The New Kid Next Door Pt. 14

Story Info
Terry's admission to his kids, the beginning of his new life.
2.5k words
4.49
6.8k
7

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan stormed in the front door.

"Megan is at her friends she will be here shortly, what kind of pizza do you guys want?" Ryan asked as he came out the back door.

Ryan took a seat at the foot of my lounger, I passed him the phone.

"Order the same as last time Ryan." I said smiling.

"Okay Tom." Ryan smiled as the lady came on the phone.

Terry and I talked more comfortably now, his guard down, so much more relaxed, he was a new man.

"I am going to make a salad to go with the pizza, Terry you want to come and sit in the kitchen while I prepare dinner?" I asked him.

Ryan dove in the pool, I could see he missed the fact that I did not dive in after him.

"Ryan when your done can you set the table for me please?" I asked him.

"Yes of course Tom. Ryan said as he came out of the pool his cock arching in his shorts.

I prepped the salad Terry helping me chop the ingredients, Ryan set the table, then asking if he should make lemonade.

Megan showed up at the door, Ryan let her in, she took a seat at the island.

"If you want to take a swim before dinner by all means Megan go ahead." I said to her.

"Okay thanks Mr. Matthews, why are we eating dinner here Dad?" Megan asked her Dad.

"Because I need to talk to you both after dinner about something and Tom offered to help me tell you both." Terry said concern in his voice.

I put my hand on his back, patting him for moral support.

The pizza arrived, the pizza delivery guy looking for Ryan, I handed him the money so he could flirt with the guy, Ryan smiled at him, grabbing his own crotch as he winked at him as he left.

"Okay lets eat everyone, Ryan go get your sister please." I said to him.

I grabbed the salad, put the pizza's out for them to choose, Terry watched me as I got the food ready for us. With everyone seated we had dinner, after dinner Ryan naturally helped me with cleanup, him being used to the way I do things, Terry again watched us put it all away, giving me a smile as I did.

"Okay can I get you all to come into the sitting room I have to talk to you both." Terry said to his kids.

We took our seats Terry sat close to me, he needed my support thru this.

"Not sure how to tell you both this, but I guess the best way is to just tell you both. Your Mom and I are separating, she has found another man she is in love with." Terry said to them.

I put my hand on his back so he knew I was there for him, I could see Ryan was not happy with me touching his father.

"How can Mom do this to you Dad?" Ryan said so mad.

"Your Mom is not to blame for this, this is so hard for me to say, she and I have been having marital problems for years now, I am sure you both noticed it, arguing, biting each others heads off, we have not had a meal like we just did in our home since you two were toddlers. Your Mother and I are headed in different directions, I do not want either of you to be mad at her, she is doing what she needs to do, something she should have done years ago." Terry said tears rolling down his face.

"But Dad if she is cheating on you how are we supposed to be okay with that?" Megan asked him.

"Because your mother went to find what she was not getting from me, love, compassion, sex. Our marriage has been at a stand still for years. She and I not meant to be together, she has met a wonderful man who treats her with respect and loves her dearly, she told me she can be truly be happy with this man." Terry told them.

"But Dad what about you? How can you be okay with all of this? I don't get it?" Ryan said mad at his Mom.

"Ryan, Megan I have not been honest with you, except for Tom here who has helped me so much since we moved in here. It's so hard for me to even say it, years of not being honest has hurt me so much." Terry told them crying.

I ran my hand along his back.

"Tell them Terry be honest with them, set yourself free from all of this." I urged him on.

"Guys I have to tell you, I'm. I'm I can't even seem to say the words, I'm gay." Terry said his head in his hands crying.

Both Ryan and Megan eyes like saucers, a look of shock, terror, fear for their father. Ryan came over and got on his knees taking his Dad in his arms.

"It's okay Dad, we still love you the same as we did before, your such a strong man for both of us, I love you so much Dad, thank you for being honest with us. Ryan said holding his Dad.

Megan got down and held her Father as well, the three holding each other, I got up and excused myself, this was a family thing now, I would let them talk and get past all of this. Ryan came in the kitchen and pulled me tight to him.

"Thank you Tom for being there for me and my Dad, our whole family actually, I love you so much." Ryan said to me.

"Love all of you as well, and you know your very special to me Ryan you always will be." I said a tear in my eye.

Terry came in and joined our hug, Megan stayed back, I waved her in, pulling her close to all of us.

"How about a swim everyone?" I asked them.

"Great idea Tom we all need a break from this." Terry said.

Ryan and Megan went out, Terry pulled me close,

"Thank you so much Tom, you are the best guy I have ever met in my entire life, I could have never done this on my own."Terry said holding me tight.

"Swim?" I asked him.

"In a minute Tom I need to rearrange something first." Terry said smiling.

Terry was so relaxed now, he came out and dove in surfacing beside Ryan.

"Love you so much Dad." Ryan said hugging him.

Megan too pulled her Dad in.

"Love you Daddy." She said to him.

I have never seen Terry so happy, so relaxed so calm, so himself. He looked over at me and smiled mouthing the words "Thank You".

Ryan watched as his father and I interacted, I was drawn to Terry, something about the man, his innocence, his honesty, his need for a man to hold him. I knew I could have feelings for the man so very easily. Terry got out of the pool walked up and hugged me.

"Thank you Tom you did all this, you gave me my life, I can never repay you for this." Terry said a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I love having all of you in my home, my house feels happy with you all in here." I said to them honestly.

Ryan still watched me interact with his Dad, I knew there was some jealousy, but there was something else, Ryan smiled when his Dad hugged me.

"Anybody want another piece of pizza? There is still lots left over." I asked them.

Ryan got out of the pool towelled off and followed me into the house.

"Tom I really like how you helped my Dad with all of this, he could have never done this without you, and he has such a long road ahead with my Mom and the divorce, I will not be here to help him thru this, he really does need you Tom, and I can see how he looks at you, he is so infatuated with you its so easy to see. Tom he needs you more than I need you, we both knew the age thing would be so hard on us both, I have a life to live. I need you to be here for my Dad please Tom." Ryan said crying in my chest.

I knew Ryan was still in love with me and I with him, but he knew his Dad was in need of some moral support and so much more, he needed a man to be there for him, to love him when he did not feel loved, to hold him when he felt alone in the world, someone to get him thru his divorce and get his life on track, help him make all the right decisions, keep his head above water, and to show him the best way to make love to another man.

Terry came in as I held Ryan to me.

"You guys okay?" Terry asked us.

"Think Ryan here needs a hug from his Dad right now Terry." I said to him.

"I Love you Dad." Ryan said crying in his Dad's chest.

Terry too had the waterworks going, I too was in tears, Terry knew what had happened between Ryan and I, we never had to talk about it but he knew. Terry pulled me in Ryan in between us both, Terry kissed my cheek, I turned red.

"Is that pizza ready yet guys?" Megan asked walking in on us.

Terry pulled her close.

"Love you Megan, you make Daddy so proud of you." Terry said to her.

"Thanks Daddy, love you too, I have a gay Dad, a gay brother and a gay neighbour, how cool is that." Megan said to us.

We sat and ate our pizza, then decided on a board game to fill in the night. Megan kept getting messages from someone on her cell phone, by the looks of them not anything she wanted to see. She turned off her phone and we got into the game. It had been so long since I had played this game, it was so much fun.

Ryan won overall, Terry and I both broke in the end.

"Well guys we better get home we have overstayed our welcome at Tom's here." Terry said to me.

"Nonsense I want you all to come by anytime, how about I barbecue us burgers tomorrow night?' I asked them.

"Oh my yes lets do that Dad, Tom makes the best burgers." Ryan said.

"Okay Tom see you tomorrow then, you're sure its not an inconvenience?" Terry asked me.

"Not at all I love having you all here, my house is so empty without you all in it." I told him our eyes locked on each other.

Megan was being very quiet for some reason.

"Are you okay Megan?" I asked her.

"Could we talk Tom" Megan asked me.

"You boys go home, Megan and I have to talk." I told them smiling.

Both Ryan and Terry hugged me, Terry's hug so deep and forceful.

Megan and I went into the kitchen taking a stool.

"What's going on Megan? I saw you looked uncomfortable when you got those messages earlier." I asked her.

"Yes a boy at school want's me, us to go all the way." She blurted out.

"Are you ready to go all the way with him? Is he the right guy? Do you care for him?" I asked her.

"No not really he is almost forcing me to do this, telling me he will tell the whole school I won't have sex with him." She said obviously bothered by this.

"What can I do to help?" I asked her.

"Would you have sex with him?" She asked me.

"Absolutely not, he is a bully and thinks he can get his way with girls by forcing them to have sex with him. I would teach him a well earned lesson if I were you." I told her.

"How so Tom?" She asked me.

"I would tell him I would not have sex with him first off, then when he tells the school that I won't have sex with him tell them all he came before it even started and he has a very small penis." I said laughing.

"Really Tom you would tell them that." She asked me laughing.

"Yes he is a bully, bully him back show him up to all the kids at school, if he pushes you I can come over and fix his wagon." I told her.

"Thanks Tom you really are so easy to talk to Ryan said your a wonderful man I can see why he trusts you so much." She said to me.

"Ryan is a very smart young man, you two need to help your Dad, he has a long road ahead, and your Mom will need you both as well." I told her giving her a hug.

I walked her to the door.

"If this guy gives you any problems you call me I will be at the school in two minutes I will shut him down in no time." I told her as she walked out.

I could see Terry walking over he would want to know what Megan wanted to talk to me about.

"Hey Terry you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah thought I would come by to see if there was something I could help with Megan." Terry asked me.

"Some boy trying to coerce her into sex by threatening her, I told her what to do and to call me if he bothered her anymore.

"Both my kids and I seem to lean on you a lot Tom." Terry said.

"Come in Terry let's talk." I said to him.

Terry and I took a seat on the couch, our hands inches from each other, the sexual tension between us thick. I so wanted to kiss the man. Terry and I talked about the evening, him telling me he has not spent a night with his kids like this in so many years, it was like a dream. We had fun we laughed.

"You made this all possible Tom, I really like you Tom I have for some time now." Terry said inching closer to me.

I stood up and pulled Terry up, he stood right in front of me, his body touching mine his lips inches from my own. I reached to each side of his head and pulled him into me. Terry's arms around my back, mine moving around his head. My lips wet barely touching his, I meshed our lips together my tongue probed his mouth, Terry moaned never being kissed like this before by a man.

I held him back, I looked in those eyes, I went in for one more kiss then took his hand an led him to my bedroom, stopping to lock and chain the door. I could see the fear in his eyes, so nervous, this so taboo for him for so many years, I held him to me I gently kissed him, I pulled his shirt off, his chest smooth like Ryan's but a little hair in between his pecs and around his nipples.