The New House Ch. 03

Story Info
Clare continues to cheat with unforeseen consequences.
9.4k words
3.45
6.9k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

Suspicious Behavior:

I never ever expected him to ask me the question about me cheating on him. It was I suppose the last question I expected from him. I wondered if he knew something or if I had let something slip in an unguarded moment. I thought that Steve and Bill and I had been very careful about covering our activities.

I would play the injured party for all that it was worth whatever. I ended up being at my sister Ruth's place for three days before Graeme showed up at her door all apologetic and contrite and apologizing for being an insensitive asshole. I had been on the verge of running back to Graeme since he hadn't even tried to phone me in that three days and Ruth had been on the verge of shoving me out saying that I should get back to him before another slut took my place and one would if I didn't wise up.

Well me and Graeme did have a good tet-a-tet where I admitted to fancying other blokes and even to the point of saying if I wasn't with him I would have had sex with Steve. I admitted to wanting to have sex with Steve. I told him that Steve excited me sexually but nothing had happened despite my outrageous flirting. I had also told Graeme that other blokes excited me sexually. I was trying to divert his thoughts from Steve and Bill with my other words.

I of course apologised for being hopeless neurotic and an even more shameless flirt and for threatening to sleep with another guy. I told him that was out of order of me. I also told him that I would try to tone down my flirting with other guys as long as he didn't go jealous on me. I told him I would scratch the eyes out of any girl that looked sideways at him as he was my man. We kissed and made up after I gave him the quivering lip and wet Bambi eyes treatment.

I thought Graeme was giving me strange looks that I hadn't seen from him before. I suggested that we have an early night and have sex. It was all to distract him or so I hoped.

That night he was particular aggressive in his lovemaking. Well it was more like a hard fucking that I usually got from Steve than lovemaking. I thought he knew then that I was fucking Steve or another guy at the very least. Graeme didn't wear a condom that night and I didn't ask him to thinking it might have been one of my safe days. He would fuck me no less than six times that night or at least cum in me six times. The fourth, fifth and sixth times he would make me cum. He didn't have the control that Steve or Bill had though.

I would tease Graeme about his staying power and passion that night "You were very passionate tonight and you lasted way longer than usual and all because you think I might be cheating on you. Maybe I should make you jealous more often even though you have no reason to be jealous."

He had replied, "Have you see how hot you look lately Clare? I think I might have plenty reason to be jealous. I see how you flirt with other guys now as well. It is like saying that you are available to them."

When Graeme went to sleep I stayed awake thinking about where I might have slipped up in those three months since I had first fucked Steve. I had felt so secure in my cheating and I wouldn't get caught. I hadn't found any answers by the time I had fallen asleep. I felt like I had made a mistake letting him cum in me as that was way outside my normal behavior. I had had words with Graeme before I went to sleep "You better look after me Graeme if you got me pregnant. I will set my brothers on you if you don't, look after me that is."

Graeme would be gone in the morning before I rose. I sat at the kitchen table in my usual uniform of one of Graeme's checked shirts. I drank strong coffee and wracked my brains for where I might have slipped up. It seemed that all the literature I had read on cheating and not getting caught was a total waste of time. I was pretty sure that I had avoided displaying most of the signs that I was having any kind of affair even though part of me actually wanted to get caught fucking Steve.

I would shower and get dressed real slutty before heading out for my gym session with Steve that morning. I wasn't prepared to give up the sex with Steve. It was also the case that the idea that Graeme suspected I was fucking about made it even more exciting. It also seemed to make Steve more of everything in bed as well. We would agree that day to take a break from each other. I wasn't happy about that decision but then I wanted my cake and to eat it right then. In the weeks ahead I would try to tone things down with Bill as well. That policy of abstinence from Steve only lasted about a week before we were fucking again. The sexual abstinence policy with Bill lasted about two weeks.

That particular evening though Jenny would introduce Elena a girl she knew as our masseuse stroke physiotherapist. Elena would tell Graeme that I had back problems because of my big tits and it was all good practice for her being just a student. She elaborate on the lie by saying she did girls for free but charged guys. It might have alleviated some of Graeme's suspicions or so I hoped but I wasn't taking any chances and nor was Penny.

In the weeks that followed I did my best to drain Graeme sexually. I knew that was working when he complained about being raw or exhausted. I fucked him bareback on what I thought of as my safe days. It was a relief when my periods struck and I hadn't got pregnant. Graeme didn't even mind my obvious flirting with Steve and Bill but more with Steve. Well I was also putting out quite a lot I suppose.

It would be during those weeks that I would broach the idea of working in a sleazy Bar as a lap and pole dancer with Graeme to make more money. I broached the idea with him twice but he was dead against it. I thought he might be. I let him win those two times. I think the gym sessions with Steve had a definite effect on me. I was still 35E tits and a 35 ass but I had lost three inches from around my waist. I was now definitely curvy and I got a lot of sleazy looks from men and I invited the looks.

I was a little surprised that Graeme didn't say anything about my touchy feely flirting with Steve; I thought he would but he didn't. He didn't say anything about my flirting with Bill either even though I told Graeme I would tone down the flirting or try to but I hadn't. I had snapped at Graeme a couple of times for being jealous.

However Graeme didn't blink when I asked him if I could try out as a photographer's model for some extra money. I had seen the Ads hanging up on various University boards. He didn't blink either when I said I was doing some modelling stroke posing for Arts College students male and female and some of it would be nude modelling and posing. He called it art so that seemed to make it okay.

Graeme had put his foot down though about me doing what I had loosely called glamour photography since I would have to get my big tits out for the camera. He had naturally put his foot down about me doing soft core porn when I raised that subject with him as I had been offered the chance to do it. I think that he thought I was pulling his leg a little bit until I told him that I had been offered quiet a lot of money to do hardcore porn as well.

I had suggested that same day, "Graeme I am kind of turned on by the idea of doing soft-core and hardcore porn since I am horny all the time now it seems. It pays really well it seems and I don't think we can say no to the money. We owe our respective parents quiet a lot of money on this place even though we have some pay back with rents it is just a fraction of what we owe them. We can't be sure of having that money coming in all of the time either Graeme."

I am not sure at what point I began manipulating Graeme into letting me experiment with other blokes with his consent but it became the general drift of conversations and discussions I began. I left him in no doubt that I was pretty much randy all of the time and he wasn't meeting my sexual needs despite his best efforts. I would drop the subject when he appeared to be getting annoyed with it and of course I would be extra nice to him.

I would contrive to set up a discussion with Steve and Bill one night with Graeme in on it. They wouldn't let me work at a sleazy Club or Bar either if I was their fiancée and Steve said they were nothing more than fronts for knocking shops. I pouted whilst Graeme looked pleased with their responses. They didn't agree with Graeme about the glamour photography and they thought he should let me do it.

When they disagreed with him about the soft-core porn I giggled and leapt on Steve's lap "Maybe I will ditch you for them Graeme. It seems they don't have a problem with me getting naked for a camera. I think it turns them on as well."

I would leap on Bills lap afterwards before Graeme got any ideas about me and Steve before I resumed my own seat and smiled at Graeme "I don't know why you won't let me do the glamour photography or the soft core porn but I won't do it if you don't want me to."

Steve and Bill would agree with him when it came to me doing hardcore porn or any kind of Escort work. Although they both thought I would be good at those things and probably make a bundle of money at them. They would shock Graeme though when they said that if I was their girlfriend they would let me fuck other guys and often. Steve said chicks had a higher capacity for sex and every chick he had sex with drained him dry. Bill shocked him more by saying he would like to watch me fuck other guys as well. I had giggled nervously about their last admissions. They had the view that until I was married then I was fair game for any studs that wanted to fuck me.

I knew from the look on his face that Graeme didn't like the idea of me fucking other guys at all. I giggled nervously again "They are only saying that as they don't do the girlfriend thing Graeme. Well they are notorious womanizers and players and pussy hounds and you aren't."

Steve laughed "Hey that isn't fair. I don't know about Bill but I haven't shagged another chick for month's babe. You exhaust Graeme so we have been saving our sperm for you babe. We aren't the only blokes that would fuck you to give poor exhausted Graeme a rest from you."

Graeme looked shocked again as I giggled nervously and flashed my eyes at Graeme jiggling my tits as I did so "Maybe you are right to be jealous since it seems all those blokes want to fuck me Graeme. So what do you say Graeme? Would you let me fuck other blokes? I am just so horny all of the time now."

I didn't need to know that his answer would be no of course. It was enough right then to introduce the idea to him and repeat the message. When he asked me if I would be happy about him fucking other chicks I giggled nervously about it, "No I wouldn't Graeme as you barely have enough in the tank for me, in fact you don't have enough in the tank for me to let me share you with any other slut. I read somewhere that a human female's capacity for sex is way greater than the male's capacity Graeme. It confirmed what Steve said about chicks. So no I don't think I would be happy sharing you with another slut at all."

Out of the blue he would ask me, "How many men have your sisters had sex with Clare?"

I giggled nervously again as I replied, "I am sorry to disappoint you Graeme but Ruth and Sara are total sluts. They have had lots of men. They have had at least 10 different men each since my last birthday and I reckon more than that in their beds or other places like the back seats of cars. They have had more men than Steve has had women but then Steve says he is saving all that spunk for me. He turned down Ruth and Sara both Graeme so he just might be saving all that spunk for me after all. You might just catch something from Ruth and Sara right now."

Graeme actually laughed, "That is an evil catty thing to say about your sisters or two of them at least,"

I flashed my eyes at him, "It just happens to be true Graeme, I am not just saying that because you fancy them either. They both fuck bareback and they aren't all that fussy about whom they fuck either. I don't want you catching something that you could pass onto me.

Oh and before you ask April, Becky, Louise and Maggie my so called mates are sluts as well. It is why I don't go on nights out with them generally as they are on the prowl for cock. I would almost certainly have two timed you by now if I went on nights out with them and probably caught an STD. Well they have all had STD's Graeme. Of course they aren't going to advertise the fact that they have all had the Clap.

It is why none of them have long term boyfriends right now let alone fiancés, they have all two timed whatever boys they have been with."

He pointed out, "Yet you want to fuck other blokes Clare?"

I played the shy coquette, "I don't want to fuck just any bloke. I want to fuck Steve and maybe Bill as they are stacked and they are also clean. I also like them in case you didn't notice. They aren't total strangers to me. Besides they are players who prefer one night stands and aren't into long term relationships like us. I don't want to lose you Graeme. It would just be sex with them Graeme and nothing deeper. But if you aren't okay with it then I won't do it Will you at least think about it Graeme?"

Of course I wasn't going to tell to tell Graeme that I had already fucked Steve and Bill and had been fucking them for months when we had that risky conversation. I wasn't going to tell Graeme that it would be more than just sex with Steve. I had too many intimate and intense moments with Steve for it to be considered just sex any longer. It felt like the sex with Steve if anything was getting even more intense. I just found it impossible to keep my hands from Steve and it seemed he felt the same way. I wasn't the virginal girl that had got engaged to Graeme any longer. I wasn't the pure Ministers daughter any longer either.

It seemed that the sexual dynamic in my life was also changing in that it was Graeme that was into hard fucking me and Steve was into the slow gentle lovemaking. Steve would never admit to loving me but it felt to me as if he did when he made slow sensual love to me. As far as I knew I was the only slut that Steve was fucking during that time. I was fucking Bill less and less but then Jenny was fucking Bill a lot. I thought there was something more than just fucking going on between Bill and Jenny.

The sexual dynamic in the house would change one night when Jenny would spill the beans in front of Graeme and me when she said, "Uhmm guys me and Dave are having an open relationship and have been for maybe the last two months at least. I thought I would clear that up since Graeme seen me coming out of Bills room this morning. Well Dave has been fucking other girls and well I have been fucking other guys. I prefer to fuck Bill though as he is fit, clean and stacked."

Graeme looked embarrassed as his face went a slight red in color as he stammered out, "I didn't see anything Jenny."

Jenny just giggled, "Play the innocent all you want Graeme but you couldn't have not seen I was half naked and looked well fucked. I looked like Clare looks like most mornings and reeking of sex. Well you sort of look and smell like that most mornings Graeme. Oh and you like a girl in sussies and stockings.

Well I just wanted to say that Dave and I have been getting on better since we started having an open relationship. You may or may not have noticed. He is less jealous for a start. Well what is good for the goose is good for the gander in this instance. I just happen to have a bigger sexual appetite than Dave. Have you two ever thought about having an open relationship?"

Graeme choked on his drink and I giggled to hide my nervousness, "I think Jenny fancies you Graeme and she wants to fuck you something rotten. I uhmm wouldn't object if you wanted to."

Jenny smiled, "It isn't as crude as that. You guys have been together a long time in comparison to me and Dave. I wanted to see what it is about Graeme that keeps you with him babe and Graeme admitted to fancying me months ago. That in my language translated means he wants to fuck me. I know you liked what you saw this morning Graeme."

I wasn't sure about this development as Jenny was the kind of girl that might just steal Graeme away from me. I wasn't really sure that I wanted Jenny fucking Graeme even though I was a slut and I tried to shift the topic, "So who is Dave fucking? I didn't think he would let you fuck Bill."

Jenny laughed, "Oh Dave is fucking some skinny things on his courses. He doesn't know about Bill. I would have fucked Steve but Steve isn't interested in me really. It is you he wants to fuck babe and he wants to fuck you bad. I see the way he looks at you when he thinks nobody is looking. It is pretty hard to miss."

I giggled nervously and gave Graeme a coquettish look. Jenny continued, "Bill was supposed to be taboo to me and Steve as well and Graeme. Well I wasn't to fuck anybody under the same roof or in the bed I share with Dave. I kept to the bed rule. It is just that I don't like fucking total strangers. I like sex with other men but just not total strangers as there is no telling what they have.

We had other rules as in no getting STD's or pregnancies or falling in love. It is just sex and that is it. Heck there isn't even any dating as in going to the movies or going to dances or clubbing. It is just sex. There is another rule about not fucking bareback but I broke that last night with Bill, well it was one of my safe days and I like the feeling of him cumming in me and getting filled with his cum. Bill only fucks bareback.

You will have to keep my secret and like I said Dave and I really are getting on better since we started having an open relationship. I think even the sex is better. Oh and before you ask I wouldn't be doing this if we were married. Since we aren't married I figure it is okay for both of us to have some extracurricular sex. Once we are married then that extracurricular sex stops, if we get married that is."

Jenny would catch me on my own later and tell me, "Steve isn't fucking me any longer babe. I think he is in love with you that is why. He wants you and just you or so it seems to me."

I went into lip chewing mode with worry, "If he feels like that about me then why doesn't he just tell me that he loves me. It has been about more than just sex for ages now. I like being with him and not just for the sex."

Jenny replied, "I think that is why Dave and me wont last babe and that is because I like being with other men more. I think Dave likes being with those skinny hippy types of chicks deep down. You and Graeme are still really nice with each other after all that time together."

I had replied, "I don't think Graeme will go for an open relationship and I don't see him giving me permission to fuck Steve or any other guy for that matter. It took a lot of hard work to get him to let me do the glamour photography and even harder work no puns intended to let me do the soft-core porn shoots. I never thought he would go for that. There is no way he is going to let me fuck Steve openly."

Jenny smiled in reply, "Oh I don't know about that. I never figured Dave would let me fuck other guys. He just doesn't want it being guys that he would know. Dave is letting me do hardcore photo shoots now. Well I knew he liked porn anyway and it seems he likes me doing hardcore photo shoots mostly because he doesn't know the studs involved. Dave has a voyeuristic side to him but I didn't know it ran as deep as it does in him.

Oh and the porn studs I worked with are hung like Bill and Steve babe just in case you get a notion to do it. I would have done it behind Dave's back if he hadn't agreed to let me do it. Dave particularly likes the creampie shots I give him. He likes to see other guys cum leaking from my snatch. It turns him on. Guys are so weird that way I think. I don't think I would be so keen to see him fucking other chicks.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers