The New Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Further consequences in the new job.
2.8k words
4.69
6.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first part to this story, "The New Job" which gives the reasons why Sam, a 25 year old man is working as a female nurse for a prestigious care agency.

I was still on my first day working alone as a nurse and I was driving back to the retired Judge Mr Rogers. Having just found out I needed to take a semen sample, I was not looking forward to my visit.

My mind had gone through resigning as I hadn't signed up for this, but then I would have had to repay the course fees and I would be in a worse place than I was before taking up the job. I just had to carry on and get the work done.

Entered the property for the second time that day and seeing the very spritely and friendly Mr Rogers, I got on with the general tasks in the folder. The "SS" (Semen Sample) I thought I would do last. Or was I just putting off the inevitable.

I got a sample pot from the cupboard where all the medical supplies were and made sure I had a fresh pair of blue Nitrile medical gloves and put them on. As a guy, I had never done anything like it before, so when I finally had to face the demons, I asked Mr Rogers how it had been done in the past. He sat in his favourite chair and got me to undo his trousers. I fumbled nervously fishing out his penis. It was a reasonable size and was quickly growing to my hands touch. Through the thin gloves, I could feel the warmth.

Looking into Mr Rogers eyes and at his face, he had a wonderful smile. All I could do was the sort of things, I would like. I knelt in front of him, gently yet firmly, I grasped his manhood and started to stroke it. Surprisingly, it got even harder. Slowly but surely, I quickened the pace. He was breathing heavily now, so I sped up my pumping action and got the sample bottle ready and in position.

Not expecting anything big, I had the pot close to his head to capture what came out. So when he did fire a really strong jet of his cum, some went into the pot, but a fair amount shot out and went everywhere. It was on my arm and there were spots on my dress.

Mr Rogers face was pure ecstasy as I put the lid on the pot. As I cleaned up around him, I thought this wouldn't be as difficult as I first thought. Oh how stupid that idea was. With the few spots of semen on my dress, I would have liked to have got changed, but didn't have the time. So once I had cleaned up Mr Rogers and finished with that visit, I just headed to the second lunchtime call.

Inspector Woods (retired) was patiently waiting for my return, looking out of the window. He greeted me warmly and once the mundane tasks had been done and I had got a sample pot, he sat in his favourite chair and I unzipped him. His cock was a little shorter, but fatter. Its head was surprisingly round. I could tell he had obviously washed down there thoroughly before my visit. I sat in front of him like I had done with Mr Rogers and clasped his cock.

Due to its length, I was having problems stroking it into life. Mr Woods then said other nurses had used their mouth to get results. I looked at him with a surprised expression. After a time though, I still couldn't get things pumping well. I had to use other means to get him properly hard and ready.

I almost closed my eyes, as my face neared his groin. MY lips softly touched his crown and I opened my mouth to let his warmth into me. A job had to be done, but I felt so embarrassed doing this. My tongue felt all the lumps and bumps of his fast hardening penis.

Even now I had trouble jerking him off with my fingers, so I had to use my mouth more and more, deeper and deeper. With his entire cock inside and his head close to my throat, I could hear him grown. My tongue rubbed the underside of his penis and with lips closed around the shaft, I was able to get a suction feeling.

My mind suddenly wondered how I would know he was near and get the pot ready? My brain was too slow, as he shot warm sperm to the back of my throat. This was the first time of tasting the salty gloop. What surprised me was that I didn't pull away after the first load. I stayed where I was as two more shots landed on my tongue. I didn't know what to do as I was sure the sample would be useless mixed in with my saliva.

To this day, I don't know why, but I just swallowed everything in my mouth. It didn't take long to clean up Mr Woods and then head off to the third lunchtime call.

Mr Moorehead was pleased to see me and there was no doubt why. He didn't even give me time to get the chores out of the way. In the hall with the front door only just shut, he pulled out his cock right in front of me. Without even time to find a sample pot, his cock was growing in my hands. We both stood there in the hall, he clearly wanted me to be firm with his manhood. So I took a very firm grasp, my fingers working his tool almost as hard as I could.

Just then the phone rang. I was worried Mr Moorehead would be distracted, but he picked up the phone and started to chat with his sister. All the while telling me to carry on and be more aggressive. I felt as if I would rip the bloody thing off him, yet still he was nowhere near cumming.

It was surreal Mr Moorehead keeping a perfectly normal conversation up on the phone, while in the middle of receiving a brutal hand job.

The phone call lasted a good ten minutes and still he had not got close to cumming. I moved him to the lounge, got a sample pot and made him sit down on the sofa. My right arm started to ache as the workout went on for twenty or thirty minutes without results. All I could do was tighten my grip and work harder. He was really enjoying it and just sat there. I swapped to my left arm, but that didn't help so had to go back to my tired right.

After giving it everything for a further ten minutes, I could tell he was getting close, so I grabbed the pot and was just about to put it in front of his purpled head, when a very youthful strong blast of semen shot out, landing on my chin and neck. Further squirts went on my uniform dress. A final dribble landed on my leg. Mr Moorehead, laid back in his chair, completely at peace. I could tell he had enjoyed it a great deal.

After cleaning up Mr Moorehead, I went to sort myself out with wipes. It was as I looked in the big hall mirror, that I found his sperm had dribbled down my neck, between my "boobs" and into the depths of the dress. I cleaned what I could of the dress and my skin. It was only as I left that I could feel wetness around the waistband of my white knickers.

The final lunchtime call was to Mr Cummings again. By now, I could actually smell salty semen on my uniform. It didn't seem to phase Mr Cummings. He was happy to wait for me to do my tasks and to finish on taking the sample.

Once I was ready with the blue gloves and sample pot, he sat on a chair at the kitchen table. Kneeling in front of him, his response was to fully undo his trousers and drop them to his ankles, freeing up everything. I was surprised he wasn't wearing any underwear, but then he knew I was visiting.

My arm still ached from having done this three times already in a short space of time. Thankfully Mr Cummings was hard quite quickly and enjoying the attention his warm manhood was receiving. He mumbled to me that he doesn't take long and he wasn't wrong. Within literally a few minutes he was six inches, very hard and I could see his balls twitching.

I got the sample pot up just in time as a hefty blast of cum flew out. Then it just kept squirting out. Three, four, five loads of hot semen sailed past the sample pot and onto me. The sixth shot was the strongest and it went straight at my eyes, closing my eyes just in time.

It was all dribbling down me. Carefully I opened one eye so I could look around, but my eye lashes were covered in gloopy cum. Part of it was slipping down my nose and cheeks, so I kept my mouth shut. Cleaning up took ages and my nurses dress was ruined. During my next break I would have to go home to wash and change.

Washing at home, I went through the day so far and was just pleased I had managed to get the tasks done. The job was going to be particularly difficult, but I had faith in my abilities to overcome and the evening calls went without a hitch.

As I wasn't work on Tuesday, I washed the uniform that had semen on it and chilled out. In the afternoon though I got a call from Mrs Forbes. I need not have worried as she was just calling to say my clients were happy with the previous days work. Even a day later my arm felt tired and I would be at it again on Wednesday and Friday. Very quickly I was going to get strong arms and hands at this rate.

Wednesday was almost a rerun of Monday. Mr Woods needed my mouth again, Mr Moorehead took his time and Mr Cummings achieved another great load.

On Thursday I got another call from Mrs Forbes to say she was going to adjust the rotas if I didn't mind. As I was still new in the role, I didn't want to say no, so agreed.

As part of it, Mrs Forbes had arranged another appointment for me at the beauty salon for Saturday. I would then get the updated rota on Sunday.

Saturday morning I met up with Jan again and she had me clothes shopping. Being a guy new at wearing women's clothes, I was clueless. So any help was greatly received. By the time I was entering the beauty salon I was now wearing a cotton floral summer dress that came down to my knees.

In the salon, I was directed to a private room at the back again. The summer dress was removed as well at the bra I was wearing. Laying on the couch, a lady in a white overall squirted something onto my chest. Very quickly the fake boobs, Jan had stuck on were free. I just laid there and enjoyed the attention.

By the time I had left the salon, I was sporting saline boobs of a similar size to the fake ones. In addition, they had done some work on my hips and bum. It felt weird as the breasts were definitely heavier and my nipples were now rubbing against the bra material. Jan and I had a late lunch and we went round a few more shops. It was in a charity shop that Jan got me wearing a short skirt and a strappy top. She insisted on taking off the labels and me wearing them for the rest of the day.

It was great Jan helping me, but this was a job lifestyle change rather than one from personal choice......wasn't it??? I felt confused and that confusion got worse as I enjoyed the looks I got from men seeing my cleavage in the strappy top. That week I had had sexual interactions twelve times and it was for work, not pleasure?!?!?! Had I enjoyed those seeing the ecstasy and happiness on their faces? The satisfaction and delight made me feel warm inside, but had I got anything from the activities?

On Sunday I got the new rota through and I was in shock. They had softened me up by saying....

"They had been very impressed with my performance that week and how happy the clients were. They had seen where my skillset was and wanted to use it to the maximum for the benefit of the clients."

Reviewing the changes, I still had my Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunchtime calls, but other carers would do the morning and evening calls. Instead, I was to see six other men during the week for their "SS" calls. Wracking my head around this, I worked out rather than get semen samples twelve times a week, I would be doing it thirty times a week!!!!! Was I to become the semen sample guru for the Forbes Agency???? I couldn't say no as I was new and I couldn't resign as I didn't have the money to repay the tuition fees.

Putting on a uniform dress Monday morning for my first client only confirmed my suspicions. With the work by the salon to my hips and butt, the dress only just went up my body and was quite snug around my backside. It was even tighter now around the bust. The zip only just went up past my chest and the popper, unpopped a couple of times as I bent down.

Through the week, I improved with my existing clients and learnt the new ones.

Mr Cockburn who must have only been in his fifties, preferred to be jacked off really hard and fast. To the point, I would not have been surprised if he didn't have friction burns on his penis.

Within a week I had gone from someone who only actually knew his own cock, to having seen a few, very close up. So seeing forty five year old Mr Broad's cock was an experience. Its girth was such that every woman would have winced. He wanted me to put it in my mouth, but it wouldn't fit. I literally couldn't open my mouth wide enough.

Mr Hardman who was a retired teacher and in his early sixties, had one of the easiest cocks to work on. It wasn't too big or small and fitted in the hand perfectly. He just had to look at me and his manhood was at attention.

Thirty eight year old Mr Large was true to his name. Taking his cock out was a major undertaking. Flaccid it was a good eight inches, so I had to use both hands. I wanted to measure it when hard, but didn't dare stop and try. It must have been ten inches and slightly curved upwards.

John Seaman was an ex-sportsman. Although still young and under forty, he suffered badly from his knees and hips. I found his cock to be a solid average size, but he insisted on using his hips to pump harder. The most surprising thing was the results. I had not come across anyone that produced quite so much semen and the hot jets of cum if not stopped would travel a good five feet across the room. On that first meeting my hair got covered.

The final client that week was a Mr Hands. His cock was a little smaller and slimmer, but perfectly shaped. As I pumped him though, he took advantage and unzipped my dress. Before I could react his hands were down cupping my breasts through the white bra. Why, I don't know, but I didn't stop doing what I was doing, nor try to stop him. His fingers found my nipples and he started to flick and tweak them. I tried to concentrate on his manhood, but as he pawed at my breasts, I felt my cock try and grow from within the confines of the knickers. I was embarrassed, but didn't want him to stop as my nipples went hard. That gave him the encouragement to pinch them harder and twist them quite forcefully. I didn't mean to but I let out a sigh just as he gave my nipples a real wrench. It was enough for him and he shot a good load into the sample pot.

Although my hands, arms and shoulders ached that week, I could feel they were stronger with the workout they had got. Friday evening, I was shattered and went to bed early.

This was a new line of work, but I had taken to it like a duck to water and although highly messy at times, I found I enjoyed it more than I probably should have. Plus I was enjoying the new fashions and interest from men with how I looked. Life was changing and definitely the better.