All Comments on 'The New Housemate'

by GraceFairway

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like it. But if u plan on making this a series, I would love a role swap. Where the spray starts to loosen it's grip and she gets a little pay back. Making the goth in to this princess and having this goodie goodie turn in to a revenge seeking person.

U leave it open at the end saying the spray should be good, but what if it wasn't. What if that rebel breaking thru is in fact a darker side of her also.

Idk. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gosh!

Quite the read! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Def make into a series, find a way to make it creative. I only wished you slowed down with the transformation part, that was a bit rushed. Otherwise, it was GREAT!!

obviousagentobviousagentover 3 years ago

Fantastic story, the orientation and outlook change are well written and the subject becoming a big tiddy lesbian goth was amazing. Please continue. writing as you have a talent for it.

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind comments - I'm really glad that you liked the story!

I am intending to continue this one, so you'll be seeing further adventures of Alice and Amy soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I absolutely loved this story, the mind control and step by step conversion of the pink princess into a cigarette toting goth dyke was brilliant. I was on the edge 😉, pretty much from start to finish.... please keep up the good work 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Has my pussy wanting a Dyke with a 10 inch black strap-on!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraceFairway@GraceFairway
I write things I like, and which appeal to me, and hopefully other readers will enjoy them too! My themes include (but are not limited to) mind control, smoking, alt girls, clothes/outfit swaps, prostitution and women dominating each other. I can be reached for feedback/requ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES