The New House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers

I gulped at the leather basque style studded waistcoat and the studded leather mini skirt and the cropped studded leather jacket and the note that said "No biker chick should be without certain accessories. Happy birthday Clare and I hope it all fits. I dare you to wear it tonight for me."

I sat swearing away to myself several times in an absolute panic. It was an excessive present and I went hunting Steve but he had already gone. I thought there is no way I could wear any of that gear and thought shit he wants to see me in it. I would have another panic attack and swear some more to myself. Things between me and Steve were well out of hand by that point in time.

I still don't know what possessed me yet as I stripped and tried the outfit on. The bad girl was winning and the good girl was getting routed. I looked in the mirror when I did and swore "Fuck its sexy hot but I look like a fuckin slut I thought and a biker slut at that. Fuck is this how he sees me."

I would change out of it and leave it as I had to meet my sisters well two of them for lunch. Sarah and Ruth were going to be a pain in the proverbial as they always were. They just happened to be closest to my age of my 5 sisters. They would take me for a meal and then a makeover despite my protests.

Ruth was persistent "How do you expect to fight off predatory feline competition if you aren't putting out for him sis? You need extra weapons in your sexual armoury to keep Graeme's eyes and his hands on you little sis. Sooner or later he will wander if you don't put out. Well all men wander sis. Trust us Clare it is a world full of big cats on the prowl and they are all hungry for good providers and he will be one of them, you need an edge."

I would have to suffer the embarrassment of my pussy getting shaved. I would relent as I always did to their schemes. They thought that funny as they had been doing that for years and they told me how men just loved that especially when going down on us. They tried to sell me the idea that it was hygienic as well but I wasn't convinced as they were sluts and I wasn't even though Steve could have easily had me that morning. I had guilty thoughts that I surrendered to the makeover treatment not to please Graeme but please Steve.

I would get back home before anybody else. I don't know what possessed me to put back on the biker slut outfit but I did. I was ever conscious of my tingling pussy after the makeover and every time I thought about Steve it just tingled more on me. I swore several times thinking about him.

Jenny would have a jaw dropping moment when she saw me in the outfit "Holy smoke minx, you will so get a fucking and so get hard raped multiple times in that outfit."

Graeme would be rendered speechless when he saw me in it and I just shrugged "Don't ask, I am thinking it is your pervy biker uncles that got me this. There was no name attached to the parcels well I don't think you got me it and don't get any funny ideas either mister! I like it so I am going to wear it."

He had worried looks about him though and I had guilty afterthoughts "Tell me you like it Graeme. If you don't I will change. If you think it makes me look like a slut I will change it."

Graeme just smiled at me "Its okay babe, you look really hot in that outfit."

When Bill appeared later" Sweet Jesus heavens send us out for the fire brigade now before the whole street burns down! Lock the door before Steve gets here!"

I giggled as Bill presented me with a parcel "We all chipped in for it well you are only 20 once and that includes Steve and Dave! They said they would catch us up!"

I though shit he spent even more on me. I smiled "I will open it now because I might be too drunk later!"

I was pleased "Coo the entire Sons of Anarchy DVD set wow! I love it, it will get well watched. Gee thanks guys!"

I woud kiss Bill twice forgetting Graeme was there. I checked myself before I totally lost it. Fuck he was a good kisser as well. They would take me for a few drinks before we hit a Chinese restaurant for a meal and where Dave would meet us. Dave would give me a kiss but his kiss wasn't as nice as Bills. I would make sure to give Graeme extra attention as I was feeling right guilty.

I would tell Jenny in the girl's room "Bill is a real nice kisser. I almost forgot where I was."

She laughed "I wish you hadn't told me that! I am now more curious about him!"

I giggled "You wouldn't go two timing poor Dave would you?"

She smiled "Nah but sometimes I get curious about other guys you know. He is good looking as well. Well he gets fewer complaints from chicks about him than Steve. Well a girl can be curious cant she, about Bill that is and not Steve."

I giggled "Yes she also can nibble them I suppose. I hope Steve doesn't kiss me or I might have to stop Graeme doing something dumb."

She laughed

"That is a bad choice of outfit if you didn't want Steve getting any ideas."

I giggled to cover a lie "I know but I thought what the fuck and I have no idea who bought it for me but they got my stats spot on and that is kind of spooky if not creepy. I don't think it is the kind of thing Graeme would do even if he wanted to see me dressing slutty. It must have cost a fortune as it is real leather and real steel and what no."

Steve had put me in a position where I felt I had to lie to people and I didn't like it at all and my pussy was driving me even more nuts after the makeover and it wasn't settling down any. It was proving next to impossible to get him out of my head. When he did show at the pub after we left the Chinese restaurant I would have a word with him before he ran into the others "Don't get any funny ideas just because I am wearing this outfit Steve."

He grinned "None crossed my mind Clare and that's a lie. On the scale of 10 it is at least a 12 and you are smoking hot pussycat."

I sighed "I uhmm okay so I like it there I said it are you happy."

He grinned "I am happy you wore it and that it fits and I got everything spot on. I might be jealous of another bloke for a change as you are so smoking hot in that outfit."

Graeme would ask me what my talk with Steve had been about and I sighed "I told him not to get any funny ideas about what I was wearing and that it was my birthday and to behave and not disgrace himself, oh and also to say thank you for chipping into the DVD collection."

Graeme would get me an assortment of Classic rock and some Heavy Metal DVDs that I didn't have in my collection. My mates wisely gave Steve a wide berth when they appeared at the pub. His bad reputation preceded him.

Mags would have a laugh about Steve "We hear he hasn't poked anything for at least a month babe. Did you feed him bromide in his sleep or whatever it is that switches off their sex drives of have you been feeding him Clare pussy regularly?"

I giggled "Nah and I will not be making fun of him as he has the hearing of a bat that one oh and you could heat an entire city off my face and yours if he caught either of us in an embarrassing place."

We would desert the pub and everybody headed to our place for more nibbles and booze and we girls would get crazy for a dance. My mates would eventually order a taxi to take them home and Bill crashed because he had an early start. Graeme would crash worse for drink as he wasn't a great drinker anyway. Then Dave and Jenny would crash and I was left alone with Steve.

Steve grinned "It looks like nobody has our energy levels kitten and I have still to give you that official birthday kiss."

I bit my lip and thought shit "That is a bad idea, it's too public here. Hey and you gave me one earlier."

I thought shit why did I say that as he grinned "The kiss you got earlier was a rushed one and my room is also bit more private."

I let him lead me to his room as my brain went on holiday yet again. I was caught in the headlights like the proverbial rabbit. I was in that no mans land between where I wanted to flee and giving into what was going on between my legs with interest.

When he kissed me I offered no fight at all as the butterflies went on a stampede right round my body. I kissed him back and thought shit he is a nice kisser and way better than Graeme and even better than Bill.

It was only when his hands went to my ass that I got a bit of wits about me again "Stop this Steve! This isn't right! I have a fiancé remember and that was way more than a birthday kiss. This is way more than a birthday present."

He grinned "You don't really want me to stop do you kitten?"

I replied "No I mean yes shit! You are confusing me! Please stop this Steve!"

I couldn't escape right then as I heard somebody going to the bathroom and I dare not leave his room and be spotted doing so. I thought shit. He took advantage of the situation to kiss me again and I just surrendered to his will yet again. Shit I thought I have never felt like this ever.

I found some wits from somewhere despite the pleasure I was getting and I pulled his right hand out from under my skirt where it had found its way "No Steve please stop I am not the kind of girl that cheats on her fiancé or boyfriend. I am just not that kind of girl. Please don't make me scream. I'm sorry I shouldn't have let things get this far."

He sighed and stroked my face "Well if you change your mind kitten you know where to find me."

He would kiss me again and I sank into him again and thought shit please don't you dare stop, not now, I almost said fuck me Steve. He broke the clinch and then grinned at me "Just a reminder about what you are denying yourself."

I fled from his room because the coast was now clear or I hoped it was. I would sit on the edge of the bed in the bedroom I shared with Graeme torn between guilt and the lust I had experienced with Steve and the lust was winning. I was losing out to a dark side in me.

I looked down at the sleeping form of Graeme and sighed softly "Forgive me Graeme but I can't help myself around him."

I made to go back to Steve's room and let him fuck me when I heard somebody going to the bathroom toilet and my guilt won out and I would remain a virgin for a little while longer. I was saved in that instance but I slept fitfully that night as I had to finger myself off more than once. Well after I had gone to bed that was. I thought right then that maybe I should have let those two single rooms out to girls and not men.

The Morning After:

I would waken at ten the next morning to an empty house or what I thought would be an empty house. I would be wrong as Steve sat at the kitchen table with a coffee. I swore silently to myself as I was dressed in nothing more than knickers and leg warmers and one of Graeme's shirts. Steve looked to have nothing more than a bathrobe on as well.

Steve just grinned at me "Good morning sleepyhead. The coffee is pretty fresh kitten, help yourself."

I bit my lip "Uhmm thank you Steve, I wasn't expecting you to still be about."

He just shrugged "Oh my work schedule for today got torpedoed yesterday and I couldn't rearrange anything so that was that."

He grinned "We could always go to my room and pick up where we left off last night since we have the place to ourselves."

I sighed "Please don't Steve. I let things get out of hand last night. I have been letting things between us go to far. I'm sorry I should never have let things get that far. I hope you're not angry with me and think me a right little cock teaser."

He grinned "No I don't get angry. I uhmm well I don't often get told no so that is an almost unique experience for me. I don't often have to resort to the use of my hand and some five knuckle shuffle."

I giggled "You didn't uhmm I'm sorry. I had to use my fingers and more than once. Shit I don't believe I said that."

He grinned "You could have borrowed my tongue but then I would expect a reciprocal agreement to use your mouth and tongue as well."

I replied "Steve really please change the topic."

He grinned "I was just saying that well there is a first for everything and last night was that for me. I thought you would change your mind as every other reticent girl before you did."

I giggled "I uhmm well I did change my mind but I heard somebody going to the bathroom and changed my mind again. Shit I said it again."

He grinned "You did well my ego is less bruised. I was worried I was losing my touch and that I had lost my mojo or if I had bad breath or something."

I giggled "Well you hadn't lost your mojo or have bad breath. Shit I don't believe I said that either!"

He grinned "Once again my ego is less bruised and I am in a better place mentally. I have cheered up no end babe."

I knew I shouldn't sit there but my pussy and tits were tingling again and I couldn't tear myself away. The stampeding butterflies kept me frozen to the spot. I did my best to hide behind my cup of coffee but it didn't offer much protection. I knew it was too late when I finished my coffee and Steve took my hand and led me to his room and I went almost meekly with him.

I sighed "Steve this isn't right. Steve I'm a virgin! I have been saving myself for my wedding day with Graeme!"

He looked surprised "How can a chick with your magnificent body stay a virgin for so long? Holy shit you mean you haven't let him one in all those years he has been with you. That is fuckin cruel Clare! That is torture that is almost sadistic Clare."

He shrugged "It is no matter. I wanted to show you what you said no to or what you might say no to Clare. You can walk away if you can after."

Losing My Virginity:

Steve would drop the bathrobe to reveal himself in all his splendid chiselled glory. He was ripped and he was proud of his body. I would gasp and feel almost dizzy. His very erect dick looked way bigger and thicker than Graeme's. I was temporarily frozen to the spot as I fixed on the thick mushroom head of his hard dick. I gulped and bit my lower lip as Steve grinned

"Are you really saying no to this Clare?"

I swore and maybe squeaked a bit "Fuck shit, Jesus, bugger its shit, help!"

The stampeding butterflies in my stomach were back with interest and my heart was well and truly in my mouth. I made to go as my heart pounded in my chest but my legs just wouldn't carry me as I stopped trembling and chewed on my lower lip.

Steve's hands were under the shirt and stroking the outsides of my thighs and hips as high as my pelvic bone. I made to move again but his hands never left my pelvis and swore inwardly to myself about his rough hands and the effect they were having on me. I made no effort to stop him doing what he was doing to me with his hands.

Steve's hands would travel up my sides under the shirt to my breasts as he stood; I offered no resistance at all. He nibbled at the side of my neck and then the back of it. It was as if my whole body was an erogenous zone to his touch.

I knew I wasn't going to stop him as his hands eventually found their way to the shirt buttons and he began to undo them shirt buttons and then peel the shirt off me. I gave him a worried look over my shoulder and one that also spelled guilt

"Graeme must never know about this ever, nobody must know, if anybody finds out I will kill you Steve!"

He grinned as he attacked my tits from behind me with his rough hands and began to play with my nipples as he nibbled on my neck. Waves of pleasure cascaded over me. It wasn't just that he kissed better than Graeme; it was also the way he handled and nipped my tits and nipples that sent bolts of pain followed by waves of pleasure washing over and through me.

I sighed deeply "Don't stop Steve."

There was no going back or stopping him as lust won out over the good girl in me. Steve manoeuvred me onto his bed. I offered little to no resistance either when he slowly peeled me out of my knickers and nor when he spread my legs. He would see only wanton lust and an invitation in my eyes and on my face. I let out a deep sigh

"I don't need any foreplay. I am wet already. I am always wet for you from the first moment I met you."

He kissed me roughly and greedily "I have always had an unreal hard on for you Clare from the first moment I saw you."

I giggled nervously "I bet you use that line a lot. It's no matter. I can't help myself around you. I want you to fuck me Steve."

I glanced at his naked dick and bit my lip "Aren't you going to wear something? I don't want to get pregnant and I won't make Graeme a cuck even as I cheat on him and even as I betray him in the worst way. I owe him that much."

He grinned

"I always fuck bareback Clare. I will pull out if I need to. I haven't impregnated a chick yet despite them wanting me to nearly all the time."

I heard stories of men promising to pull out but never doing it. He didn't absolutely promise to pull out but he said he would. I doubted he would and what was worse I would probably let him cum in me. I had let him cum in me in my fantasies often enough. I had Steve pegged as the kind of man that just wouldn't pull out ever.

He would part my legs again as I had closed them and manoeuvred to penetrate me. I almost panted in excitement at the pending loss of my virginity to Steve. He would rub the tip of his dick off my clit several times. Each time waves of electric tingles would cascade through me.

I trembled as I looked up at him and left him in no doubt "TAKE ME STEVE TAKE MY VIRGINITY! DO IT BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AGAIN! FUCK ME STEVE!"

He pushed his dick into me and I gasped "AH FUCK! FUCK! AH FUCK! FUCK ME!"

He had run up against my still intact hymen. He had an amazed look on his face as I told him as I composed myself at last "I told you I was still a virgin! Do it before I change my mind again! Take me! Fuck me Steve! Don't make me ask again."

I gripped the bed sheets and gritted my teeth as he thrust into me and tore through my maiden's membrane and stretched me. I bit back on the urge to scream with the searing pain but I just sobbed to no one in particular "Forgive me Graeme I am a dirty no good two timing whore!"

He didn't thrust for what seemed like ages as he just lay on top of me stuck between my legs doing nothing but kiss and hold me as I sobbed. I had barely noticed the pain had subsided to a dull ache and it seemed as I felt nothing at all and I might have gave him a pleading look as I looked up at his face "Love me Steve! Please love me! You are my first! Love me Steve, please love me!"

He would continue to thrust in and out of me and with his cock grating along my clit driving me nuts I panted and gasped out his name louder and louder with each of his thrusts into me "AH FUCK STEVE! STEVE! LOVE ME STEVE FUCK ME STEVE! AH FUCK!"

If anybody walked in on us there was no way I could say this isn't what it looks like. It was exactly what it looked liked and I loved every dirty second of Steve fucking me. I would be surprised if the neighbours didn't hear anything since I sounded loud to me. He would eventually reduce me to a quivering trembling jelly after he made me orgasm but he wasn't finished using me as he manoeuvred me onto all fours to fuck me doggy style.

He would dominate me in that position for I don't know how long as he spanked me or pulled my hair when I flagged and I thought I would mind that if somebody had told me that any man would do that to me. He would have me orgasm no less than five times in that position before I found myself on my back and him penetrating me again.

I wrapped my thighs round his waist and his hips and pulled him down onto and begged for mercy at that point. I was a sweating, panting and quivering wreck by then as I looked into his dark eyes "HAVE MERCY ON ME IM FUCKED! CUM IN ME STEVE! I DON'T CARE ANY MORE ABOUT ANYTHING! CUM IN ME! KNOCK ME UP STEVE!"

The rest was short lived as he began to thrust his dick in and out of me again and reduced me again to an orgasming trembling wreck several minutes later before I felt him ram deep and hard into me and harder than usual and he gritted his teeth and grunted.

Iainmore
Iainmore
60 Followers