The New Job Pt. 03

Story Info
The "problems" with a new job continue.
1.9k words
4.53
5.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first two parts to this story, "The New Job" which gives the reasons why Sam, a 25 year old man is working as a female nurse for a prestigious care agency.

After my second week of working for the Forbes Agency, my eyes had definitely been opened by my new jobs experiences. If I were asked "What is the hardest aspect of the work?" I now would have a very different answer to that question.

On Monday morning as I picked up the car, I was called into the office by Mrs Forbes herself. She just wanted to say how well I was doing. She also wanted to say that although it was important to take to the samples, I didn't need to bring them to the office, or have them tested. She said to be honest, I didn't even need to use the sample pots at all. It was just important to get the samples from the clients. I was confused, but accepted it, as she was the boss and I was new.

Seeing my first client, Mr Rogers, my arm still ached a great deal. I had hoped it would be better after a weekend off, but it definitely wasn't. I tried to use my right hand and my left, but they were both feeling weak and tired. I had to use alternative means to achieve success.

Without asking Mr Rogers, I just slipped his manhood into my mouth, and did what I had done last week for Mr Woods. The face on Mr Rogers literally lit up with excitement and his lovely cock, got harder than before and slightly bigger. He swayed from side to side from the enjoyment for a good ten minutes. The head I could tell was getting really hot as I could feel it at the back of my tongue. Before I could react, Mr Rogers jabbed his hips forward, so his penis was as deep as it would go and he blasted out his load. He groaned quite loudly and I worried he was having a heart attack or something, but he was just completely exhausted and contented.

Like last week, my natural reaction when having semen in my mouth was to swallow, and that is what I did for Mr Rogers. It also meant cleaning up after was easier and quicker. My uniform and hair remained semen free.

That day and that whole week, my right arm especially ached badly. To keep up with the work, I had to use my mouth as much as possible. Very quickly I was learning this new skill. My tongue found new places to get a fast response and gently cupping the balls also sometimes helped.

Mr Moorehead, who I thought spent half his life on the phone to his sister was ecstatic at me using my mouth while he was on the phone. As he was discussing hellebores and other winter flowers, he came really quite hard. In the middle of a sentence to his sister, he groaned when shooting his spunk and was then back discussing flora. I wondered if his sister suspected anything.

On that Monday Mr Cummings didn't last five minutes. When he burst though, it shot out so hard that I found sperm shoot up and out of my nose. I was going to smell semen in my nostrils for a very long time. Although Mr Cummings liked me using my mouth, I thought he preferred the old method and so I kept my arms and hands for him.

As the week progressed, most enjoyed me using my mouth. Mr Cockburn who liked his cock gripped hard, chose to grab my ears and thrust quite uncontrollably. He pounded my mouth for fifteen or twenty minutes before finally producing quite a load. Letting his cock slip out of my mouth, I had caught every drop and all that was on his manhood was my saliva. The look on his face when he sat down, was priceless.

I had trouble with Mr Broad. He actually wanted me to use my mouth, but the width of his penis made it really difficult. I opened my mouth at far as I could. No matter how I tried, my teeth would possibly hurt him. That was when I found that he didn't care. With me backed up to a wall and my head unable to move further back, he shoved with all the strength of his hips and it was inside my mouth. There was no room for my tongue to do anything, but it didn't need to. Mr Broad just used his hips to pump hard into my throat. I was almost choking and hoping he would finish soon, but he just kept going. His pubic hair tickled my nose. Ten minutes passed and his fitness was impressive. Eventually his hips pressed harder and harder and it got more aggressive. then with an almighty thrust, he was as deep as he could go and semen filled the recesses of my mouth instantly. I swallowed as quickly as I could. Once he managed to pull out, only a tiny dribble of sperm came out and went down my chin. I caught the dribble and put it in my mouth.

That weeks first visit to Mr Large, I was not looking forward to. My arms hurt terribly and for him, as he was so big, I needed both hands. I tried with my hands, but I had no strength. I didn't want to let Mr Large down, it was a matter of principle. I had to use my mouth.

I took in about four inches and slowly it got harder and harder. After getting another two inches into my mouth, I could feel the cock tip at the back of my throat. There was still four odd inches to go and Mr Large was not going to accept being short changed. As his hips swayed, he got another inch inside and then another. The tip was going deep into my throat now, yet still there was more to go.

Gently Mr Large took hold of the sides of my head and held it still. Pushing harder and further, I could feel his hair slightly brush my nose. It was then that he bucked hard and made every last inch enter my mouth. I couldn't breath as he held me there. I wondered if my neck was visibly bulging, as it felt as if it had gone that far. Somehow I wasn't getting the gag reflex, just my throat muscles clamped around the shaft. Mr Large was really enjoying it now and pumped the last four inches in and out of my mouth. He made sure with each thrust that every millimetre was inside me.

I had to bide my time and find small gaps to have a quick breathe for air. His pounding got harder and stronger. I was just a passenger, making funny gurgling noises every so often as the giant cock was rammed down my throat. I wondered how long he would take, and thankfully he wasn't ages. Feeling his penis get especially warm, Mr Large drove deeper into me, time and again. The final plunge came so hard that my nose was pressed hard against his groin. A hot eruption of sperm filled my mouth almost instantly.

I had managed it. The feeling of elation having achieved this difficult task. If I could do this for Mr Large, I could do it for anyone. Even managing to keep every drop of spunk in my mouth, was some sort of achievement.

That weekend Mrs Forbes got me to change my uniforms with some new ones. She said the ones I had been given were just an interim set. These new ones were the right ones for me.

The Monday morning came about and the new dress was difficult to put on. Far tighter than the previous ones. Rather than the dress almost going straight down, it was fitted and nipped in at the waist. There was hardly a spare inch of material. Especially as now the dress was shorter, quite a bit shorter. The popper at the top of the zip, almost never stayed, and just moving about made the zip undo slightly each time. If I just let it, eventually my whole ample cleavage would be on show if I didn't regularly zip it up.

What was good though, by wearing the dresses, life was easier with the clients and everything took less time to achieve success. Though this played into Mrs Forbes hands, as due to me requiring less time with these clients, she was able to give me a few more regular male clients.

It was a couple of months later that I had a formal review with Mrs Forbes. She was lovely to me as I was good with the clients and kept them VERY happy. The other carers covered the other tasks and so they were all happy as well, as they didn't have to do the "SS" calls. Things were going really well. My arms had got better, but I still used my mouth more often than not, even with Mr Large.

Mrs Forbes "You know I am so pleased with how well you are doing. You have fitted into the team beautifully and the clients love your commitment to the tasks at hand."

More praise came from Mrs Forbes "You do know we are gaining more clients, directly due to your work."

I didn't know what to say, I just found myself happy in the job, the pay was pretty good and the clients were always kind and appreciative.

Mrs Forbes "I would like to offer you a pay rise, but there is a problem. Due to word of mouth about your care levels, I now have quite a lengthy waiting list of those wishing to be added to your client base. There are three options as I see it. Firstly, I find another as good as you, but I doubt that is possible. Secondly, you could do more hours if you wished, but I do not want you doing more than forty hours per week and possibly burn out. Thirdly, and I do not suggest this lightly, had you ever considered a sex change? You would be able to do more for the clients, complete your tasks faster, and then be able to see more clients each week."

I was really surprised at the third option. It hadn't even crossed my mind. Yes I was enjoying the work I was doing, but would I want to do that?

Mrs Forbes went on "Look, you are currently on £22/hour. I think if you decided on the third option, very quickly we could have you earning over £30/hour!!! Why don't you think it over and get back to me in a couple of weeks. No pressure. All I will say is that we have a waiting list of over twenty men wishing to be cared for by you personally!"

My mind was changing. It had started with me just doing these things to get a job done and be paid. At the start I had no alternative. Now I felt enjoyment from these tasks. The faces of the clients, the happiness, relief and pleasure. Not only that, but I felt a personal delight. This was turning from a job to an enjoyable hobby and I was being paid well to do it.