The New Kid Next Door Pt. 17

Story Info
My house now a home, Terry and I getting closer.
1.6k words
4.59
6.3k
7

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at the rooms Megan would bring her bed over, Ryan would take the bed I had in the spare bedroom, with the dressers and night stands, his bunk beds to go with the house. Terry and I would start tomorrow I would get my house ready and he would start packing his. We decided to spend the night playing another round of Monopoly we all wanted to dethrone the King.

It was great to know I would have them living with me soon, I knew Terry would not want to be going home tonight, we would work on getting Terry's two kids moved in, I did not like them alone in that house by themselves. Terry and I would move my spare bedroom furniture into Ryan's new room, then Megan's bed in tomorrow.

We enjoyed our evening, lots of fun laughter, just like a family. I got up and got the watermelon out, we snacked on that then finished up the game, and yes Ryan won again. The kids went home to pack Terry went with them telling me he would come back later.

"Terry it might be best if you stayed in the house with the kids, I worry about them alone in that house by themselves." I told him holding him close.

"Let's get them moved in tomorrow, then we are all in the same house." I told him.

"Okay Tom look forward to being with you after tonight." Terry said.

We kissed, he pulled me in close, I knew he wanted to be in my bed tonight but I felt bad the kids not with us. Terry left he and I would get started tomorrow. I got ready for bed, my bed so empty without Terry in it.

I was up early, I wanted to get an early start to my day, vacuuming, washing floors in the bedrooms. Terry messaged me he was coming over for coffee. I got a pot on, he was at the door walking right in.

"Good morning Tom, how was your sleep?" Terry said as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Terry I am sure I will sleep a lot better tonight once your in bed with me." I said kissing him back.

I took Terry's hand and brought him to our bedroom, I removed his clothes, he then took what I had on. Terry and I kissed, then getting on the bed, I got on the bottom Terry on top of me. A sixty nine then we could get the work we had to get done. Terry slid his huge cock into my mouth, his cock a bit harder to swallow, but I would swallow him down. Terry quickly started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh Tom that's so good, take it Tom take my cock please TOM." Terry yelled my name as his cock blew it's load.

Terry quickly swallowed my cock taking a little more than half, he sucked down, his mouth clamped down the suction bringing me to the edge so soon, my cock exploded in Terry's mouth.

Terry and I laid there till we caught our breath.

"We better get to it i want you and the kids moved in tonight." I told him.

"Tom are you sure about this? Its a little rushed, we have not had much time to get to know each other, really Tom are you sure about all this?" Terry asked me.

"Terry babe I have never been more sure of something than I am about you me and the kids, if it does not work out for us it will give you time to find an apartment to live in, but I know how I feel about you already." I said to him holding his face close to mine.

"As long as your sure Tom, I don't want us to take over your house on you." Terry said to me.

"Terry I love your kids like they are my own and I know I will fall in love with you very soon." I said to him.

"Okay Tom lets get to it then, lets get Ryan's room set up first, then we can bring over Megan's bedroom.

Terry and I moved furniture all day, cleaned as we went along we got Ryan's room set up, bringing all his boxes over so he could unpack it all. We got Megan's room set up her boxes hauled over so she could put the stuff away where she wanted it. The kids got home by the time we started on Terry's room. He had most of his stuff packed, his clothes we would move over and hang in our walk in closet.

I could see it was getting to Terry, the divorce, the moving, it was all to fast for him he needed to get away from it for a bit, He and I locked the house and went back to ours, I gave him and beer and told him to sit and relax, it had been a lot for him to process in the last few days. The kids busy in their rooms making it their own, I had removed all the art work so they could put up what they wanted, make the room theirs.

I checked up on Megan, she was putting away clothes putting out makeup, setting up the room for herself.

"Everything okay Megan?" I asked her.

"Yeah Tom bit of an adjustment, I am sure we will be happy here, Thank you Tom so much for all you do for us."Megan said to me giving me a hug.

I checked on Ryan next he was sitting on his bed he seemed like his Dad stressed out. I walked in and sat beside him, putting my arm around him.

"Everything okay Ryan?" I asked him.

"This is really hard Tom, I still miss you." Ryan said his head on my chest.

"We discussed all that, your Dad is a better fit for me, I can see us growing old together, and you have a pizza date tomorrow night, hopefully you can rock his world make him come back for more and more." I said to him my arm pulling him in tight.

"I Love you Tom." Ryan said.

"I Love you too Ryan." I told him hugging him.

I went back to check on Terry, he was still in a mood, I grabbed him in a fireman's carry, over my shoulder out the back door, Terry protested, yelled the whole way, him and I in the pool clothes and all. He came up he was shocked and kind of laughing at the same time, I grabbed him pulled him into a kiss.

"Better now?" I asked him.

Terry just laughed the kids came out, wondering what had happened.

"Tom threw me in the pool clothes and all." He said laughing.

"He was being a grumpy goose so I threw him in, you three act like life has ended, it has just begun a whole new chapter." I said.

Ryan looked at us and dove in fully dressed. Megan stood there for a minute, then she too dove in, all four of us fully dressed soaking wet. I got out and did a cannonball to get them all wet once more. Ryan got out and stripped down to his underwear, his clothes going straight into the washer, Terry was next he wrapped a towel around himself and stripped his wet shirt and shorts off. I got out and took it all off, wrapping a towel around me, the only one in the room who had not seen me naked was Megan at this point.

I handed Megan a couple towels so she could remove her clothes down to her underwear, like she really had to worry living with three gay guys. I got all the wet clothes in the washer then got supper started. Megan came and helped, then Terry, Ryan as always setting the table.

We had dinner then Terry and I went back to his house, we had lots to do if we were going to get this place in saleable condition. The phone rang as we went thru the rooms, Terry answered.

"Hello, oh Hi, yeah all good, the kids are doing really well, no they are next door call Megan on her cell, we are moving out of the house, I am putting it up for sale as soon as possible, you and I can settle and divorce. Yeah with Tom, me and the kids, okay I will let you know if I get any bites on the house okay Shirley thanks bye." Terry said to her.

"She wanted to know if I had got the house sale started, her and new boyfriend want to get settled in quickly, she was not surprised that I was moving in with you, she said I had called out your name more than once in my sleep." Terry said to me.

"Awe Terry that's so sweet of you." I said leaning in for a kiss.

"Okay Tom lets go home, we have done enough for today." Terry said to me.

I pulled him into a kiss, I held him in his front entrance of his house, we would officially all be in the same house tonight. I held Terry to me, I somehow knew this was the man for me all along. We left his old house and headed to our new home, Terry's house did not sit on the market, we staged it just right, he got top dollar for the house he and Shirley would see a tidy profit from the house.