The New Headmaster Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was riding me with a passion. Her perfect tie, just inches from my face as she bounced on my lap. Sally slipped off her blazer and lifted her pullover. Her C cup breast straining against the blouse.

With a grunt she grabbed the front of her blouse and tore it open, buttons flying everywhere as she revealed her naked breasts.

She removed her pullover, and without slowing down on my cock, she straightened her tie. This girl had learned fast on how to push my buttons. Her blouse was open, and she her tie was nested between her bouncing breasts.

Sarah, now had 2 fingers in Grace's arse whilst her tongue darted around her rosebud.

"That's it you dirty bitch, eat that arsehole," Grace grunted between whimpers.

Sally turned her head and said, "Yes Sarah, open up her arse, once Mr Crane has bred me, he will fuck her arsehole."

All this dirty talk was getting me close. Sally started to rub her clit as she fucked my cock.

"OH SHIT YES, YES I'M CUMMING, FUCK YES, YES! "Grace screamed, as pussy juice squirted out of her like a fire hose.

With tears in her eyes she was weeping through an intense orgasm, "OH GOD, YES, FUCKING HELL YES."

Sally grabbed my head and thrusted it into her cleavage.

Throwing back her head she cried out, "I'M CUMMING, OH YES, I'M CUMMING SIR, PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED!"

With her pussy juices running down my cock I grunted, "Here is comes."

My cock twitched as it erupted with Sally's cunt. Sally carried on riding me, milking my cock.

Finally, Sally dismounted me, bent over and gave me a kiss. She then turned and head to Grace and Sarah.

"Grace, go clean Sir's cock," Sally commanded, "Get him nice and hard so he can bugger you senseless."

Grace rose and came over to me, as Sally started to make out with Sarah again. Sally soon had all her fingers in Sarah's snatch, finger fucking her. It was Sarah's turn to whimper now.

Grace had sunk to her knees and was suckling on my transient cock.

Sarah's eyes were clamped shut as Sally assaulted her pussy, sweat pouring down her brow. Her once neat brunette hair was now dishevelled and matted with sweat.

Grace had brought my cock back to life, not difficult given the visual stimulation around me.

I pulled Grace off my cock and asked her, "What am I going to do to you now Grace?"

With a look of fear on her face she replied, "You are going to bugger me Sir."

I pulled her to her feet and walked her over to Sally and Sarah, "That's right Graby, and whilst I fuck your arse, you will eat Sally out, understood?"

Obediently Grace started to lean into Sally's snatch, "Yes Sir."

Using her free hand, she guided Grace to her pussy and held her head in place as she started to eat her out.

I kicked Grace's legs apart, whilst lifting her skirt. I first sank my cock into her pussy to lube myself up. I slowly fucked her as she moaned in delight.

Sarah lost her shit when she came on Sally's fingers. Sally did not let up and Sarah was soon withering with a second orgasm.

I pulled my cock out of Grace's pussy, and slowly pushed past her sphincter. As I impaled her on my cock, she let out a scream of pain, but this was muffled by Sally who held her hand on the back of Grace's head.

After Sally removed her fingers from Sarah's snatch, Sarah scooted to the other end of the sofa and slowly played with her pussy, whist pinching her nipples whilst watching me take Grace's anal virginity.

I was not taking it gentle as I rammed Grace from behind. Her muffled cries of pain, were lost on me as her arse felt too good. This was really turning Sally on as she came on Grace's face.

Grace's screams turned to moans as her arse fully opened to accommodate my invader. Sarah moved from the sofa so she was laying under Grace's pussy and started to nibble on her clit.

This soon had Grace panting, before squirting another big stream of pussy juice all over Sarah's face and hair. Sally came again at the same time.

"Here it comes Graby," I declared, just as my cock dumped a load of cum into her arsehole.

After I had come, I was totally spent. I managed to pull out of Grace, before slumping in the chair.

Sarah had pulled Grace into and embrace, and Grace help clean her juices off Sarah's face.

Sally got up and left the room whilst the two girls made out in front of me. I had hoped I had another shag left in me as I really wanted Sarah's pussy, but that would have to wait for another day.

A few minutes later, Sally returned now back in her staff uniform.

"OK you two, time to go home," she commanded the other two girls.

Sarah and Grace reluctantly stopped kissing. Grace went and changed into her staff uniform, whilst Sarah took a shower on Sally's advice.

Sarah redressed in only her skirt and blouse before kissing me goodbye.

Grace helped Sally tidy my flat, before escorting her out. Sally was clearly the queen bee of my new harem. And that was OK with me, saved me keeping them in line.

I took a shower, and when I came out Sally had made me dinner. We ate together and chatted like a normal couple.

Around 10.30pm we went to bed. I lent her a t-shirt to wear, she performed a sexy striptease as she removed her uniform. I managed to dump one last load of cum into her for the day whilst she wore nothing but her silver tie.

I slept well that night.

12