The New Kid Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was moaning his hands all over my body, his hand wrapped around my cock holding it firmly, the boy gently stroked his own cock. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom, I laid him on my bed spread out ready for me to do as I pleased to him. I got between his legs I gently played with his cock and balls. My hands touched him everywhere, I bent down and slowly took his cock into my mouth my tongue lathered it, massaged it, I held his cock as I sucked his balls into my mouth. Ryan was going crazy, he would soon blow if I was not careful.

I grabbed his ass cheeks and gently lifted his butt up so I could get to his beautifully tight pucker, it was so tight, hard to believe anything came out of this hole, it was a pinkish brown, hairless, totally smooth, clean and so inviting. I pulled in and slid my tongue the length of his crack, Ryan let out a soft scream. My tongue went into overdrive, I circled the hole, gently pressing the center, Ryan was going crazy, he pulled the pillows to himself, his head was going back and forth.

Then I slowed it all down, my tongue just glided over his hole along the crack ever so slowly, Ryan was about to scream or cum or maybe both. My tongue was in heaven, this boys ass crack was incredible. I gently let his legs back down and took his balls in my mouth, Ryan was on the verge of an incredible orgasm.

His balls rolled in my mouth, pulling in tight to his cock, getting ready to release their payload. His cock twitched, his body tightened then convulsed, the first shot hit him square in the face, right across the nose and eyes. The second one in his neck and chest, his body rocked as he ejaculated, the third and forth both on his chest and abs. Ryan laid there, covered in cum, his cock slowly shriveling, cum seeping out of the tip of his cock.

I got up and grabbed a towel to wipe his face, the cum liquifying and running all over him and my bed. I wiped the boy clean, he did not move, his body cock and balls had been thru something he had never experienced before, it would take him a few minutes to reboot

"Tom what you just did was beyond my expectations, my balls ache, my cock still tingles, my ass wants you to do that again and again, I have never felt anything like this in my entire life." Ryan said looking wasted.

"Ryan there is so much more I can show you, the pleasures a man can only give another man." I said to him.

"Okay Ryan you have to go now, you can't spend the night with me." I told him.

"But Tom I want to suck your cock too, I should give you some pleasure before I run off, and I love to suck your big cock." Ryan said laying me down on the bed getting in between my legs.

"Tom your cock is so huge, way bigger than mine, it's so hard to swallow, I want it down my throat, I want you to take my cherry one day Tom." Ryan said his hand on my cock.

That tight little ass I could break the boy in half if I tried to fuck him, but I could only imagine how good my cock might feel buried deep in his hole. What the boy lacked in technique he made up for in enthusiasm, he forced my cock into his mouth taking all he could most times just choking on it. His throat would be stretched if he continued to try so hard.

He grabbed my balls, he rolled them like dice, his finger went to my hole, the stimulation of it all brought me to the edge, his stroking while he took as much as he could swallow. My cock exploded, again I laced the boy with more cum than he could possible ingest. He dutifully lapped me clean, not missing a drop.

"You're cum is so delicious Tom I want more and more of it." Ryan said to me.

"You're getting better Ryan soon you will be an accomplished cocksucker." I told him.

Not sure he liked being called a cocksucker, the boy was in the closet after all.

"Ryan don't take offense if I call you a really good cocksucker, it's not a bad thing, I am told I am a great cocksucker." I said with pride.

Ryan only smiled at what I had said.

"Okay you better get out of here, in case your parents are looking for you." I said to him.

"Thanks Tom, hope we can do this again real soon, like tomorrow." Ryan said smiling.

"Ryan we have to be careful, you don't need to get caught nor do I, so please for my sake be careful." I pleaded with him.

"Tom can I keep the key?" He showed me my spare key in his shorts pocket.

"Yes okay fine but be discreet please, I don't need the neighbors to find out I am having sex with the neighborhood boy." I said to him.

Ryan walked up to me, put his hand behind my neck, pulled me into him, pressed his lips to mine.

"Tom I am no boy!" He said as he kissed me once more.

Dam this kid was good, he had me wrapped around his little finger.

"Ryan you have to go I have to get to bed, Good night, and thanks for tonight I really enjoyed it." I told him kissing him back.

"Thanks Tom good night." Ryan said to me.

Ryan got back home no one noticed he was gone, he grabbed a shower then went to bed, he told me later he laid there smiling, his balls still ached but it was a good ache. Ryan put my key on a chain around his neck, so this way he would never loose it. He told his parents it was for his best friends house.


12