All Comments on 'The New Kid Next Door Pt. 17'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Enjoying how the relationship is developing between Tom and Terry. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would be hot if Ryan were in a three way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous. The conversation between Ryan and Tom was barely a few sentences and comes across like a huge blowoff of Ryan by Tom. “Sure, you are only 18, I took all of your virginities, we had so much sex for days that our dicks literally hurt, and we pledged our deep love to each other - but two days have passed now and obviously your just-out gay dad is a perfect fit for me, so get over it and go fuck the pizza guy - or whoever... what, you got a nice serpentine necklace out of it so it’s all good”. Then the line about “you’re all acting like life is over” - uh, divorce, mom’s cheating and apparently too distracted to actually be here, dad’s gay, and we’re moving across the street with the gay dude that dad is instantly banging but who just two days ago was fucking the legs off Ryan. Yea, not too much happening so cheer up, everyone! And the topper - mom calls in to see if the house is selling so she can shack up with the new BF and ain’t at all shocked that dad is banging the gay neighbor - you know, talking in your sleep and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES