The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed unable to hold the large load on her tongue anymore. She stopped her stroking and just let his male organ pump out the rest of his much needed orgasm. When she thought he was done she swallowed once more and then removed her lips from his still enlarged tool.

She looked at him as he moved away and pushed his semi erect penis back in his pants. She saw the face of satisfaction on him as she felt violated. The taste of his sperm was still strong on her tongue as she stood up wanting to gag but holding it in.

"Oh...before you leave, please put in a reservation at Daniel's on 5th."

Jennifer saw that he did not have a care about what just happened and only seemed to be concerned with getting off and then making plans for later. She nodded her head and walked out. Not caring about if he needed anything else, she quickly hurried to the bathroom.

Once in the stall and having a moment of privacy, the tears came down. With large droplets, she sobbed, knowing that she was there only as a pleasurable toy that cleaned up and ordered food. She thought about even if she had a college degree, she would still be demeaned into sucking his dick and ordering food.

She was determined to not let it get her down and to just leave before something else was asked of her that she could not take back or easily try and forget. The thought of money was in her head, but so was the courage of letting herself leave with knowing that he did not get the best of her.

"Did you cry it out?" George said, seemingly waiting for her at the door.

"What?" she answered, trying to play if off but then realized her eyeliner probably gave away her real feelings.

"It's okay. Come back next Friday if you want a chance for the position. You are in the final round and you only have one person going against you now."

"I don't know if I want this job."

"Shhh. Just stop right there. Everyone does things they don't want. It's a part of life. You have a real chance at landing a job that will secure your life forever. Work it for five years and then retire. You'll have enough money to live happy. Leave now, and it's back to work asking if they want fries with their happy meal."

Even with the apprehension and feeling of being completely violated, Jennifer knew that George was right. If she walked away from this, the chance of a lifetime, her life might as well be over.

She nodded to him with a weak smile and soft "Thanks", before lightly squeezing his shoulder before walking past him to leave. She took a deep breath, straightened herself as if nothing happened, and made her way out of the office and out of the building.

She was thankful that her parents weren't home. She really didn't feel like speaking to anybody. All she wanted to do was shower away the feeling of being dirty and curl up in bed with some Netflix. She brought her toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash into the shower with her and turned the water on a little hotter than usual. She threw off her clothes and from the minute she stepped into the shower, she brushed her teeth, scraped her tongue, then gargled and swished with mouthwash. She did that at least five times before her mouth finally felt clean.

She scrubbed her skin with soap and a loofah until the water wasn't quite so hot any-more, then she finally forced herself out of the tub. As she stared at herself in the mirror, she felt like a shell of her former self. Before all of this, before her felonious mistake, she was a girl that was full of promise and potential. She could have been anything and gone anywhere, but one night of utter stupidity fucked her world up. One night of getting sloshed at a fucking party, driving while intoxicated, and driving away from the scene of a crime, before crashing into someone's house completely tore her world apart.

Jennifer shook her head, cleaned her "washing-away-the-day" shit out of the tub so her mom wouldn't blow a gasket, got her clothes off the floor, and trudged to her room, locking the door. She looked outside, and it wasn't dark yet, but it certainly felt like it was. She shuttered the blinds, and pulled the curtains, then plopped on her bed for some weekend binge watching. She was half-way through the first episode of whatever show she mindlessly chose before she realized that she wasn't paying attention. She sighed and leaned back against her pillows. No matter how much she washed her mouth or her body, nothing could wash away the memory of what happened.

In order for her life to be set, she had to be a virtual sex slave to her boss. She looked at the swirling ceiling fan and wondered "Is that shit really worth it?" While she was lost in her own world, she just didn't know if she could do it. She didn't know if she could face feeling his soft dick in her mouth again. She didn't know if she could force herself to smell his musky scent, or moan for her to "suck it" again. She felt like she couldn't face him turning away from her like she was nothing once he ejaculated in her mouth. She winced at that last thought, and groaned at the memory, not wanting to believe that it actually happened.

She needed some real advice, so she called her closest friend, Chelsea. Chelsea had been her best friend since fifth grade, and was nothing if not fair and honest. Jennifer didn't tell anyone about her potential job, but she told Chelsea everything. Chelsea wasn't a jinx, but a voice of reason, and helped Jennifer make some pretty tough decisions about quite a few things in life. She wasn't afraid to tell Jennifer when she fucked up, and kissed no one's ass to get along with them. Not even her parents! Despite all that, Chelsea loved Jennifer like a sister, and was there for some loving, if not firm, advice when she needed it.

Chelsea picked up the phone, a little more chipper than Jennifer wanted her to be. "Hey, Jen! How's it hangin'girl?"

Jennifer immediately regretted the decision to call. "Not much. I just need a bit of advice."

"About what?" Chelsea asked, "How did today go?"

"That's what I need advice about. I spent most of the day running errands, picking shit up for the upper-level assholes. Then when I got back, I met the CEO, and found out I was to be his personal assistant."

Chelsea gasped, "What? That's fucking fantastic! So, what do you need my advice for?"

"I don't think I can handle it, Chels," Jennifer admitted.

"Don't think you can handle it... Girl, what the fuck is WRONG with you? You fucked up and didn't finish college. Now, you have the chance of a fucking lifetime, and you're honestly telling me you don't think you can handle it? Do you know how many people would KILL to have this opportunity right now? People who finished college would murder their friends and loved ones to have the chance to be set for life, just by being a stooge for some hoity-toity assholes!"

"It's not just that, Chels. I have to be almost like a slave for my boss. I have to do what-ever the hell he wants, whenever the hell he wants it. I don't know if I can."

Chelsea cut her off. "So DO it! Slaves don't get paid the amount you're being offered, Jen! With the first check, you can get yourself a condo downtown! Second check, you can put a down payment on an expensive car, or buy yourself a cheaper, new car. I don't care if you have to fuck the guy in front of his wife, Jen! Besides, I'm SURE that whatever you have to do isn't that bad. Do whatever you have to do to get this job!"

Jennifer was afraid Chelsea would say that. She shook her head, feeling like the world was against her. "Alright, girl. I gotta go. I've had a busy day, and am not feeling so well right now."

"Damn! I was hoping we could go out tonight and celebrate. Oh well, you rest up, and call me when you're better," Chelsea said.

"Alright, Chels. Love you," Jennifer said.

"Love you back, Jen," Chelsea returned.

Jennifer hung up, buried her face in her pillows, and let out a scream before crying again. She knew that Chelsea was right. The immaculately dressed girls she was competing with for that position probably wouldn't have balked at the idea of doing what she did for that type of money. Then again, they have degrees from prestigious universities, and had more credibility if they were to bring a lawsuit against Joe for sexual harassment. Who would believe her? The girl who messed up her college career by getting drunk, leaving the scene of an accident, and crashing into someone's home; there's no credibility in that.

In her despair, she didn't even hear her parents return home. When her doorknob rattled, she remembered that she locked it in hopes that her parents would get the hint and leave her alone.

"Jennifer? Honey, your father and I brought dinner home. Come and eat."

Jennifer sighed and opened her door. "Thanks, Mom, but I'm not hungry. I feel sick, so I just thought I'd turn in early."

Her mom placed a hand on her head, then on her cheek. "Well, you don't feel like you have a fever or anything. What's wrong?"

Jennifer shook her head. "Just really sick to my stomach right now. I don't think I can hold anything down."

"Oh. Well, if you get hungry later, leftovers will be in the fridge. Just rest now, okay? Do you need anything?" her mom asked, suddenly concerned.

Jennifer shook her head. "No, Mom. Thanks."

Her mother nodded and headed to the kitchen. Jennifer closed her door, but didn't lock it again. Since her mom had this new knowledge of Jennifer being sick, she would want to check on her every so often. Even though her parents were understandably disappointed, even angry at their daughter for her past transgressions and failure to finish school, they still loved her, and were there for her when she needed them most. They still believed in her ability to get past that one bad point in her life, and make something of herself. Sure, it would be hard; damned near impossible, in fact, but it could still happen.

If they knew what she had to do in order to get ahead despite her felony though, they'd certainly disapprove. Jennifer stayed in bed all weekend, pretty much. Her mom gave her medicine she didn't need, and made her eat soup she didn't want. Monday, she finally dragged herself out of bed, and out of the house. She went to a few places for new clothes and shoes for work. If she was going to get this job, she would need more clothes for work, and more sensible shoes for traipsing around town for meaningless errands.

Since her money was replaced in her account with a bit extra, she was able to get some nice clothes, and even some shoes she'd wanted for a while. With each day that passed, that week, she dreaded Friday. Thursday night, she was probably the only person on "Planet America" that didn't want Friday to come. As she lay in bed that night, she looked at the dark ceiling, hoping that as she slept that night, the world would blow up, and swallow everyone and everything up into a blackhole, never to exist again. She sank into a dreamless sleep, and awoke the next morning with the alarm. "Damn. The world didn't fucking blow up," she observed, forcing herself out of bed.

She stood under a hot shower for a bit, hoping that a feeling of preparedness would wash over her. Her stomach did flip-flops, and turns as she got dressed for the day. She put on a little makeup and slipped her feet into her flats. She grabbed she stuff she figured she'd need for the day, and carried her new sneakers out to her car. She made it to work in time enough to be a bit early, and went to her desk. She memorized names, typed out a few more letters of figures and percentages, and did a few more office type tasks that she was asked to do. Her body stiffened when she felt the breeze of Joe walking past to his corner office. She didn't look at him, but when he paused at his door to look at her, she certainly felt his gaze.

Before he had a chance to say anything, George came to her rescue and gave her an order of more bagels, doughnuts, and coffee. He wanted her to get more booze, Cognac this time, and needed his dry cleaning picked up. She stood, giving George a look full of gratitude and made her way out of the building. She took a few deep breaths, trying to control the anxiety she felt when Joe looked at her. She knew that even though she'd escaped his grasp for now, he'd have her later. She tried to mentally prepare for it, because she knew beyond the shadow of any doubt, it was coming.

She got back to the office, and was met by George. He ushered her into his office and shut the door. "Joe told me to tell you he wanted to see you as soon as you come in. I thought you might need this," he said to her, giving her a glass of Cognac.

She took a breath, breathing in the dread of what she knew was coming, but she took the drink and downed it. She gasped from the warmth going down her chest, but George refilled her glass. She looked at him, thanked him and downed the second shot.

"Just five years," George said. "Five years, and then you can retire a wealthy woman, and put all this behind you."

She nodded, unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse to show a little cleavage, took the ponytail holder out of her hair, and made her way out of George's office, and slowly toward Joe's office. She grabbed her purse on the way, knowing that she would need the small bottle of mouthwash inside after, and slowly opened the door.

"Lock it," Joe said, without turning to look at her. His windows were shuttered, and he was staring at the computer screens again.

Jennifer locked the door while taking in and letting out a slow, nervous breath.

When he heard the lock engage, he turned to face her. His eyes roved over her, and he noted that she made an attempt to look more alluring. The bit of cleavage she showed wasn't lost on him, and he nodded his approval. "Have a seat, Jennifer."

She wordlessly sat in the same chair as last time and set her bag on the floor beside her. As Joe walked over in front of her and leaned on his desk, she studied him for a minute. His hair was perfectly trimmed, and he was perfectly tanned as if he laid out in the sun, or in a booth. While he had fine lines around his eyes and mouth, they made him look more dignified than old. The muscles that his professionally tailored suit tried to conceal seemed, somehow, more defined. He wasn't a bad looking man, but the fact that she was to be his personal prostitute, his sex slave, ruined all of that.

"I trust that you got all your money back from the errands last week along with some extra?" He asked her.

Jennifer nodded. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

"And since you've returned, I take it that you made the smart choice to take advantage of this opportunity that we're giving you?"

Jennifer took in a breath and tried to swallow back the feeling of her heart pounding in her throat, but she managed to choke out, "Y-yes sir."

Joe nodded. "Good. So, we have an understanding, now?"

Jennifer nodded again, and almost whispered, "Yes."

Joe smirked a little. "Good... Then I guess you know what you need to do, now."

Jennifer closed her eyes a little, but slid forward in the chair, she slowly unzipped and unbuttoned his pants to see the familiar large cock. She wrapped her soft hands around it, and Joe took in a deep breath at the feel of her touching him. She stroked it a little and watched as it started to rise and grow to an even larger size. She slowly licked around the engorged head, lapping at the precum like a lollipop.

She slowly started to bob her head up and down, massaging the rest that was impossible for her to take in, and his cock seemed to grow even larger. She listened to his moans knowing that she was doing something right even though it upset her that she was doing it.

She massaged his balls, and felt his hand slip through her hair, and he rocked his hips a little. "Yes, suck it like that. Ohhh, God, that's so good!" he breathlessly whispered.

Jennifer hated the feeling of what she was doing, and felt like a twenty dollar whore. The fact that she had to do this to make something of herself in life was a disgrace. As she started to increase the pace, and depth of her "work", he groaned and gripped her hair a little more. She massaged his balls and along his shaft, while licking around the sensitive head. She wriggled her tongue against his helmet, knowing it must be sending shivers up his spine.

Jennifer felt his cock begin to twitch in her mouth, and she massaged along his shaft as she closed her mouth around his slit. He growled as he erupted in her mouth, and with every releasing pulse of his cock, she sucked it in and down her throat tasting the familiar taste of his sperm from last week.

She stroked him a little to draw out more of his male cream as the throbbing of his cock started to ease. When he finally calmed, she carefully tucked his semi hard cock back into his pants, and zipped them up, making sure not to catch him in his zipper.

Without a word, she picked up her bag and made her way out of his office. Without looking at anyone and feeling the guilt of what she did, she made her way towards the restroom. Rinsing her mouth and feeling helpless she spit a few times knowing that each spit was some of his sperm. She couldn't believe that this was what her life had come to and wondered if it was all worth it.

Not wanting to feel the company of her boss getting the best of her, she retreated back to her desk to finish some of the tedious work left on it by George. He was in his office on the phone as she made a few phone calls and set up appointments for him and Joe. While still on her mind that she just swallowed her boss's cum, she managed to push past it to get the job done. She just told herself over and over that she could do it.

George motioned her into his office and she followed with her notebook. There were no tears to wipe or smudges to her makeup this time. In her mind, she swallowed her pride and Joe's cum like she was told to do.

"Going to need you to come in Monday."

Jennifer felt a weight lift from her chest and her eyes opened wide as a smile cracked her face. "Did I get the job?"

"Yeah, I was told to keep you on."

"Oh, thank you. I will do a great job...trust me I can do this," Jennifer rambled, wanting to scream her excitement to everyone and yet not wanting to let Joe know that she was excited that she would have to keep sucking him off.

"Well, next week is a busy one. I am going to have you do a lot of filing and you are going to be answering the phone a lot."

"Will Mr. Sloan need me?" she asked, wondering what sexual favors she had to do next week and just uttering his name made her think about just before when she had his male organ in her mouth.

"Joe only comes in on Fridays and a few other various days depending on his meetings," George answered as his eyes perked up telling her he knew what she was thinking.

The thought of doing blowjobs on Friday now seemed to lessen the burden of her new job. The pain was still burrowing in her soul but the amount she would have to do was lessened to an almost manageable level.

The day passed without incident and the pleasure of the weekend rolled on, making what she did a painful memory of the past. Although she could not shake it from her conscious that she sucked her boss's cock and swallowed his warmth like it was some sort of normal thing. She enjoyed a peaceful Saturday.

The nagging feeling of what the job entailed woke her up from her sleep on Sunday, but she pushed aside the thought knowing that it was not Friday and the pain of what she had to do was only for the time it took her to get him off. Knowing that once he came, the job was normal she was able to give in to sleep again.

Monday Jennifer gave in to the job she knew she wanted and dressed up for it. The hour and a half looking perfect paid off with heels and a very tight skirt and blouse that accentuated her perfect curves of her female form.