The new Janitor

Story Info
After a night of sexual frustration, Mason couldn’t help him
2.6k words
4.72
4.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason felt like a zombie. The fluorescent overhead lights numbed his senses, allowing his hands to swiftly move across the keyboard without much thought. He tried to look out the window, but the blinds were drawn. Probably so the few remaining workers wouldn't realize how late it was. The blonde felt lethargic, like his face, arms, and legs were heavy despite the fact he kept busy completing his work. The granola bars and other snacks he packed weren't helping either. Mason's mind was totally removed from what he was doing.

He found himself in the restroom, staring at his own enervated face in the mirror. Dark bags had formed under his eyes, which were especially accentuated against his white skin. After splashing a bit of water on his face, he conjured up his ever-depleting supply of self-respect and decided that it was about time he went home. His work wasn't exactly finished, not that he could remember what he was doing anyway, but depriving himself of a good meal while working absurd hours into the night would only inhibit his workflow, right? So, Mason straightened up the collar of his red dress shirt, quickly fixed his hair, and headed out.

Pulling into the driveway, he noticed that the lights were off. Noah must have been asleep, which was fair considering that it was three in the morning. But, Mason still needed to eat. So, he tried to tiptoe around their house as quietly as possible, silently opening the fridge, the light temporarily blinding him, and swiftly shoving their leftover takeout into the microwave. However, this somnambulist device had no concerns for Mason's noise qualms and proceeded to blast through the food at decibels which should really be illegal. Not even a second later, a groan emanated from the depths of their room and the blonde feared that he was going to wake his husband up. One hasty decision later and he was eating frigid lo mein by himself in a dark room with a cheap, plastic fork.

Aiming to appreciate that good meal, Mason wolfed it down as quickly as possible and vowed to never do that again. As soon as he threw the carton away, a yawn escaped his lips and he figured that now was as good of a time as any to get some sleep. He went through his nightly routine: brushing his teeth, washing his face, only taking off his pants because he was too tired to fully change into pajamas, and completed it with a graceful flop onto his husband who groaned in response. Mason giggled, planting a greasy kiss on his partner's face.

Now that Mason was on top of him, he simply couldn't resist. He pulled Noah close, craving the mingling of their body heat, and peppered his sleeping husband with kisses. Having the larger man next to him made Mason feel secure. The fleeting fragrances of Noah's cologne made him smell of sandalwood and chestnuts. The blonde raked a coarse tongue up his husband's neck, savoring the intoxicating taste of light musk and sweat from sleeping under the covers on a warm night. Mason's member stirred, sleepily poking at his boxer briefs while he continued to shower his husband with love. Impulsively, the blonde stuck a hand down Noah's pajama bottoms, shivering when his delicate fingers met his man's cock. It was so thick even when flaccid that Mason had to stretch his hand to get it to fit around the entire thing. He used his fingers to spread the foreskin, playing with the beads of pre Noah secreted in his sleep. Soon enough, he was hard too and Mason took pleasure in jerking his sleepy husband off, fantasizing about what sort of lecherous dreams the big man was having. Mason was so absorbed in these fantasies that he didn't notice Noah shifting in his sleep and then opening his eyes. The result of which was a groggy shove to the blonde's chest to get him off of him.

"Not right now, love," came the response the blonde didn't want to hear. Mason pouted and rolled closer to his husband who, to his delight, wrapped an arm around him and pulled the smaller man to him. Mason giggled again and turned around so he could plant a kiss on his nose. Noah's face scrunched up and he said,

"Why does your breath smell like soy sauce?" Mason guffawed and stuck a finger in his husband's chest.

"I just brushed my teeth. But, more importantly," The horny blonde pulled down his boxers, revealing his hard cock. "Can we do something quick? I'm reaaaaaally pent up." He tried to use the saddest face he could muster, but his efforts were lost in the darkness of their room. Noah shook his head.

"Not in the mood tonight, sorry."

Mason frowned and pulled up his underwear and turned away from Noah, dejected. The larger man felt bad for his partner, but he was already on the verge of sleep again. A powerful yawn overpowered his will to do anything but melt into their bed and Mason fell asleep with the consolation prize of his husband's strong arms around him. When he woke up in the afternoon, the bed was empty, and his cock was still hard. He could feel the warmness of Noah's presence fading by the second, leaving him cold and confused. With a sigh, the blonde mustered up his remaining willpower and got ready for work.

The next day, Mason couldn't focus on his work at all. To be fair, it was difficult when he had an erection that wouldn't go away. It was hard enough as is to constantly hide his manhood under the desk. Add that on to the mind numbing work he had to get through and the whole operation became impossible. His boss gave him extra paperwork as well because he didn't finish everything yesterday. How was that supposed to help? Now he was even further behind! Mason slumped over his desk and groaned. He wasn't going to get any work done like this. The erection had to be dealt with.

Timidly, he got up from his desk, hands in his pockets to push his slacks forward so his cock was less noticeable, and sprinted to the restroom. When he got there, black and yellow caution tape was put in an X pattern over the door and a muscular stranger leaned next to it smoking a cigarette. Mason wasn't sure if that was even allowed indoors, but he didn't really care. All he could look at was how the stranger's black shirt fit tightly against his body, making his chest and arm pop out really nicely. It almost felt like he was trying to catch someone's attention. Drawing his eyes further downwards, Mason could see a really great looking bulge. This stranger was definitely a bull in Mason's mind. He really didn't care what others thought of him. He knew that he was hot and wanted to strut it. The most intimidating thing about him though was his piercing blue eyes that were currently staring into the blonde's soul.

"Need something?" the gruff voice asked.

God, he was hot. Mason's already turgid dick pounced against his pants harder than before, a dollop of pre spilling onto his underwear. Was he getting turned on just from the way someone talked? He really needed to check himself. There was a limit to how sexually frustrated a person could be. But, here was a previously unknown hunk standing right in front of him as if he was personally delivered from the heavens. Mason briefly looked around to make sure that he wasn't the only one seeing this hunk of a janitor. Once sure in his mental fortitude, he realized the opportunity he had here.

"Y-yes, actually," the blonde stammered before coughing and readjusting his posture. "I needed to use the restroom. Can you let me in?" The janitor playfully looked the caution tape up and down, pretending to be surprised by its existence.

"Closed for maintenance. Use the one downstairs," he said before returning to the cigarette. Mason looked at him incredulously. He was one of those dense ones, wasn't he? Shame that he chose a janitorial position. He could have made a killing in modeling. After a not-so-discreet lip bite, the blonde was moved to continue.

"I don't know where it is," Mason said with feigned ignorance. The hunk janitor scoffed. This man's lying was horrible. Anyone with functioning eyes would see the little guy's excitement growing by the second. Despite the rudimentary attempt, he decided to play along.

"Yeah? You new here?"

"No. Are you?"

The taller man rolled his eyes and took another puff of his cigarette before looking up and down at the blonde. "Why don't you ask your partner?" He pointed at Mason's left hand. Mason looked down and noticed that he was talking about his marriage ring. "He doesn't work here and besides he left me a bit unsatisfied the other night."

The janitor simply smirked at this revelation.

Heaving his body off the wall, he started walking towards the exit, waiting for Mason to follow. It took Mason a bit to get it, but once he did, he quickly followed.

"I'm supposed to be on my break, but I think I can make an exception for such a cute damsel in distress," the janitor said jokingly before giving the blonde a wink. A small part of him felt guilty for flirting with this super hot stranger, but at this point, Mason wasn't using his brain right now. He desperately needed this right now.

The two walked to the first floor in relative silence. Mason had to resist the urge of holding onto the stranger like his property. Maybe it was the heat talking, but he wanted everyone to know that he was claiming whoever this new janitor was. Even though he was already married for 5 years now. Mason searched him for a nametag, realizing that he hadn't even gotten the stranger's name yet. And right there in the gold tag was... Jason. His name was Jason. Mason smirked. He liked the sound of that.

Soon enough, the duo ended up at the janitor's closet, which was right next to the restrooms. They weren't easily visible from the work floor, but a man walking out of them gave the two a strange look as Jason led the blonde inside. Trying to smooth the situation over, Mason gave the man a small wave, but that only made him more confused.

The closet was a rather cramped space, filled to the brim with mop heads, brooms, different types of soaps, and other janitorial products. It was difficult to maneuver between the mess, but Mason didn't mind. All it meant was that they would have to be closer together. The blonde salivated at the thought of feeling Jason's toned body pushed up against him, Mason using his weight to shove the smaller male against a shelf or wall.

As soon as the janitor closed the door, Mason was all over him. He knew the smaller man was horny, but he didn't expect the barrage of kisses and feelsy, wandering hands that were about to come his way. It was like the pent-up office worker wanted to explore every part of him, a short, but welcome, reprieve from his stressful job. Mason quickly unbuckled Jason's belt and unzipped his pants, eager to see what he was packing. And what it was, was a monster.

Jason's cock was already erect from their short bout of foreplay. The blonde estimated that it had to be at least seven inches and the hard white mass throbbed as if confirming his suspicions. Mason placed a tentative hand on his sensitive tip and slowly dragged it down the janitor's shaft. The heat emanating from it was incredible; it warmed Mason's hands instantly. But the real winner was the smell. Oh God, the smell. Jason's musk overpowered the faint mildew that was present before, completely masking the small space with a new scent. He smelled like a man. Mason kneeled down and let the stream of pre he secreted drip onto his tongue, the smaller male's own saliva falling onto the floor. The liquid was salty, but sweet at the same time and he couldn't get enough of it.

The blonde quickly took Jason's thick cock into his mouth, stretching it as wide as possible to be able to reach the bottom of the sweaty janitor's shaft. His gag reflex activated instantly and Mason pulled off of him, coughing up a storm. Jason was much thicker than his husband. He would have to approach this from a different angle. Instead of deepthroating the hung bull, Mason was content with only going halfway, using his coarse tongue to pleasure Jason's cockhead while his free hands massaged the janitor's balls. The larger man's testicles hung low and were extremely full. It seemed like both of them were equally pent up. Mason couldn't help but drool at the thought of those heavy orbs slapping against his ass when Jason fucked him, his saliva starting to pool into a small puddle on the floor. It seemed like Jason appreciated the blonde's efforts as he placed his hands behind Mason's head. But instead of keeping his hand there, Jason grabbed Mason's shoulders and pushed him against the wall.

"I'd love to play all day with you, but my break is gonna end soon so we need to hurry this up," he dictated before pulling down the blonde's slacks as well. Mason felt utterly powerless under the strength of the janitor's arms and could do nothing but watch Jason ravage him. The janitor positioned his cock at the base of the blonde's tight hole. Almost as if forgetting his own words, he teased him a bit, pretending to miss Mason's taint to watch the slutty man pout and beg. Eventually, he got tired of playing and decided to shove his monster cock into him. Mason gasped, not prepared for how big Jason would feel. It was like Jason had taken up his entire insides. It was a feeling of completeness he couldn't get anywhere else. Hanging onto the janitor, Mason brought the two of them closer, carefully sliding Jason's throbbing cock inside himself. Loud moans echoed throughout the closet, becoming plainly audible from outside as well. But neither of them cared; they were too wrapped up in their own lust and desire to worry about their fellow employee's concerns.

The janitor began to thrust by himself now, quickly bottoming out inside of the smaller male. Not only did Mason take his cock like a pro, but he was squeezing him so tightly. It was hard to keep focused on the rhythm of his hips when Mason's main goal seemed to be milking every last drop of cum out of him. Jason grunted through his thrusts, sweat beading down his forehead, the compactness of the room making it hot. Both men were panting, their fluids and scents mixing as the janitor thoroughly filled the office worker.

"Jason, please cum inside me~" Mason cried out. The only response he received was a nod against his chest and another grunt. Jason sped up his broken pace, sloppily slamming his cock inside Mason again and again. When Jason bottomed out inside the blonde again, Mason squeezed as tight as he could. That proved enough for the janitor and a load of hot seed spurt into Mason's hole. He didn't want the janitor leaving any time soon, even if they had to go back to work.

It took Mason a second to realize someone had opened the door to the closet. There stood the employee who left the restroom earlier, struck dumbfounded by what he just found. With a smile, Mason lazily waved at him again.

"Wanna join?"