All Comments on 'The New Nanny Ch. 02'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I was very surprised to find a chapter 02

especially after reading a comment by the author that there would not be an additional chapter

but it is a very nice surprise.

thanks

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
thank you

Fo chapter 2!!!!

I wanna read whatever you post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

What happened next. Does Nina get with William's mom too

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good

I look forward to a possible Ch.03. If you intend to end this series as you said you might after Ch.01, then you need to give us a resolution. But I, personally, am hoping that the time has not come for you to end this tale. Ch.01 was by far the best, though chapter 2 is very well done also. Chapter one had a little more personal drama for one thing. She struggled financially, of course. She struggled with the very idea of becoming a high priced "Call Girl" and especially at her age. We are treated to the results of the financial relief that she experiences. We are surprised by the way that William has taken to an older and rather out of shape Hispanic woman with cellulite running rampant and hairy legs. His delight at hearing her speaking Spanish during their sexual escapades is delightful as well as how he enjoys her milky udders. And at the last we are shown the little bit of incest that occurs here. So much to experience. Chapter two is not quite so well done. For one thing it occurs to me that Nina might feel a little obligated to fuck Raymond also when that is not in the original agreement. She is fearful about Brenda discovering them and Raymond seems to be reluctant to allow her to have her own pleasure. Its a little inconsistent in that William comes out of his room when Brenda discovers them and supposedly, William is locked inside his room to keep him from wandering the house. I think the story would benefit from this point forward by having Raymond become occupied otherwise. Say, out of the country on business, and the story continue on with Nina, Brenda, and William only. In Ch.01 William and Nina seem to be bonding a little and she becomes William's favorite. I don't see why chapter 2 begins with Brenda struggling with calls to call girls and retired porn stars when her son has clearly shown his preference and she has already stated that she spoils him most especially and denies him nothing. Including her own asshole. Let them continue to bond and Nina have her own first experience with a woman as she comes closer to Brenda also. William shouldn't have to share his favorite woman this quickly and certainly not when there is so much money involved without it being clearly stated firsthand that her obligations include William's father. You are making her out to be, more and more, an overpaid and over aged whore. Which sully's a very erotic and unusual story. The story of the horny husband and the 'Nanny' is pretty common already. You've already shown that you can do better, so do it. And make it come to a conclusion if it is too much work for you to continue it on with the high quality of chapter 01.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous