The New Kid Next Door Pt. 03

Story Info
Spending more time, Ryan spending the weekend.
2.2k words
4.61
15.5k
14

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got in the shower then would decide whats for dinner, I was getting out of the shower and a knock on the door. I towelled off put on some shorts and answered the door.

"Hey Tom is this a bad time?" Terry asked me.

"No not at all let me grab a shirt come into the kitchen we can have a beer if you like." I said to him.

"Okay I never refuse a beer Tom." Terry said to me.

I grabbed a shirt and got a couple of cold ones out of the fridge, handed one to Terry and opened mine up.

"Whats up Terry?" I asked him.

"I wanted to talk to you about a few things, I just talked to Ryan he told me you really helped him by talking with him, he seems to really trust you Tom, so I was wondering if he would be able to spend more time with you, let him hang out here more, help him with his problems, then fill me in on some of the things that are bothering him?" Terry asked me.

Was he serious he wanted his son to spend more time with me, for me to talk to him, I was feeling guilty here.

"Of course Terry , Ryan is a great kid, he and I seem to be like best friends, he feels safe to talk to me about anything, I will say I will not tell you anything he does not want me to tell you, I will leave that up to him." I told him.

"Oh yes of course Tom, I don't want you to breach his trust, he needs a man to talk to and it seems it's you. One more thing we are going out of town this weekend would you be okay with Ryan staying here with you? I would just feel better if he was in your house with you than being alone in our big house alone. We are going to visit my wife's Aunt and he is adamant he does not want to go. I told him I was not comfortable him rambling around our big empty house alone." Terry said to me

"Of course that's fine Terry, he is welcome here anytime, it will give us time to talk, and this way you won't come home to some house party, or worse." I said to him.

"Thanks Tom this is great, Ryan will be here Friday at about four if that is okay with you?" Terry said to me.

"Yes if he needs to come over sooner tell him to drop in." I said to him.

"Tom you are the best neighbour a guy could ask for." Terry said clinking our bottles.

Terry drained his beer and headed out, thanking me over and over. Did I feel a bit guilty of course I did, but we were not breaking any laws, Ryan was safe with me. Less than an hour later there was a knock on the door, then another, then another. I did not have to ask who it was. I opened the door and he rushed past me.

"Shut the door Tom, my Dad wants me to stay with you this weekend as they are going to my Aunt's for the weekend. I told them I did not need to stay with you I was old enough to take care of myself." Ryan said his face a glow.

"Yes I guess I have to get the spare bedroom cleaned up as I will have company on the weekend." I said jokingly.

"Tom seriously, you think I am sleeping in your spare bedroom? Come on man be serious here." Ryan said kind of huffy.

I walked up to him pressed him to the door, held his face as my lips went in for a kiss, just as I was about to shut my eyes I saw something in the peephole. Terry was at the door, I grabbed Ryan spun him around.

"You're Dad is here." I whispered.

"Okay Mr M thanks for letting me stay with you, I really don't want to have to go with them." Ryan said winking.

"Okay Ryan see you tomorrow night then." I said as I opened the door.

Hey Terry, what's up?" I asked him.

"Hey Dad you following me?" Ryan asked laughing.

"No just making sure everything will be okay with you two is all, I don't want to burden you Tom." Terry said to me.

"Not at all Terry I will enjoy the company." I said to him.

"Thanks a lot Dad a burden am I?" Ryan said laughing.

"Mr M is cool Dad we will have fun together, after all he does have a pool. Stop worrying please." Ryan said putting his arm around his Dad's neck.

"Thanks Tom appreciate all you do for us." Terry said as they walked away.

Ryan looked back and winked at me.

"See you tomorrow Mr M. and thanks so much." Ryan said to me.

Promptly at four there was a knock on the door, Ryan and his Dad, Ryan had a small bag of clothes, not that he would need much as I did not plan to wear much of anything while he was here with me.

"Hi Tom I hope it's all good for Ryan to stay with you this weekend? You did not change your mind did you?" Terry asked me smiling.

"No he is welcome here anytime, come on Ryan get in here." I said to them.

Ryan brought his bag to the spare bedroom, Terry gave me emergency numbers for him and his wife in case something happened to Ryan or myself, putting me as the contact in case something happened to them.

"Terry stop worrying he will be fine, you guys drive safe and get back home in one piece please." I said to Terry.

Ryan came up and grabbed his Dad in a hug.

"Drive safe Dad, I will miss you, say Hi to Aunt Mary for me please, love you Dad." Ryan said to him.

Terry was kind of choked up, I shook his hand.

"See you guys Monday night Terry." I said to him

We walked out to the street, Terry got in the car, we both waved at hem as they drove off.

"How about a swim Ryan?" I asked him.

"Last one in." Ryan said as he ran for the door.

He was in the pool before I got to the back door, the only thing is he still had on his shorts, I slowly took off my tee shirt, then slipped off my sandals, then my shorts. Standing at the edge of the pool naked I realized I had forgot to lock the front door. I walked back in locking and putting the chain on.

I sauntered back to the pool, Ryan's shorts now on the edge of the pool.

He was swimming laps, then would do a flip underwater to show me that amazing ass of his, the guy was a total cock tease. I cannon balled in splashing him as he came up for air. He caught me as I came up, pulled me into a kiss, his arms around my neck. I grabbed his knees and walked us to the shallow end, I pinned him in the corner our lips one with each other.

Ryan held on as I walked out of the pool, his arms around my neck his legs wrapped tightly around my hips. I easily climbed the ladder with him holding on tight, I walked over to a lounge chair, Ryan let his legs loose, I laid back he straddled me on the chaise. His lips on mine the whole time, we kissed touched he even tweaked my nipples.

"Ryan I have to take something out for dinner for us." I said to him.

"Let's just order a pizza instead, my treat, my Dad gave me money to pay for pizza and snacks." Ryan suggested.

"Save the money Ryan I can pay for it." I said to him.

"Please Tom let me do this for you, for us." Ryan said.

"Okay pizza it is lets order soon I am starving and you will need lots of energy for later." I said with a sly grin.

"Really Tom what did you have in mind?" Ryan asked me.

"Ryan I still have so much to teach you, so many ways a man can please a man." I said smiling.

Ryan grabbed the phone, called the local pizza joint tried to order two large pies, I was kissing him playing with his penis, licking his neck, sucking his earlobe tickling him.

"Yes, oh yes. I'm sorry, Tom stop that." Ryan said laughing.

"But you taste so good Babe." I said licking his neck.

"Yes delivery, Tom stop your going to make me. Yes I'm sorry yes to that address, thank you so much." Ryan said laughing.

"Don't be surprised if we don't get our pizzas." Ryan said smiling.

Less than thirty minutes later the bell rang, Ryan ran to the door.

"Put something on Ryan you can't open the door naked." I said throwing his shorts at him.

Ryan slipped his shorts the bulge in the shorts hard to miss, the young man was speechless, Ryan grabbed the pizzas handed him the money and shut the door. Seems he had given the guy a ten dollar tip, and a nice view of his rock hard cock.

Ryan brought the pizzas to the kitchen quickly discarding his shorts, his cock stiff like a plank, pretty sure he could be hard all the time. We ate our pizza it was delicious, putting the rest away for later, I suggested we go to the bedroom I wanted him to do something for me. I had Ryan lay on the far side of the bed, I took my side, he quickly wanted to get on me.

"Ryan I want you to masturbate for me, I want to watch you as you bring yourself to orgasm, I want to see how you do it." I said to him.

He looked at me like was I serious, why would we masturbate when we were together.

"Why Tom I can suck you, you can suck me." Ryan asked me puzzled.

I grabbed the remote and turned on some porn, stuff I liked to watch and jerk off too.

"Ryan I want, no, I need to know what turns you on, what brings you to the edge, how well you know your own body." I told him.

Ryan still was not sure about all this, I grabbed the lube and squirted his cock. He started to stroke himself, looking at me, seeing if I would touch him, help him cum in some way.

"Ryan focus on the porn, pretend I am not here you are alone in your bed naked hard and needing to cum, please do this for me?" I asked him.

"Tom usually I fantasize about you." Ryan said to me.

Ryan finally focused on the porn playing, I laid on my side watching him stroke his cock, his other hand on his balls, his middle finger fingering his ass, Ryan was soon close to ejaculating, I watched as he sprayed his chest and abs with his seed. Ryan laid there winded, the orgasm taking it out of him. I hovered above him and licked him clean, not a drop would be wasted.

I did the same for Ryan he would watch me play with my cock and body, I could see he wanted to touch me so very badly, but I wanted him to learn what makes me cum, what makes me moan, what makes my cock rock hard. The porn was in high gear, I squeezed my balls, I fingered my hole, I ran my hand over my chest, tweaking my nipples which usually made me squirt, today no exception. My cock blasted out a huge load of cum, Ryan was quick to lap it all up.

"So Ryan what did you learn from watching me?" I asked him.

"You like your balls squeezed, your ass fingered, and your nipples are your buttons to make you cum.

"Very good watching you I see you use a lot of the techniques I used on you before, I have quite a few more I want to try on you, but lets save that for later okay?" I said to him.

"How about a swim Tom?" Ryan asked me.

"Sure but how about a kiss first Mister?" I said to him.

"You never have to ask me twice for a kiss Tom." Ryan said straddling me.

"How can you have more to show me Tom? Is there really that many more things you can show me on my own body that I don't already know about?" Ryan asked me.

I rolled us over so he was under me, I held his arms tightly above his head, I ran my tongue along the inside of his upper arm to his armpit down his side along his ribs. His whole body shuddered as I did this.

"Still think I don't have anything to show you?" I asked him smiling.

"Tom I can't believe the things you do to me that make my whole body quiver, this is more than just sex, I will never find this with another man will I?" Ryan asked me.

I held his arms as I gently kissed him, I let his arms loose and rolled him on top of me.

"No Ryan I don't think you ever will, but you can teach him." I said to him.

"Swim?" Ryan asked me.

"Yes lets do that." I responded.