The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joe walked in a couple hours later, he paused when he saw Jennifer. She glanced at him and the discomfort she felt showed, so she quickly set her attention back on the computer screen in front of her. Just as he walked away she saw a hint of a smile crossed his lips. The feeling that he got his conquest filled her mind.

Jennifer did not want to admit it and hated herself for liking it. In her mind she began to go back and forth between hatred for him and sexual lust. The more she relived what happened, the more she chalked it up to just doing the job. She knew she was in denial about enjoying what they did the night before.

When George came out with the usual errand list, she felt Joe still shamelessly staring at her from his office as the door was open. He walked to Jennifer with a sense of urgency and she knew that things needed to be done and sitting around looking pretty was not one of them.

Jennifer was almost positive that she wasn't the first of his office affairs. She didn't want to ask, but then she remembered she did have some access to some of his personal information. With a quick look, she could see two ex-wives and that he was not paying alimony. She assumed he was well versed in prenuptial agreements.

She did see that he was paying each wife child support, and that he must have a flair for knocking up girls. The amount he was spending on his children did seem to put them in a lavish and luxury lifestyle.

Jennifer got back from her errands and enjoyed the time out of the building as she could think about what she got herself into. After a couple of hours of doing something that should have taken twenty minutes, she strutted in carrying a bottle of Sherry.

George called her into his office again. "Joe wants to see you in his office again. Do you need a drink?" he asked.

She didn't want to admit it, but she did. "Yeah, I believe so."

George cleared his throat, "Well just so you know, the deal went through and we might move office buildings. So don't get comfortable at your desk too long...I see a big office in your future."

Jennifer thought really quickly and mumbled under her breath as she walked out of the office. "What the hell am I gonna do?" The struggle between being some guy's fuck toy and holding the best job of her life weighed like an anchor on her conscious.

"Just take a deep breath, relax the muscles..." George looked deep into her eyes giving her a devious grin as he walked past her. "...and let it go in," he said. "For five years, that is," he reminded her.

She grabbed her expensive bag and made her way into Joe's office, locking the door without being told. She noted that the office was soundproofed, and figured that at least she had that going for her. She was nervous that this was no longer just an issue of giving him a blow job, but it was full on sex now. She was also nervous because despite the anger she felt at doing this almost against her will, she hated admitting that she fucking loved it.

Joe turned to her in his crisp, blue suit, and let his eyes slowly follow the curves of her body. He licked his lips and jerked his head toward one of the couches, gesturing for her to walk to it. Jennifer slowly walked over to the couch, not really knowing that her hips swayed with every step. Though she didn't let it show, her heart was wildly pounding.

She just kept her mind on the new car, her new potential apartment, and the apartment full of furniture and other stuff she wanted to buy. Before she had a chance to turn, she felt Joe's hard, warm body pressed to her back which made her gasp.

"Nice dress," he purred in her ear. "You wear that just for me?"

"Th-thanks, I j-just wanted to make the company look good," she said, not wanting to swell his head anymore than it already was.

"Hmm... good idea. But in making the company look good, you're making my cock hard," he said. "That's a naughty thing to do, Ms. Hastings."

Jennifer felt the zipper of her dress being slowly pulled down, and when it fell in a pool around her still stilettoed feet, Joe turned her to face him, "Is that a bad thing, sir?" She decided to try, but failed being bold.

She watched as Joe undressed himself, and carefully laid his clothes out so they didn't wrinkle. "That all depends," he said.

"On?" she asked.

He smiled, "On how well you remedy the situation. Now, you know what I want done."

She shook her head as a roaring surge of courage shot through her body. "No," she said.

Although feeling him inside of her sex was amazing and like nothing she ever felt, it also made her pussy sore. She was not one for toys and having his oversized dick inside of her made her a bit sore. She felt she could have sex again but in the brief moment wanted something else.

He lifted a brow, "No? Now, Jennifer, we've already discussed this. You can still be-..."

She pressed her finger against his lips, and feeling his cock throb against her stomach, and she took a deep breath and said, "I need my pussy kissed and licked," she whispered against his lips.

"You need what?" he said as she instantly thought that none of the other girls had ever said anything like that before.

"You heard me, Mr. Sloan," Jennifer said, hardly believing she was saying what she thought she had said, but slowly brushing her body against his. "I want you to lick and suck my clit," she repeated, wondering what in the hell she was even thinking for pushing it further.

She sat on the couch and crossed her legs. When his stare hit her, she knew it could cut glass. Lifting her bare foot to his chin, she exposed more of her thighs and panty covered crotch. Her eyes darted down to his massive erection just crying for release as it already began to show precum

With her seduction going full on, she finally opened her legs to show her silky thong. Using only her foot, she guided him to his knees like she was a snake charmer. His eyes were on her as she knew he was under her spell. The courage that coursed through her now boiled over into an erotic show.

With a slow tug to her panties she revealed her soft hairless sex. Since he paid for the Brazilian wax, she wanted to show it off now to him. Joe's hands then caressed the smooth skin there, and she could tell his mouth was watering from it all. It was not the first time a man was so under her control, but she assumed it was the first time for him to be controlled.

Jennifer opened her legs wide showing him her sex and gave a smile of lust. "Eat me."

She could feel the moisture in her sex and his hot breath on her inner thighs. He then slowly licked at her inner thighs and purred at her taste. She then pulled him closer, controlling the situation and forcing him to eat the pussy that he so demanded to have.

Joe then parted her legs more giving him full access to her pink treasure as he then flicked his tongue at her love button to get it wet and ready. Jennifer gasped, and used her manicured nails to lightly scrape his scalp as she felt her clit being teased like that.

When he started to suckle her hardened clit, her back arched and her lips parted. "Mmmmm," Jennifer moaned with a sultry purr.

She unclasped her bra from the front, and let her generous breasts bounce free. Joe was not stopping and was furiously licking and sucking her sensitive nub as if he were starving for it.

Jennifer rolled her hips into Joe's skilled tongue and lips, and she squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples. "Yes! Ohhh God, yes!" she moaned when she felt his tongue in-side her now.

Joe turned his tongue to the side as he flicked her clit like a punching bag only to stop and lick downward the length of her slit until he slipped his skilled tongue right in her slick entrance. Not stopping there, he did the entire maneuver again and again.

Jennifer gave in quickly to her quick orgasm. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my God! I'm... I'm... OHHH YESSSS!"

Joe darted his tongue in and out of her entry and was capturing every drop of her female passion that leaked and then gushed from her stimulated sex. Her quick initial orgasm was still lingering and another one was building as his tongue was swirling around her clit over and over.

Jennifer gasped deeply, and shuddered strongly. She gripped the leather of the couch and moaned loudly when her brain cleared enough to let herself remember that his office was soundproof. His mouth was back to sucking on her clit and her body was now recovering from the intense pleasure and ready for another.

The sight of her cum on his face actually turned Jennifer on, and she gave him a lustful smile as he finally pulled away. "Good?" Joe asked with a lift of his brow.

She nodded and parted her thighs for him, assuming that her sex was wet enough to accept his large size again. It was now also a matter of needing it too, as she felt her body crave the large male organ to be inside of her.

Joe began to stroke his member and she could not help but want to have it fuck her like before. She knew she was mentally drunk on his cock and needed it inside of her as her sex pulsed with desperate need for more.

She still thought about her anger towards him, but she could not stop thinking about the fact that this man had just eaten her silly, and now, was about to fuck her into oblivion. Her physical needs was like a drug that needed to be taken and when she watched Joe aim his tip towards her ready entrance, she knew she could not stop it.

Suddenly, she felt the sensation of being stretched and filled as Joe pressed his hard cock slowly inside of her. He slowly rocked in and out to enter her as gently as he could, and he slowly caressed her soft cheek to try and help relax her.

When he filled her completely, he paused, letting her get used to the feel of him. She slowly moved her hips to reposition herself, and groaned when she felt pleasure instead of pain. Joe looked at her with a slight hint of a smile, and started to slowly rock his hips into her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist which made him go in even deeper. The sensation of her tight love canal being stretched by his enormous cock only added to the intensity of pleasure that was washing over her.

Joe paused just as he fully entered her love nest, kissing her like she was a love interest and not a common slut. She tried to resist the kiss as she knew it was breaking down the barrier between boss and worker. When his thrusts began as his member began to slosh through her vaginal sheath, all notions of anger were gone.

She rolled her hips into him, making him groan and break away from their kiss. With a look of lust, she smiled at him and then began to match him stroke-for-stroke as she pushed back against him.

Joe was now pounding away as Jennifer gave up trying to keep up. She gripped the couch as she felt her sex hole take the willing and pleasurable abuse of his hard deep thrusts. Giving into the pleasure of it, she returned the love with giving his manhood a coat of wet girl cum as her sex contracted on it.

"Ohhhh yes...yes...yes," she moaned as another body quivering orgasm gripped her.

She looked at the intensity in his eyes and then felt his cock twitch inside of her, signaling that he was about to cum. She remembered that he was inside her, again, without a condom.

She wanted to tell him to pull out, but then knew she could cheat by taking a pill the next day. Jennifer knew she was letting the pleasure of his cock get the best of her and wanted to be scared but could not stop wanting to feel the sensation of another orgasm.

She wondered if she would hate herself after it was over, and knew this wouldn't be the last time. His thrusts got a little faster, and Jennifer's moans got stronger as did Joe's.

She felt the warmth of him releasing inside of her, and her heat started to spasm strongly, milking and receiving every drop of his fertile male pleasure. The orgasm was mind blowing, and she hated herself for loving the feeling of it coat her vaginal muscles with a creamy sensation.

Joe pulled out and she gave him a look of satisfaction. "I hope you got what you needed?"

"I have a private shower, let's clean up and then talk."

She showered with him in his private bathroom, and she took extra care not to get her hair wet. While standing there in front of him, she couldn't believe she had just fucked, and now was showering with her boss. It wouldn't be so bad if she'd actually had a choice in the matter, but she didn't. She almost wished the asshole was her boyfriend or something so she didn't feel like such a sleaze.

She got dressed again, and so did Joe. She reached into her bag for her small bottle of mouthwash and handed it to him like he was a boy who needed to be cleaned up.

Joe gave a soft look at her. "Thanks"

She nodded slowly, spraying his office with the air freshener by the door, and cracking his windows opened to air it out.

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off?" he said.

"Are you sure, sir? I mean, won't you need me around here?" she asked.

"No. You were really good in getting the meeting and all set up yesterday; stock prices surged overnight, and things are already looking up. You proved yourself, and I was really impressed. Not to mention...your fourfold other duties as well." He then gave her a wicked smile.

"I will see you next week then," she added, not being formal with him and not caring at this point.

She made sure that her makeup and hair were in order in the mirror in his office before walking out. She didn't know whether or not people knew what went on when she went in there, but she certainly didn't want to spark or confirm any suspicions.

She didn't look at anyone as she walked, but made her way quickly out of the building, and to her new car. She felt eyes on her as she reached for the handle, and when she looked up, Joe was staring down at her from his office window. She took a breath, and without waving, she got in her car, started it up, and made her way out of the lot. She was still alive, still in one piece, and still had her job. Despite what she had to do to keep all of that going for her, she still felt like complete shit, but none of that mattered as she had an apartment to try and get.

On her way to her meeting at the leasing office, she quickly thought about how wrong it was to have sex with Joe again. How it was sexual harassment and how he was a pig. Then she felt the guilt kick in and the memory of liking it. The feeling of how he felt in-side of her and how she came like nothing else before. Even him finishing inside of her made her feel like it was a guilty pleasure.

Once at the leasing agent office she looked around to the plush office of the agent. She sat across from the older man who was obviously ogling her. Jennifer tried not to let the nervousness show. She did have a splotch on her record, but didn't let the man see that she knew it could be a hindrance in her getting a place of her own. She wanted to seem as confident as possible, and knowing that her job was a fortunate asset.

As he looked through her file, she noticed that he did not seem to be interested in where or who she worked for and when he looked at her she could see his eyes drifted to her chest. Wanting to call him out on it built up in her, but she knew she wanted the place more than to call him a disgusting pig.

She took in, and let out a deep breath and leaned ever so forward knowing her cleavage would show from the top of her dress. And when he did turn his head to grab a file, she quickly undid one button to allow for more skin to show.

The man visibly shifted in his chair. "Ms. Hastings, while going over your application and your record, we saw that you've committed a felony," he started, leveling his gaze at hers now.

She nodded. "Yes, but that was before my new position and my record has been spotless ever since."

"Well, the thing is, normally...a felony will deter us from working with potential residents. But seeing where you work, where you went to school, and what you did, we can just write that off as a simple mistake. You were honest with us, and held nothing back, so we would like to give you a chance. If you would like, we have someone who can show you one or two of our apartments, and you can see if we are the place you would like to call home for a while," he said.

She smiled her bright, winning smile. "Oh, thank you, Mr. Edwards! I would love to see one of your apartments!"

She loved the luxury and space of the apartment she was shown. She saw the possibilities for furniture and decorations and imagined the food she would cook. The lingering sense of freedom from her past came over her fast.

She loved the view of the city, and the view of the sun about to set over the horizon. She knew she would be traveling every month, and let them know that while signing her rental agreement. They assured her that her apartment would be well monitored and protected while she was away. There were courtesy officers, their security team was the best in the area, and the apartment community was gated. She would be receiving her keys within the next couple of weeks, and shouted this over the phone with Chelsea.

Chelsea couldn't hold in her excitement for her best friend. "Oh my God, that's wonderful!" Chelsea nearly screamed. "Everybody wants one of those apartments! Hell, I want one, and I live in a house!"

Jennifer giggled, "I can't believe how my luck's changed! I'm LOVING this!"

"Tomorrow's Friday, we have got to celebrate!" Chelsea said.

Jennifer sighed, "You know me, Chels. I don't like to celebrate too soon. Let's wait until I really get the place and can truly call it mine."

Chelsea groaned, "UHHH!! Okay, but when you get the place, you and I will be celebrating."

Jennifer shook her head with a grin. "Deal!" she said.

When she pulled into her parents' driveway that evening, she smiled and explained to them about her new job, and what was expected of her. She had to ease their fears that she wasn't stealing anything, and wasn't working in organized crime or something. When her mother joked that she thought her daughter maybe became a high-dollar whore, Jennifer flinched. She didn't find that a bit funny, and excused herself to her room with that comment.

As she showered, and cleaned off her makeup, she had the sinking feeling that, that was exactly what she was. She was a whore-for-hire on Fridays. But the perks of her new position were too wonderful to pass up. She had to do what was right for her, even if she was getting her boss off once a week.

Jennifer spent the weekend searching online for furniture and other things needed for her to live on her own. She then added up everything she desired and calculated the cost of it all and knew that she would not be able to make her rent payment and the deposit. She knew how much she could pay and it was fine, but the plush items she so wanted were out of her budget.

Monday came around and she walked in dressed like she was a normal secretary. Still having her hair down and flowing, she did not wear anything too revealing. Knowing Joe was not in the office and Monday seemed boring enough anyway.

George greeted her with a smile and a binder in his hand. "Call all of these numbers and use your girly charm to make them all agree to not to sell their shares. I don't care what you say to them, but we cannot have them sell...at least not yet anyway."

Not even asking why knowing that the stock was his, she nodded and walked to her desk. The few interns were still eyeing her wondering what happened Friday. She thought about smiling at one of them or teasing them, but then decided not to and just focus on getting her job done.

Being put on hold, called sweetie, hun, babe, had a mind numbing effect on her. Pushing it all aside though, she managed to get almost all of the men to hold on selling the stock. She came up with the line that they were going to acquire another company and wanted their investors to hold on.