The New House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be no doubt in Graeme's mind that was what I said. Steve would continue to taunt him and I would continue my betrayal as my body betrayed me again and again.

Steve grinned at Graeme again, "I think I will make her my whore, well she is a natural one on my dick. Would you like to be my whore Clare?"

I could only pant and gasp again, "Fuck yes fuck make me your whore I'm your whore already. Make me your whore Steve, I want it."

By the end of that session with Steve I was begging Steve to make me his sex slave and Graeme was going along with the whole idea or so it seemed. It just gave Graeme a permanent sort of hard on. He had been standing watching and stroking his dick. I gave Graeme a look and went back to kissing Steve until, Steve got hard again and then I straddled him before impaling my pussy on his dick. I looked at Graeme several times.

I went back to focusing on Steve as I told Steve, "No more lovemaking, I want fucked hard the way you used to fuck me Steve."

I almost said the way you used to fuck me before Graeme found out about us. Steve rolled me on to my back as I gave Graeme a salacious look as Steve began to fuck me fast and hard and roughly. I looked at Graeme as I gasped, "You can't be Steve Graeme. Be yourself and not him. I am his whore Graeme and you can't do it for me the way he does it but he can't love me the way you love me. You do still love me don't you Graeme. It would break my heart if you didn't still love me."

It was a strange question to ask and a strange statement to make considering Steve was between my legs pumping in and out of me hard and I had my legs wrapped round his waist and an ecstatic wanton look on my face no doubt. It was really bizarre as I was Steve's slut and he knew it and by my own words he knew it. I was probably just a slut anyway by that point.

Steve would hard fuck me for over two hours and make me cum several times. Graeme had been watching and stroking his dick the whole time. After Steve had cum Graeme would retreat to what had once been our shared bedroom. I would shower and then visit Graeme as I gave him a concerned look, "Graeme are you okay?"

He had shrugged, "Yeah babe I am okay you know I don't mind you fucking Steve and that I like watching you two fucking. I do still love you. It is because I love that I let you be his whore."

I ran to him and hugged him, "You do know that you just need to tell me any time to stop being his whore and I will Graeme but I think I told you that already but I am reminding you if I didn't. I don't want to hurt you Graeme. If this is hurting you then say so and I will stop it."

I probably wouldn't stop being a slut but I was worried about him. I almost sobbed, "I love you Graeme even if I have a strange if not horrid way of showing it. It is you that I want to grow old with really. I can't take back what I have done and it just can't be miraculously undone."

He kissed me gently, "It is okay babe. I am really okay. You worry too much babe. I know you can't help yourself around him babe. I know you turn into a total slut around him. I didn't know I would turn into a voyeur that gets turned on about it though. I see how happy you are when he is fucking you. I see that look of ecstasy on your face when you are obviously cumming on his dick and when he is pumping his cum into you.

I am not against you doing the hardcore porn as long as you take care about it Clare. You might be right about the money. It is scary how much money we have borrowed. So do the porn but don't be cheap about it. It means you will be fucking other guys by extension I suppose.

Oh and when you are with him sexually. Don't hold back. Let yourself go, holding anything back well that defeats the purpose of being his slut in the first place."

I smiled, "I don't deserve you Graeme. You are too nice to me. I am happy when you are making love to me as well. I think you could make a lot of girl's happy making love to them as they don't get any really. I don't want this to be all about the pleasure I am getting Graeme. I love you even more for what you just said."

It would be a drawn out chat as I tried to convince myself he was alright and also to get him to fuck other chicks so I wouldn't feel as guilty about fucking Steve as I had bout of guilt that night.

After my chat with Graeme I went back to Steve's bed as I was sharing a bed more often with Steve by then as in 4 nights a week at least. Steve would rouse and grin, "I love the smell of you just washed slut."

Steve would roll me onto my back and spread my legs as my pussy was wet for his cock again. I also saw Graeme watching us again and stroking his hard dick as Steve penetrated me hard and I gasped, "Fuck yes Steve, fuck me hard stud. Fuck your cock in me drives me nuts."

Steve would thrust faster and faster as I spoke dirtier. Graeme would hear me panting audibly as my orgasm built and I got more delirious, "FUCK YES STEVE! FUCK YOUR SLUT STUPID! FUCK I NEED YOUR COCK FUCKING ME FAST AND HARD! GIVE IT TO YOUR SLUT!"

I would have another of those turn me to total jelly orgasms before Steve came in me again. Then Steve went into slow love making mode on me when he got hard again. He wasn't going to give it to me hard and fast that time. He was whispering in my ear that he loved me over and over again. They were words that I had wanted to hear from him but right then I was confused. His cock was still driving me nuts even in slow motion.

I looked and saw Graeme was still watching intently and stroking his dick in an almost trance like state. He would see nothing but sexual rapture written on my face and in my eyes.

Steve would fuck me in slow motion until my body slowly began to betray me again as Graeme watched. I wrapped myself round Steve and clung to him as he began to build up the speed of his thrusts and kiss me with controlled passion as he did so. Steve was fucking me and not cumming and I knew that with each time I came it would be more intense.

It would inevitably get to the point where I was going to orgasm again and I gave Graeme an almost abject apologetic look as I saw him looking and pump his dick faster.

I turned back to look up at Steve and the orgasm shredded me, "FUCK YES STEVE I'M CUMMING AGAIN LOVE ME STEVE I LOVE YOU UH FUCK UH FUCK UH FUCK STEVE I LOVE YOU LOVE ME!"

His dick pulsed inside of me as more of his seed pumped into me and I thought how many more times was I going to betray Graeme on Steve's dick or another mans dick for that matter. Graeme hadn't wanted me to hold anything back so I didn't. Steve would make sure that Graeme would get a good view of his seed seeping from my ravaged pussy.

I was giving Graeme guilty looks the next day when he totally out of the blue yonder suggested, "You should move in 24/7 into our room with Steve and cheat on him with me. Well I can't satisfy you sexually most of the time and you have fallen for him. Well it seems to me that you have fallen for him. You could be faking it but it doesn't look like it. He has fallen for you and that is obvious. He now has what I had so I think it is only fair that I get to cuck him now, don't you think. Oh and no getting pregnant to him, please don't let happen."

I did think that it was only cucking if I got myself pregnant to another man and I had no intention of doing that even if I had a fantasy about it. There was though a weird warped logic to Graeme's suggestion that made me giggle and then laugh as I said, "Okay if that is what you want Graeme. I think I owe you that at the very least. It makes no sense but if that is what you want."

To be continued.