The New House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the first time that she went to that room dude. She went there the next week again on her free day as in she had no lectures or tutorials that day. It is the day she does her gym session with Steve. She headed for the Student Union accommodation annex right after that. She lied to me about being in the library writing an essay and prepping for a tutorial dude. It is the first time I know she has lied to me ever.

Uhmm Graeme I saw Clare going to the same room two days later. The same day she had her gym stint with Steve. I didn't put my ear to the door though."

I thought shit I had been spotted and it would take some explaining. The two of them clammed up when I coughed and made my presence known. Graeme sighed, "How much did you hear Clare?"

I tried to divert any attention from me as I chewed on my lower lip, "Well I heard everything I suppose Graeme. I don't think she would fuck about on you Dave. She adores you. I mean yes she gets hit on by lots of guys but I am sure there is an innocent explanation for her behavior. You will look pretty stupid if there is an innocent explanation Dave and she won't be amused if you accuse her of two timing on you."

I made an innocent remark about going out to the shop for some milk and coffee as I exited the house to phone and warn Jenny that she had been all but caught by Dave slinking to the Student Union Accommodation Annex and two weeks in a row. I would then phone Bill and Steve. I knew that things had been too good to last.

Bill and Steve didn't get back early that evening or night and things were distinctly cool between Jenny and Dave. She adopted attack as the best kind of defence as she accused Dave of snooping on her and not trusting her. She told him that she had been getting massages from a female Physiotherapy student after her gym sessions with Steve since they were cheap in comparison to massages she would get elsewhere. I thought it was brilliant on her feet thinking.

Graeme asked me later if I had believed Jenny and I had snapped at him, "I will give her the benefit of the doubt mister. She loves Dave. She might have looked at other guys and thought they were a bit of alright but she wouldn't betray him. We all look at other guys from time to time. It is natural curiosity. Guys look at other women so why can't we look at men?"

Graeme would put his foot in it when he asked out of the blue, "Have you ever two timed me Clare?"

I went red in the face and flared my eyes at him and gesticulated wildly at him, "How could you ask me that mister? How dare you? What kind of girl do you think I am? Never! You are sleeping on your own tonight mister! I am going to Ruth's! I might forgive you by tomorrow morning for asking that! Not another word! I don't want to talk to you! I am of a mind to go and fuck another guy for what you just asked me!"

I would slam the door on the way out just to reinforce my message. I could have confessed and handed him back his ring but I didn't do either thing. I think when I was confronted with the opening to confess well I couldn't. I guess deep down I didn't want to lose Graeme, I wanted my cake and to eat it without consequences. I thought shit he really suspects me of fucking behind his back.

I was a nervous wreck when I got to my sister Ruth's place. She was the first to point out the bad mistake I had made in that I got mad if not hysterical with Graeme and he would likely suspect me more because of how I had reacted. I should have laughed off his veiled accusation. I had read enough literature about how not to get caught and done the very things the literature had advised not doing.

To be continued...