The New Kid Next Door Pt. 04

Story Info
I continue to explore Ryan, teaching him about his body.
1.6k words
4.72
12.9k
12

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan and I played in the pool for over an hour, being naked was so normal for us both now, we did a race, to see who could do the most laps in so many minutes. I actually won, I couldn't believe it, I soon suspected he let me win.

Ryan and I laid back in the lounger, I held him close to me, it felt so good to have him with me.

"Pizza?" Ryan asked me.

"Yes I could eat another slice." I told him.

Ryan went in and prepped two slices for us, he came out with two large glasses of lemonade to wash it down.

"Thanks Ryan appreciate this." I said to him.

He leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank you Tom for letting me stay with you." Ryan said.

We ate our pizza, and talked, for a man of eighteen he sure was wise beyond his years, I was quite infatuated with him it seems.

After we ate Ryan picked up the dishes and brought them to the kitchen, I shut down the backyard lights and followed him in. He was rinsing the plates before putting them in the dishwasher, I walked up behind him and kissed his shoulder, down his back over his shoulder blades holding his waist in my hands so he would not move.

Ryan loved the attention, I could kiss him anytime he loved it, I turned him around and pinned him to the cupboards, his arms naturally went around my neck, I lifted his ass up on the cupboards, kissing him, watching his cock grow and seep more precum.

I picked him up and brought him to the master bathroom, I got the shower ready and walked us in, I let the rainfall shower drench him, he was such a handsome guy wet or dry, I stepped in the water and let it soak me down, I let Ryan down starting to soap him down, first his hair then his body, I would not miss a square inch, Ryan grabbed a bar and started to lather me up, soon we two were covered in suds.

I pulled him close to me our bodies so slippery, I hugged him tight, his arms holding me to him. I turned on the rain shower head and let it wash all the soap away from both of us. I lifted his cock and balls to make sure no suds under there, he did the same for me, I turned him and spread his cheeks running my hand along his ass crack.

Ryan turned me and did the same his hand lingered in my ass crack, I think he wanted to try to fuck me. I showed Ryan the tool I had to douche myself out down there, but I was not about to do it with him with me in the shower.

"Ryan if you want to fuck me you can, I want you too, I need you too please." I said to him.

"How does this work Tom? What do you do with this thing to clean yourself out?" Ryan asked not knowing.

"Ryan you push it in and it pushes water in to clean you out." I said to him.

The whole time I thought why couldn't someone had told me about all this when I was his age. Ryan reluctantly got out, I quickly got cleaned up and walked out. Ryan was in the middle of the bed, his cock rock hard, his legs spread wide open ready for what I would do to him next. However he had no idea what I had in store for him. I stood at the end of the bed, it was so nice to not have to worry about him having to get home we had all night, we had all weekend.

I grabbed Ryan's legs and pulled him closer to the end of the bed, I took his foot and licked it, the instep so sensitive, I held his two feet in my face , I bent him in half I wanted I needed to taste that hole of his, I was obsessed by it.

I ran my tongue along his ass crack my tongue darted in as it passed his pucker. I put his legs down and had him hanging his knees on the edge of the bed, I licked his thighs up to his balls, I sucked a ball in my mouth and massaged it rolled it, squeezed it, then let it pop out, I did the same to his other ball. I licked his cock base to tip, the sweetness of the precum was amazing, my tongue worked that spot at the base of your cock just below the knob.

Ryan was getting close, I would make him spill his load all over his crotch, I manipulated the tip of his cock, his breathing labored, his hands grasping the comforter his head pulled back. I made sure his cock sprayed inside my mouth but let it fall on his pubic region, I had other plans for this load.

Ryan's orgasm soon subsided, I think he thought I was done, he went to get up, I held him down with my hand, with my tongue and lips I smeared his load all over his cock balls and pubic area. I licked my lips clean then started to clean Ryan up. His cock deflated but covered in cream, I slowly licked the cum from his balls, sucking both in my mouth and licking them from inside my mouth.

I let his balls go then took his semi erect cock in my mouth, I licked his shaft clean not a trace of semen to be found. I held his cock back so I could lap up the cream on his pubic area. I started slow, Ryan really dd not get much from this, I quickly increased the pressure with my tongue, so many sensitive spots in our pubic regions, I started to lick him higher closer to the hips, Ryan was screaming my name.

"Tom oh my that feels so good." Ryan screamed at me.

I smiled and continued, I could get lost licking sucking his body. Once cleaned up I leaned in and kissed him, his arms naturally went to my neck, I picked up his legs and positioned us on the middle of the bed. I laid on top of him, his eyes on my eyes, our lips meshing together, I kissed his neck gently sucking his earlobe, this made him coo like a bird, my sexy little bird.

"Tom again you have found another spot on my body I would have never ever known was so sensitive." Ryan said to me between kisses.

I rolled us over, I looked him in the eyes.

"I need you to fuck me now Ryan, please Ryan do this for me." I begged him.

Ryan did not respond he shook his head in the affirmative and grabbed the lube. I positioned myself on the edge of the bed, Ryan on his feet, my ankles on his shoulders, his cock lubed up.

"Put some lube on my hole Ryan then slowly, and I mean slowly push it in. It's been a long time since I have had a cock in me so take it easy please." I told him.

"Tom I would never hurt you in any way you know that don't you?" Ryan said with sad eyes.

"Do it Ryan I need you to fuck me, I need you in me, I want your seed in me." I said to him.

Ryan was a gentle lover what he lacked in experience he made up for in gentleness. Ryan put his cock a little to high the first time, then to low, I grabbed his cock and guided it to its place. His cock slowly went in, it hurt and felt so good at the same time, Ryan held in place till my ass got used to his cock in me.

"Come on Ryan do it, I need it, I want it Please Ryan Please." I begged him.

I did not have to ask twice Ryan started slow then the strokes became faster, harder and longer, some he actually slammed home. Ryan kept his eyes on mine the whole time, he grabbed the lube and slicked up my cock, he grabbed it firmly and stroked it, so much stimulation my balls rocking from him fucking me and him jerking me my cock soon on the edge, I could see Ryan was close, my cock exploded my chest my abs coated in semen. Ryan held my legs apart and slammed my ass, I would take his cock and load or else.

His cock like a geyser his body rocked as his cock filled me up, after the last stroke Ryan collapsed on top of me, I wrapped my arms around him and got us on the bed. I laid there spent, my cock drained my ass filled. Ryan laid his head on my chest, I kissed the top of his head, soon we two were asleep, I woke up about an hour later, Ryan all snuggled in close to me, I gently rolled him off and went to get a cloth to wipe him off, both of us covered in cum and lube, I opened the bed on his side.

I picked him up and placed him under the covers, I covered him u, went and peed got Ryan's seed out of me then got in bed, I turned off the lamp soon off to dreamland. I woke up to Ryan getting up to pee, I would have to get used to having someone in my bed after all these years. Ryan got back in bed snuggling in close to me, I put my arm around his back and pulled him in.

"I Love You Tom." Ryan whispered to me.

"Love You Too Ryan." I said.

Ryan looked at me, got up and kissed me, quickly snuggling on me.

I fell asleep feeling so good, having him close to me.