The New House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wasn't all that interested in what Steve was doing as I had zero interest in sports. I was though interested in spending more time with Steve as that represented more chances to have sex with him.

Neither Dave nor Graeme blinked that me and Jenny would be having alone time with Steve. Steve had pretty much told them that and they didn't blink. I thought they were either dumb or blind or both. They couldn't have failed to see me and Jenny flirting with Steve off and on and on several occasions. I was probably the worst of the two of us.

I was extra careful to give Graeme more attention after he agreed to let me be one of Steve's volunteers as I did ask Graeme his opinion and I probably knew that he just wouldn't object. Graeme had always trusted me but then prior to moving into this house I had never given him any reason not to trust me. Now he had a reason not to trust me as I was fucking Steve and wanting to fuck Bill on top of that sin.

I might have been a bit of a hypocrite as well since I wasn't about to suggest that Graeme experiment with other sluts to assuage any guilt I might have had. I thought to even suggest he try out another slut might make him suspicious and also I wasn't sure that I wouldn't lose him to another slut. Getting fucked by Steve might have made me more confident and made me feel sexier but not to the point where I felt secure with Graeme if another slut got her hooks into him.

The first night I was clear of my period I would fuck Graeme just to keep up the façade I was now building around our relationship and to throw a blind over my already existing sexual relationship with Steve. I would let Graeme fuck me three times that night using condoms and get him to bring me off with his tongue in the end because he just came so fast each time and I lied about him making me tender. I made sure not to berate him for his performance though.

That last tip was from my sisters who suggested that I shouldn't mock any mans performance but be subtle about how he might improve in the bedroom and never compare him to another male, that was a definite no-no.

The next day I would be in Steve's office at the university filling out forms in relation to the thesis he was doing. Steve didn't waste much time in ravishing me after I had filled out the forms. I kept glancing nervously at the office door as we snogged and let our hands wander.

He just grinned, "I locked it but you will have to be quiet as the walls and the doors here are pretty thin in my view. You are quite loud when you are getting fucked Clare."

I punched his chest, "Hey yah cheeky sod. I didn't hear you complaining about the noise I made when you were fucking me. I got the impression that you liked me getting very loud. I wasn't faking it either."

He grinned, "I have never had any slut in my office before today. It is also likely you were seen coming here."

I was horny though and I bit on a curse, "I need your dick in me. I need another fucking right now big boy. Graeme cums too fast for me Steve. He cums often but he is just too fast to satisfy me until he learns better control. I am not going to be cumming on his dick until he learns control, I know that much."

Steve replied "We have to make this look legit as well as in no hanky panky going on. Jenny and Bill saw both of us going at it just last week babe. We don't want to be caught out like that again. Oh and I can get use of one of the bedrooms in the Student Union building. It wont cost us anything either. I am owed a favour put it that way. It is a far more discreet location for us to fuck in regularly."

I gave him a hopeful look, "You mean you want to make it a regular thing between us."

He nodded, "If we exercise some patience and discretion. We can't afford getting caught or spotted by any of Graeme's contacts and that way will lead to problems. I have a schedule stroke timetable made for when we can get together for sex. Besides I have an agreement with Bill about you as well now since he wants to fuck you and you don't object to the idea either. He can also use that bedroom in the Student Union."

I was more surprised by the fact that he told me that Bill would be waiting for me in the Student Union after I had done filling out the forms that Steve had given to me to fill out.

The illicit nature of the rendezvous made it exciting even though the chances of me getting caught right then by Graham were zero I suppose. I kept looking for faces of people I might know or who Graeme might know. I thought with the stampeding butterflies in my stomach that I might have been better off meeting Bill at home.

There would be no public display of affection between me and Bill when I met him and he led me to the bedroom where we would fuck for several hours. He didn't even get me out of my clothes before pining me to the wall of the bedroom and spread my legs and tore my knickers off.

He grinned, "I have wanted to do that for ages."

I tore at his belt and jeans stud to get at his dick and release it from its prison. Why couldn't I feel this dirty lust with Graeme? The second Bills dick was loose it was rock hard. He would lift me up slightly by my hips and ram his dick into me. He held nothing back like Steve. It seemed that Graeme was always holding something back but that might have been me controlling him and for the most part telling him no.

I would be delirious in seconds at Bills dick thrusting in and out of me. It wasn't as big or thick as Steve's but it was still bigger and thicker than Graeme's. He would have the same level of control as Steve as well. I would cum several times in that position before Bill got round to removing me from the rest of my clothes though he left on my suspenders and stockings and heels. The suspenders, stockings and heels had become part of my daily uniform now.

He would push me on the bed and fuck me hard and fast in the missionary position until I was begging him to cum in me. He would eventually cum in me. I thought his tank might be a little depleted in comparison to Steve or Graeme. I would tease him about that when I had recovered from my last orgasm, "You have been fucking Jenny again have you?"

He just grinned as he lay on his back panting after his exertions, "I told you she was ravenous. I don't think Dave is doing it for her in the bedroom or maybe he is and she just can't get enough."

He wasn't finished with me as he had a fast recovery time as well it seemed, not as fast as Graeme but still fast. Bill would manoeuvre me into the doggy position and fuck me hard and fast in that position. He liked to play with my tits as well as he reached his hands round my front to grope and pinch and nip them as he fucked me.

By the time he had cum in me again I was sexually satiated and just plain exhausted. He told me that I needed to work on my stamina. I was a little put out that as we had been fucking for hours it seemed. Well I had stopped counting the number of orgasms I had as that was how often I had cum.

I hadn't cared about Bill fucking me bareback either. The feel of his cum pumping into me was definitely part of the illicit fun of fucking with him. Steve might have been right about feeling less guilty about fucking other guys if I fucked Graeme. I felt no guilt at all this time as I showered down after the sex with Bill. I thought as I washed that as long as I didn't get caught. Graeme would never be able on his own to satisfy my new sexual needs or wants.

Graeme would ask later about my meeting with Steve at the university and I lied skillfully or so I thought, "He had me filling out some forms. It was a bit boring. I wasn't sure what I expected as I thought it might be interesting. I went window shopping afterwards."

I wondered briefly if Graeme was suspicious. I did my best to tone down any flirting with Bill and or Steve. Jenny was on her best behavior as well although I wasn't sure that didn't actually make Dave and Graeme more suspicious of us. There was no way I was fucking Graeme that night as I was tender after fucking Bill.

I did make Graeme his supper that evening when he got in from his work. That wasn't an unusual occurrence either on those days that I didn't have a shift at the Christian bookshop. He liked me cooking for him and always appreciated my cooking. There was an irony about working in the bookshop as I was now definitely a dirty wicked sinner.

The next day I would be putting in a shift at the bookshop when the older woman I worked with made an observation that there was something different about me and it wasn't just what I was wearing.

I told her, "Uhmm me and Graeme are having sex. I decided not to wait until we were married Margot. Well we have been engaged for several months now and we have been steady for years. I didn't want to be losing him to other girls who have been making greedy eyes at him. I trust him but I am giving an extra incentive not to look elsewhere."

Margot replied "Oh that was obvious Clare. I figure you lost your virginity a couple of weeks ago maybe. It is the guys that come in here. You flirt with them and more than one you had to flash your ring at after he asked you out on a date."

I reckon I went fry and egg on my face red as I stammered a reply, "I uhmm don't mean to flirt with them. Graeme is my man and I am not going to be looking at invisible pastures thinking they might be greener. I would never two time him. I am not that kind of girl."

Margot had that infuriating enigmatic smile as she replied, "None of us are that kind of girl Clare but some of those men are temptations offered. The fact you are wearing a ring didn't put any of those pussy hounds off. In fact it actually attracts some of them if not all of them."

I laughed defensively, "It sells books and I am sure that not one of them reads any of those books they bought. When they realise that I am not available and well off limits then they will stop coming in here and stop buying the books and eventually stop hitting on me."

Margot gave me a worried look, "I don't want to see you make the same mistakes as I did. I got offers and a lot of offers from guys when I was engaged. I found that praying to be delivered from temptation wasn't enough to succumb to that temptation Clare.

My fiancé Alistair went abroad for a whole year on the Voluntary Service Overseas programme. He was gone too long and I got lonely and whatever. I had a sexual affair with another man whilst Alistair was away. I handed Alistair back his ring and confessed to my sexual affair. That was the whole sordid truth of it.

Well my relationship with Alistair never recovered. I kept hoping he would forgive me but he never did. I don't blame him as it was my own fault. He is now married to another and she has given him two daughters. I don't want you to repeat my mistakes. I still love him and I haven't been able to move on with my life. Oh and everybody in my church thinks I am slut now.

I fear that one day a man will walk in that door that you won't say no to Clare as that was what happened to me."

I impersonated a guppy at her confession. I smiled eventually, "It isn't Christian not to forgive. I will take one lesson from your confessional and that is that if I should stray then I won't tell Graeme. I don't think he would forgive me but maybe he would but I wouldn't take that risk. I think I will dress as a frump for work."

Margot laughed, "That won't work Clare as it didn't work before. The men conduct chats with your tits regardless of what you wear girl. The blokes were still letching you. The difference is that now you are flirting with them without thinking about it. You like it and the men like you."

At the end of that shift in the bookshop she handed me three books, "I recommend you read them. I hope they will help you and stop you straying like I did. They are aimed at married people but you are as good as married. I wish I had read them when I was engaged to Alistair."

I noted the titles as Anatomy of an Affair, Torn Asunder and Close Calls. I wondered what they were about and even though I was a Christian and still a church going one, Christian literature outwith the Bible wasn't on any of my reading lists.

I gave Margot a hug, "Maybe you should shorten your skirts and show some more cleavage Margot. Bugger what the rest of the world thinks. Catch yourself a man before he knows what hit him. We should all be allowed at least one or two mistakes I think."

She laughed, "You are a wicked girl Clare."

I giggled, "I might have strayed if I had been in your heels Margot. I will squash any idea of Graeme ever doing any VSO ever. Oh and I might have been unconsciously flirting with men that have bought books here but I didn't fancy any of them. I might have liked teasing them since they were ogling my tits anyway. They shouldn't have been ogling my tits either, especially the married or attached males. I saw the rings they were wearing. Not one of them was single Margot. Was it a married man that you had an affair with by any chance?"

She sighed in reply, "Yes it was and that is another thing I can't forgive myself for. He was well married with children."

I replied, "I would probably have told his wife if I was feeling confessional. I might not be as gentle as soul as you. I would be damned if I was the only one to pay any price for any infidelity Margot.

You were right Margot. I like men. I like the way they look at me now but I am off limits to them. I have a mind to inform their wives and fiancées about them."

It was a bizarre day at work but then I never admitted to Margot my own sexual liaisons with Steve and Bill and after what she had told me I was never going to confess any of my affairs to anybody considering what it had cost her. I had lied to her as well. I kind of felt bad about that since she was trying to help me I suppose. It was just too late in my case.

Graeme noted the books and asked about them. I didn't figure that Margot's affair was any of his business but I told him, "Margot thinks that all girls and women should read those books to avoid illicit affairs and to spot the dangers signals of such affairs happening. In fact she thinks men should read them as well. Not that you need to read them because I trust you. Margot thinks I am a terrible flirt when it comes to men and I am one of those girls in danger of falling prey to predatory men. It's me she doesn't trust with men."

Graeme laughed, "She hasn't seen the way you deal with that larcenous pussy raider Steve."

I blushed, "I wonder if I could stop him if he tried anything on me because he knows I fancy him something rotten. Margot knows that I fancy other men. She likes men even though she doesn't date any. I think Margot would tell us to kick the bad boy Steve out. I think she has adopted me as a baby sister who needs protection from men."

The next day I would be at the university medical center with Steve as part of his research he needed me and Jenny to do medicals. That meant basically taking pulses and blood pressure readings plus taking blood and urine samples. I was also hooked up to an ECG and an EEG machine plus something Steve called an fMRI machine for a time. He didn't need to ask for my vital stats as he knew them already.

I started to feel like a lab rat after a while. I felt even more like one when I had something called a DEXA Scan done. I had a hissy at him when he described what that was for, "So you think I am fat. I bet you think all us fat girls are easy lays? I hate you!"

I was in full neurotic and manipulate mood by then. I was even worse after he had me stand on some scales. I am not sure my tactics worked as he told me he planned to fuck me that day anyway. He had fucked Jenny two days before that. I expected he would fuck her but hearing about it wasn't something that I wanted to hear right then as I wanted Steve to myself.

I might have liked getting fucked by Bill but it was Steve that I really wanted to fuck. I might have made an interesting psychological study as to why I preferred to fuck Steve. Bill could give me equal sexual pleasure but Steve for me was more of a wild roller-coaster ride in bed.

I think anybody sticking their ear to the bedroom door that day would have heard only my heavy breathing or me begging Steve to love me and knock me up. When I wasn't doing that I was telling him that I wanted him and that I loved him. They might also have heard me saying that I liked being his slut and his whore. I had stopped being guilty about fucking him.

I thought those sluts that said they betrayed their partners for sex that was only just different, well I thought they were dreadful liars. Why would you fuck another dick for just the difference? That was an exercise in pointless futility. I was fucking Steve not just because the sex was different but better. His dick was bigger and thicker and he knew how to use it. I was having orgasm after orgasm on it as he drilled me into that bed.

Then he would fuck me fast and hard in the doggy position and when he had cum in me after that I was lick and suck him hard again despite gagging on his soiled dick. I would impale my pussy on his dick and fuck him cowgirl. I had been reading up online how to please him and I very much wanted to lease him. I new he liked it when I got on top and squeezed and massaged his dick in my pussy and played with my tits as I fucked him.

The sex would continue for several hours until the late afternoon before Steve forced me to shower and go home. When I eventually got home I found Graeme was already at home before me that day. I found I could look him in the eye and lie about what I had been doing. I guess that cheating does become easier and less guilt ridden the more often you do it. Well I seemed to feel less guilty about what I was doing at least.

I would elaborate on a lie by telling some truths about what I had been doing with Steve at the medical center. Jenny had backed me up as Steve had done the exact same to her. It wasn't just that I felt less guilty it was that lying had become a lot easier as well.

When Steve got back he would tell us what he had lined up in the way of an exercise program. It meant I could spend more time with Steve but not necessarily sex time with him when I wasn't doing my bookshop shifts. I kept looking for signs that Graeme was getting suspicious of what I was up to with Steve and Bill but he didn't seem to be.

In the next three months I had along with Jenny fallen into a routine of fucking Steve and Bill at least once a week and sometimes twice each. I had agreed with Jenny that we wouldn't fuck our respective fiancés, it was as if they both taboo whilst we shared Steve and Bill. I would be extra affectionate and homely with Graeme even though I no longer felt guilty about fucking Steve and Bill behind his back.

I kept expecting to get caught with Steve or Bill by Graeme or others that knew him in a sexual situation or get caught in a lie during those months but it never happened. I had a horrible feeling in my gut that the cheating lifestyle and schedule that I now had wasn't going to last. Sure enough I overheard Dave and Graeme talking late one afternoon and I didn't like what I heard. They didn't know I was there.

Dave was telling Graeme, "I think Jenny is having sex with other guys Graeme."

Graeme had laughed and asked him as to what gave him that idea. Dave had replied, "I saw Jenny going into the back of the Student Union building one day; you know where the bedrooms are dude. The ones they keep for guests that come for the Student debating Society debates usually.

Well I saw her going into one of the bedrooms. She was in that room for an hour at least and didn't come out. I made myself scarce in case I got caught acting suspicious. I can't think for any other reason she would go there dude. I heard some very heavy breathing when I put my ear to that bedroom door.