The New House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

I was delirious and quivering like a jelly when I felt his dick pulse inside of me and felt his cum spurting into me. Spurt after spurt after spurt of it as I panted "FUCK YESSSSS STEVEEEE! PUT A BABEEE IN ME! KNOCK ME UP STEVE! OH STEVE I LOVE YOU!"

I had never particularly thought about breeding before but right then I did. I kissed him and weakly giggled "No wonder they hate you if you don't give them seconds like that. Wow if that is fucking with you then I want more of it."

When I told him later that I should break off my engagement to Graeme because of me behaving like a total slut with him, Steve suggested "Don't be dumb minx. You will get the best of both worlds if you play your cards right. You can have mister provider good guy and the shoulder to cry on and mister bad boy as in me to fuck and rock your world.

Oh and have sex with the poor bugger. Keeping them crossed to him for the last 5 years; well that is just plain cruel minx. Give him some honey, he deserves it doesn't he? He deserves it even more after what we just did. It might make you less guilty about what you did."

My betrayal was complete when I seen his dick hardening again. It responded quickly to my touch and turned rock hard. I would gather my strength in my sweat soaked body and I straddled him before impaling my ravaged pussy on his dick.

I gave him a longing look as I rode his dick cowgirl style "I don't want to be just a one time fling Steve. Promise me I won't be just another notch in your belt of conquests Steve."

I would orgasm several more times as I rode his dick. He would have me begging for his cum in me again as nothing beat the feeling of him shooting his cum into my unprotected pussy. I suppose I just couldn't believe my luck in getting to lose my virginity to and be fucked again and again by a total stud. It was my fantasies being played out with Steve right then and there. I didn't get that promise that I wanted from him. I suppose I didn't really care at that moment when I was in the throws of mind blowing sex.

When he did cum in me again I the pulse of his dick in me felt even stronger as spurt after spurt of his cum shot into me. I told him right then that I hoped he had knocked me up. I told him again that I thought I should split with Graeme. I think he knew then I wouldn't have the guts to hurt Graeme like that.

I collapsed on top of Steve when he had finished cumming in me. I liked the after orgasm quivering against him as my sweat soaked and fucked body virtually glued itself to his. There was more after sex play that resulted in Steve getting hard again. He rolled me onto my back and spread my legs before penetrating me again. His dick slid in and out of my slaked pussy with ease now.

Steve would fuck me in the missionary position as I wrapped my ankles around his waist and pulled him down onto me. I suppose I tried to convince myself he was making love to me as he fucked me slowly and never broke eye contact with me the whole time. He would see nothing but rapture on my face or unmitigated lust as he fucked me.

He would hear me telling him over and over again as he fucked me to oblivion and back again "I love you Steve, it is you I want."

The bad girl in me would win out again though as he began to thrust in and out of me faster and harder and then driving me to even greater sexual highs and I began to almost scream "FUCK ME STEVEE OH GOD FUCK MEEE HARD! GIVE IT TO ME STEVEEE! OH GOD YESSSS STEVEEE YESSS FUCK ME! IM CUMMING AGAIN STEVEE!"

I thought there was no way that the neighbours didn't hear me fucking and there was no way they couldn't know that I wasn't fucking my fiancé Graeme. He would cum in me simultaneously with my last very intense orgasm. I was a panting exhausted wreck when his dick withered and he rolled off me. I lay on my back without even the energy to close my legs as his cum seeped from my ravaged and still quivering pussy.

Steve stood and grinned down on me "You better have a shower pussycat! I don't think you want to be caught in my or should I say one my bed with my cum leaking from you."

I gave him a glum look and he sighed "Well if you get caught then there wont be second's pussycat and I thought you wanted seconds and then some."

To be continued possibly...

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers