The New House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am guessing you aren't comfortable with me fucking Graeme even if he does go for it. It would just be one night. I cant help being curious about what it is that keeps you going back to Graeme even when I know you want Steve something rotten. I don't think me and Dave will survive our respective graduations. I sometimes feel that you and Graeme would survive anything."

I would chance to overhear Graeme and Dave talking about of all things an open relationship. Graeme didn't usually stay up late so I got nosey that night. I would have to pretend I didn't hear any of that enlightening chat that they had. I viewed it as progress. Graeme wasn't fit for me that night as I had drained him the night before. He was very apologetic about his inability to have sex that night and I told him it was okay and I would use my fingers for relief but Graeme volunteered his tongue.

I would thank Graeme for using his tongue but it wasn't the same as having a cock in me and filing me with spunk and I lamented that men didn't have more in their tanks and that I was a cum hungry slut or I had become one. I lamented that I seemed to need sex everyday and more than once with it. I reinforced the message that I needed more sex than he could provide. It was what Dave had told him about Jenny. I was hoping Graeme would get guilty about my lack of sexual satisfaction and let me fuck other guys. Dave had become an unwitting ally in that quest.

The next night Jenny and I announced we were having a no guy's girl's night out. Graeme looked worried since he now saw Jenny as a man eating slut I suppose and I would be going out with her. We surprised Graeme and Dave by being home at 11 when they thought we would be out till the small hours at least. Jenny laughed, "We got fed up being hit on by pussy hounds. We just wanted a girl's night out. Well you guys do it so why can't we have the same."

I half giggled, "The fact I was wearing a ring didn't seem to make any difference to the pussy hounds that kept pestering us. In fact it just seemed to make them worse. I am going to buy some Mace tomorrow or maybe Pepper spray."

Graeme thought that Jenny and I were going to go out and pick up guys and fuck them. I had teased him later when we were alone, "No we just wanted a girl's night out. We got hit on by lots of guys but we weren't interested. I think at least a dozen guys tried to pick me up but I didn't fancy any of those pussy hounds. It was quite tiresome. Oh and you aren't okay with me picking up and fucking other guys so I wont do it even if I am gagging for a fuck."

I giggled, "Now if it had been Steve hitting on me then I might be out there yet and not giving a care. I see he has had another woman free night as his curtains are open and that is a sure sign he isn't shagging any other girl.

Oh and I lied about not fancying any of the dozen or so guys that hit on me. I fancied at least three of them for sex. But a girls night out and no men night meant exactly that Graeme. I did like the attention from the guys that I fancied though. I never used to get that.

I know I can be a terrible flirt with Steve but I don't even need to flirt with guys now and they are drawn to me. At least I know you like me for me Graeme and not just because I have big tits and a smoking hot body now. Steve likes me for me as well as he liked me before I had the smoking hot body."

Graeme would spy on me the next day as I did my gym session with Steve but he wouldn't see anything risky from me not even when I straddled Steve's thighs when Steve was doing his sit ups. If I hadn't spotted Graeme peeping I would have probably straddled Steve's crotch. Graeme would have seen me stroke Steve's crotch and giggle whilst I did it

I would make sure to be extra affectionate when it came to Graeme by telling him regularly that I might be turning into a slut but I didn't want to lose him. I think though if Steve had told that me he loved me well I might have left Graeme for him even if I didn't think Steve was capable of love. It was from Graeme I felt I got emotional support when I was being neurotic.

It still came as a surprise even after all of my manipulations that Graeme agreed to me fucking other guys. He was quite stern when he laid down his conditions, "You can fuck Steve and only Steve, and I don't want you fucking lots of other guys. There will be no getting pregnant to him or getting an STD. You can only have him one night a week on average. Oh and no getting jealous if I fuck another girl. I also want to watch him fuck you Clare."

I thought I better not sound too keen when I replied, "I uhmm, Are you sure you want to watch me and Steve fucking Graeme? I know he wants to fuck me. I don't think I would want to watch you with another girl. In fact I know I wouldn't, I would get insanely jealous. I suppose it is only fair since I want to fuck Steve that you get to fuck another girl even though you don't have enough in the tank for me. Steve might not be comfortable with another guy watching me and him fuck."

Graeme would surprise me again when he replied, "Steve is okay with me watching as I already asked him. I talked with him already about it."

I was genuinely surprised as Steve hadn't said anything. I stood dumbfounded at the idea that Graeme had been talking about Steve fucking me with Steve. I eventually found my voice and hugged Graeme, "I agree to your conditions. Thank you for letting me. Uhmm fuck Steve that is. You are still my man whatever happens."

Graeme had replied, "It sounds like you might be changing your mind now?"

I chewed my lip as part of the act, "I uhmm! Well I never expected you to agree to meet my sexual needs Graeme. We can have a cooling off period to think about things and I uhmm well I am not all that sure about letting you fuck another girl as she might fall in love with you and want to steal you away from me."

He would hug me tight and then smile, "You will still be my girl Clare whatever. I thought that sooner or later you might fuck another guy as you get a lot of attention from them now. We get to live out fantasies in as low a risk environment as possible."

I thought I deserved an Oscar for the act I put on that day. I had Graeme thinking he wanted me philandering more than I did. I would ask him what else he and Steve had been talking about and he surprised me again when he said, "I know that Steve isn't the kind of guy who will wear contraception Clare so it is okay with me if you fuck him bareback."

I would giggle nervously when I replied, "That might be one of my most wicked hot fantasies Graeme. My most wicked hot fantasy is Steve impregnating me. If I fuck him I will pick an ultra safe day to do it. You better not get a girl pregnant Graeme. I know what girls are like and they will get pregnant to you to trap and catch you."

I think that my delay over fuckin Steve when he gave me permission to had confused Graeme as he would ask if I had changed my mind several days later. I got very good at lying to him or so I thought when I said that I wanted it to be a one hundred percent safe day just in case. It would be two weeks after Graeme had agreed to let me fuck Steve that I told Graeme that I would go to Steve that night. I would get Steve with a pretty full tank of spunk.

I would dress pretty sleazy the evening I decided to fuck Steve in front of Graeme. The others were also away for a couple of days as well. I would wear fishnet stockings and suspenders but the rest would be a slutty schoolgirl outfit with 4 inch heels and bunches. It was something Graeme had wanted me to dress up in but I had never done that for him, this was for Steve and Steve alone.

There would be a lot of foreplay and snogging with Steve initially. There would be no hiding my lust for Steve from Graeme as my body betrayed me quickly as it usually did with Steve. Steve would lead me to his room where he would undress me down to just the stockings, suspenders and heels.

Graeme would see nothing but lust and wantonness in my eyes as I watched Steve undress and spread my legs for him and Graeme would hear me say, "Is this the pussy you want big boy? I have wanted your cock in me from the first day I met you."

Steve replied, "I have wanted to fuck since the first day I saw you. He is a lucky bastard to have you."

Graeme would hear me gasp as Steve penetrated me, "Oh Fuck Yes it is so big Steve."

I wouldn't hide any of my want from Graeme as Steve thrust in and out of me. I was audible when I gasped again and again, "Oh Fuck Yes Stevie its heaven, fuck me Steve!"

I never looked at Graeme once as he watched Steve fuck me. He would hear Steve saying clearly, "I want to fuck her again and again Graeme. She is one hot slut."

I would orgasm several times and I made no effort to hide the fact I was having those orgasms from Graeme. I was audible in my ecstasy. Steve would eventually cum in me but only after I had begged him to, "Mercy Steve, I'm cumming again. Mercy! Cum in me Steve, I don't care about anything anymore. Cum in me, I want you to cum in me!"

Graeme would hear me panting as I orgasmed again and Steve came in me, "Oh fuck yes Steveeee! I can feel your baby making cum pumping into me. Pump it all in me Steveeee! You have so much cum pumping into me."

When he had stopped cumming in me I was on me back panting when the still hard Steve withdrew from me and grinned, "Spread your legs slut and show Graeme my seed seeping from you I think that is what he really wants to see babe."

I didn't even stop to think what I was doing as I looked at Graeme and spread my legs wider and Graeme was pumping away on his own dick with his right hand and I knew from the look on his face that he was about to cum as he sighed audibly, "Fuck that is the hottest thing I have ever seen."

He would shoot cum onto tissues he was holding in his left hand. Steve grinned, "Graeme is a voyeur, who would have figured."

He would invite Graeme to photograph his seed seeping from my pussy and then grin, "I haven't finished with her yet. Not by a long way. I think I will fuck her doggy style now and put more of my thick cum in her. She clearly wants me to I think. I can tell from the wanton look on her face she wants me to."

Steve wouldn't cum in me after fucking me doggy style as he shot his load over my ass and invited Graeme to photograph that. Graeme had cum again from wanking off to Steve fucking me. Steve would continue the show by having me on my knees sucking and licking his now drooping dick hard again. He would invite Graeme to take more photos.

Steve would smirk, "She is real talented at giving head Graeme. You are one lucky bloke. She is one talented fuck it is a pity the rest of my sluts aren't as good as Clare when it comes to sex."

Steve would have me suck and lick his dick and balls until he had shot a load on my face and tits and then invite Graeme to take photos of that as well. Steve smirked again, "Fuck she loves being used Graeme. Did you know that? I found something else out about me as well and that is I like a bloke watching as I fuck his chick stupid."

Graeme also seemed to like Steve using me as he would cum again watching Steve use me. Graeme would continue to watch when I fucked Steve cowgirl style. He would continue to take photographs as well and wank off again. We wouldn't see Graeme watching us in the shower as Steve washed me off and fucked me again there. Graeme was absent when Steve fucked me in his bed later as well.

The next morning after I had showered again and to wash the sex with Steve off me I would play the coquette with Graeme, "Thank you for letting me to do that Graeme. I won't lie. I loved every dirty second of it. It was mind blowing awesome sex. I won't lie; I want to fuck Steve again."

I continued giving him shy coquettish looks as I said, "He is obviously bigger and thicker than you. They say size doesn't matter but I think in my case it does Graeme. I loved being stuffed with his big thick cock. I won't lie about it. I hope you won't be too angry when I say that he is the better fuck. He is more experienced I suppose. Well I did say that I wanted to fuck him again. It is just sex; it is you I love though. I hope you won't be too angry with me but I wouldn't blame you if you were."

Graeme would again surprise me when he said, "You can fuck him again but on the condition I get to watch when you do. I don't want you to make a habit of it though. It was pretty hot watching you two fuck."

Graeme might have agreed to become a voyeur to my whoring but something had changed irrevocably and that was Graeme had become less affectionate with me and more passionate and aggressive sexually. I wasn't complaining about the rougher sex with Graeme. It was also ironic that Steve was to become more affectionate with me but not when the others were about. Graeme insisted that the others not know about what was going on even if Bill and Jenny knew that I was fucking Steve, Dave didn't know naturally even if he might have suspected.

When it came to making a habit of fucking Steve well that wasn't going to work as Steve would fuck me over the kitchen table three days later whilst Graeme watched. The next day Steve would fuck me on the table with my ankles on his shoulders as he did so and Graeme would again watch and even film it with his phone-camera.

Graeme would see I was incapable of saying no to Steve ever. My pathetic protests at Steve only seemed to make Graeme hard and start wanking as Steve fucked me. It would be Graeme that requested I talk dirty when Steve was fucking me as he said that was really hot. That night Graeme would let me sleep with Steve again and said he didn't need to watch. The dynamic in the house had changed and it had changed fast.

I think Graeme was relieved when my period struck and I wasn't pregnant to Steve. I chose not to tease Graeme about that even if I was tempted to. I told Graeme that it was his babies I wanted even if I had fantasies about getting pregnant to Steve when Steve was fucking me. I also think that by now most of you think I am an evil bitch. Was I so evil when Graeme was agreeing to it for his own motives?

In the coming weeks and despite the fact that Graeme had a free pass to fuck other chicks he kept watching Steve fuck me and me enjoying it. Graeme kept getting off on seeing Steve's seed seep from my pussy. He also kept getting off on Steve shooting his seed onto my face and tits as well. Graeme was also getting off when I spoke dirty when being fucked hard and fast by Steve. Graeme didn't seem all that bothered when I eventually added Bill to my fuck schedule although he didn't watch me and Bill going at it. Graeme's voyeurism only extended to watching me with Steve for reasons best known to him self.

I wondered how far I could push Graeme's voyeurism. I wondered how far he would let me push my exhibitionist tendencies when it came to watching me fuck other men. Graeme hadn't agreed to me doing hardcore porn photo shoots or hardcore films. He had drawn a line against me doing those even though he had loads of shots of me getting soiled by Steve's seed. It was ironic that the more Graeme objected to me doing hardcore the more I wanted to do it. I had become an out and out slut as opposed to Graeme's wife to be.

I had kept suggesting to Graeme that he should fuck other chicks because I was likely going to fuck other guys over and above fucking Steve and Bill. I was a sex addict by then if I wasn't one before. That idea also excited Graeme and he actually encouraged me to go out and pick other men and fuck them. I didn't immediately jump at that invitation though. I told Graeme that I wasn't just a sex addict but an addict for cock bigger than his. That would become obvious after a particularly sleazy session with Steve.

It would be Steve that would accelerate a changed dynamic in the house. Steve had objected to me going out and picking up and fucking other guys. I had a row with Steve about it that Graeme was a witness to. I suspected Graeme would have let me do it but Steve put his foot down about it. It felt like Steve was now my number one man and not Graeme.

Graeme had watched my gym session with Steve one day and my gym sessions had become touchier feely with Steve since Graeme had started letting me fuck Steve. After the session we headed home and Steve and I stripped each other with passion in front of Graeme. Graeme was wanking before we were naked.

That day would be the first day that Steve taunted Graeme with me and I was no less guilty as I played along with Steve's fantasy. It might have been one that I had as well. Steve would fuck me and say whilst he was thrusting in and out of me "It is so much bigger than their dicks isn't slut?"

I could only reply in my sexual delirium "Oh fuck yes Steve, fuck me with your big thick dick."

He was looking at Graeme wanking himself when he smirked at Graeme, "I am the best fuck aren't I slut?"

I just panted and gasped in my ecstasy, "Yes Steve, fucking you is heaven. I can't get enough of your big thick cock."

It just seemed to make Graeme wank faster. Steve it seemed continued to taunt him "I love fucking your hot body slut and one night a week isn't enough for me. I want to fuck you more. Would you like that slut?"

I had panted, "Fuck yes Steve."

He has Graeme agreeing to me sharing his bed twice a week before he taunted Graeme again, "Who is it you want slut?"

I could only pant as an intense orgasm shredded me, "I want you Steve. It is you I want. I want your big thick cock in me again and again."

I would have words with Steve about that afterwards as I asked him not to taunt Graeme as Graeme didn't deserve that.

In the following weeks after that event as I shared Steve's bed twice a week and not just once well I wished that Graeme was less of a wimp about it. I might have wished he was less of a voyeuristic cuckold or turning into one. I might have wished that he fucked other chicks so that I felt less guilty about what I was doing. I had asked Steve again not to taunt Graeme but Steve had told me, "Why? It gets him off babe. You tell me that he hard fucks you better and better each time that I fuck you."

It was true that the sex with Graeme might have been getting better as Graeme's technique and straying power improved. I might have missed the tender love making though, it was pure unadulterated sex and not love making. It was another cake that I wanted to eat and to have at the same time.

Steve would escalate things further in the coming weeks. Just when it seemed the sex couldn't get any more intense it did. Just when it seemed it couldn't get sleazier it did. Jenny saw what was happening but not Dave. Jenny invited Graeme to fuck her and more than once but he didn't, not even when I told him it was okay. I even suggested to Graeme that I would be okay with him fucking my friends and even my sisters. He didn't though not even when I knew the sluts wanted to sample him.

Steve was the one becoming more and more dominant in the house social and sexual dynamic and Graeme was letting things slide just about every day that passed. I don't know at what point I stopped loving Graeme or at least indifferent to him and began loving Steve if it could be called that since it was pure sexual lust and want.

Steve would push the boundaries again during sex a few weeks later when he had Graeme watch as he taunted him whilst I was again delirious during sex as Steve grinned "Clare loves my dick in her so much and she is such an addict for my big dick that I think I should make her my slut Graeme. She is such a dirty slut don't you think?"

Steve would continue, "Would you like to be my slut Clare? I think deep down you want to be my slut."

In my sexual ecstasy I would pant and gasp, "Fuck yes Steve, make me your slut, I want to be your slut."