The New Job Ch. 02 - The Week After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I do have to mention that I might be a bit larger, but I'm not huge. As I later found out, it's just that Steve and the college boyfriend were definitely not huge.

Once she finally had gotten most of the way down onto my cock, she layed down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear, "God you feel so wonderful; I can't believe how lucky I am!" And then I nibbled her ear. I flexed my cock inside of her at the same time, and she gasped and moaned deeply. "Did you like that? Should I do it again?" She moaned "yes, please." So I flexed my cock and nibbled her ear and told her how hot she was. And then I slid inside of her a bit. Just the slightest movement back and forth, combined with a few more compliments, and she was moaning "Again, More, oh god!!" As she began sliding up and down on my cock, I slipped one of her nipples into my mouth and began very, very lightly nibbling in time with her strokes and my cock flexing.

All at once, she went rigid and she screamed "Fuck you! I'm CUMMING!!" I gripped her ass and held her in place on my cock. As wave after wave of pulsing flowed through her pussy, I couldn't help it. I exploded again, but this time inside of her other sloppy hole. Her orgasm milked my cock for every single ounce of cum that I had left in my body. As we began to come down from our high, I kissed her deeply again.

"Erica, I just want you to know that you are the hottest, sexiest and most talented woman that I have ever been with!"

She melted onto my chest. I held her in place and her breathing normalized, and slowly rubbed her back. As she finally came to, she said, "I've been in three-ways where I didn't have an orgasm, and you gave me two. That's how you get a woman to fall for you, you know that right?"

We found our clothes, and after I had gathered my bag, I pulled Erica in close and said, "I simply cannot wait until next weekend." She ran her hand over my crotch and said, "I hope I don't wait that long..."

12