The New Kid Next Door Pt. 15

Story Info
Our first time, Terry so nervous, he and I grow closer.
2k words
4.63
7.5k
7

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand all over his chest, I leaned in and kissed his lips to his cheeks to his neck, down his chest to his nipples my tongue circling his nipples. Terry was moaning and groaning. Terry pulled my shirt off of me, his hands running thru the hair, his fingers rolling my nipples. My cock was rock hard and ready I grabbed Terry's waist band about to remove his shorts.

"Please Tom can we take this really slow, I'm so nervous and so scared, I have never been with a man before, I'm terrified I will do something horribly wrong." Terry said his fears showing.

I took the waistband of my own shorts and pulled them down and off, I stood before him, my cock hard and ready. Terry stood there looking at me, a tear running down his cheek.

"Tom it's even more perfect than I could have ever imagined." Terry said his hand going to my cock.

"It feels so different than my own Tom, the skin so tight, it's all so smooth, such a beautiful cock." Terry said to me.

I pulled him in and kissed him, he released my cock and wrapped his arms around me, I gently laid him across the center of my bed, I stood there looking at him, so vulnerable, so shy, so terrified, like he was doing something wrong. I straddled him his shorts still on, I held his arms above his head, I leaned in and kissed him, first the lips then his neck, to his chest, then his nipples, down his chest to his abdomen, to the waistband of his shorts down his leg to his foot, his calf so sensitive, I kissed his feet and sucked his toes, down his left up his right.

I could see his cock was fighting to get out of his shorts.

"Terry may I?" asked as I grabbed his waistband.

Terry shook his head in the affirmative, his massive cock flopped out rock hard and dripping, the man was covered in hair, his cock balls and pubes in need of a trim. I threw his shorts on the floor, my hands running up his thighs, my thumb grazing his balls, Terry quickly caught his breath, I simply took it all in, his cock bigger than Ryan's thicker and longer, bigger than my own cock had to be a good nine plus inches and over six around.

I ran my hands down his legs then up his hips, past his cock, his cock a geyser of precum. My hands went around his cock finally my right hand taking it in my hand. Terry jumped as I touched him, it had been far too long for him, he craved touch he needed attention he needed to be held. I slowly slid his foreskin back, his knob a glow with all the precum it had surrounding it. I leaned in to take his cock into my mouth, Terry held me back.

"Please Tom take it slow I am so close it's been so long since I have even been touched by anyone." Terry said a tear in his eye, concern in his expression.

"Terry I will be gentle, I never rush it and you will enjoy this I guarantee it." I assured him.

Terry let me go in to lick him, my tongue lapped away all the precum he produced, his cock so sensitive, I took his knob in my mouth my tongue licking his knob getting under to the sensitive spot just below it. It was all to much for him, his balls rose his cock swelled his balls unloaded. His cock shot barrel after barrel of cum into me, I had to quickly suck and swallow it so I would not lose any of his magnificent cum.

Terry's whole body rocked, twisted, his cock slid in deep into my mouth his cock firmly planted in my throat. Terry's orgasm slowly subsided, his cock still rock hard and throbbing, I slowly sucked him from tip to base, the pubic hair a challenge as it got in my mouth tickling me. I sucked and swallowed him deep. Terry was close to yet another orgasm his balls tightened, his cock swelled.

"Tom oh my oh oh please Tom Tom." Terry screamed as his cock blasted my tonsils, his load as big as his first.

Terry laid there this look on his face, he later told me he had never come twice ever. I laid down beside him he was done he could do no more tonight, his balls drained. Once he came back he got between my legs, he had to know what another man's cock felt like. Terry played with it, stroked it held my balls, his finger going to my hole, his hands on my chest but his one hand always on my cock. Terry leaned in and licked the precum I had on the tip of my cock.

"Tom it tastes sweet and salty at the same time, your cock is so smooth in my mouth, my tongue rolls over it so easily." Terry said in awe of it all

Terry took my knob in his mouth, his tongue massaging the base of my cock. For a man with little experience he was pretty good, not Ryan good but he would learn. I would teach him I would enjoy teaching him like I did Ryan. Terry stroked my cock as mouth and tongue worked my knob, the stimulation to much my cock exploded into Terry's mouth.

There was cum everywhere, Terry was not ready for my cock to blow as much cum as it had, it spilled out of his mouth down my cock, inside of his mouth. I could see Terry was sampling the taste, once he got a good taste of it he quickly lapped up all he could. Terry licked me clean, laying down beside me, us on our sides face to face.

"Thank you Tom that was amazing, would it be okay if we did this again sometime soon?" Terry asked me.

I rolled him over and got on top of him, I held his hands in my hands, my lips to his, our cocks rubbing each other hard again.

"Yes Terry I would like that very much." I told him smiling.

I rolled us over so Terry was on top of me.

"Tom this feels so right, I have never felt like I was in the right place till now."Terry told me between kisses.

Terry laid on me his head on my chest soon he was sleeping just like his son a soft snore coming out of him. I shut off the light and we slept. Terry woke at five from a very sound sleep, I too was out.

"Tom I fell asleep, I have to get home right now the kids will wonder where I am." Terry said worried.

"Terry come on the kids know where you are, so stop worrying, come lay on me again." I told him.

Terry got back on the bed got back on top of me, kissed me then snuggled back in position. It felt so good to have him on me, I held him as he slowly fell asleep. We both woke at eight, again Terry was worried about the kids.

"Terry they are gone to school relax stop worrying you're going to have a heart attack." I told him rolling him under me.

"Besides I am not letting you leave just yet, we have some unfinished business we need to do first." I said to him kissing him.

"Really Tom am I your prisoner now, are you holding me for interrogation?" Terry asked me.

"Something like that." I said as I kissed my way down his body.

"Terry we really need to trim and shave you, it's way to much hair. I said to him.

"Okay Tom your the boss."Terry said spreading his legs.

I pulled Terry into the bathroom, I stood him on a towel as I trimmed his forest down his cock looked bigger, so much neater and cleaner.

I dragged him into the shower lathering him up, I shaved his cock, balls and part way up his public region. I ran the rain shower over us getting us wet catching Terry by surprise. I soaped him up while he did the same to me, we rinsed off the towelled off. I brought him back to the bed him in the center spread ready for me to take him.

His cock looked so much better, his balls so sensitive to touch by both my hands and tongue, I licked Terry's shaft from root to tip, his cock spewing loads of precum, I quickly lapped it up my tongue under the hood, Terry going wild, I quickly took his cock to the base my throat working its magic on his pole.

Terry's cock flooded my throat mouth and tongue with his wonderful white cum, I sucked all I could get from him, his shaft shooting it deep in my mouth. I held some back to feed it to Terry knowing he had never tasted his own cum. I placed my lips to his, my tongue invading his mouth, his semen covering his tongue in cum, Terry quickly sucked all he could out of my mouth.

Terry rolled us over taking my cock in his hand, it was like a new toy he could never tire of, he held it squeezed it stroked it making the precum come to the tip then licking it all up. Terry took my cock into his mouth, he was a fast learner, he took more than half of my cock into his mouth my knob at the back of his throat, able to control his gag as I had taught him earlier.

Terry sucked me with so much enthusiasm, my cock quickly submitted its precious cargo to his mouth. Terry greedily swallowed it all, not wasting a drop. Terry leaned in and kissed me, laying on top of me.

"How about a swim Terry?" I asked him.

"Can we just lay here Tom I feel so good on top of you." He said kissing my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him.

"Of course we are both off today we can do this all day if we want." I told him.

Terry snuggled in holding me like I would leave him. Soon his breathing shallow he was asleep, his soft snore like his son's a dead giveaway. Terry slept for about an hour, I dozed off at some point, I felt so good holding him like this, I could easily fall for this man. Terry awoke you could tell he did not know where he was.

"Tom I'm so sorry I fell asleep." Terry said to me.

"Terry so did I, felt good to have you on me." I told him.

Terry leaned in and kissed me, a real kiss, he held it, no tongues just our lips, his hands holding my head in place.

"How about that swim now Tom?" Terry asked me.

"Yes Let's do that." I said to him.

Terry took my hand pulling me off the bed, he went to grab his shorts. I shook my head, and pulled him along naked, you could see he was so nervous about being naked in the pool. He stood there right on the edge, I wrapped my arms around him and made us fall in, my lips to his.

We surfaced still kissing, Terry and I did some laps, then I made us coffee and we sat him his back on me his head on my chest.

"Tom this is the life isn't it?" Terry said to me.

"It is when you have the right man to share it with Terry." I told him.

"Think I might be the right man Tom?" Terry asked me.

"Time will tell Terry Time will tell, but I have a good feeling about us." I told him.

Terry and I spent the day relaxing, it was nice to have him near me.