The New House Ch. 02

Story Info
Clare cheats again and gains more confidence.
8.5k words
3.9
9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

The Cowards Option:

I was standing in the shower giving myself a good talking to after I left Steve in his room. I was determined that I was going to tell Graeme what I had done but I knew my courage would fail me as I stood in the shower washing off the sex I had with Steve and not even thinking that he might actually have got me pregnant.

I couldn't believe what I had done even though I still quivered at the thought of the sex I had with Steve and losing my virginity to him The guilt just overwhelmed me as I showered and I bubbled uncontrollably until I got my shit together.

When Graeme got home I couldn't look him in the eye and I bottled out of telling him I had sex with even another bloke far less sex with Steve. It was a case of every time I went to tell him I chickened out. Steve's cum continued to leak from me hours after we had sex. I could feel it leaking despite my efforts in the shower to clean out my pussy totally of Steve's cum.

I would busy myself with various things or just plain hid really so that I didn't have to make eye contact with Graeme. I knew if I did then it would probably be over as I might confess and he would surely kick my ass out the door and I would have deserved it. Graeme never fell for my neurotic tears in the past and he wasn't going to fall for them if I confessed to fucking Steve and couldn't help myself. It would be a lie as I could have helped myself, I just didn't want to.

That night I barely slept wracked as I was with guilt and if Graeme had suspected anything then he didn't let on as he continued to be his usual affectionate self as long as I didn't let him make eye contact with me. When I wasn't wracked with guilt I was having fantasies about Steve fucking me again and cumming in me again and again, then the guilt would take me over.

The good girl was going to lose to the bad girl time and time again. What chance did the good girl have? Well what chance did the good boy really have in this sex mad world of sluts and playboys and I was now a slut?

I would be up early the next morning despite being a little tired from a disturbed sleep to feed Graeme his favourite breakfast of bacon and fried egg. It wasn't something unusual for me to do that. It was just something I did without condition.

That morning it would just be me and Steve in the house and the inevitable happened again I suppose as he started to nibble my neck and his hands wandered under the borrowed checked shirt to my tits and nipples whilst I stood at the sink washing dishes. He would spin me round to open the shirt before attacking my tits and nipples with his mouth and teeth. I just offered zero resistance despite new waves of guilt consuming me. Despite the guilt I knew I wasn't going to stop him.

He would lift me onto the kitchen work top and with one tug tore my knickers off. I gasped "Shit not again!"

My protests were again pretty weak, "Don't do this Steve, please stop."

He just laughed, "You know you want it and you want it bad. Your pussy is wet for me again."

I knew he wasn't going to stop any more than I wanted him to stop in reality. His touch alone was enough to send the butterflies stampeding around my body and into my pussy. Steve spread my legs roughly and rammed his dick into my soaking wet pussy. When I was around him I didn't need any foreplay. Steve gripped my hips as he thrust in and out of me.

I gave Steve wanton looks as he fucked me, "OH FUCK YES STEVE FUCK ME STEVEE!"

I couldn't see Graeme showing off such magnificent physical power when fucking me the way Steve was fucking me right then as he supported most of my weight in his hands and arms as he drilled me.

The bad girl had won again and lust had won out over my guilt yet again as pleasure overwhelmed me, "FUCK ME STEVE! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG THICK DICK!"

I never talked dirty when I was around Graeme but it just slipped from my tongue with Steve. I leaned back on the kitchen work top as my whole body tingled and slowly turned to jelly as he fucked me, "FUCK I'M A SLUT! FUCK I HAVE TURNED INTO A DIRTY WHORE!"

He just grinned, "I happen to like sluts and whores and the dirtier the better. They make the world go round and life is more fun for guys like me. Fuck you love my dick in you anyway don't you?"

I could only pant as his thrusts drove the breath from me, "UH HUH FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH! IT'S HEAVEN!"

He grinned, "You love me fucking you anyway don't you?"

I could only pant in reply as I got more delirious, "OH FUCK YEAH FUCK ME STEVEEE! FUCK YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME STEVE! GIVE IT TO THIS DIRTY SLUT! GIVE IT TO THIS WHORE STEVE!"

He would again reduce me to a quivering simpering jelly after I had yet another three orgasms on his dick. It would also be the case that when he came in me again I would again ask him in my orgasmic delirium to knock me up. We were having unprotected sex and it hadn't even occurred to me to visit a sexual health clinic after the first time he had fucked me.

I was still panting from my own orgasm and coming down from it and his dick began to recover. He would pick me up and take me to his room where the unrestrained and unprotected sex would continue on his bed as he fucked me again in the missionary position.

I would wrap my thighs round his waist and my arms round him as he thrust in and out of me again and again. I panted as he fucked me, "EMPTY YOUR BALLS INTO ME STEVIE! I'M IN FUCKIN HEAVEN! FUCK ME STEVIE! PUT A BABY IN ME!"

Anybody in the house would have heard me in my sexual ecstasy and there would have been no doubt about what I was doing. I was way past caring if anybody heard or saw at that point anyway. Lust beyond any I had ever known rode roughshod over any guilt that I had been feeling as I gave in totally to the pleasure of having Steve fuck me.

When he came in me again I again begged him to knock me up. I was past caring if he got me pregnant or not. I knew I would never ask him to use any contraceptives It would ironically be Steve that ordered me to the nearest sexual health clinic by basically blackmailing me into doing so, "There will be no more cock for you if you don't. I am not the daddy type slut.

Oh and I came back for seconds before you say anything bad about me. There will be a lot more if you play the game slut. I like fucking you. It might be I am tired of the skinny vain dames who lose sleep over breaking or just splitting a fingernail or who behave as if it is the end of the world if they do."

I guess I was a dirty slut by then and a simpering one at that for his cock and maybe just to be with him knowing it would never work out deep in my heart because he was just a pure womanizing shit. I think deep down Steve was always the kind of bad boy that I wanted or dreamed about fucking in my wildest dirtiest fantasies and now my fantasies were becoming real.

The Aftermath:

I would find myself on morning after pills after getting something of an emergency appointment at the nearest clinic. I would have to wait for near enough 3 hours to see a doctor. I found out there was a lot I didn't know about sexual health and protecting myself from the slut I was becoming or had become.

I would be given some emergency vaccinations as well. I was expected to return for more vaccinations in the days and weeks ahead. I was also given some emergency antibiotics just in case. There was just so much I didn't know having been sheltered from some of the world's wicked ways.

I couldn't look at any other girl in the place whilst I had waited and I couldn't look at any of the men that were waiting either. I thought I caught more than one of the men undressing me with their eyes. It was made worse by the fact that I recognized some of them. I couldn't wait to escape the place as there was nowhere to hide. I felt like they were shamelessly undressing me.

I would go shopping for condoms after that but not to make Steve wear them as I would always let him fuck me bareback. It was to get Graeme to wear them to cover up my losing my cherry to Steve. Well I wasn't sure that Steve didn't give me something that could be passed on. I was turning into the kind of evil scheming bitch that I didn't like and I had always hated.

When I got home Jenny was in and I knew from the look she gave me that she knew something had happened as she spoke, "I uhmm better say this now before Dave or Graeme get back. I saw and heard everything Clare. Well with you and Steve that is. I was home early and I heard the goings on in his bedroom and well the door wasn't totally shut. I couldn't help but notice.

Well okay I was snooping because I am a voyeur. Well okay I am a nosey bitch. I think Steve might have caught me looking. I skipped out then but well it wasn't just me that heard what was going on it was Bill as well. I don't know if he peeked at all like I did. I am sorry Clare but I just couldn't tear my eyes off of the two of you fucking. It was pretty hot. Fuck he is stacked isn't he? Steve that is, I think that is the biggest thickest dick I have seen ever.

I am not going to judge you as I would have traded positions with you this morning in a flash and without thinking about it either. It was the hottest thing I ever saw I think. I was insanely jealous as well when I saw how stacked he is. I uhmm stuck my fingers in my snatch to get some relief after watching you and Steve fucking."

I think you could have fried an egg on my face when Jenny made her confessional and she giggled, "I won't say anything to Graeme and definitely not to Dave either. I don't think either of them would like it. It is between us. We will have to keep each others secrets. Uhmm Bill is a better fuck than Dave and yeah he has a bigger thicker dick."

I would have words with Steve later about getting caught by Jenny and probably Bill and Steve just shrugged, "Yeah I saw her looking but I wasn't going to say a thing to you at the time. There was no way I was stopping since I like fucking you. I had words with Bill since he saw us going at it and well he fancies you as well so he is a little pissed at me getting to fuck you before he did but he won't say anything to Graeme as he has a rock hard boner for you as well. He also happens to have one for Jenny."

I gave him a dirty look, "I hope you aren't thinking what I think you are thinking Steve."

He just shrugged, "What you do with other blokes is none of my business and it won't make any difference to me wanting to fuck you again Clare. Besides you also fancy Bill. Your eyes wander a lot. Guys notice that kind of thing in case you wondered. You have discovered you are a slut at heart and no amount of fucking you will feed your new appetite for sex. You are an enthusiastic fuck doll as well and loud with it."

He gave me an almost apologetic look, "We weren't discreet enough obviously. I didn't know they would be back when they were and neither did you pussycat. You just have to be discreet about it. Well not unless the idea of being watched turns you on kitten. I find it kinky. All you have to do is just say the word if you feel like being an exhibitionist."

I had to stop myself slapping his face at what he was actually suggesting. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything else from Steve. I would eventually have sex with Graeme that night to cover up my cheating on him. Graeme had raised the fact I had been to the clinic with me as somebody had told him that they had seen me there.

I guess having vaginal sex with Graeme was to cover up my guilt. He would have seen my worried look at having been reported being at the clinic. I thought I had lied skillfully when I said, "I have been thinking about having full sex with you my love. I made an appointment to see what my contraceptive choices might be.

I don't want to get pregnant yet and well I think you have been pretty patient with me lover. I think I have kept you waiting long enough. I wanted to surprise you Graeme but it looks as if somebody couldn't wait to try and drop me in the shit. I would like to know who. Well they spoiled the surprise I was planning for you."

As far as Graeme was concerned it was my first and ironically his first time as well. I would do nothing to rob him of the idea that he was my first. I breathed a sigh of relief when Graeme didn't press me on why I had suddenly relented on defending my virginity. It got me out of having to lie even worse to him about it.

I lied skillfully about my apparent lack of a hymen and the lack of blood in the sheets afterwards. He readily accepted my tale about having no hymen as I used tampons during my menstrual period when I was younger and before I began using pads as I had read about girls getting toxic shock from using tampons. It was a plausible statement even as I lied to him. Graeme didn't press me any further on the subject to my relief.

Graeme would even stop after the third time of fucking me as I said I was sore and tender. That wasn't a lie though and I suppose my sex with Steve had been a little rough and hard the last time I had fucked Steve. I had also read somewhere that condoms could be abrasive despite the oily greasy feel they had.

Graeme didn't have much control but he made up for that in being very passionate and loving I suppose. Graeme came real fast as in like 6 thrusts the first time. I didn't cum at all when Graeme fucked me. It didn't do anything for my guilty feelings in relation to Steve. I tried to fantasize or imagine it was Steve that was fucking me again as well and that didn't do anything to rid me of any guilty feelings either.

It was just another of Mother Nature's sick and twisted ironies that shithead Steve also had a bigger thicker cock than Graeme and I suspect a lot of blokes would be from what I had read. Graeme was only average in that regard. Steve was I suppose way more sexually experienced and knew just how to fuck me to oblivion and back again. The damage I suppose had been done and it couldn't be fixed, the good girl and virgin were gone.

I was now in a place where the good girl and the virgin that went to church were the bad girl and the slut and I found I liked being a slut well at least with Steve I did and I wanted to fuck lots now that I had a taste for it.

I would hide behind the veil of 'I am still too tender Graeme.' to avoid more sex with him. I stayed clear of Steve even though I had my pussy and tits tingling for sex with him again. I found that I could play the I am still too tender card with Steve as well to avoid sex even though I craved fucking Steve again.

Graeme was relaxed it seemed about me rationing my pussy. He was ever patient and gentle with me. He was the good understanding boy as always. I think the bad girl had pretty much murdered the good girl in me by that point.

Two days after I had sex with Graeme I had a very civilized and private chat with Bill the first chance I got about what he might have seen and heard with me and Steve and Bill responded, "I should apologize for being a voyeur and not respecting your privacy but I couldn't help it. I am a sick puppy that way Clare in that I like to watch sometimes.

It was a pretty hot scene especially when you were talking dirty to him Clare. I might be a bit of a voyeur as well as I said and for that reason I won't say anything at all to Graeme. I wouldn't want Steve knowing that either though. I also fucked Jenny and more than once to get relief from what I had seen. I think she needed some relief as well. She told me that she had heard and seen you and Steve going at it. You are one hot babe Clare especially when you are talking dirty during sex."

I was a bit shocked by his revelations. It was the fact that he had fucked Jenny and she hadn't said anything to me about that, the minx. It was all a bit much to take in at that moment in time.

It didn't stop me finger walking on Bills torso and flashing my eyes at him, "Well your secrets are safe with me as long as mine are safe with you. I had no idea that you wanted to fuck me as well Bill. I am actually flattered. Jenny didn't say anything to me so she was discreet about that."

I might have given him a salacious look as I continued my finger walking on his chest and then rubbing the palms of my hands on his hard torso. The slut in me was letting him know that I was available for a fucking without openly saying so. Before I had let Steve fuck me I probably wouldn't have dared to use such invitational innuendo on any man, I wouldn't have dared to use such on any man, not even Graeme. I had it seems found confidence from somewhere that I hadn't had before.

I would also tell Bill, "I might be a little tender after fucking Steve. He is quite big and quite rough. Otherwise I would explore where Jenny has been right now. Oh and Graeme must not find out and I don't want Steve knowing either."

He just grinned, "Jenny left me a little bit raw and walking funny. I need a few days recovery time after her. No wonder Dave has a bandy-legged walk often, she is ravenous."

Bill saw the invite in my eyes as he made a pass at me and I responded in kind if not with more fire. It would be a session of snogging and some very heavy petting. Heavy petting that involved Bill worshiping my tits and nipples. I think if I hadn't been playing the 'I am tender card' I would have fucked Bill as well right then.

The opportunity to fuck Steve again or fuck Bill for the first time didn't occur in the following days. I would keep the lie going as I would tell Graeme I was still a little bit tender. It was almost a relief when my period struck three nervy days later to get me out of lying.

I knew that I would probably end up in Steve's bed again and maybe fuckin Bill as well as everything had changed in my life, I was now a dirty two timing slut in my own eyes but I loved fucking with Steve. I knew I wanted to taste Bill in bed as well after our heavy petting session.

I actually thought Steve would lose interest in me since he had fucked me more than he fucked most of those sluts he had dragged back to his room prior to his sex sessions with me. Steve was every bit the player, the one night stands sort of man even if I had seconds with him. I was wrong as he hadn't lost interest and he would show me hadn't.

The games we play and the lies we tell don't seem to have any limit. I was already lying to Graeme and it would be the first of many lies I would tell him. I didn't have the guts to confess to my sex with Steve and the fact that it wasn't just a one time fling since I had a second session with Steve and fully intended to have more with him if the chance arose. I didn't have the guts either to do the right thing and split from Graeme.

Deceivers:

It was during my period that Steve suggested one evening when we were all in the house "I need some volunteers for my research. Well volunteers who haven't been big on sports participation and exercise generally to act as comparison checks for my PhD in Sports Science. I thought you guys here would make some ideal subjects. Several of my test subjects have withdrawn and I am short of volunteer checks."

Well Dave, Bill and Graeme were all going to be too busy to volunteer and I found myself volunteering along with Jenny. Graeme wasn't fazed at all at the idea I would be spending a lot more time with Steve despite the fact he knew that I fancied Steve. Graeme was curious about why I volunteered though.

I had partially lied when Graeme had asked about my volunteering, "It does sound kind of interesting. The exercises won't kill me or at least I don't think they will. I am only part time at the Christian bookshop and I have a lot of free time on my hands. I get a little bored when I am here own my own at times. It gets me out of the house for a couple of hours three days a week when I am not doing anything else."

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers