The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The few that were not there she put on a list and decided to call later after lunch. She strolled into George's office. "I am going to lunch...a long lunch. You need anything while I am out?"

"Ohhh, so your taking long lunches now. Feeling like you own the place do we?" George replied with a smile as his joking tone made her do the same.

"I don't think that...but Mr. Sloan seems to like me," she commented back, knowing it was playful banter and that George was one of the only people she truly liked and was not out to get in her panties.

"Well...enjoy you long lunch then. And bring back another bottle of McClarren."

Jennifer decided to drive and clear her head. The new car smell filling her nostrils made her wonder if she was making the right choice to keep working. The more she drove, and the soft leather seat on her ass combined with the new car smell all but sealed her fate. She could feel the love of having the things she always wanted and that sex with Joe was better than her ex anyway.

Eating at an expensive restaurant on the company's account was another perk that solidified her. Her mind drifted to Joe and what she was doing with him. Although she did not want to fully admit it, the sex was worth it and having a fling with him was worth it as she sipped her coffee on the company dime.

She drove around and then parked browsing the stores she always dreamed of shopping. Looking at the prices she knew that she would soon be one of those customers walking out of the store carrying stuff.

It was almost two hours since she left work and decided to head back and finish the two last calls. She thought in her mind that if she got those two calls done, then she was done for the day. There was nothing left to do and thinking about how Joe was, there wasn't anything anyone was going to say to her.

She did manage to pick up what George wanted and handed it to him with a smile. He was on the phone and mouthed a thank you. She smiled back not at his smile, but knowing she just took her own extended lunch and nothing was said.

She sat in her chair and dialed the first number knowing it was a man who was going to stonewall her. She listened to how he was in a meeting and then she decided to tell him that if he did not pick up the line, that he would need to find a divorce lawyer. She had no idea that he was cheating and just took a stab at the dark. With the assumption men in power have girlfriends on the side made her feel like it was a brilliant ploy.

The sound of a man being scared on the other end brought a smile to her face and then she went into the line of not selling the stock. With a bit of arguing, Jennifer felt she had control over the conversation and then all but threatened him not to sell. She hung up and felt it was a victory, although she still wished the second guy picked up knowing she was going to use the same ploy on him.

She was back home after what she thought was an uneventful day. She felt more empowered about her job even with knowing that she had to put out for Joe. The more she tried to be angry, the more guilt she felt for enjoying it and letting her body rule over her. A smile did crack on her face when she thought about how easy it was to control him with her body.

The next day Jennifer dressed professional but still ventured into the sexy category. Her heels and makeup were done, but she managed to save the low cut shirts and tight skirts for Fridays. The idea of turning a few heads of the interns was there and brought a smile to her face as they did stare.

There was a few things to type up and calls to be made for scheduling purposes, but nothing that would take up an entire day. Jennifer thought about stretching the day and working slow, but then decided to cut out once the work was done and have a nice long lunch followed by some shopping.

With petty cash in her purse, she decided to buy some nice panties and bras figuring Joe would never once second guess the purchases as she was going to be wearing them for him. The idea of wearing nice expensive lingerie was something she enjoyed and now with an endless budget, the giddiness of it came to her like a giggle fit.