarah," I said to her, "So what are you up to for the rest of the day?"

"I have to order the furniture for the rooms, but after that I'm just going to chillout at home," She replied.

I decided that I would like her to join my little fashion show at my flat.

"I tell you what, Mrs Thorn and Mrs Graby are coming to my flat later to model the new academy uniform," I said turning to her, "I'm sure it would be better if you modelled one too?"

"Sure Alan, anything to help you out," She replied in her usual chirpy manner.

I could not help but smile, "Good, go see Mrs Thorn, she will kit you out and give you the details."

"Sure thing boss," Sarah said as she walked out the room whistling a happy tune.

My cock twitched at the thought of fucking her later.

I headed back to the meeting room to finish up my emails. A little while later Sally came in carrying a suit bag, and she was accompanied by Robert Foster my tailor.

"Mr Foster is here to make the alterations to your uniform Mr Crane," Sally said, setting down the suit bag.

I stood and shook Robert's hand, "Hi Bob, long time no see."

"Alan, how is it going?" Robert asked.

"Good, just taken this place over, hopefully turn it around," I replied, "How is Julie and the kids?"

As Robert set up his tailoring kit he replied, "Julie is good thanks, and Josh just started secondary school, and Suzie is hoping to get into Uni, but her grades are not great."

His daughter Suzie had just turned 19-years old, and the last time I saw her had developed into a very attractive young woman.

I started to change into my uniform for Robert to check, "Well I'm sure I can help you out with mate's rates if you want to send her here."

"That would be great, she wants to be a Vet, but she is a C+ student and needs to get at least B+," Robert said.

As I finished tying my tie I replied, "Well if she wants to put the work in, I'm sure we can help her."

With his tape and tailors chalk, Robert went to work marking out the alterations he would need to make to my uniform to make it fit like a glove.

After Robert was done, I changed back into my suit as he packed his stuff away.

"I'll have this sent over later," he said, put my uniform back into its case.

With that Robert left.

I noticed the time was 3.30pm, so I packed up and headed home, thrilled at the fun I would have when the girls showed up.

I jumped into my Aston Martin DB11 and sped home, my cock semi hard with excitement.

Traffic was not too bad and I made it back to Chelsea in 25 minutes.

Once in my flat I loosened my tie, and pour myself a tumbler of 30-year-old scotch. I put on my 60-inch flat screen TV and awaited my guests.

My intercom buzzed, and when I answered it Sally and Grace asked to be let in. They were still in their staff uniforms, both looking deliciously smart and formal.

"Hi, Mr Crane," Sally said as they walked through my door, "Sarah is running a little late."

I could see Sally was carrying a couple of bags, which I assumed was the uniforms.

"You girls can go use the spare bedroom to get changed in," I told them as I pointed them the spare room.

I just sat back down on the sofa when the intercom buzzed again. This time it was Sarah, so I let her in.

My jaw almost hit the floor when I opened the door to her, she was already dressed in the school uniform. My cock almost ripped out of my trousers at the sight before me.

She wore a 2-inch black court heel, white knee-high socks, The grey box pleat skirt fell just above her knees, The collared blouse was fully buttoned and she had made a good effort with the blue tie with gold stripes, but it was not a Windsor knot and it hung a little low exposing the blouses top button.

Over the blouse she wore the grey pullover with gold trim around the neck, and the outfit was completed with the royal blue blazer, with yellow and blue piping around the collar and the Oak Hill logo embroidered on the breast pocket. Her hair was tied back into a high ponytail.

She followed me through to the lounge, and did a twirl for me.

I could not help myself and I reached for her tie, "Your uniform is almost perfect, just need to re-tie this in a Windsor knot."

I broke the knot of her, and quickly retied it for her before tucking it back inside her pullover.

"Thank you, Mr Crane, it looks perfect now," Sarah said with the loveliest of smiles of her face.

Just then Sally and Grace entered the room, both dressed identically to Sarah accept they both had 3-inch heels and black stockings on.

They both stood next to Sarah for me to inspect. This was a perfect scenario for me, 3 prim and properly dressed schoolgirls standing in front of me. All willing to do my bidding.

"I have to say girls you've all made my cock very hard," I addressed them, "I hope you will all take turns in helping me?"

It was a loaded question as I knew the answer already, in unison they replied, "Yes Mr Crane."

I took Sarah to the sofa and sat next to her. I had my mouth on her's, and she opened it to accept my tongue. The other two just stood and smiled, it was a little strange.

I broke the kiss and turned to them, "Sally, why don't you and Grace put a little show on for me?"

Grace's smile disappeared into concern.

"Yes sir, come on Grace, give me some sugar," Sally said, turning to Grace and cupping her face in her hands.

Grace stiffened as Sally kissed her, but after a few moments she started to relax and kissed Sally back.

I turned my attention back to Sarah as I once again started to kiss her, and my hand wondered up her thigh, sliding under her skirt. I was so engrossed with Sarah, I had not noticed the other two girls were sat making our on the opposite sofa. Sally had unbuttoned Grace's blazer and rubbing her breasts.

I took Sarah's hand, and placed it on the bulge in my trousers. She gently squeezed my cock, before moving herself between my legs.

Sally and Grace were now scissoring together as they rubbed their pussy's together.

Sarah had fished my cock out and started to worship it. I was the happiest man alive right now. Two prim and proper unformed schoolgirls were performing a lesbian show for me, as their younger class mate gobbled on my cock.

Grace's back was arched as Sally thrust her pussy over hers. I think until today, Grace was sexually repressed and now she was feeling alive for the first time.

Sarah had worked my cock into a frenzy, and my balls boiled with imminent release.

"AH, FUCK YEAH!" I screamed as I pumped 3 loads of cum into her willing mouth.

"Sarah, don't swallow it," I commanded her, "Go share it with Sally and Grace."

Sarah rose and joined the other two school girls on the sofa. Sally and Grace separated to allow Sarah to sit between them. Grace opened Sarah's blazer, as Sally kissed her. Sarah shared some of my seed with Sally, before turning to Grace and giving her some of my load.

Sally lifted Sarah's grey skirt, and her hand slipped inside her white panties. Sarah parted her legs to allow Sally better access.

After a couple of minutes Sally withdrew her hand and stood up. She moved Sarah into a laying position and slipped her panties completely off. Resting her legs on her shoulders Sally leaned in and started to eat Sarah out.

Grace was now getting bold as she pulled the gusset of her own panties to the side and lowered her snatch on to Sarah's face. Sarah opened her mouth and flicked Grace's clit with her tongue.

The lesbian 3-way being performed in front of me started stirred my cock back to life. Sally had raised Sarah's pullover, and opened enough of her blouse buttons to allow her access to Sarah's pert B cup breasts.

Whilst finger fucking the younger girl, she suckled on her nipples. Sarah's hips gyrated in time with Sally's fingers as she moaned into Grace's pussy.

My cock was fully hard again, so I called Sally over. She disengaged from Sarah and seductively walked over to me. Grace bent over Sarah until they were both licking each other's pussy's.

Sally cocked her leg over my lap and lowered herself onto my shaft. She was still not wearing underwear under her skirt. She slowly impaled herself on my cock.

Grace and Sarah were both moaning as they ate each other's pussy's.

Sally started to ride my shaft, "Your cock feels so good in my pussy Sir."

I glanced over at Sarah and Grace. Sarah had Grace laying on her front with her exposed arse in the air. Sarah was fingering Grace's pussy, as her tongue was buried deep into her arse. Grace was whimpering in extasy to Sarah's assault on her pussy and arse.

12