The New Kid Next Door Pt. 13

Story Info
Terry's admission, awkward moments, a kiss on the neck.
1.7k words
4.55
6.4k
5

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan please leave, your Dad and I need to talk, come back when I tell you too okay." I said walking towards him.

"What's wrong with my Dad Tom?" Ryan asked concerned.

"You're Dad needs to talk to me Ryan so please I beg you leave us alone till your Dad is in a better place okay." I told him as i walked him out.

"Okay Tom Thank you." Ryan said concerned for his Dad.

"Tom I should go, there is no point in this." Terry said walking towards me and the front door.

I locked the door and pulled Terry into my arms, I held him his arms tight around my body. We stood there for a long while, Terry pulled back, looking me in the eyes.

"I can see why Ryan trusts you so much Tom you know just what a person needs when he needs it." Terry said.

"Come sit talk to me Terry, you have the weight of the world on you, you need to talk this all out to someone, you have someone in front of you right now who will listen to you, tell me the rest of it." I told him.

"Lets take our beers and go sit poolside? What do you say?" I asked Terry.

I grabbed us two cold ones Terry and I taking a seat in our own loungers.

"Tom where do I start?" Terry asked nervous scared shy to talk about it.

"Start from a starting point, a memory where you knew things were not right with you, you knew this is where it all went wrong." I said to him.

"Had to be when I met my now wife, we quickly married as she was pregnant with Ryan, as she got closer I felt more trapped, I knew I would never have the life I dreamed of. No sooner Ryan was born, Megan was on her way, I knew this was my life, I am not one to have random sex with strangers so if the opportunity did present itself, I never took the chance to try it." Terry admitted.

I moved to Terry's lounger cross legged between his legs, I could see the fear in his eyes, I could see his cock reacting to me being this close to him. His shorts straining to hold his ever growing cock in place.

"Tom I am sorry to burden you with this, and I am also sorry about this as well." Terry said pointing at his enlarging cock.

"Terry this is not a burden you need someone to talk to, why not me, your son was very comfortable to talk with me when he needed to come out, so why not his Dad too. As for your cock that is a normal reaction to a man being this close to you. I am sure you have never been this close to another half dressed man, mine as well is reacting to you being this close to me." I told him running my hand over my chest to the bulge in my shorts.

"Continue on Terry, I am sure there is more to this, something made you break down today what was it and I know it's not because Ryan came out to you," I told him.

"No I knew about Ryan years ago, he always tried to see me naked in the shower, he was fascinated with my cock and balls, maybe I should say obsessed, he would watch me as I showered or got undressed, the one time he actually came in the shower with me grabbing my cock. I quickly explained he could not do that with his Dad, it was not right." Terry told me.

"Really I would have never thought Ryan would do such a thing." I said smiling.

"The reason it all hit me today is the wife is not staying with her Aunt she is not coming back Tom, she met another man and they want to be together, our sex life has been non existent for so many years, it really is not fair to her that her husband prefers the company of a man to herself." Terry said his head looking down.

"Terry you need to talk to both kids, you need to come clean, they both deserve to know the whole truth, stop living a lie be you be the best dam you there is." I said to him.

"Tom I am terrified, what if my kids hate me? What if they never talk to me ever again? How do I live with myself being selfish wanting the life I always prayed for?" Terry said crying again.

I pulled him in to me, Terry cried on my shoulder his emotions flooding him, I held him till the tears stopped, Terry stayed his head on my chest.

"How about a swim Terry might lighten the mood a bit?" I asked him.

When Terry stood his cock was full mast, there was no hiding this, the man well endowed maybe more than myself, Terry rearranged himself so his cock was not so obvious. We both dove in coming to the surface on the edge of the pool.

"Thank you Tom you have no idea how much better I feel talking to you, holding this in for so many years has been a real burden to me, just telling you I feel liberated, a weight removed from my shoulders, I can be the real me with you now." Terry said his eyes locked on mine.

I talked with Terry so many times but I never looked at him like I did right now, my cock reacted to him being this close to me, I wanted to kiss him, I wanted him naked in my bed.

"Another beer Terry?" I asked him as I hopped out of the pool.

There was no hiding my cock, the bulge huge in my shorts, Terry stayed on the edge of the pool, his eyes transfixed on my bulge in my shorts. I reached in rearranged it so it did not stick out so much.

"Tom are you gay?" Terry asked.

"Terry I thought you knew, I don't hide it, but I don't flaunt it, I am out and proud, I don't fly a flag on my front doorstep but most of the neighbours know I am a gay man." I told him.

I walked into the house to grab us a beer, Terry got out of the pool while I did this, when I came out he had a towel covering over his crotch.

Did I make you nervous by telling you I am out?" I asked Terry.

"No Tom I can't seem to get my cock to go down, I have not been this hard in so long, it's been so many many years since I last had actual sex, besides masturbation of course." Terry admitted to me.

Dam I wanted to suck this man's cock so badly now, I wanted his cock in me so badly right now.

"Tom since day one you have driven me crazy, you came and greeted us when we moved in, just your handshake made my cock stir, every time you and I interacted it seems you were shirtless, your cock barely hidden in your oh so tight shorts and don't get me started on that ass of yours. The day you were cutting grass and you had your shirt off, the shorts you had on barely covering anything, I could see the outline of your semi erect cock, the sweat dripping down your chest, your shorts damp and almost see thru, clinging to your sweat soaked body. I dam near got on my knees, right there in the middle of the street to press my face to your semi erect cock.

Then when we came to swim in your pool, watching you in the lounger my cock was rock hard, I could not get out to grab a lemonade, I caught a glimpse of your balls that day, I saw you were commando and your balls slid just right so I got a perfect view of them. Once I got my cock under control, I got out then had to go home and jerk off, just the thought of your balls made me blow a massive load." Terry said to me.

I sat there red faced, here I was having sex with his son and now I wanted Terry, I knew I had to have him, Terry sipped on his beer, he told me of his past life, so many lost opportunities he could have had sex with other man, but he was far to nervous to attempt it. He worried of disease, or that if he did have sex with a man he may never want to go back to his wife, he could not do that to his kids.

Terry was a stand up man a real gentleman, always thought of others never himself, always putting himself last. His son coming out, his wife leaving him was the final straw he was broken, he needed someone to hold him together. I liked the man he was a great guy that needed someone to be there for him someone he could lean on, someone on his side.

The phone rang it was Ryan, he wanted to know what his Dad planned for dinner.

"Ryan you an your sister are coming over to my place for pizza, come over you can order two large pies for us please, tell your sister to come as well bring a bathing suit." I said to him.

Ryan was funny on the phone.

"So Tom will you kiss me while I try to order? A bathing suit I never had to wear a suit before." Ryan responded on the phone.

"Ryan get over here." I said to him laughing.

"Tom this is not necessary I am fine to make dinner for me and the kids."Terry said looking at me.

"Are you okay telling the kids that their Mom is not coming home anytime soon alone Terry?" I asked him.

Terry did not respond, he only smiled.

"Tom in case I forget to tell you later thank you so much for all you do for me and my family." Terry said crying.

I stood up and held Terry close to me, his cock quick to react to the closeness.

"Your family is like my family Terry I love all of you and I hate to see you cry or be sad." I told him kissing his neck.