The New Kid Next Door Pt. 16

Story Info
Terry and I become closer, a move to benefit us all.
1.7k words
4.62
6.3k
7

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom do you know why I kept coming over when you were in the shower, or just getting out of bed?" Terry asked me.

"No I kind of wondered it seems every time I got in the shower you were at the door knocking." I said to him.

"Honestly I was hoping to catch you naked one time, get to see you undressed, I wanted to see your cock and balls, most times I got to see your chest and what a magnificent chest it is, I came so many times stroking to your body Tom." Terry admitted.

"Well now you don't have to fantasize, you can have the real thing right here." I told him.

Terry kissed me, he was a quick learner, he knew very soon what I liked when it came to kissing. Terry and I talked, he had a rough road ahead he would have to sell the house, find something smaller to live in, the divorce would take its tole on him mentally and financially. Terry would list the house as soon as he could, he and I would stage it so it would sell that much faster.

I got the ground beef out to make the patties, Terry would go home to grab some clothes, finish the laundry he had started yesterday. After a kiss he walked out, I got the burgers ready mixing the beef and making patties, I would have to go grab hamburger buns and some tomatoes maybe something to go along with the burgers.

I called Terry see if he needed anything at the grocery store.

"Tom can I come along with you, I want to grab a few things to snack on for the kids, I also need some milk and cereal for breakfast. The kids cleaned up and even made their beds, I am in shock." Terry said to me.

"You have two amazing kids there Terry, both so well brought up." I said to him

"Tom I will head over in about five is that good?" He asked me.

"Yes Terry I need to put some clothes on." I said to him.

"Tom are you naked I can be right over." Terry said laughing.

"See you in five Terry." I told him laughing.

Terry walked in about three minutes later, I came out of the bedroom naked, my cock rock hard ready for action.

"Tom your not ready?" Terry said to me.

"Oh I'm ready just not for shopping something else." I said with a sly grin.

I took Terry's hand and led him to my bedroom, I took his clothes off laid him in the bed then got on top of him in a sixty nine position. I took Terry's cock semi erect already into my mouth my tongue under the foreskin, Terry moaning already, Terry took my cock into his mouth, I gently pumped my cock into him, my own mouth having his to the base, I sucked down my throat working his cock. Terry's cock quickly exploded in my throat, his load huge like last time.

My own cock on the edge so close to filling him up, my balls reacted my cock poured out a load into his waiting mouth. Terry swallowed all he could, some of it slipping out the sides of his mouth. I rolled off of him laying there my balls drained my cock slowly going soft.

"Dam Tom that was good, we better get to the store before the kids get home." Terry said to me.

I just wanted to lay here beside him naked, till the next wave hit us. I got up got dressed, Terry put his clothes back on, the man looked good in and out of his clothes, I walked up and kissed him, the taste of cum still in his mouth. We got ready and headed out, Terry got what he needed, I grabbed more than I needed like always.

Terry took his bags home the kids back from school.

"Come over when your ready tell Ryan and Megan to come by anytime." I yelled across the street.

Megan came in first, she too no longer knocking on the door.

"Hey Tom how was your day?" She asked.

"Very good spent it with your Dad, we went shopping did some swimming, how was your day?" I asked wanting to know what had happened to the boy.

"Well it was one of the best days at school ever, he came up to me at lunchtime in the cafeteria, talking loud so everyone would hear him, that I was just a cock tease, making him hard and I did not put out. I let him talk till he finally shut up. I came back with I would have put out but you came before you even took it out of your pants and when you finally got it out it was this big." She said holding her fingers at about two inches.

"The entire school erupted in laughter, another girl came up beside me and confirmed that yes it was maybe two inches and only took seconds, two other girls confirmed it holding up their fingers at about two inches, isn't that right Little Johnny Cum Quickly?" Megan told me laughing.

It took some time for me to compose myself, this young man would have a name that would stick with him the rest of his life.

"All the girls in school did the same to him when he passed him in the halls, holding up two inches, seems he had tried to coerce many other girls in school to have sex with him by bullying them into it, most of the boys quickly joined in the laughter as well. Little Johnny Cum Quickly faded into the shadows." Megan told me.

"He did try to text message me so I sent him a two inch ruler and blocked him, showing the other girls in class, I quickly made so many friends in one day thank you so much Tom you are the best man ever." Megan told me.

I could not stop smiling at what had transpired, she sure taught that bully a lesson he would soon not forget. Megan helped me prepare the burgers, we got the salad ready and in the fridge, she and I having a small glass of white.

"Don't tell your Dad or he will kill me." I told her as he walked in the door.

"Don't tell Dad what Tom?" Terry said walking up and kissing me.

"Wow Dad so brazen, I have never seen you come in and kiss Mom like that before, but I guess I know why now." Megan said to him.

Terry brought over some watermelon for after dinner, he took a seat next to me.

"Wine my daughter is drinking wine who approved that one?" Terry asked.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him.

"I did now do you want a beer or do you want to argue?" I asked him.

"Beer please." Terry said as Ryan walked in.

"How was your day son?" Terry asked him.

"Excellent the best day ever, I have a date Friday night. Tom you know him its the pizza delivery guy he asked me out." Ryan said smiling.

"That is great Ryan, so good to hear." I said to him.

I have to admit I was a tad jealous, but I was after all seeing his father, okay and so much more. I handed Ryan a glass of white, I put more in mine and Megan's glass, and I handed Terry a beer, he quickly kissed me, it was a bit awkward in front of Ryan at first, but I was not about to be uncomfortable kissing this man. We sat and toasted to our wonderful day, each and every one of us. Terry offered to cook the burgers while Megan and I got the salads ready, Ryan set the table, I loved having them in my house, I knew I wanted them to move in with me.

We had dinner then cleaned up, with four of us pitching in it took minutes to get it all done, we settled into the sitting room so we could talk.

"Guys we have to talk, I have to put the house up for sale, so your Mother and I can settle financially, we are going to have to move into an apartment for the time being, I looked at a few we can't afford much till the house actually sells, a two bedroom is all we can actually afford and it is not in a good neighbourhood." Terry said disappointed with himself.

"Actually Terry I was thinking you Ryan and Megan could move in with me? I have this big house, a third bedroom I use as an office that has more dust than actual usage. What do you guys think?" I asked them.

All three sat there mouths open, speechless.

"Tom we couldn't impose on you like that, besides where would we all sleep?" Terry asked me.

"Seriously Terry? You will have to sleep on the sofa here as I only have three bedrooms." I said smiling.

"Ryan can take the office, Megan the spare bedroom, and you will have to bunk in with me Terry." I said smiling.

Terry looked at his two kids.

"What do you guys think? What should we do here?" Terry asked them.

"Dad seriously come on, do you have to even ask, come on get real here, I am not living in no apartment block anytime soon." Megan said to us.

"Dad it only makes sense for us, if Tom is okay with us being with him how can we turn down an offer like this? Besides I am off to University this year Megan has one more year and then your alone Dad, rather you be with Tom. " Ryan said with concern for his Dad.

"Tom are you sure about this?" Terry asked me.

"Terry I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life." I said to him.

Terry leaned in and kissed me, I held the kiss my arms around his neck.

"Thank you so much Tom this will be so much easier to get the house on the market and sold." Terry said.